Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Only a monster running something like Unit 731 would do something so inhuman as to try and scientifically establish anything about something before doing it to children. Don't they understand that we need to do something and this is something?

Spoiler:  (click to show)
I think it was in Joanne's thread where somebody compared The Cass Report to Unit 731 but I didn't check just for this joke.
I think the science is clear.

Quote:Question

What is the ruling on sex change operations (gender reassignment surgery) in the case of necessity? For example, if a child is born and has genitalia that does not match his gender, and it is possible to surgically reconstruct it? What is the ruling if this child grows up and becomes transgendered, and thus cannot get married, and this is on the basis of medical evidence on which the doctors are agreed, but social standards reject this surgery, and this sex-change operation is for the sake of medical treatment?

Quote:It is not possible for anyone, no matter who he is, to change the creation of Allah, may He be exalted, from male to female or vice versa. Whoever Allah, may He be exalted, has created as a male can never become a female who menstruates and gives birth!

Yes, the doctors may tamper with him to satisfy his perversion so that he will think that he has become a woman, but he will never be truly female and will live in a state of anxiety and worry, which may lead him to commit suicide.

Full answer: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/138451/when-is-it-permissible-to-do-a-sex-change-operation-from-male-to-female-or-vice-versa

Hmm.. it's odd that the banning chinese cars thread is more active than the Cass Review one. It's almost as if allies just don't care.  hmm
2 users liked this post: Boredfrom, Taco Bell Tower
(04-13-2024, 05:54 AM)benji wrote: Don't they understand that we need to do something and this is something?
Typical cis, getting their "science" from "doctors" and ancient sitcoms. My eye sockets have been genocided from rolling my eyes so much. Social Justice Warrior 2
So I went to the old site, realised this thread didn't exist, then saw a link to here.
Read 6 pages of this thread, Snoring then realised I have no clue why i'm here.
then i saw dunking on messyfango Rejoice
all is right in the boreverse
Melody_Shreds wrote:I hate this so much, if feels like there's barely any pushback against it in the UK as well.

There is not much push back because there is little to pushback without going pseudoscience. The fact that most people trying to debunk the study are quoting Erin Reed… lol 

Quote:And things get even worse in the UK and I have no doubt that the GOP is taking down notes so they can try the same shit here too on a nation wide base. Fucking hell I hate how much shit these assholes are pushing though in so many places though so many directions made even worse by how many are just apathetic or worse

One can hope that Democrats and LGBT groups start adopting a more critical approach to all this if even the UK left is caving.
OJ didn't do it btw.
3 users liked this post: BIONIC, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower
[Image: If_I_did_It_2.png]

hypothetically speaking, it was all Charlie's fault
3 users liked this post: benji, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower

This must be how B-dubs feels.  Gloomy
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(04-13-2024, 06:57 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:And things get even worse in the UK and I have no doubt that the GOP is taking down notes so they can try the same shit here too on a nation wide base.
There's no national health care provider operated by the state in the United States for the GOP to do this with. Happy to help.

edit: The additional irony is that any regulatory possibility would only be because of what the Democrats, and people like this, have advanced through things such as Obamacare and related Supreme Court rulings. Banning trans health care nationwide would be completely unconstitutional otherwise. This is the part where they'd post that leopards eating face meme a bunch of times. LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK!
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Boredfrom, Taco Bell Tower
It’s canny mad really, they’ve got a thread for fantasy medical bollocks where if you post some actual science you’ll just get banned. When these people desperately need to be told their understanding of the ‘healthcare’ element of their larp is the suicidal part.
(04-13-2024, 07:04 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: OJ didn't do it btw.
Just a shame that he never was able to catch the real killer. And the police and State of California are so butthurt about their failure to frame a Black man that they just gave up looking.
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Tektonic, Nintex
(04-13-2024, 07:04 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: OJ didn't do it btw.

Shut up

[Image: thumb.cms?msid=6086020&width=750&resizemode=4]
Hesright Mouf
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-cass-review-understanding-the-uks-latest-attack-on-trans-youth.842679/?post=121639956#post-121639956

B-Dubs, post: 121639956, member: 143 wrote:I just read about this and fucking hell. Talk about starting from a position and working your way backwards. Putting a bigot in charge of something like this is like putting Andrew Jackson in charge of the well being of the indigenous tribes of North America.

I really fucking hope there's a serious amount of pushback because there's just so much wrong with that report that it's not even funny. There are 8th graders who could have done a better job on their first research papers.

Calls author a bigot on the level of Andrew Jackson: shows no examples of such.

Says that there is so much wrong with the report: shows no examples of such, and does not share his medical credentials that he surely has to make such a claim.

Good talk SCIENCE!
DSP
User banned (duration pending): Boy rhetorical club towards a TERF
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(04-13-2024, 01:41 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-112?post=121615722#post-121615722
GuessMyUserName wrote:People are so fucking concerned with being right that they don't want to hear reality.
Thinking

Melhadf wrote:
plastic love wrote:Is there merit continuing to report JK's future transphobic hate speech to the police under the Scottish Hate Crime Act? After the police reported earlier this month that her posts were not criminal, I am uncertain if the police will have a blanketed 'everything she says going forward isn't transphobic' or whether they will review every time she is reported.
I'm continuing to report them and Police Scotland haven't said "please stop" so I'll continue to do so until that time. The more of us that report her the higher the chance they do something.
Thank you for your service!

These wokes are exactly the same as the chuds who mass reported Humza Yousef. There's zero difference in their behavior. Absolute cretins.
Looking into her history Hillary Cass played the long game to fuel the trans genocide. 

First she got her medical degree and specialized herself in the field of paediatric disability. This was merely the start of her devious plan.
Later she was appointed President of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health. A very prestigious job she needed to become a louder triggering voice in her field.
When she left her posting she was awarded a Order of the British Empire for the work she did for child services. All to prop up her ego and set her up for her final objective.

She bided her time, waiting 5 long years for the government to start looking for someone to lead an independent review into the NHS gender identity services for children and young people.
Who else could they ask other than Hillary Cass? The selfless racist transphobic and sexist bigot who schemed her way to the top of the list of people considered for the job.

This so called "independent" investigation should've been carried out by a more diverse, inclusive and open-minded person. Instead of transphobic bigots they should've asked others more QUALIFIED and looked into the trans research stolen by the Nazis from the Weimar Republic a few great candidates come to mind:

- Alejandra Caraballo (They did bylines in both Wired and Slate, probably overqualified)
- beer person (the famous TRANS DISINFO podcaster)
- Gaza Health Ministry (unlike health departments in the so-called 'free west', they don't hide evidence of genocide)
- Alyssa Mercante (Senior Editor at Kotaku, can write for days, nuff said)
You know who else is called Hillary, has a degree and loves the NHS? Uh huh. That's right. Her. Coincidence? I think not.
It’s properly insane that the admin of the left wing games website drops in to just write complete shite about a medical report. These are the same people who still refuse to leave the house because other people aren’t wearing masks. Anti science weirdos.
(04-13-2024, 01:41 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
Melhadf wrote:
plastic love wrote:Is there merit continuing to report JK's future transphobic hate speech to the police under the Scottish Hate Crime Act? After the police reported earlier this month that her posts were not criminal, I am uncertain if the police will have a blanketed 'everything she says going forward isn't transphobic' or whether they will review every time she is reported.
I'm continuing to report them and Police Scotland haven't said "please stop" so I'll continue to do so until that time. The more of us that report her the higher the chance they do something.

BUT HER EMAILS TWEETS!

LOCK HER UP!

MAKE TUMBLR GREAT AGAIN
(04-13-2024, 09:46 AM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-cass-review-understanding-the-uks-latest-attack-on-trans-youth.842679/?post=121639956#post-121639956

B-Dubs, post: 121639956, member: 143 wrote:I just read about this and fucking hell. Talk about starting from a position and working your way backwards. Putting a bigot in charge of something like this is like putting Andrew Jackson in charge of the well being of the indigenous tribes of North America.

I really fucking hope there's a serious amount of pushback because there's just so much wrong with that report that it's not even funny. There are 8th graders who could have done a better job on their first research papers.
The General Manager isn't going to like this post. ufup

(01-30-2024, 07:19 PM)TylenolJones wrote:
bdumds wrote:
Quote:Allegedly it's Cori Bush. Is it retribution for being vocal in support of a ceasefire? Is it legitimate? Either way, it has nothing to do with Scott Perry.
Can we not with that crap? Like, goddamn dude we don't need to get into wild ass conspiracy land for this shit.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-house-of-representatives-has-been-issued-a-subpoena-by-the-doj.810648/page-3?post=118368684#post-118368684
(03-04-2024, 11:50 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
B Dumbs wrote:I do want to note, it's not just the right pushing conspiracies. A lot of anti-vaxx stuff got it's start on the left. We're all just as vulnerable to it if we aren't careful.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/media-matters-why-tiktok-is-becoming-a-conspiracy-playground.823836/?post=120039216#post-120039216

I just hope someone reports it so he knows about it:
(03-22-2024, 11:42 PM)FEUER FREI. wrote:
Volimar, post: 120806025, member: 4961 wrote:Between the Moscow concert hall terror attack thread, the Kate Middleton picture thread, and the Boeing whistleblower thread I think the staff really needs to crack down on the conspiracy theories.  It's not a good look for the community.
B-Dubs, post: 120806823, member: 143 wrote:It helps if people send in reports on this stuff instead of coming in here to complain we haven't banned stuff. The Kate Middleton threads, for example, have generated a grand total of 3 reports from what I can see. One of which was some boys clubs nonsense we smacked.
(04-13-2024, 06:57 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Melody_Shreds wrote:I hate this so much, if feels like there's barely any pushback against it in the UK as well.

There is not much push back because there is little to pushback without going pseudoscience. The fact that most people trying to debunk the study are quoting Erin Reed… lol 

Quote:And things get even worse in the UK and I have no doubt that the GOP is taking down notes so they can try the same shit here too on a nation wide base. Fucking hell I hate how much shit these assholes are pushing though in so many places though so many directions made even worse by how many are just apathetic or worse

One can hope that Democrats and LGBT groups start adopting a more critical approach to all this if even the UK left is caving.

TAnon are just going to continue exposing the TERF STATE
Speaking of reporting, make sure ya'll "allies" are reporting Hillary Cass and the NHS to the Scottish Police for hate crimes. Prove the cis do care.
(04-13-2024, 11:01 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: It’s properly insane that the admin of the left wing games website drops in to just write complete shite about a medical report. These are the same people who still refuse to leave the house because other people aren’t wearing masks. Anti science weirdos.

I wonder if its going to take an actual link to Kyuntujis gish gallop post on era in a spree shooters manifesto for him to realise there is harm in telling broken people lies to make them more broken and exploitable.

Because you can kick out at the world all you want, but the world kicks back a lot fucking harder.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/making-of-stellar-blade-episode-1-the-journey.842712/page-2?post=121642812#post-121642812

Quote:It's gross how you're all in on this company and game.

I guess you only care when it hits home to your transgender issues, huh?

RIP
A wild hero appears. Let's see if anyone is brave enough to back him up.
(04-13-2024, 05:55 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Hmm.. it's odd that the banning chinese cars thread is more active than the Cass Review one. It's almost as if allies just don't care.  hmm

Nobody who cares about their era account is going to push back on The Narrative, because they won't listen and you'll just get banned.

It's just going to be another incident where they don't understand online is not a real place, and they get to 'win' in a fundamentally pointless internet argument while just divorcing themselves further from mainstream society and real world consensus, and then getting even more confused and panicky when they don't understand that in the world you can't just brigade people into shutting up when stakes actually fucking matter.

Its genuinely pathetic, in the truest sense of pathos, despite how fucking obnoxious the people pushing their narrative can be.
(04-13-2024, 11:17 AM)Cheststrongwell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/making-of-stellar-blade-episode-1-the-journey.842712/page-2?post=121642812#post-121642812

Quote:It's gross how you're all in on this company and game.

I guess you only care when it hits home to your transgender issues, huh?

RIP

Sickos Thank you for your service!
Who to trust, a forum member who declared cyberpunk 2077 a transphobic manifesto and then proceeded to play it anyway or one of those so called "science journals"

Quote:One emerging criticism of the Cass review is that it set the methodological bar too high for research to be included in its analysis and discarded too many studies on the basis of quality. In fact, the reality is different: studies in gender medicine fall woefully short in terms of methodological rigour; the methodological bar for gender medicine studies was set too low, generating research findings that are therefore hard to interpret. The methodological quality of research matters because a drug efficacy study in humans with an inappropriate or no control group is a potential breach of research ethics. Offering treatments without an adequate understanding of benefits and harms is unethical. All of this matters even more when the treatments are not trivial; puberty blockers and hormone therapies are major, life altering interventions. Yet this inconclusive and unacceptable evidence base was used to inform influential clinical guidelines, such as those of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH), which themselves were cascaded into the development of subsequent guidelines internationally (doi:10.1136/bmj.q794).7

The Cass review attempted to work with the Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) and the NHS adult gender services to “fill some of the gaps in follow-up data for the approximately 9000 young people who have been through GIDS to develop a stronger evidence base.” However, despite encouragement from NHS England, “the necessary cooperation was not forthcoming.” Professionals withholding data from a national inquiry seems hard to imagine, but it is what happened.
https://www.bmj.com/content/385/bmj.q837