Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Yuzu stuff ain’t hard folks. 

Just buy some Nintendo stock and then you’re not stealing the games since you’re a shareholder. 

Rollsafe
Quote:Yuzu is done. Someone will fork it and call it yeezu or something. How do I install yeezu on my steamdeck
Quote:My opinion about that name is not that great, to be honest.
Yeshrug
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-iconic-willie-wonka-villain-the-unknown-is-getting-a-movie.823737/page-2?post=120028026#post-120028026

Ashlette wrote:
Cess007 wrote:[Image: 812]
Exchange brand for movie lol
The artist of this comic could have gotten their point across without injecting their personal fatphobia into it.
Social Justice Warrior 2
Okay.

When the first red shows up, they are drawn extra wide. They are drawn this way to show how they are too large to fit in the panel and, more importantly, how they dont fit in with the thin blues. Their size is the emphasized part here and I don't see how it contributes to them being a personification of "im a brand! how do you do, fellow kids?".

In fact, every red in this comic is drawn wider than the blues.

Why couldn't the artist mix them up? In the last panel, they had two more chances to show that they were simply picking and choosing body shapes for the reds, but they went for the same wide shape for all three reds, who are intended to be undesirable in the party meant for the thin blues
(03-04-2024, 11:01 PM)Jansen wrote: Okay.

When the first red shows up, they are drawn extra wide. They are drawn this way to show how they are too large to fit in the panel and, more importantly, how they dont fit in with the thin blues. Their size is the emphasized part here and I don't see how it contributes to them being a personification of "im a brand! how do you do, fellow kids?".

Why couldn't the artist mix them up? In the last panel, they had two more chances to show that they were simply picking and choosing body shapes for the reds, but they went for the same wide shape for all three reds, who are intended to be undesirable in the party meant for the thin blues
Quote:You can't be serious with this. You notice how all the blues have the same shape too? You understand how a different way to read it is that Brands generally have a bigger presence and try to insert themselves in a space not fit for them instead of regular people? This is such an absurd take dude.
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/sweetbabyinc-detected/discussions/0/4302697906482809666/

From the Sweet Baby Inc saga.

Steam forum finds resetera thead about them.

Sickos
The reds are trans that comic is transphobic as fuck.
I do love seeing them mald over realizing they have minority opinions

Money
MasterYoshi wrote:Algorithms pushing extreme right content is probably about 75% of the reason why things have gotten as bad as they have. Most of the batshit insane things you're seeing people saying and believing is because of YouTube and social media algorithms.

B Dumbs wrote:I do want to note, it's not just the right pushing conspiracies. A lot of anti-vaxx stuff got it's start on the left. We're all just as vulnerable to it if we aren't careful.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/media-matters-why-tiktok-is-becoming-a-conspiracy-playground.823836/?post=120039216#post-120039216

No one else in the thread wants to acknowledge they are VERY susceptible to conspiracy theories too lol

Example https://www.npr.org/2023/10/19/1207173798/fake-accounts-old-videos-and-rumors-fuel-chaos-around-gaza-hospital-explosion
(03-04-2024, 11:41 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: I do love seeing them mald over realizing they have minority opinions

Money

The group has now twice as many followers than RE has members lmao

And not to forget that they worry about a lot of those RE members as well, to the point where they have to delete polls
(03-04-2024, 11:50 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
MasterYoshi wrote:Algorithms pushing extreme right content is probably about 75% of the reason why things have gotten as bad as they have. Most of the batshit insane things you're seeing people saying and believing is because of YouTube and social media algorithms.

B Dumbs wrote:I do want to note, it's not just the right pushing conspiracies. A lot of anti-vaxx stuff got it's start on the left. We're all just as vulnerable to it if we aren't careful.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/media-matters-why-tiktok-is-becoming-a-conspiracy-playground.823836/?post=120039216#post-120039216

No one else in the thread wants to acknowledge they are VERY susceptible to conspiracy theories too lol

Example https://www.npr.org/2023/10/19/1207173798/fake-accounts-old-videos-and-rumors-fuel-chaos-around-gaza-hospital-explosion

These fuckers think the mildest centre-right policies are far right Nazi end times.

Like, dare anyone suggest that people take personal responsibility and respect the law and they go into fits.
(03-04-2024, 11:07 PM)killamajig wrote: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/sweetbabyinc-detected/discussions/0/4302697906482809666/

Sickos

Looking at that list of games in the tracker... I get a better understanding about why the budgets of games is so FUCKING unsustainable. You're wasting money on shit like this bullshit consulting for one.
(03-04-2024, 11:05 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(03-04-2024, 11:01 PM)Jansen wrote: Okay.

Quote:You can't be serious with this. You notice how all the blues have the same shape too? You understand how a different way to read it is that Brands generally have a bigger presence and try to insert themselves in a space not fit for them instead of regular people? This is such an absurd take dude.

Quote:Please point out a blue that is just as wide as the reds.

Also, you can show a "bigger presence" without making them fatter. The artist already did it in the second panel - one of the blues is wearing clothes.

You know what. Forget it. I'm sorry. I should have expected this. Trying to explain fatphobia to a site that's rife with it was asking for trouble. Even back in 2018 I saw people here supporting fat taxes and I was disgusted. Funny how some of you think we're gross when your behavior is far more reprehensible.

Don't worry. I'll be back to being the good "fatty" who exists only to entertain you. Here, have some more trump mcdonalds pictures.

Rofl
(03-04-2024, 08:19 PM)Potato wrote: This post stood out for me in that sweetbabypoo thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-%E2%80%9Csweet-baby-inc%E2%80%9D-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/post-120032835

Quote:This feels like these conversations I sometimes have with my brother in law that generally end in "is it something in the water or did you watch again another dumb internet motherfucker who's trying to get you riled up on absurd shit you wouldn't have cared about without him ?"

OH!

It’s genuinely impossible to know whether the Ree is saying that to the BIL or the BIL is saying it to the Ree because the sentence is ambiguous and both are equally applicable.
Yuzu deserved it for not having TOTK running at a locked 60 at launch.

I still haven't played it.  maf
(03-05-2024, 12:18 AM)TylenolJones wrote:
Quote:Don't worry. I'll be back to being the good "fatty" who exists only to entertain you.

The fuck is this guy on about  lol
surprised the aggressive, confrontational guy that made his whole identity his tomboy mmo character is fat irl and insecure about it
btw if you're fat literally just go lift weights: squat, bench press, deadlift, OHP and rows. every second day. it will improve your life  Wink
(03-04-2024, 11:07 PM)killamajig wrote: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/sweetbabyinc-detected/discussions/0/4302697906482809666/

Sickos

That forum group is painful, they are not helping themselves in not being labeled GG 2.0. But that's none of my business...
I'm confused. It's just a boycott list. I thought boycotting was okay? And furious? There's people in the thread reporting them. The title should be:

GamerGate 2.0? Ree furious about boycott of consulting company named “Sweet Baby Inc”.
kabrutus wrote:Keep in mind that this group/curator has the goal of letting people know about the games that SBI worked on, we are not, in any means, a group that is trying to "kill" SBI or even convince people to not buy any game that they've worked on, everyone is free to buy any game, even if it's a game that SBI worked on, it's YOUR decision.

Also, I want to emphasize that this is not a place for those who want to practice bigotry or racism towards any specific group of people, or praise any kind of authoritarianism be it from the left or the right. I don't care about your skin color, nor sex/gender and sexual orientation, not even your religion - you're welcome to join and stay as long as you respect our position and don't try to jeopardize this community.

You need to act fast because a favorite tactic to kill this stuff is screenshooting every stupid bigot post that some dumbass write. (And eventually trying to take over… just like the people they dislike But that's none of my business... ).
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
It's about ethics in game journalism. We swear!
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
(03-04-2024, 10:59 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-iconic-willie-wonka-villain-the-unknown-is-getting-a-movie.823737/page-2?post=120028026#post-120028026

Ashlette wrote:
Cess007 wrote:[Image: 812]
Exchange brand for movie lol
The artist of this comic could have gotten their point across without injecting their personal fatphobia into it.
Social Justice Warrior 2

Don't let dis bish see Dune...

Itagaki
We learned from Kingdom Come that if you don't include diversity and representation quotas, people might write articles about your game and give it a bunch of free publicity.
Wait, the curator only has sixteen games so far?  lol

Why are panicking?

This is so stupid.
Lol that Steam thread is great. People being blown away by the insane asylum that is resetera and wondering why it exists as well as people clowning on messofego. 

First impressions, folks.
Immersive Sims has more games than Sweet Baby List Doge 

https://store.steampowered.com/curator/6860769-Immersive-Sims/
Look, if you emulate you're a pirate. Straight up. You're not preserving shit. You just don't want to pay for shit. But these nerds are too lame to admit to simple economics; I don't want to pay and because I don't have to, I won't.

Emulation folks are very delusional.

Eta- Ashlette always sounded like a non fatty, but here we are. S/he is a fat fatty.
(03-05-2024, 02:40 AM)books wrote: Look, if you emulate you're a pirate. Straight up. You're not preserving shit. You just don't want to pay for shit. But these nerds are too lame to admit to simple economics; I don't want to pay and because I don't have to, I won't.

Emulation folks are very delusional.

Eta- Ashlette always sounded like a non fatty, but here we are. S/he is a fat fatty.

I would pay if Nintendo let me buy. But that's none of my business... 

Fucking Fire Emblem NES was conditioned to a limited (  Rolleyes ) physical release.