Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Why do I feel like if they made a poll asking if they'll vote for biden,it will be a very large yes against the loudly no people.
(05-22-2024, 01:24 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(05-22-2024, 11:24 AM)Snoopy wrote:
Quote:WOW! I am actually completely shocked. Thrilled, of course. But also shocked. I never played this game but I remember hearing talk about how this was something in the Japanese version that was removed for the localization. So if I understand this correctly they not only restored this with the new translation but there's also new lines in both versions to be more direct about it too? That's a huge step for Nintendo. I bought Guilty Gear Strive and all it's DLC to support their trans inclusion. I will buy this too once I have a bit of extra money, even if I never get around to playing it.

If I was the head of Sony/Xbox/Nintendo I'd make all the main characters trans. Think of the money you could farm from these absolute clowns just by slapping a dress and some lipstick on Nathan Drake. They never fucking learn.

Still blows my mind they took that guilty gear character change as a win when the whole background of the character is that they got forced into being a girl since childhood. These people call Cyberpunk transphobic because one in-game advertisement has a trans woman with a dick bulge but then celebrate child grooming as a trans win

You really think Ree play video games?  You get banned for talking about video games such as Hogwarts, Cyberpunk 2077 and Kingdom Come.  Or since they want to groom kids so bad to be trans by how they reacted to blocking teens from using cellphones
(05-22-2024, 05:34 PM)TylenolJones wrote: Nintendo can’t get a GameCube game to be 60 fps. Resetera idiots think the dialogue change for a couple lines of text makes up for it. 

Neoxon wrote:
Quote:Worth it for Vivian
This, the restoration of Vivian being trans more than justifies this remake/remaster.

ZeoVGM wrote:
Quote:Easy pass now.
Spoiler? Vivian confirmed as trans in Paper Mario TTYD remake

This more than makes up for the 30fps. Game deserves to be supported despite the disappointing frame rate.

Self parody at this point. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/digital-foundry-paper-mario-the-thousand-year-door-df-switch-review-brilliant-visuals-at-30fps.878460/page-2?post=123323904#post-123323904

Talk about the easy layup of performative posts. “Ohmygurd! Everyone should go buy this game now!”

*Pockets simple board cred. Doesn’t buy game.*
(05-22-2024, 05:26 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote:
(05-22-2024, 04:55 PM)Polident wrote: If this were a movie, defending Bounty Paper Towels and the Procter and Gamble corporation is the rock bottom moment the addict realizes he needs help.

I mean, at the same time… they’re fucking paper towels?! Who gives a shit if they’re being performative inclusive or not? They’re paper towels! If they made the paper towels black instead of white, then I might be having an issue.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
NGL, I’d try black paper towels. My wife would HATE them though.

I've used black halloween napkins

they're not very good, gunk that requires wiping is usually dark-colored so you can't see if you got it effectively
(05-22-2024, 05:26 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote:
(05-22-2024, 04:55 PM)Polident wrote: If this were a movie, defending Bounty Paper Towels and the Procter and Gamble corporation is the rock bottom moment the addict realizes he needs help.

I mean, at the same time… they’re fucking paper towels?! Who gives a shit if they’re being performative inclusive or not? They’re paper towels! If they made the paper towels black instead of white, then I might be having an issue.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
NGL, I’d try black paper towels. My wife would HATE them though.

Both are weirdos, for sure. Yet there remains a deep insecurity despite validation by every corporation and media entity. Sore winner attitude.

Meanwhile the right has to drift to Brawny, only to hear about the Brawny guy’s husband. What’s left? Scott? It’s over.
(05-22-2024, 05:40 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote: Talk about the easy layup of performative posts. “Ohmygurd! Everyone should go buy this game now!”

*Pockets simple board cred. Doesn’t buy game.*

Oh so you want to play Thousand Year Door on dolphin instead of buying the trans friendly version on switch for $60. 

You ain’t fooling anyone chud.
Changing her dialog to be trans but making it 30fps, totally worth the trade off 😂
(05-22-2024, 04:01 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(05-22-2024, 03:11 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
brazil wrote:We're 23 countries away from having more countries that recognize Palestine as a state than countries that recognize Israel as a state!

arilian wrote:I never searched how many countries did recognize Palestine and for everyone who asked themselves the same question, it's pretty much West vs World (map from Wikipedia)

[Image: Palestine_recognition_only_-_updated_22_May_2024.svg]

https://www.resetera.com/threads/norway-ireland-and-spain-say-they-will-recognize-a-palestinian-state-deepening-israel’s-isolation.878235/?post=123314997#post-123314997

Imagine this being the group of countries you want to be associated with…

Hey!

some, I assume, are good people Trumps
(05-22-2024, 06:32 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Changing her dialog to be trans but making it 30fps, totally worth the trade off 😂

SOLD!
(05-22-2024, 02:01 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
rashbeep wrote:all I can say is that those people mass reporting to get these threads closed are not allies. and if they are not allies today, why should we be allies for them in the future?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-332?post=123310989#post-123310989

RustyNails is probably lurking like a proud father right now Thank you for your service!
(05-22-2024, 11:24 AM)Snoopy wrote: If I was the head of Sony/Xbox/Nintendo I'd make all the main characters trans. Think of the money you could farm from these absolute clowns just by slapping a dress and some lipstick on Nathan Drake. They never fucking learn.
You can't make someone trans, that's a far-right myth. Nathan Drake was always a woman, chud. ufup
(05-22-2024, 02:01 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
rashbeep wrote:all I can say is that those people mass reporting to get these threads closed are not allies. and if they are not allies today, why should we be allies for them in the future?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-332?post=123310989#post-123310989
You're late rashbeep! Bolo
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/17/hamtramck-michigan-muslim-council-lgbtq-pride-flags-banned wrote:In 2015, many liberal residents in Hamtramck, Michigan, celebrated as their city attracted international attention for becoming the first in the United States to elect a Muslim-majority city council.

They viewed the power shift and diversity as a symbolic but meaningful rebuke of the Islamophobic rhetoric that was a central theme of then Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

This week many of those same residents watched in dismay as a now fully Muslim and socially conservative city council passed legislation banning Pride flags from being flown on city property that had – like many others being flown around the country – been intended to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community.

Muslim residents packing city hall erupted in cheers after the council’s unanimous vote, and on Hamtramck’s social media pages, the taunting has been relentless: “Fagless City”, read one post, emphasized with emojis of a bicep flexing.

In a tense monologue before the vote, Councilmember Mohammed Hassan shouted his justification at LGBTQ+ supporters: “I’m working for the people, what the majority of the people like.”

While Hamtramck is still viewed as a bastion of multiculturalism, the difficulties of local governance and living among neighbors with different cultural values quickly set in following the 2015 election. Some leaders and residents are now bitter political enemies engaged in a series of often vicious battles over the city’s direction, and the Pride flag controversy represents a crescendo in tension.

“There’s a sense of betrayal,” said the former Hamtramck mayor Karen Majewski, who is Polish American. “We supported you when you were threatened, and now our rights are threatened, and you’re the one doing the threatening.”
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-unpunished-how-extremists-took-over-israel-nyt-long-read.873693/?post=123142452#post-123142452

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 week): Whataboutism
belairjeff wrote:Isn't almost every country in the Middle East an ethnostate? Like the number of Jews living in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran etc etc is extremely low. And I've heard the minority populations in those countries face discrimination.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/senuas-saga-hellblade-ii-review-thread.876894/page-15?post=123262296#post-123262296

Quote: Cop User banned (permanent): Troll account
gauntlet wrote:I find this perplexing. Imo the conflation of mental health as a theme and these edgy horror aesthetics is so tasteless and lame.

maybe its a thing that when white people make videogames they appear so self-serious and mabye it is for that very reason games like this come of as insensitive to some. Is mental health creepy? where does it come from? what does it mean? Lolol

There are a myriad of interesting, joyful or campy approaches to this theme that can work but this one aint it, imo

imagining bros playing this game not being quite sure, what is so apealing about a exposed young vulnerable woman but the graphics are so sick bro
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-333?post=123325863#post-123325863

DazzlerIE wrote:Find me a single person in this thread supporting Hamas.
Rofl
(05-22-2024, 09:02 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-333?post=123325863#post-123325863

DazzlerIE wrote:Find me a single person in this thread supporting Hamas.
Rofl

I hate to be stereotypical but pretty much everyone who posted in the Ramadan thread and identifies as Muslim on that forum hasn't had bad things to say about them. That and they will downplay or deny the sexual violence happened and only get a slap on the wrist. Or they will refuse to call them terrorists and white knight them much like their shit head leftist talking heads like Hamas Piker, Second Thought, Ryan Grim, Vaush, the majority of "bread tubers" and the tankie fucks.

I swear there is a fucking totem pole order to how users are handled there and it's dumb as fuck.
(05-22-2024, 08:51 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-unpunished-how-extremists-took-over-israel-nyt-long-read.873693/?post=123142452#post-123142452

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 week): Whataboutism
belairjeff wrote:Isn't almost every country in the Middle East an ethnostate? Like the number of Jews living in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran etc etc is extremely low. And I've heard the minority populations in those countries face discrimination.
Almost every country in the world is an ethnostate. Americans try to learn about places that aren't America challenge.
I don't get why if they hate America so much or whatever western country they live in, they just move somewhere else. Nothing is stopping them.

Oh right, they would miss everything they have in their own country and are just LARPing online about how hard it is. These silver spoon fucks wouldn't know hardship if it hit them in the face. Ungrateful the lot of them.
Another cis doesn't care:

Quote:Dear trans accounts screaming at me about going on  Richard Hanania’s podcast.

Who is doing more important work?
A. The person going into a right-wing space and successfully arguing the government has no right to make health care decisions for trans people?

Or

B. An anonymous Twitter account with 40 followers screaming at Person A?

This is a democracy. Policy is made via consensus. Republicans are telling a story about trans people. I want to give his audience a different side.

Are you serious about saving health care? Or is this about your brand?
I don't get why they give credence to people like Angie or Neoxon. Most of these "rumor" threads end up being bullshit and from someone on Twitter with zero views.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/datamining-for-the-switch-remake-of-paper-mario-the-thousand-year-door-uncovered-a-4k-performance-profile-potentially-for-the-switch-2.878778/

Neoxon is annoying as fuck especially for constantly going on about gyro aiming and knowing pretty much nothing about gaming despite nearly 86k posts on that site. 

It's like Christ you could make a bingo card for all the stupid shit they say on that site. Stuff like:

- Jesus fucking Christ
- Something something white people
- Gyro aiming
- Something related to FPS
- Rumor that turns out to be fake
- America bad
- Misrepresenting someone and doubling down on it
- Insert game company is evil
- Capitalism whining
- Being anti-Semitic and not being banned
- Wholesale posting news articles

There are probably more things but those are off the top of my head
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/post-123313284 wrote:Great news about Norway, Ireland and Spain. More countries should follow suit and leave the Germans, British and gringos isolated in their racism.

Speaking of German racism…

This is supposed to be a liberal German politician, lmao. They truly are trying to compete with the US to see which country is more bloodthirsty and racist around this issue.

Quote:https://x.com/ryangrim/status/1792945760603869664
We should keep this and this law in mind whenever the US prattles on about the two-state solution.

When it comes to Palestinians, suddenly rules and laws matter.

Pretty much confirming they're a rogue state. Every day my opinion of the US worsens. Its evilness knows no bounds.
Quote:
Quote:Why am I not surprised the other ICC thread got locked, not even a day.
It was expected Libs are super insecure and that thread was not favorable to Biden. It is what it is let them preserve their safe space if it helps them sleep at night.
Quote:
Quote:Why was thread locked?
same old BS, "to review reports"
Quote:
Quote:same old BS, "to review reports"
White liberal fragility is a thing here. Getting sick and tired of it. Tired of us minorities having our voices silenced if it goes against the Biden administration.
Quote:
Quote:I'm glad he's quitting politics next year. Smile Other politicians from his party are encouraging to do the same as Norway, Spain and Ireland though.
That's great to hear, as an outsider it can really feel like the whole German political establishment is committed to the eternal subjugation of Palestinians. I hope some day these positive forces are able to take back all the Holocaust blame they've shifted toward the Palestinians and their allies.
spineduke, Moderator wrote:The Americans do not support a Palestinian state, they support the slow euthanasia of a people. It's mask off on a level I've never witnessed before.
Quote:They were hoping Palestinians would die slowly and quietly so they could continue to lead them on until they no longer existed, but now they're on board with getting it over quickly.

Its incredible how so many of America's institutions have cooperated and agreed to ensure Palestinians are obliterated and how quickly they mobilized when their genocidal plans were threatened. From universities, media companies, big businesses, financial institutions, government at all levels, the police, all of them came together to crush any kind of opposition against the genocide.

I knew there was the Israeli exception in this country but I never realized just how strong this exception was. We've subjected our kids and other civilians to police brutality, destroyed our credibility around the world, cast doubt and made a mockery of IHL that we supposedly stand for, lied, gaslit and covered up crimes in plain view, all so a genocide can continue without protest.
Quote:The white liberals here should think long and hard why racial minority communities kept getting driven off this site next time they claim to be a progressive ally.
Quote:Exactly. The mods on this message board, despite all the pretenses, do a good job of making that clear to anyone who pays attention
Quote:God forbid we have minorities here openly saying they refuse to vote for a genocidal president that is gas lighting the world that there is no genocide. Just squash that minority voice so they fall in line and not hurt the feelings of liberal white people. Just make us minorities here feel further marginalized
Quote:Biden is 100% on eradicating the Palestinians people. The mix messages on mainstream media is on purpose, probably to placate the "moderate dems".
It is obvious he does not value Palestinians lives. The sheer number of children killed should have move the heart of any decent human being by now
Quote:Hamas couldn't have asked for a better PR partner than Israel.

Not only did they fund them and keep them afloat for years, their actions have helped them recruit in the thousands. People who are being intentionally starved and bombed and watch their fathers get crushed by tanks, mothers assaulted and raped, children with their heads and limbs blown off and hung on rebar like at a butcher shop will eventually take up arms because they have nothing left to lose.

You cannot defeat an insurgency with bombs and shells. The US knows this and so does Israel. But then again, this was never about Hamas and always about ethnic cleansing and genocide.
Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)
B-Dumbs is a fucking coward. I pretty much never use the expression but he is cucked to Muslim community on that site. Or pussy whipped, whatever term you'd want to use.

Be anti-Semitic? Week off if that.

Be critical of Islam in the SLIGHTEST bit? Permanent ban.

What a great website he has fostered. All the terrorist sympathizers, tankies, the online LGBT community (which pisses me off as I know people in the community in real life and they are nothing like these absolute psychos online), people who hate games, etc. MOBA needs to give him a talking to.
Sigh.

Jews! Israel, Jews! Genocide! Free Palestine! Israel, I can't even..

Mods (Except Nep), Genocide!

"Liberal Sensibilities". White liberals. Israel bad.

SIGH. FUCK OFF!
Reading those posts, blood libel and hooked nose drawings can’t be far off.

Not that I’m shocked about ISISEra. They’ve always been there just waiting for a blow up.
Gilad Garon has been banned with no banner:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-332?post=123324681#post-123324681
Gilad Garon wrote:This probably won't change the mentality in this thread, but still, this is why we fight the Hamas.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-05-22/ty-article/hostages-families-air-footage-showing-hamas-abducting-israeli-women-soldiers-into-gaza/0000018f-a0f2-d4c6-a5cf-f2f773060000
Putin
Is Israel genociding the West Bank too? Do these guys even know there's two parts of Palestine? And the West Bank is the Eastern one?
(05-22-2024, 10:17 PM)benji wrote: Is Israel genociding the West Bank too? Do these guys even know there's two parts of Palestine? And the West Bank is the Eastern one?

That would require using brain power which is no ones strong suit on that forum.

I'd love to see them take a test and put flags and countries on a map. The sheer stupidity would be astounding.
I’d like to see them grapple with “genocide” when Palestinian population has continued to rise. Weird, the most ineffective genocide in history.
(05-22-2024, 09:41 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: I don't get why they give credence to people like Angie or Neoxon. Most of these "rumor" threads end up being bullshit and from someone on Twitter with zero views.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/datamining-for-the-switch-remake-of-paper-mario-the-thousand-year-door-uncovered-a-4k-performance-profile-potentially-for-the-switch-2.878778/

Neoxon is annoying as fuck especially for constantly going on about gyro aiming and knowing pretty much nothing about gaming despite nearly 86k posts on that site. 

It's like Christ you could make a bingo card for all the stupid shit they say on that site. Stuff like:

- Jesus fucking Christ
- Something something white people
- Gyro aiming
- Something related to FPS
- Rumor that turns out to be fake
- America bad
- Misrepresenting someone and doubling down on it
- Insert game company is evil
- Capitalism whining
- Being anti-Semitic and not being banned
- Wholesale posting news articles

There are probably more things but those are off the top of my head

I can only imagine that he has autism or something. Like gaming is a hyper fixation for him but more so the world around gaming than actually playing them.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/norway-ireland-and-spain-say-they-will-recognize-a-palestinian-state-deepening-israel%E2%80%99s-isolation.878235/page-2?post=123337335#post-123337335

effingvic
Quote:Very good stuff. Hope more European and Asian nations follow. I hope to see a free Palestine in my lifetime.

What exactly would that look like? What would happen to the Israelis? I swear no fucking critical thinking happens in that dumbasses head

Apologies if this is a poor source as I saw the original clip on Reddit, but this recent video of Salman Rushdie talking is so true and I don't know why it's so hard for people on the left to understand.

https://www.instagram.com/israelinusa/reel/C7MmWGKOGwO/

Not sure how to hyperlink the video like a tweet to show it on here unless that option isn't available.