Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(05-23-2024, 11:16 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(05-23-2024, 10:52 PM)Nintex wrote:
(05-23-2024, 10:35 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Fuck whites, fuck Jews, and FUCK Genocide Joe Biden.

Fuck around and find out, "LIBERALS"!

ironichaos wrote:People are comfortable placing the blame on Biden for Israel but get defensive and don't want to take responsibly for their vote (or lack of vote) which results in Trump being re-elected.

Our actions have impacts.

When Trump starts putting immigrants into detention camps, removes rights (or worse) for women, LGBTQ+ and minorities, allows Ukrainians and Palestinians to be wiped off the map, cripples our climate progress, dismantles the Affordable Care Act, abandons environmental regulations, and more, you will bear responsibility for that outcome.

Also worth acknowledging that change is going to be most effective by pressuring your local representatives and senators. They're the ones drafting and passing the bills that fund this war after all. Call, write, show up to their office. If they're not hearing your voice, it's safe to assume your feelings are not making it out of this forum.

Let's see the Nintex spin on this one.  Malarkey!

I agree with Jeff G and Sleepy Hallow
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(05-23-2024, 10:50 PM)Uncle wrote: you are now even more right

https://www2.kcmn.us/LETG/custody/custody.html

[Image: wmHAjBC.png]
Good thing he didn't just throw away six figures on a completely avoidable legal escapade that he still has to go and lose.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(05-23-2024, 11:16 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
ironichaos wrote:When Trump starts putting immigrants into detention camps, removes rights (or worse) for women, LGBTQ+ and minorities, allows Ukrainians and Palestinians to be wiped off the map, cripples our climate progress, dismantles the Affordable Care Act, abandons environmental regulations, and more, you will bear responsibility for that outcome
Why'd he start listing awesome things halfway through? ???
(05-24-2024, 12:17 AM)Potato wrote:
(05-23-2024, 09:57 PM)clockwork5 wrote:
(05-23-2024, 05:55 PM)FEUER FREI. wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-you-feel-about-people-who-are-always-late.879618/page-3

this has literally FUCK ALL to do with capitalism literally EVERY FUCKING POST from NEPNEP is about CAPITALISM 

Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!
It’s not an “arbitrary capitalistic notion” it’s about respect. The same respect you demand for simply existing, Nep. If you and I agree on a time to meet and you’re 15 min late that is a sign that you do not respect my time or our word. Now, of course there are a multitude of legitimate reasons to be late, but to think that you are above the common courtesy of promptness demonstrates that you do not grant the respect to others that you demand for yourself. In fact to see promptness as anything other than an appreciation for those around you is just another sign of your complete self absorption.

So once again your argument boils down to “I am a piece of shit.”

Fuckin' Nepenthe can't even show up on time to an online Pokemon tournament organised by her own site.

(03-22-2024, 08:22 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
Serpens007 wrote:Nep and I are gonna battle this weekend!
Surely after she is done with the police report and gets a chance to breath? 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pokemon-tournament-double-battles-scarlet-and-violet-sign-ups-now-live-win-an-analog-pocket-and-amazon-gift-cards.817725/page-7?post=120789720#post-120789720
Tournament is clearly a clusterfuck already btw 

B dumbs wrote:For the upper bracket we need:

Fumpster vs Spinosaurus
milkyway vs SpeedyBlueDude

For the lower we still need:

mjw vs Brazil
W1ckedEvoX vs Firestorm
Theorymon vs jman0625
fek vs gryvan
Serpens007 vs Nepenthe

The lower bracket especially needs to get on it because a few members are waiting to find out who they're going to face in the next round. If anyone is having any issues putting a match together send me a PM and we'll both go to your opponent and find out what's up.

Quote:Huh? This is a double elimination bracket. Why are 3rd and 4th playing to determine 3rd and 4th when that's naturally determined already?

I'd honestly check the extension or whatever you're using because this entire bracket has been really screwed up from the beginning. It's just lacking the most basic of bracket logic.
I'm just

so

tired

Snoring Snoring Snoring

Dead Dead Dead Dead
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/reminder-of-whats-at-stake-in-the-u-s-biden-appoints-200th-judge-to-the-courts-and-could-appoint-1-2-scotus-judges-if-reelected.878934/page-2?post=123381609#post-123381609

MasterChumly wrote:
Booshka wrote:The last thing you want to do if you want someone to win is to take the tact and tone of Hillary Clinton, lecturing and browbeating people as if they aren't acutely aware of their decisions and the potential consequences.
There are very very few people that are actually aware of their decisions and the consequences. Honestly I used to think that liberals were smarter than conservatives but that was my own ignorance and biases. This forum was proof enough of the ignorance on the liberal side but I've see the ignorance first hand as well.
Hesright
(05-24-2024, 01:02 AM)benji wrote:

the Bore tie-in Ohhh 

Spoiler:  (click to show)
I always forget how many h's and I usually type :ohh first
(05-24-2024, 01:08 AM)benji wrote:
Dead Dead Dead Dead

The Ralphamale wins again.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
For some reason I find the dregs of the internet coming out to dunk on another fallen "star" to always be funny.
Lore request: What does he mean "How funny was that fart on stream now?"  I don't follow Ralph  lol
3 users liked this post: Uncle, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(05-24-2024, 01:38 AM)Propagandhim wrote: Lore request: What does he mean "How funny was that fart on stream now?"  I don't follow Ralph  lol
4 users liked this post: Uncle, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Propagandhim
you know, i wish i didn't ask.
That's worth it for his rant though. The likes come in regardless! I could shit all over myself and still get likes!
3 users liked this post: Propagandhim, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
ClickyCal’ wrote:Biden will own the loss and move on to retirement with Jill. Meanwhile the US will be under a new dictatorship, Bibi will have anything he wants served to him on a golden platter, as well as Putin who annihilate Ukraine, and Xi for Taiwan. Trans people country wide will be decimated. Women's rights will continue to be reversed a century. Trump will send troops into Mexico, and deport every last immigrant in the country. Trump very well could start WWIII/nuclear war.

But yes...Biden will own up to his misgivings.

Is that 6 Genocides or does it count as 1 if Trump just going to nuke everyone?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/reminder-of-whats-at-stake-in-the-u-s-biden-appoints-200th-judge-to-the-courts-and-could-appoint-1-2-scotus-judges-if-reelected.878934/page-2?post=123395214#post-123395214
When was the United States last under a dictatorship? ClickyCal' based arc? Gladbron

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Trump's going to turn Taiwan over to China?

And invade Mexico which means they won't be immigrants anymore?

Who are we going to start World War III with if we're letting Russia and China do what they want?
I think 4 more years of Trump will be a snorefest.

Trump will continue the Biden and Obama immigration task of caging children and their parents, the house and senate will keep bickering, and nothing will really change other than Colbert having his show revitalized with a Trump presidency.

Israel will keep being Israel. Ukraine will still be at war. Benji will begin to write page long forum posts again.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Well, there’s been fear mongering about China making a play for Taiwan. Safe to assume they’ll be pro CCP? We all know Trump’s views on Jina.
ClickyCal' is protected so they get can away with blatant Sinophobia like claiming Xi is like Putin or Trump.

That kind of far-right misinformation wouldn't fly on TikTok but B-Dubs and the rest of the white libs are fine with it.
(05-24-2024, 12:26 AM)benji wrote:

Good thing he didn't just throw away six figures on a completely avoidable legal escapade that he still has to go and lose.

I don't particularly like the guy and I know there's some of the people that Rackets burned who are (understandably) feeling vindicated and dunking on the guy at the moment, but seeing how both Nick and his wife are in thrall to serious addiction problems really only makes me sad and upset.  If I recall correctly, they have several kids (who I hope are being cared for by loving family elsewhere at the moment), and it really pisses me off when two otherwise-healthy adults choose the selfishness of giving into their baser natures over being the most important caretakers of their children.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/some-more-news-are-men-okay.878724/post-123393879

Nep
Quote:Speaking from the staff side of things, I think you underestimate the amount of misogyny that can fly under the radar here. We don't have (many) overt incels here, but there is nonetheless an environment here where men forget that women frequent this place and thus shit can easily slip. And a lot of times it's either not reported or only reported by posters who identify as women. Lots of locker room talk, lots of talking over women, lots of thinly veiled resentment in relationship threads and the like.

Like, for such a "progressive" place, you'd think a "Why Women Criticize..." thread would be redundant!
(05-24-2024, 03:14 AM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/some-more-news-are-men-okay.878724/post-123393879

Nep
Quote:Speaking from the staff side of things, I think you underestimate the amount of misogyny that can fly under the radar here. We don't have (many) overt incels here, but there is nonetheless an environment here where men forget that women frequent this place and thus shit can easily slip. And a lot of times it's either not reported or only reported by posters who identify as women. Lots of locker room talk, lots of talking over women, lots of thinly veiled resentment in relationship threads and the like.

Like, for such a "progressive" place, you'd think a "Why Women Criticize..." thread would be redundant!

Yes Nep, we've all seen the Burka and Johanne threads.

"only reported by posters who identify as women" lol
(05-24-2024, 03:14 AM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/some-more-news-are-men-okay.878724/post-123393879

Nep
Quote:Like, for such a "progressive" place, you'd think a "Why Women Criticize..." thread would be redundant!
Only if you assume there is one correct undisputed view about anything that could fit the topic. But that's none of my business...
Trump part two will just be another 4 years of Dems trying to de-legitimize his presidency… again. He will be in court half the time and defending himself from whatever the second generation of allegations are going to be the other half (maybe it will just be Russia again but I’m hoping for something new in the second season)

Basically they will grill him incessantly hoping he fucks up and knowing he won’t be able to accomplish anything. 

I see a fairly pedestrian term. I mean symbolically it’s going to shatter some people’s worlds but they will be fine.
(05-24-2024, 03:13 AM)Tucker's Law wrote:
(05-24-2024, 12:26 AM)benji wrote:

I don't particularly like the guy and I know there's some of the people that Rackets burned who are (understandably) feeling vindicated and dunking on the guy at the moment, but seeing how both Nick and his wife are in thrall to serious addiction problems really only makes me sad and upset.  If I recall correctly, they have several kids (who I hope are being cared for by loving family elsewhere at the moment), and it really pisses me off when two otherwise-healthy adults choose the selfishness of giving into their baser natures over being the most important caretakers of their children.

I don't know who any of these people are and I am completely judging all of you for knowing not only that but also about whatever controversy is going on with them.
(05-24-2024, 03:55 AM)clockwork5 wrote: Trump part two will just be another 4 years of Dems trying to de-legitimize his presidency… again. He will be in court half the time and defending himself from whatever the second generation of allegations are going to be the other half (maybe it will just be Russia again but I’m hoping for something new in the second season)

Basically they will grill him incessantly hoping he fucks up and knowing he won’t be able to accomplish anything. 

I see a fairly pedestrian term. I mean symbolically it’s going to shatter some people’s worlds but they will be fine.

The worst part of Trump 2.0 will be that the whole thing would have been prevented if Democrats just SHUT THE FUCK UP and let him fade away like he would have.

The only reason he is relevant still is because they tried, and failed, to get him convicted of something.

Fucking morons.
Also, I find it curious that they all seem so certain of the final trans solution occurring under Trumps watch, but it seems like the Genocide Joe era has not been kind to them and I would argue in terms of actual legislation, the past four years have seen quite a bit more trans restrictive bills than the time under Trumps watch. 

Donald Trump is still a piece of shit, just to be clear. Also, I really don’t know enough about trans stuff to know if these bills are actually helpful or hateful I’m just sayin what im seein.
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Potato, Uncle
Quote:When Trump starts putting immigrants into detention camps

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but I hate when the progs try to conflate the treatment of all immigrants with the ones that came here illegally and put up a BS asylum claim (which used to be denied all the time before the prog judges stopped following the law).  

It's also insulting to refer to temporary detention as camps, especially when they can leave by simply agreeing to go back to where they came from.

Quote:Also, I find it curious that they all seem so certain of the final trans solution occurring under Trumps watch

Anything other than allowing kids to have as many hormone drugs and mutilation surgeries as they want, and having the taxpayers pay for it, is genocide.