Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(08-25-2024, 01:10 AM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-does-one-bring-to-a-sex-party.963081/
Quote:echoshifting

I'm going to a sex party tonight. Which I think is a sort of orgy. It is themed, and the theme is witches and wizards. I have an outfit.

I'm getting a bag together. All my pocket stuff is going in there, because my outfit pants are too tight for stuff. What else goes in the bag? I don't know I've never done this.

1. Condoms, obviously
2. ???

Do I need to bring lube? Protein bars? Regret vouchers? A bible? I don't know. What do you put in a bag for a sec party?

[Image: UuhfXlC.png]
(08-25-2024, 05:58 AM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote:
(08-25-2024, 05:51 AM)BananaBlast wrote: Seriously though, it's honestly disturbing how woke idiots don't realize their disturbing double standards. 

If a korean woman that had a little bit of plastic surgery done isn't "truly beautiful", than just how valid are trans women with their surgery?

At least a korean woman who ends up looking good from plastic surgery job is still going to be seen as a beautiful woman by most of the population. The same cannot be said for a trans woman.

welcome back marrec

That's not marrec.  If marrec was here he would be posting transphobic stuff  ufup
5 users liked this post: benji, JoeBoy101, ClothedMac, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
(08-25-2024, 10:50 AM)BananaBlast wrote: No would miss Nep if she were removed from the site.

I would miss her. A lot of us would. We're here to laugh at Resetera and we can't laugh if the actors are removed.

Remember the golden rule. Don't touch the animals.  wag
(08-25-2024, 10:52 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Everyone roasting the characters now. Wonder if someone will start shouting at them about inclusivity
Crossing Eden seems to be the first on the job.

Good god.... Crossing Eden.... where to even begin with this prick? This guy is one of the snobbiest, most obnoxious, whiniest, emotionally fragile, most aggressive assholes the gaming side of the internet has ever had the displeasure of knowing. He's easily in the upper echelons of "most awful ResetERA users", and that is no easy feat.

Crossing Eden wrote:Break down how each of those designs aren't coherent. Like your take genuinely makes zero sense in any sense of the way character design works. 🤔
Well I could start with one simple thing, and that is how vomit inducing the color palettes are. Brown skin, navy blue lipstick, metallic pink streaks, all atop an ugly bright green and olive is just an assault on the eyes.

I am no character designer (neither are you, Crossing Eden, you don't even have a single credited job to your name despite pretending you're some expert) but to say "you just don't understand character design" over designs absolutely nobody seems to like is just laughable.
I love Crossing Eden. They try too hard to act like a Tiktok zoomer and it always makes me laugh.  lol
Can't believe they're still attacking Nep

https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/1f0dyvs/tourists_get_approval_for_a_photo_opportunity/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
Heartbeat That horse is so chill. Beautiful video.
(08-25-2024, 10:52 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/concord-debuts-on-steam-with-600-player-ccu.962340/page-41

Everyone roasting the characters now. Wonder if someone will start shouting at them about inclusivity

One of the developers has been shouting on X

[Image: GVuyG0oWEAAicZO?format=jpg]

They have fun playing it, so it was $50 million well spend Trumps
It is like they chose the worst kind of color scheme for Concord characters that doesn't help. Like there is this sickly green color and then there is a faded dullness to it. It makes them look even more like NPCS
it's so simple. Why didn't they just make a bunch of hot women and shirtless men? IT'S SO SIMPLE!  Stahp

COOMER SHOOTER!
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, BananaBlast, Nintex, D3RANG3D
I hope the profile picture is one they/them drew themselves. Imagine then having the gall to call other people talentless freaks.
BananaBlast dateline='[url=tel:1724569887' wrote: 1724569887[/url]']
You know, I am extremely fucking sick of ResetERA repeatedly saying that "men are fragile" everytime there's pushback against some nut crying about straight men.

ResetERA is the one of most fucking fragile places on the internet. Anything and everything can end up hurting a mentally ill person's fragile feelings at any given moment.

Terminally online leftists and queer people do this shit all the time, and it's extremely frustrating. Gaslighting at it's worst.

“someone HONKED at me…whaaaaaa! All men are bad!!!” Cry 
“ok bad drivers aren’t just men tho.”

Only on Era is the latter the “fragile” party. Nepenthe, get off your phone while driving.
(08-25-2024, 11:59 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: it's so simple. Why didn't they just make a bunch of hot women and shirtless men? IT'S SO SIMPLE!  Stahp

COOMER SHOOTER!

That game would have done so much better if they just did that. Whether these idiots want to agree or not, people watch shit with attractive designs in it. That's just reality. Look at Overwatch.

Pretty Little Liars is stupidly stupid show. But I watched all 7 seasons because it had good-looking people in it..... I also had to know who A was. llol
Crossing Eden had a big meltdown over the Lolipop Chainsaw remaster thread back when it was first announced. He got so upset over the return of a raunchy game starring an attractive female character, that he shat up the thread complaining about the sexualization and the "misogyny". And of course, the people who dared to question his whining got banned. He's such a massive little pussy.

And he needs to stop pretending that he's an artist and a designer. He's not. He has nothing to show for his career he pretends he has. He should really stop talking down on others as if he's actually got credentials to back it up.

(08-25-2024, 11:59 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: it's so simple. Why didn't they just make a bunch of hot women and shirtless men? IT'S SO SIMPLE!  Stahp

COOMER SHOOTER!
The first descendant had several attractive female characters with nice butts. Especially Bunny, the cute korean chick with the electricity powers.

It didn't make huge waves, of course, but it's doing much better than Concord and Dustborn combined. It's proof that highly attractive women can help sell an otherwise forgettable game.
(08-25-2024, 12:37 PM)BananaBlast wrote: but it's doing much better than Concord and Dustborn combined. It's proof that highly attractive women can help sell an otherwise forgettable game.

[Image: OnGi0NU.png]

YOU'RE RACIST!
(08-24-2024, 10:05 PM)Nintex wrote:
(08-24-2024, 10:03 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(08-24-2024, 09:56 PM)Nintex wrote: He just surrendered to the police 26 year old Syrian refugee.

Source pls?

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/messerattacke-von-solingen-polizei-nimmt-mutmasslichen-attentaeter-von-solingen-fest-a-491fcaef-3f0b-4319-86a0-7de47b407b89

Quote:Nach SPIEGEL-Informationen wurde der 26-jährige Issa al H. in der syrischen Stadt Deir al-Sor geboren. Er kam Ende Dezember 2022 nach Deutschland und stellte in Bielefeld einen Antrag auf Asyl. Ein Jahr später erhielt er einen sogenannten subsidiären Schutz, den Geflüchtete aus dem Bürgerkriegsland häufig erhalten. Er ist sunnitischer Muslim.

There is also a picture doing the rounds

Reading about this, you omitted that the Syrian guy stabbed those Christians in support of palestine. Likewise, the houthi attack on the Greek oil tanker that may cause 150000 metric tons of crude oil to pour into the ocean? In support of palestine. That guy driving in front of the era janitor? He was driving erratically in support of palestine.

Who are we to judge how they #resist?
Islamophobia Klepek
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-does-one-bring-to-a-sex-party.963081/post-127671963
I have returned from the supposed orgy.

To be fair I got there very late. Nina Flowers was playing tonight and I wanted to see her first. But when I got there it was really winding down, everyone was leaving and basically nobody had sex after we got there. Oh well! There were some fun outfits. Sorry to let you down Era
Willam
You know, I am extremely fucking sick of ResetERA repeatedly saying that "men are fragile" everytime there's pushback against some nut crying about straight men.

ResetERA is the one of most fucking fragile places on the internet. Anything and everything can end up hurting a mentally ill person's fragile feelings at any given moment.

Terminally online leftists and queer people do this shit all the time, and it's extremely frustrating. Gaslighting at it's worst.

You know this thread is for laughing and not for getting actually buttmad right?

Cue "I'm not mad" post
(08-25-2024, 10:50 AM)BananaBlast wrote: No would miss Nep if she were removed from the site.

She can create a Bore account and debate with Benji.
‘We’re here for the orgy’
‘What orgy?’
‘The orgy from the advert’
‘Oh yeah that orgy. Well I guess you guys are kinda late, you wouldn’t wanna go in there, there’s not much happening’
‘We’d like a look around anyway’
‘Yeah about that, uh, it’s kinda clearing out, maybe you could stand there and watch people leave I guess?’
‘Stand here?’
‘Like, here. Over the road. That’s a good spot.’
Spoiler:  (click to show)
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx, Bootsthecat
(08-25-2024, 02:00 PM)nachobro wrote:

You know this thread is for laughing and not for getting actually buttmad right?

Cue "I'm not mad" post

Newfag clearly has an axe to grind. Relax bro. Just make fun of the retards. I like this forum due to the fact no need to get too riled up, v little legit arguing among us...because, why? Love is laughter, laughter is love. Retards are hilarious.
“Hi. I’m ree. I’m here for the orgy.”

“Uhhhh…No.”
(08-25-2024, 02:20 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:

Isn't this boi the director of the joker? Ultra-chud
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
(08-25-2024, 02:20 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:

Read something the other day about how people always say that line to him. He’s with his mother at lunch and strangers come up and talk about gang bangs.

They never tell you the dark side of fame in Hollywood. Strangers yelling random lines at you. Imagine being the lead actress in The Acolyte and having people yell “” and other iconic lines at you.
Hopefully they yell scissor me timbers at her. lol
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(08-25-2024, 01:57 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-does-one-bring-to-a-sex-party.963081/post-127671963
I have returned from the supposed orgy.

To be fair I got there very late. Nina Flowers was playing tonight and I wanted to see her first. But when I got there it was really winding down, everyone was leaving and basically nobody had sex after we got there. Oh well! There were some fun outfits. Sorry to let you down Era
Willam

Same energy: Sex party dysphoria NSFW

Quote:. I cried in the bathroom for like half an hour before my friend found me. While I was in there a few people knocked wanting to use it and I told them to go away mid cry. On the other side of the door I heard someone even said “I think that girl is still in there”.

Full post:
Sex party dysphoria NSFW

Hi /r/ftm

Throwaway because my main account has posts in my college subreddit.

This happened pre-covid. I was invited to a sex party (for men only) on a January weekend by a guy I know from my a queer group at my college. I was really excited to go, as he is queer and very inclusive of others and it was extremely validating to be asked to join. I asked him if the people there would also be inclusive and he told me not to worry about it (vague I know but I trusted him). However at the house the party was held it was quite a different story. 100% of the men there were cis.

Now this isn’t a problem generally but I expected it to be more of a queer get together with men of all gender expressions (like our queer group) and not just run of the mill masc4masc cis gay men. I quickly noticed that I wouldn’t fit in even though I sort of pass (FYI 2 months on T and pre top and pre bottom but I dress really masc and I have a smallish chest). The stares didn’t help me feel any more at ease. It’s like nobody wanted to interact with me even though I made a lot of effort to talk to people and approach them.

They all had this deer in the headlights type expression. They just would end up leaving the conversation abruptly or making some bullshit excuse to go hit on another guy. I ended up just clinging to my friend for most of the night. The only thing I could really do is try to ease my nerves by getting more drunk (I’m 21 relax).

The party gradually progressed into people taking more clothes off and eventually there were people full on “doing it”. My friend tried to convinced me to join in the fun after a pep talk that the people there weren’t transphobic just icy. I was feeling more confident because of the Dutch courage anyway so I ended up taking my shirt off (like he suggested) and moving into the main space where everything was happening.

I wish I didn’t listen to him. People physically recoiled from me when I walked near them and made faces at me. It was like I had a literal fucking force field around me :(. It felt like hours cruising around but it was really only about 2 minutes before I had enough. I cried in the bathroom for like half an hour before my friend found me. While I was in there a few people knocked wanting to use it and I told them to go away mid cry. On the other side of the door I heard someone even said “I think that girl is still in there”.  I had never felt dysphoria like this before and I don’t think I can go on with life this way. I know I’m a man but Id never felt more invalid than that point in my life.

Here I was thinking this would be an inclusive space but it was not in the slightest. I insisted on leaving even though he tried to convince me to stay. He said that I need to keep trying and that we all get rejected sometimes. It’s like he wanted to purposefully embarrass me and set me up to fail. I left and didn’t look back and haven’t spoken to him since despite him apologising.

I feel like ending it all after that. I still haven’t dealt with it, but being stuck at home alone makes me fester in my thoughts. My worst experience to date and it really makes me lose hope in cis men if they treat people like that and it seems like I’ll never be accepted in their spaces. Should I tell the queer group how I was treated? I still don’t know how to handle this situation. I went from feeling really good about my transition to the worst ever after this and it still hasn’t gotten better over the months. I thought by posting I could get it off my chest. Sorry just venting
(08-25-2024, 11:14 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(08-25-2024, 05:58 AM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote:
(08-25-2024, 05:51 AM)BananaBlast wrote: Seriously though, it's honestly disturbing how woke idiots don't realize their disturbing double standards. 

If a korean woman that had a little bit of plastic surgery done isn't "truly beautiful", than just how valid are trans women with their surgery?

At least a korean woman who ends up looking good from plastic surgery job is still going to be seen as a beautiful woman by most of the population. The same cannot be said for a trans woman.

welcome back marrec

That's not marrec.  If marrec was here he would be posting transphobic stuff  ufup

welcome back banana
4 users liked this post: benji, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Are game devs ok?