Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
https://www.resetera.com/threads/canada-unrepentant-driver-who-drove-120kph-in-a-50-zone-crashed-into-group-of-girls-killing-one-of-them-receives-no-jail-time.963000/#post-127651287

Quote:They'd have to lock me up if I was related to one of the victims and the perpetrator not only got such a pathetic sentence, but was so shitty as to be unrepentant.

She's 79 tough guy
(08-24-2024, 08:51 PM)MMaRsu wrote: No thread om the muslim ISIS stabbing 9 people in Germany? Ofcourse not.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2024/aug/24/germany-festival-attack-solingen-dead-injured-latest-updates

Quote:The Islamic State group claimed responsibility on Saturday for a knife attack in the western German city of Solingen that killed three people and injured eight others.

The militant group said in a statement on its Telegram account that the attack was carried out by one of its members “in revenge for Muslims in Palestine and everywhere”.

It did not immediately provide any evidence for its assertion and it was not clear how close any relationship between the attacker and Islamic State was.

It’s worth pointing out that in the past accounts claiming to speak for Islamic State have falsely claimed responsibility for atrocities.

Since the fall of its Caliphate, the group’s web propaganda has been less prodigious than at the height of its power.

But there has been concern about elements of Islamic State regrouping and it remains the dominant label in the violent Jihadist world.

Intelligence agencies across the West will be assessing whether the claim of responsibility for the German attack is genuine or not.

Wait for an official confirmation, you don’t want another EDL shitshow but now in Europe.
(08-24-2024, 09:38 PM)BananaBlast wrote: I think there's some merit to acknowledging cultures borrowing from other cultures. There are many, many instances of cultures doing something or using an item that was invented (or heavily associated) with another culture. I do think K-Pop has borrowed some elements from black culture. It's kind of obvious; just look at the resemblanace between their K-Pop songs and music videos with black hip-hop videos from the 90's to now.

The thing is though, it's nothing to cry about and get all defensive about. Everyone one borrows something from everyone, and it's all mostly in good fun. It's especially nothing to start bringing up murders from a century ago based on racism.

Why does Nepthene care so much? What stock does she have in crip walking? I don't think a terminally online furry should really be speaking on the behalf of a dance gangstas did in the hood.

I don't think the acknowledgement of the source of the culture ever gets erased.  It's not like people ever forget where rap or blues came from, and that reverence never leaves even if a non-black person is influenced by and incorporates those styles into his music.  But everything is a zero-sum race game to Nepenthe.  If someone else from another race incorporates something from MY people, then MY people lose and THEY gain.  We were stolen from and have lost something.  Etc.  Even though she has nothing to do with any creation of anything and does nothing productive herself, she loses when someone from another race gains.  She's honestly sick and she needs to get help.
(08-24-2024, 09:43 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Wait for an official confirmation, you don’t want another EDL shitshow but now in Europe.

He just surrendered to the police 26 year old Syrian refugee.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Propagandhim
(08-24-2024, 09:56 PM)Nintex wrote:
(08-24-2024, 09:43 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Wait for an official confirmation, you don’t want another EDL shitshow but now in Europe.

Source pls?
Jansen dateline='[url=tel:1724535728' wrote: 1724535728[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/canada-unrepentant-driver-who-drove-120kph-in-a-50-zone-crashed-into-group-of-girls-killing-one-of-them-receives-no-jail-time.963000/#post-127651287

Quote:They'd have to lock me up if I was related to one of the victims and the perpetrator not only got such a pathetic sentence, but was so shitty as to be unrepentant.

She's 79 tough guy

Nah fuck all that, she got 2 years of house arrest and a 5 year driving prohibition.  She killed a child, she should be in jail.  The idea that in 5 years, at 84 this person is magically gonna be a better driver is ludicrous.

Also, I eatta dah pizza
(08-24-2024, 10:03 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(08-24-2024, 09:56 PM)Nintex wrote:

Source pls?

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/messerattacke-von-solingen-polizei-nimmt-mutmasslichen-attentaeter-von-solingen-fest-a-491fcaef-3f0b-4319-86a0-7de47b407b89

Quote:Nach SPIEGEL-Informationen wurde der 26-jährige Issa al H. in der syrischen Stadt Deir al-Sor geboren. Er kam Ende Dezember 2022 nach Deutschland und stellte in Bielefeld einen Antrag auf Asyl. Ein Jahr später erhielt er einen sogenannten subsidiären Schutz, den Geflüchtete aus dem Bürgerkriegsland häufig erhalten. Er ist sunnitischer Muslim.

There is also a picture doing the rounds

Thanks. What a fucking asshole.
(08-24-2024, 07:50 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
Nepenthe wrote:I am less upset by the lack of licensing fees because, you know, this is how the world operates off of our shit, than I am of the very real possibility that a generation of folks are going to grow up thinking crip walking is a kpop invention.
Davidion wrote:I remember when Serena (or was it Venus?) got fucking PILED on for doing a 2 second C-walk. The pearls got clutched till they turned into diamonds.

And yes, Kpop puts out some cute shit and does more to integrate styles, but...there's a fine line between homage and appropriation.

(08-24-2024, 08:25 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
Googleplex wrote:Or.... we can acknowledge the long history of black folks creating forms of expression, that have gotten us harassed and downright killed. That later on get accepted into the cultural zeitgeist once they get their stamp of approval from white people in other groups.

skillzilla81 wrote:Your first response to a thread about cultural appropriation is fragility.

It's an especially wild response after what just happened at the olympics.

We should gatekeep more, except we don't have the power to do that since nobody in this world respect us except us.
(08-24-2024, 08:25 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
Lylo wrote:Just let people dance...

Googleplex wrote:Or.... we can acknowledge the long history of black folks creating forms of expression, that have gotten us harassed and downright killed. That later on get accepted into the cultural zeitgeist once they get their stamp of approval from white people in other groups.

Yes, we can indeed "acknowledge the long history of black folks creating forms of expression, that have gotten us harassed and downright killed"

Like 'Gangsta rap' created by black people, and getting hundreds of black people killed, throughout the late 1980's and 1990's in America:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_hip_hop_musicians

Or it's shittier modern day successor 'drill music' in the UK, responsible for dozens of black kids in gangs stabbing dozens of other black kids to death every single year:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukdrill/comments/i771j1/london_murder_thread_20_uk_drillrap_artists/

In ultra-racist ResetEra lala-land, it's always 'blame white people for everything, but quickly look the other way if any other race is involved'
(08-24-2024, 09:52 PM)Propagandhim wrote: I don't think the acknowledgement of the source of the culture ever gets erased.  It's not like people ever forget where rap or blues came from, and that reverence never leaves even if a non-black person is influenced by and incorporates those styles into his music.  But everything is a zero-sum race game to Nepenthe.  If someone else from another race incorporates something from MY people, then MY people lose and THEY gain.  We were stolen from and have lost something.  Etc.  Even though she has nothing to do with any creation of anything and does nothing productive herself, she loses when someone from another race gains.  She's honestly sick and she needs to get help.
Yeah, fair point. While I do think it's possible a newer generation can forget the roots, like how some zoomies think a lot of cultural references come from Fortnite, Nepthene is just too far gone to realize she's obsessively paranoid about aspects of black culture being erased.

(08-24-2024, 09:34 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Sometimes when two opposing marginalized sides clash grievance claims together, the mods don't know what to do and the true aggrieved victim is ambiguous, so nothing is done.  They cancel each other out and nobody gets their claim fulfilled.  Everyone has to move on with their lives.  It's horrifying.
True, but I would've expected "trans women are more oppressed than a cis woman" to take effect there.

I remember laughing at Morrigan getting banned because she got into spat with a korean user who was defending Stellar Blade. It was basically "I'm korean, and I'm offended you westerners are talking trash about my culture" vs. Morrigan's "well I'm a woman and I'm offended by the sexism of Stellar Blade". The korean guy won the war and Morrigan got a week ban. Lmao.
(08-24-2024, 10:04 PM)Lonewulfeus wrote:

She's 79 tough guy

Nah fuck all that, she got 2 years of house arrest and a 5 year driving prohibition.  She killed a child, she should be in jail.  The idea that in 5 years, at 84 this person is magically gonna be a better driver is ludicrous.

Also, I eatta dah pizza

IDK what your rant has to do with my post. All's I was saying is threatening a 79 year old lady with vigilante justice is pathetic.
Jansen dateline='[url=tel:1724537649' wrote: 1724537649[/url]']
Lonewulfeus dateline='[url=tel:1724537055' wrote: 1724537055[/url]']

She's 79 tough guy

Also, I eatta dah pizza

IDK what your rant has to do with my post. All's I was saying is threatening a 79 year old lady with vigilante justice is pathetic.

It’s not a rant, it’s a screed  Snob
(08-24-2024, 09:25 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
Nepenthe wrote:I mean, while all copyrights and trademarks aren't owned by a single race, significant aspects of Western culture are copywritten and trademarked by white people. That's the benefit of creating such a system while you have the wealth to pull it off.

However, certain Indigenous cultures like the Sami do actually have some level of legal ownership over their cultural representation. See the FFXIV row where they sued Squeenix over a cosmetic pack featuring Sami garb. It's honestly something I feel Black folks should be privy to.
Okay, congrats, here's your $0 divided across the 1 billion Black people or whatever.

Love how she admits her example isn't connected to what she's bitching about, those white people have copyrights/trademarks as individuals not as white people, but proceeds to say it anyway so she can say something even more stupid like how it takes "wealth" to "pull it off" when copyrights/trademarks were established in vastly poorer societies than today, only apply within those legal regimes that establish them and are state-granted monopolies not something that attaches to property as property. (She's shown this confusion many times and indicated that she doesn't think real property is property but intellectual property is like super property.) She probably has no clue that you can lose copyrights and trademarks if you don't defend them, let alone if you don't register them in the first place.

This also raises the funnier question if Bloods should get any racial residuals from Crip-walking.
As bad as those posters are, what does it say about a forum where nobody asks these people things like how they aren't blatant racists for demanding that only certain races* be allowed to do certain things?

As they always say: when they tell you who they are, listen.

*as defined by the United States Census, making this cultural imperialism squared.
(08-24-2024, 10:07 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Thanks. What a fucking asshole.

Well he is the most suave terrorist I've seen as of late, straight out of central casting. Trumps 

Usually the terrorists they arrest don't look this 'cool' and that cap is probably going viral.
Considering the number of victims and how he managed to escape I would not be surprised if he was/is a member of Syrian intelligence or whatever. 

This is the terrorist they arrested in France today total retard in comparison.
(08-24-2024, 10:25 PM)benji wrote: As bad as those posters are, what does it say about a forum where nobody asks these people things like how they aren't blatant racists for demanding that only certain races* be allowed to do certain things?

As they always say: when they tell you who they are, listen.

*as defined by the United States Census, making this cultural imperialism squared.
People have questioned this before several times, and have all been met with bans. Some of them permanent.

Frankly, I don't understand why anyone sane would even stay there after they witness one of the many spergouts.

That's not to say there aren't good/decent users on resetERA (the ones who aren't crazy and only just casually discuss video games seem to be good people), but I often think any self-respecting person would've called quits a long time ago. I know I wouldn't stick around a forum where I'm being attacked for absolutely nothing and forced to believe in something extreme.
Cum
3 users liked this post: AldusMoneyPenny, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
Sorry I was trying to imitate Fat4All.
How does Neppy excuse away her "appropriation" of Brazilian culture? Given the ridiculous standards people like her operate in, she herself is an appropriator worthy of scorn as well. Or is it is "different" for her for reasons?
(08-24-2024, 10:14 PM)Jansen wrote:
(08-24-2024, 10:04 PM)Lonewulfeus wrote:

She's 79 tough guy

Also, I eatta dah pizza

They always go to weird tangents:

Micael wrote:If workers had the class solidarity that drivers demonstrate to one another we would be living in a workers utopia lol.

Anyway wild that at the very least her license wasn't revoked essentially until the end of her expected life, but also can't say I'm too surprised drivers remind me a bit of smokers and public smoking back in the day, always entirely convinced that they have the god given right to do what ever they want in public, regardless of how it affects other people.
Nep appropriated her furry persona from the noble white man. Stay in your lane, bitch!
Disparate wrote:lol people bitch and moan at how openly hostile I am to motorists as a rule when shit like this is common; fuck man, want to commit murder, just use a car.

relatable and grounded in the real world while keeping some of the details which make her so iconic
Nep should appropriate herself out of her parents house.
Regarding the heinous murders in Germany by yet another goat fucking Muslim piece of subhuman dogshit, I don't understand why Islam isn't banned in a country where Nazism is banned. They're the same fucking thing.

You only have to make it to the second Surah of their retarded holy book before they start making threats and rejoicing in the suffering of nonbelievers under their merciful joke of a "god".

Quote:As for those who persist in disbelief, it is the same whether you warn them or not—they will never believe. Allah has sealed their hearts and their hearing, and their sight is covered. They will suffer a tremendous punishment. And there are some who say, “We believe in Allah and the Last Day,” yet they are not ˹true˺ believers. They seek to deceive Allah and the believers, yet they only deceive themselves, but they fail to perceive it. There is sickness in their hearts, and Allah ˹only˺ lets their sickness increase. They will suffer a painful punishment for their lies.

Muslims, and that pedophile rapist Mohamed can all get fucked. There is nothing on this planet requiring you to be an adherent of such a miserable disgusting cult and anyone willfully remaining a part of it can choke on a pig's dick.

Judaism and Christianity can equally get fucked, but they at least had the good sense to moderate their stupidity to a degree.  Fuck them all.
(08-24-2024, 10:44 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Sorry I was trying to imitate Fat4All.
Ever notice fat4all gimmick of being horny often gets shut down by the mods? He got banned for "boys club behavior" several times.

Also his gimmick of being a "wholesome dog" doesn't work when he's just as a capable of being a backstabbing cancel nut like the rest of them.
No, I've noticed the opposite. Fat4All says boys club shit all the time and never gets actioned and then when he does it's not for long.  lol
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Greatness Gone, BananaBlast, D3RANG3D
Okay, what the actual fuck.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-myth-wukongs-content-creator-guidelines-include-not-mentioning-feminist-propaganda-politics-etc’-up-confirmed.955914/page-13#post-127337280
TrebleChamp wrote:What does it mean? What's the problem?
Alek wrote:What do you mean by this? I think the OT is pretty clear and you can follow the thread via the threadmarks.

As is your post comes across as dismissive of the issues, but I think it's reasonable to take it in good faith as genuine confusion.
TrebleChamp wrote:Sorry I'm genuinely asking I'm not trolling.

I'm pretty confused by this whole thing.
TrebleChamp wrote:I don't know about the issues sorry I'm genuinely asking.

I don't use the forum that much.
Quote:User Banned (Permanent): Downplaying misogyny, account in junior phase

This has to be the worst ResetEra ban I have ever seen. 

Dude innocently asked a harmless question and got permanently banned for it. It's like seeing an innocent civilian on the sidewalk and then gunning him down for not looking both ways before crossing the street.
(08-24-2024, 11:22 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: No, I've noticed the opposite. Fat4All says boys club shit all the time and never gets actioned and then when he does it's not for long.  lol
You're right, nevermind. If he were any other user he would've ben permanently banned by now.

He's the only male user I've noticed who got away with saying "cunt".
(08-24-2024, 11:07 PM)Echelon wrote: Regarding the heinous murders in Germany by yet another goat fucking Muslim piece of subhuman dogshit, I don't understand why Islam isn't banned in a country where Nazism is banned. They're the same fucking thing.

You only have to make it to the second Surah of their retarded holy book before they start making threats and rejoicing in the suffering of nonbelievers under their merciful joke of a "god".

Quote:As for those who persist in disbelief, it is the same whether you warn them or not—they will never believe. Allah has sealed their hearts and their hearing, and their sight is covered. They will suffer a tremendous punishment. And there are some who say, “We believe in Allah and the Last Day,” yet they are not ˹true˺ believers. They seek to deceive Allah and the believers, yet they only deceive themselves, but they fail to perceive it. There is sickness in their hearts, and Allah ˹only˺ lets their sickness increase. They will suffer a painful punishment for their lies.

Muslims, and that pedophile rapist Mohamed can all get fucked. There is nothing on this planet requiring you to be an adherent of such a miserable disgusting cult and anyone willfully remaining a part of it can choke on a pig's dick.

Judaism and Christianity can equally get fucked, but they at least had the good sense to moderate their stupidity to a degree.  Fuck them all.

Reeeeee omfg But that's none of my business...