Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(08-25-2024, 09:29 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Loco wrote:There's no supreme leader in the Muslim world like the Catholics have with the pope. The world media wil bend over backwards to have a press conference for a pope at the snap of his fingers to address the world. Muslim communities speak out but they are not heard and don't have the same platform as other religions especially in America and Europe.

If that was the case we wouldn't see any Palestine protesters ever...
“Why are Muslims not protesting this?”

Because the Muslim diaspora in the west is more concerned in protesting FOR the Burka while the women protesting it in Muslim countries risk their lives.
(08-25-2024, 02:00 PM)nachobro wrote: You know this thread is for laughing and not for getting actually buttmad right?

Cue "I'm not mad" post

(08-25-2024, 02:23 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: Newfag clearly has an axe to grind. Relax bro. Just make fun of the retards. I like this forum due to the fact no need to get too riled up, v little legit arguing among us...because, why? Love is laughter, laughter is love. Retards are hilarious.
....Okay yeah, you got me. I really don't like ResetERA. I unironically hate all the shit that they pull. I really don't like the fact these people set themselves up in a way where almost no one can criticize anything they say, and they can just say whatever they want believing their words are law.

I came here to laugh at them, of course, but I am also unironically annoyed by what they do and what they represent. It's not entirely "shits and giggles" when you know it represents much larger problems that our culture is currently facing.

Is there a problem with that? You can't tell me that you don't feel any personal grievances whatsoever in knowing what ResetERA represents.
BananaBlast dateline='[url=tel:1724621934' wrote: 1724621934[/url]']
nachobro dateline='[url=tel:1724594421' wrote: 1724594421[/url]']
You know this thread is for laughing and not for getting actually buttmad right?

Cue "I'm not mad" post

Bootsthecat dateline='[url=tel:1724595833' wrote: 1724595833[/url]']
Newfag clearly has an axe to grind. Relax bro. Just make fun of the retards. I like this forum due to the fact no need to get too riled up, v little legit arguing among us...because, why? Love is laughter, laughter is love. Retards are hilarious.
....Okay yeah, you got me. I really don't like ResetERA. I unironically hate all the shit that they pull. I really don't like the fact these people set themselves up in a way where almost no one can criticize anything they say, and they can just say whatever they want believing their words are law.

I came here to laugh at them, of course, but I am also unironically annoyed by what they do and what they represent. It's not entirely "shits and giggles" when you know it represents much larger problems that our culture is currently facing.

Is there a problem with that? You can't tell me that you don't feel any personal grievances whatsoever in knowing what ResetERA represents.

I feel you, but also need to separate yourself from making entirely personal. I also had a pretty bad experience with the old Gaf, but i found it was also silly to be that mad about it, specially since I still have some mannerisms of the GAF/ERA type of libtard.

Express you anger but try to get it over rather than failing into it.
It's more fun to point and laugh than it is to get angry. Trumps
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: EmepxJJ.jpg]

Just follow the sage advice of this image macro and apply it to all the gobshite that annoys you.
(08-25-2024, 09:38 PM)BananaBlast wrote:
(08-25-2024, 02:00 PM)nachobro wrote: You know this thread is for laughing and not for getting actually buttmad right?

Cue "I'm not mad" post

(08-25-2024, 02:23 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: Newfag clearly has an axe to grind. Relax bro. Just make fun of the retards. I like this forum due to the fact no need to get too riled up, v little legit arguing among us...because, why? Love is laughter, laughter is love. Retards are hilarious.

No, just be yourself and ignore the haters  Cruise Missile
The truth is I’m actually Nep, you white devil.

Benji is Kyuji.

And D3RANG3D is obviously TwoHearts. It’s very subtle, but it’s clear that sometimes his little, Birdie, is talking for him.

We’re all cosplaying as Era haters.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Alpacx
(08-25-2024, 09:37 PM)Boredfrom wrote: “Why are Muslims not protesting this?”

Because the Muslim diaspora in the west is more concerned in protesting FOR the Burka while the women protesting it in Muslim countries risk their lives.

The absurdity that something like "World hijab day" exists

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Hijab_Day
Spoiler:  (click to show)

mfw
So what are you suggesting? Sound less like I'm angry?

Give me some specifics and I'll consider it.

Also:
(08-25-2024, 09:26 PM)DocWager wrote: I don’t know his origin for being here is sus. I’d believe you more if you randomly showed up, and just mocked ResetEra like a pro.
Literally my first post:

(08-23-2024, 12:52 AM)BananaBlast wrote: I'm a bit late but....

It is because of Naiad's post two days ago, where the gender-obsessed narcisist who malds daily over sexy female characters had called attention to the very existence of this website, that I signed up here. So great job Naiad, in calling attention to this website (because you couldn't stand the idea of someone criticizing your aggressive whining), you've got at least one other person to inquire more about not only your heaping loads of bullshit, but everyone else who's in your little gossip clique.

Anyhoo, I'm completely new here (hi all), so I don't know how or what this place is like. But I gotta say, when I heard that it's a site shitting on the absolute insanity that are ResetEra regulars and moderators, I just couldn't resist. I've been wanting to provide my own commentary for that shithole for a long time. I mean everyone knows ResetEra is insane, of course, but I've found that there's almost no real discussion towards the specifics. ResetEraInAction gets barely any traction whatsoever, and ReseteraTakes 2.0 closed up shop about two years ago.

So, nice to be here. I frequently lurk the "why women criticize thread" because it's just a massive pile of cringe. Nearly every single post on that thread is just massive amounts of cringe. Wouldn't even know where to begin.
I don't think it gets more transparent than that.
(08-25-2024, 09:49 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(08-25-2024, 09:37 PM)Boredfrom wrote: “Why are Muslims not protesting this?”

The absurdity that something like "World hijab day" exists

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Hijab_Day

I don’t dislike the hijab, just how uncritical the leftists and western Muslims are about it. Is a extremely patriarchal religious practice but somehow not many leftists dare to call it out because they risk being labeled Alt Righters (and alt righters are too dumb and misogynistic themselves to criticize effectively).
(08-25-2024, 09:57 PM)BananaBlast wrote: So what are you suggesting? Sound less like I'm angry?

(08-24-2024, 04:42 AM)BananaBlast wrote: I hate it when they pretend to have morals concerning the deaths of people. There were instances I recall of the staff letting favored users mock certain people's deaths because they were acceptable targets of hate.

My favourite part of this arc was when it was pointed out that grave dancing was explicitly banned in the site rules, so rather than ban the protected users who were doing it, they added a load of equivocation to the rule about how “exceptions may need to be made”.

As it stands, the rule says exceptions are “rare” and only for “heinous” individuals, but even that’s widely ignored as basically every RIP thread will end up shitting on the person for something they’ve dug up from an interview in 1973.
(08-25-2024, 09:57 PM)BananaBlast wrote: So what are you suggesting? Sound less like I'm angry?

They're gaslighting on an industrial scale and literally have Etikas blood on their hands and god knows how many vulnerable people trying to fit in were trapped into joining the gender cult and maimed for life. The list of people that lost their jobs or got other problems because of harassment and threats probably spans 2 full pages at this point. And that doesn't even go into the minor transgessions like being advocates for Hamas and calling for violent revolution and mass murder.  

You can be as angry as you want.
(08-25-2024, 10:20 PM)Nintex wrote: They're gaslighting on an industrial scale and literally have Etikas blood on their hands and god knows how many vulnerable people trying to fit in were trapped into joining the gender cult and maimed for life. The list of people that lost their jobs or got other problems because of harassment and threats probably spans 2 full pages at this point. And that doesn't even go into the minor transgessions like being advocates for Hamas and calling for violent revolution and mass murder.  

You can be as angry as you want.
Based. I feel the same way. It was disgusting how they treated Etika.
(08-25-2024, 06:39 PM)Disco55 wrote: What's Suicide Squad's steam peak? Lol, i can't believe that i am seeing A Triple AAA game Flop so hard that it is making Suicide Squad seem like a runaway success.

the crazier thing about concord to me is that it isn't even drawing negative attention, youtubers and streamers curious about how bad it is and trying it out just to investigate what's wrong with it

it feels like an EVENT kind of failure, like ok we need to get to the bottom of this

no one is, no one cares, not even to laugh
(08-25-2024, 09:38 PM)BananaBlast wrote:

Cue "I'm not mad" post

You should take both Nintex advice, and also Bootsthecat's valuable advice.

Sure, be angry, let the rage explode out of you, like a giant, 20 inch turd after you've been constipated for 5 days.

But also chill out and just relax.

Everything Nintex said above is true. ResetEra has a lot to answer for. But it's also true that they're 'influence' nowadays is extremely minor and they are rapidly fading into irrelevance. There was a very short period of time when a few prominent websites were writing articles based on ResetEra threads but that stopped a few years back.

This thread has always been about doing a Nelson from The Simpsons and pointing and laughing at the oddballs of Era. We are all basically just innocent bystanders watching the loonies running around and screeching in a mental asylum.
(08-25-2024, 09:29 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:I ageee with you , it's not sustainable. My issue is that the Muslim world doesnt speak out for them . No protests in the streets no demos no speaking out at the un nothing

Loco wrote:There's no supreme leader in the Muslim world like the Catholics have with the pope. The world media wil bend over backwards to have a press conference for a pope at the snap of his fingers to address the world. Muslim communities speak out but they are not heard and don't have the same platform as other religions especially in America and Europe.

Rolleyes 

I bet you a lot of these dudes are okay with some stuff you will consider aberrant. But that's none of my business... 

Is not me trying to be Islamophobic but telling you people have the impression that every Muslim is progressive like Hasan (and it is obvious he masks a lot of his true opinions (or lack of them)).

Bin Laden spoke out pretty succinctly for the Muslim world though...
(08-25-2024, 10:36 PM)Uncle wrote:
(08-25-2024, 06:39 PM)Disco55 wrote: What's Suicide Squad's steam peak? Lol, i can't believe that i am seeing A Triple AAA game Flop so hard that it is making Suicide Squad seem like a runaway success.

the crazier thing about concord to me is that it isn't even drawing negative attention, youtubers and streamers curious about how bad it is and trying it out just to investigate what's wrong with it

it feels like an EVENT kind of failure, like ok we need to get to the bottom of this

The game's design director is just giving the game away on twitter
https://www.resetera.com/threads/concord-debuts-on-steam-with-600-player-ccu.962340/page-50#post-127696587

This is crazy Dead

Engagement is way down overall on gaming stuff. For GamesCom their own channels (YouTube/Twitch/Website) had a combined ~250k viewers.  
Asmongold was the most popular streamer but he had only 75k viewers. They claim 1 million viewers when they add it all up but I guess half of that is people watching their favorite streamer with this on in the background not tuning in specifically to watch the Gamescom show.
(08-25-2024, 10:55 PM)Nintex wrote:

Engagement is way down overall on gaming stuff. For GamesCom their own channels (YouTube/Twitch/Website) had a combined ~250k viewers.  
Asmongold was the most popular streamer but he had only 75k viewers. They claim 1 million viewers when they add it all up but I guess half of that is people watching their favorite streamer with this on in the background not tuning in specifically to watch the Gamescom show.

You might say Gamers Are Over the games industry?

If the heavy hitters were shown, the views would’ve been up. But companies are less likely to play ball these days to help the industry out.

Also:
(08-25-2024, 09:26 PM)DocWager wrote: I don’t know his origin for being here is sus. I’d believe you more if you randomly showed up, and just mocked ResetEra like a pro.
Literally my first post:

(08-23-2024, 12:52 AM)BananaBlast wrote: I'm a bit late but....

It is because of Naiad's post two days ago, where the gender-obsessed narcisist who malds daily over sexy female characters had called attention to the very existence of this website, that I signed up here. So great job Naiad, in calling attention to this website (because you couldn't stand the idea of someone criticizing your aggressive whining), you've got at least one other person to inquire more about not only your heaping loads of bullshit, but everyone else who's in your little gossip clique.

Anyhoo, I'm completely new here (hi all), so I don't know how or what this place is like. But I gotta say, when I heard that it's a site shitting on the absolute insanity that are ResetEra regulars and moderators, I just couldn't resist. I've been wanting to provide my own commentary for that shithole for a long time. I mean everyone knows ResetEra is insane, of course, but I've found that there's almost no real discussion towards the specifics. ResetEraInAction gets barely any traction whatsoever, and ReseteraTakes 2.0 closed up shop about two years ago.

So, nice to be here. I frequently lurk the "why women criticize thread" because it's just a massive pile of cringe. Nearly every single post on that thread is just massive amounts of cringe. Wouldn't even know where to begin.
I don't think it gets more transparent than that.

You're doing fine my dude. You can be angry at Reeeesetera if you want.
(08-25-2024, 09:05 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Tfritz wrote:Personally, that sounds bad and I don't think they should do that.

Dunno if sarcasm or serious.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnn-taliban-bans-the-sound-of-women’s-voices-singing-or-reading-in-public.963342/#post-127692987

[Image: DlcfahC.png]
Wukong selling so well, dustborn bombing and Concord imploding all within the same week is too much for these simple minds
I feel like the games industry is heading into their own apocalypse just like Hollywood is going through. Except GTA 6, and potentially the Switch II, nothing else is really enticing casuals into buying the product.
(08-25-2024, 11:01 PM)Alpacx wrote:
(08-25-2024, 10:36 PM)Uncle wrote: the crazier thing about concord to me is that it isn't even drawing negative attention, youtubers and streamers curious about how bad it is and trying it out just to investigate what's wrong with it

You might say Gamers Are Over the games industry?

Yep, I think they're over a lot of the stuff surrounding the gaming industry that have little to do with the games themselves.
It seems like death by a thousands cuts, the PC GPU bullshit, multiple AAAA+ GAAS bombas, the death of Xbox, DEI nonsense etc. . 

Word of mouth seems to be everything these days, if a game drops and is actually considered good player counts increase rapidly.

I wonder how Star Wars Outlaws will do, the coverage already seems 'forced'. 

It's funny when you look at the Google Trends of Black Myth Wukong vs. Star Wars Outlaws. Wukong suddenly exploded, Outlaws barely a blip on the radar, about equal with Concord.
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=%2Fg%2F11jxxk2134,%2Fg%2F11kq6x164j,%2Fg%2F11w3hhj9px&hl=nl&tz=-120
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx, Gameboy Nostalgia
"Great guy! Great guy, that Nintex! They say Nintex is a great guy and I believe them. One of my fans, they say. Smart guy to be one of my fans." Trumps
BananaBlast is doing their best.  doggy

Edit: top page gadot

[Image: oHVEBQx.jpeg]