Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-the-online-left-is-cooked-unc-talks-about-leftist-in-fighting-over-kamala-on-tiktok-and-why-so-many-leftists-talk-like-aaron-sorkin.962025/#post-127602513

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Month): Dismissing Concerns of Racism
Roy Ayers wrote:
Dogo Mojo wrote:I am not black, I don't claim to be
I would prefer hearing this opinion from someone within the black community about this particular topic then. Have a good one.

KoopaTheCasual wrote:Literally no one is saying supporting Palestine is an act of anti-Blackness, and this comment, funny enough, is the exactly the kind of poisonous "gotcha" discourse that FD is talking about.

Seriously.
I want you to take a look at this comment.

Quote:Calling a black woman a "Tar Baby" for supporting Harris seems pretty Anti-black and racist to me.
Understanding the context behind a person like Harris, where she came up to be to attain her current role, and referencing that with damn near two centuries of this government actively disenfranchising, demeaning and outright killing black americans and any attempt of black organization then yeah, I totally understand why other blacks would call someone this. It is a complete absolving of this government's legacy in my opinion.

If that is a bannable offense, then I apologize. That is a totally justifable feeling for any black person to have and you'd be hard pressed to argue otherwise.
Turns out it was a bannable offense Roy, see you in a month.  Cop
(08-27-2024, 06:01 PM)Uncle wrote:
(08-27-2024, 05:41 PM)Propagandhim wrote: We need to lift each other up Boritos, and always remember we ridicule Rees because of their behavior, not for characteristics and things they can't change.  We're not a hate site, after all.  Messofanego bought his wife.

what if u r born trans, but the act of transitioning and taking mind-altering hormones and making demands of how others treat u is an active choice u don't have 2 make

what if u r born with a chemical imbalance that makes u want 2 eat more than every1 else, but the act of overeating and getting fat is an active choice u don't have 2 make

I guess that really gets to the crux of the free will argument.  Do we really author ourselves?  Do we determine our own destinies?  Are we living out a determinant molecular, cosmic, dream that could only go one way?   Did messofanego really buy his wife or did the wife, perhaps, nay, PER SE, buy HERSELF?.... and the payment was, fate, as it were...In this crazy thing called life?   And that my friends, was a revolution.
(08-27-2024, 06:14 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
(08-27-2024, 05:41 PM)Propagandhim wrote: We need to lift each other up Boritos, and always remember we ridicule Rees because of their behavior, not for characteristics and things they can't change.  We're not a hate site, after all.  Messofanego bought his wife.

what if u r born trans, but the act of transitioning and taking mind-altering hormones and making demands of how others treat u is an active choice u don't have 2 make

what if u r born with a chemical imbalance that makes u want 2 eat more than every1 else, but the act of overeating and getting fat is an active choice u don't have 2 make

I guess that really gets to the crux of the free will argument.  Do we really author ourselves?  Do we determine our own destinies?  Are we living out a determinant molecular, cosmic, dream that could only go one way?   Did messofanego really buy his wife or did the wife, perhaps, nay, PER SE, buy HERSELF?.... and the payment was, fate, as it were...In this crazy thing called life?   And that my friends, was a revolution.

Banned for inflammatory wife purchases

I support both HRT and Ozempic. So that's ideologically consistent at least? I'm all for better living via pharmaceuticals, just don't give it to kids.
(08-27-2024, 04:49 PM)Uncle wrote:
(08-27-2024, 04:23 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: When is the last time a GREAT mana game came out? 

sword of mana on gba was pretty good but it was mostly good because it was a remake of final fantasy adventure gb

The Seiken Densetsu 3 / Trials of Mana remake is really good but these are mostly easy to digest ARPGs with not much depth. You won't find elaborate move sets of complicated morally ambigious stories. I think a 7.5 or so is fair and just fine for a Mana game.  

[Image: _3068193b.jpg]

These reviewers don't understand that not everything needs to complicated. Sometimes you just want to chill out and slay some monsters and the Mana series is perfect for that.
To be vulnerable for a second, the dr did put my fat ass on ozempic a few months ago and it really is life changing. I've lost 38 pounds in like 3 months. It completely changes how your mind thinks about food, I can actually eat like a normal person now. I don't know how I got such a messed up appetite to begin with, but it's real eye opening. Sometimes it really is your brain making you fat. So I can sort of understand the trans community more now, they're just messed up in the head too. 

uguu
(08-27-2024, 06:10 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-the-online-left-is-cooked-unc-talks-about-leftist-in-fighting-over-kamala-on-tiktok-and-why-so-many-leftists-talk-like-aaron-sorkin.962025/#post-127602513

Quote:Calling a black woman a "Tar Baby" for supporting Harris seems pretty Anti-black and racist to me.
Understanding the context behind a person like Harris, where she came up to be to attain her current role, and referencing that with damn near two centuries of this government actively disenfranchising, demeaning and outright killing black americans and any attempt of black organization then yeah, I totally understand why other blacks would call someone this. It is a complete absolving of this government's legacy in my opinion.

If that is a bannable offense, then I apologize. That is a totally justifable feeling for any black person to have and you'd be hard pressed to argue otherwise.

Interesting that they banned this guy considering how they happily endorse slurs like "coon" saying that they're just "Policing their own"

Wait, did I say interesting? I mean hypocritical
ReviewDestroyer wrote:Frankly I'm more surprised (and worried) when a game gets lockstep scores than I am when it gets a variety of scores. Reviewers are people too, and even people who get paid to write about games aren't immune to hype.

Hell, I gave Killzone 2 a positive review when I covered it and I don't even like that game

Egomaniac

It’s just sad.
(08-27-2024, 06:28 PM)EaldNarche wrote: To be vulnerable for a second, the dr did put my fat ass on ozempic a few months ago and it really is life changing. I've lost 38 pounds in like 3 months. It completely changes how your mind thinks about food, I can actually eat like a normal person now. I don't know how I got such a messed up appetite to begin with, but it's real eye opening. Sometimes it really is your brain making you fat. So I can sort of understand the trans community more now, they're just messed up in the head too. 

uguu

Lift weights for +3 charisma
(08-27-2024, 06:20 PM)EaldNarche wrote:

I support both HRT and Ozempic. So that's ideologically consistent at least? I'm all for better living via pharmaceuticals, just don't give it to kids.

I support the heroine's decision to sacrifice her life to become the new mana tree after the hero's last desperate battle against Julius

Thank you for your service!
I support… the deceptions!
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(08-27-2024, 06:50 AM)benji wrote:
(08-27-2024, 06:15 AM)Potato wrote: I don't know who she is, but this is pretty funny
How far back in her replies did you scroll? lol

Further than I should have. Still, I'll give credit where it's due. That was pretty funny.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/2024-hit-game-foamstars-is-going-free-2-play-on-october-4.964521/page-2#post-127774098

Quote:stopmrdomino
Today at 11:06 AM
just a reminder that foamstars has AI generated assets in the form of all the collectable album covers

These guys are so pathetic
(08-27-2024, 04:54 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-relationship-is-over-and-probably-my-life.964983/

Another day, another I wanna die thread

First reply is from a moderator I've never heard of. Who the fuck is The Artisan?
4 users liked this post: wizardora, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
Quote:For those asking, I have had therapy for 6 months online and I am on a whole host of medications including Propranolol, Mirtazapine, Diazepam, Pregabalin and medication for high blood pressure.

I feel defeated and I am backed in a corner. The one good thing I had has gone. I don't want to die but I have been in the corner for so long, that I don't know what else to do. I have to go back to live with my elderly mother because I have no one else.

Alright, well, they are on benzos and lyrica, plus they're doing therapy. Uh I'd start looking for a medical reason that could be causing the anxiety/panic attacks.
(08-27-2024, 07:14 PM)Potato wrote:
(08-27-2024, 04:54 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-relationship-is-over-and-probably-my-life.964983/

Another day, another I wanna die thread

First reply is from a moderator I've never heard of. Who the fuck is The Artisan?

A distinguished black fellow
What does the burqa brigade think about the latest new game character?

[Image: GV_wmy_WwAASvz_?format=jpg]

[Image: GV_wm1IXkAAXYNT?format=jpg]

I already could get behind this post, but calling the rest of us Boritos…

Lawd

I love you man.
(08-27-2024, 07:21 PM)Nintex wrote: What does the burqa brigade think about the latest new game character?

IDK or care anymore because Benji killed the hypocrite kyuuji. Murdered in the digital realm, if you will.
(08-27-2024, 11:18 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: I've seen some stupid shit on there in my time but the 'smuggle drugs on planes I do it all the time' thread is a top 5

(08-27-2024, 05:50 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Tremendously disappointed that Messo didn't post in the passport bros thread

What's with all the posts without links? You fuckers don't expect me to go there and look for myself do you? 
FUCK THE
(08-27-2024, 07:21 PM)Nintex wrote: What does the burqa brigade think about the latest new game character?

It's for the high femmes!! I hope kyu comes back before it comes out, they need her to defend it from the burqa brigade.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-bisexuals-what-be-your-preferences.965151/

PICK A SIDE Feeemales
(08-27-2024, 07:23 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote:

I already could get behind this post, but calling the rest of us Boritos…

Lawd

I love you man.

boredfrom doesn't call us boritos and it's his own culture Ellen
(08-27-2024, 07:32 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-bisexuals-what-be-your-preferences.965151/

PICK A SIDE Feeemales

He said the line. He said the line!!!

Quote:60% women/40% men, though I have dated both sides over the years with mixed success. Had more instances where people flat out said they don't want to go out on a date with me.

I'm so tired.

BETTY
(08-27-2024, 07:40 PM)Potato wrote:
(08-27-2024, 07:32 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-bisexuals-what-be-your-preferences.965151/

PICK A SIDE Feeemales

He said the line. He said the line!!!

Quote:60% women/40% men, though I have dated both sides over the years with mixed success. Had more instances where people flat out said they don't want to go out on a date with me.

I'm so tired.

BETTY

Nearly all of them lean woman. For as often as they talk about being queer, how many of them even suck dick?? I'm getting stolen valor vibes.  
gay
They're only saying they're bi so they can feel included in the 🌈 gang.
(08-27-2024, 06:10 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-the-online-left-is-cooked-unc-talks-about-leftist-in-fighting-over-kamala-on-tiktok-and-why-so-many-leftists-talk-like-aaron-sorkin.962025/#post-127602513

Roy Ayers wrote:
Dogo Mojo wrote:I am not black, I don't claim to be
I would prefer hearing this opinion from someone within the black community about this particular topic then. Have a good one.

KoopaTheCasual wrote:Literally no one is saying supporting Palestine is an act of anti-Blackness, and this comment, funny enough, is the exactly the kind of poisonous "gotcha" discourse that FD is talking about.

Seriously.
I want you to take a look at this comment.

updating the black v. black acceptable rhetoric list:

“coon” = ok and encouraged
“tar baby” = ban

EDIT: damn, beaten by HaughtyFrank
The ultimate Resetera game has been revealed.

A game where you get to stay at home and romance inanimate objects, including your own existential dread.
(08-27-2024, 05:07 PM)EaldNarche wrote: Is there any forum out there with more "my bitch wife is cheating on me" posts than era? It seems like it's every week. And it's always the wives/gfs whoring around, I haven't seen the reverse.
It happened!

Did you miss the “built different” thread? Dude admitted to serial cheating on his wife like crazy. He was asking advice if he should divorce and, if so, if he should confess as well. He had kids and everything. 

Posters started vaguely threatening to dox him, tell his wife, tell her lawyers etc. (nvm they hadn’t even talked about divorce yet), then the thread disappeared along with the original poster.

It was quite a laugh.

Anyway I think “suicidal cuz my girlfriend is sexting” is pretty weak, but I guess I’m just built different. 
Yup, that's Hitler