Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(08-27-2024, 03:56 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(08-27-2024, 03:02 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-421#post-127736961
Quote:
Not really a fan, especially since according to the leakers she's the only new character in patch 5.1. Though the leakers also say she's being positioned to be one of the most busted supports in the entire game, like above Bennett and maybe even Zhongli-tier, and everyone who plays Genshin knows exactly what that means.

TBH it feels like a lot of the Natlan designs veer way into fetish fuel territory, compared to characters of the other Genshin nations. The designs of characters in the other nations are rather cohesive, but the Natlan characters are very lacking in that department. They all reek of 'let's throw everything at the wall and see what sticks'.
Naiad
Quote:She's definitely designed in a way for the guys who are whales to pull for her. I mean, look at that junk in the truck. Her outfit reminds me of what the female Blacksmiths would wear in Ragnarok Online....and maybe crossed with the outfits from the Creator/High Wizard classes. They're definitely going with the "Daisy Duke Blacksmith" trope.

I do like her cute cat-like features and if she's a better support than Zhongli, whoo boy, I might actually have to dethrone him for the cheetah then. It'll really be dependent on her skill usage because my Zhongli is at C5 and she's going to have to really be broken at C1 or C2 to make me knock a C5 Zhongli off.
Six

Don't care, still pulling.  Hmph

You guys know how hard is getting Zhongli to C5? (Aka, having pulled 5 character copies of a limited event gacha).

Basically, she is a whale.
3 users liked this post: Nintex, BananaBlast, Taco Bell Tower
Wow Benij, you seem to be quite good at digging up dirt on these losers. Well done. I'm assuming these doxxes are gathered by fully ethical means, as in simply searching their ResetEra username elsewhere because they're stupid enough to do that.

(08-27-2024, 03:26 AM)benji wrote: [Image: Rszsw7E.png]
Ahahahahaha he looks like such a fucking creepy dork lol lol lol . And I bet he probably looks much worse now that he's all non-binary and genderfluid now. Definitely got into erotic photography so he could weasel his way into getting into their undies.

But hey, at least he was engaged with one of his fetish models (according to your post), so that's an honest plus for him. At least he's been in a relationship with a fairly good/decent looking woman, something that most definitely cannot be said for most male users on Ree.

(08-27-2024, 03:26 AM)benji wrote: He also used to be a far-right conservative, all the pictures are borked but you can still read the text
If this is actually true, then fuck this human piece of garbage. There's nothing I hate more than far-right dingbats going full horsehoe theory and emerging out from the opposite side (and vice versa).

One minute they'll be slamming on their keyboards about the white race being the one true master race, and then later in their mid-life crisis, screech about they/them pronouns and mansplaining microaggressions. You can never trust a person like that.

I hope there's something nasty in his past that comes out to the light on Ree.
Zhongli's had multiple re-runs at this point. Mine is pretty up there just from pulling on each of his banners. But I don't know why her skill would matter when Zhongli is overall good and she can be on the same team with him.  Hmph

Sorry, I took her post seriously when I should instead type that Naiad is dismissing the concerns of other women in that thread who clearly dislike the attire and needs to be actioned for wrongthink.  wag
(08-27-2024, 04:00 AM)Boredfrom wrote: You guys know how hard is getting Zhongli to C5? (Aka, having pulled 5 character copies of a limited event gacha).

Probably more femcel projecting.

Again, it's weird how these people are so deeply invested into these games, but then act completely disgusted by it whenever the games have sexy women or fanservice in them. Also doesn't help she's one of the "boycott Genshin because of Natlan whitewashing" nonsense.
(08-27-2024, 04:04 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Zhongli's had multiple re-runs at this point. Mine is pretty up there just from pulling on each of his banners. But I don't know why her skill would matter when Zhongli is overall good and she can be on the same team with him.  Hmph

Sorry, I took her post seriously when I should instead type that Naiad is dismissing the concerns of other women in that thread who clearly dislike the attire and needs to be actioned for wrongthink.  wag

Limited event characters are usually good enough just pulling them once, at least last time I played Genshin.
(08-27-2024, 03:34 AM)Rendle wrote: NeoGaf users have a reputation for being a bit too worked up over things when they start posting on thebore. Probably because there's been so many bad takes from resetera posted over the years we're desensitised to it all.
Oh really now? Interesting. I think it's going to take a long while before I'm fully desensitized to all the nonsense ResetERA spews. lol

BTW I'm not a user of neither site, I'm just a lurker. In fact, I'd say I only started lurking NeoGAF only after the ResetERA exodus.
(08-27-2024, 04:08 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(08-27-2024, 04:04 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Zhongli's had multiple re-runs at this point. Mine is pretty up there just from pulling on each of his banners. But I don't know why her skill would matter when Zhongli is overall good and she can be on the same team with him.  Hmph

Limited event characters are usually good enough just pulling them once, at least last time I played Genshin.

All I wanted was the 4 star but Zhongli kept saying no.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(08-27-2024, 04:06 AM)BananaBlast wrote:
(08-27-2024, 04:00 AM)Boredfrom wrote: You guys know how hard is getting Zhongli to C5? (Aka, having pulled 5 character copies of a limited event gacha).

Probably more femcel projecting.

Again, it's weird how these people are so deeply invested into these games, but then act completely disgusted by it whenever the games have sexy women or fanservice in them. Also doesn't help she's one of the "boycott Genshin because of Natlan whitewashing" nonsense.

Uhm, chuddie. She should be allowed to consume a product under capitalism while still being able to complain and call it problematic.  Rolleyes
Of course one of the loudest burka thread members also loves playing a gacha game that relies on fan service
(08-27-2024, 04:02 AM)BananaBlast wrote: Wow Benij, you seem to be quite good at digging up dirt on these losers. Well done. I'm assuming these doxxes are gathered by fully ethical means, as in simply searching their ResetEra username elsewhere because they're stupid enough to do that.
Be gay and do crimes, chud. All resistance against oppressors is justified, fascist.
But don't you dare bring more than three fucking coupons into this store. ufup
(08-21-2024, 07:37 PM)benji wrote: GoFundMe for frivolous lawsuits incoming:
https://kiwifarms.st/threads/2024-08-25-alyssa-mercante-your-clients-threat-to-tortiously-invade-alyssa-mercantes-privacy.198917/

Spoiler: stupid threat letter spoiled for size yet keep readability (click to show)
[Image: 1724687416608-b0e7dab9-c089-4a21-855a-42...pg.6349455]
[Image: 1724687416608-b0e7dab9-c089-4a21-855a-42...pg.6349456]

2261A is not remotely a correct citation. lol

edit:

the locked replies lol

edit edit:
Null promoted her thread to public Dead Dead Dead Dead
https://kiwifarms.st/threads/alyssa-mercante-beerandfeminism-kombitchatearex-high-heeled-gamer-hayy-girl-hayy-uhlyssa15.194610/

vs.
Holy shit that letter reads like a Resetera post
(08-27-2024, 05:51 AM)Potato wrote: Holy shit that letter reads like a Resetera post
I'm sure it was a specific Twitter nutcase, who has been backing up Mercante's Twitter ravings, named at the end of it.
They don't seem to be hopping on the bandwagon for these frivolous legal threats yet:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-%E2%80%9Csweet-baby-inc%E2%80%9D-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-90#post-127732476 wrote:Queen shit
Quote:Good. Though that piece of shit forum just cannot die it seems.

Maybe they should ask the Paris prosecutor to attach this to Joanne and Elon's case.
This banana blast guy does not fit the vibe at all.
(08-27-2024, 06:04 AM)benji wrote:
(08-27-2024, 05:51 AM)Potato wrote: Holy shit that letter reads like a Resetera post
I'm sure it was a specific Twitter nutcase, who has been backing up Mercante's Twitter ravings, named at the end of it.

I don't know who she is, but this is pretty funny

(08-27-2024, 06:11 AM)FUME5 wrote: This banana blast guy does not fit the vibe at all.

Leave the bananaman alone.
Yeah, he's not like that other banana from OG bire site who tried to defame Laughing Banana.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex
(08-27-2024, 05:39 AM)benji wrote:
(08-21-2024, 07:37 PM)benji wrote: GoFundMe for frivolous lawsuits incoming:
https://kiwifarms.st/threads/2024-08-25-alyssa-mercante-your-clients-threat-to-tortiously-invade-alyssa-mercantes-privacy.198917/

Spoiler: stupid threat letter spoiled for size yet keep readability (click to show)
[Image: 1724687416608-b0e7dab9-c089-4a21-855a-42...pg.6349455]
[Image: 1724687416608-b0e7dab9-c089-4a21-855a-42...pg.6349456]

2261A is not remotely a correct citation. lol

edit:

the locked replies lol

edit edit:
Null promoted her thread to public Dead Dead Dead Dead
https://kiwifarms.st/threads/alyssa-mercante-beerandfeminism-kombitchatearex-high-heeled-gamer-hayy-girl-hayy-uhlyssa15.194610/

She got a nice booty  DSP
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
Klepek
(08-27-2024, 06:15 AM)Potato wrote: I don't know who she is, but this is pretty funny
How far back in her replies did you scroll? lol
Imagine thinking you can kill the farms when you don't even have the trans army behind you.
Fucking hell. I take the weekend off (to do the right thing and play concord of course, unlike you stupid fucking chuds), and now I'm 20 pages behind.

Do you know hard you are making things for everyone, you selfish little fucks?! My favourite megacorp Sony has lost hundreds of millions of dollars and 8 years of blood sweat and tears on one of the most important games ever released, and all you can do is laugh. If only you cis white fucks and those fucking racist chinks and their stupid monkey game just disappeared, we wouldn't even have to have a why women criticise thread, we would naturally get the diverse body types that we are begging for, but you just can't let us plus size transbians have this one little thing.

I can't take it anymore. Do you realise how hard it is to juggle playing concord with all my sockpu... friends, dustborn and contributing to the like economy at the same time? Of course you don't, cis don't care. I'm so tired.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
I won't mention this again. I made a promise to pull back from certain topics and I think I'm doing right well in sticking to that.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-4-dont-complain-do-something.962805/page-34#post-127747221

this post being completely ignored by PoliEra is beautiful. What happened to staff highlights, b-dubs?  lol
Quote: I just want to comment on this part with a personal anecdote that I joined a men's discussion group years ago and it was seriously one of the best things I've ever done. The group met purely as a place for men to support other men and was affiliated with a local very progressive church; i.e. - not some secret bullshit "bootcamp" for being a toxic asshole. It wasn't even for political action or social change on a large scale. Literally just a place for us to learn to be better men by learning from, respecting, empathizing and trusting other men.

It was amazing to be in a group of men discussing issues that men face (like real ones not made up shit by the manosphere) with candor, humility and honesty. Each of us dedicated to the group, the functioning of the group, and the support of every individual within the group. We talked openly about issues of self-worth, not feeling attractive, our role in marriage (regardless of orientation), in parenting, what it means to be "manly", what it means to be supportive of women's issues, LGBTQIA+ issues, how to be an ally, white men's part in reinforcing institutional racism etc.

Life changes took me away from being able to continue attending that group, but it completely changed me as a person and especially as a man. It's absolutely a shame I wasn't shown that kind of opportunity until my 30s.

(08-27-2024, 07:51 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-4-dont-complain-do-something.962805/page-34#post-127747221

this post being completely ignored by PoliEra is beautiful. What happened to staff highlights, b-dubs?  lol

B-Dumbs to that post
Snoring
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
Nep's not brave enough to speak up after B-dubs leashed her.  Gloomy
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D
(08-27-2024, 07:52 AM)Snoopy wrote:
Quote:We talked openly about issues of self-worth, not feeling attractive, our role in marriage (regardless of orientation), in parenting, what it means to be "manly", what it means to be supportive of women's issues, LGBTQIA+ issues, how to be an ally, white men's part in reinforcing institutional racism etc.