Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
I have a brilliant theory about Planetsmasher. All those careers he brags about - Comedian. Actor. Journalist. Playwright. Author. Director - weren’t his. They were his victim’s. Those were the people he murdered.
(09-07-2024, 10:23 PM)Snoopy wrote: I have a brilliant theory about Planetsmasher. All those careers he brags about - Comedian. Actor. Journalist. Playwright. Author. Director - weren’t his. They were his victim’s. Those were the people he murdered.

He's basically Mega Man. Absorbs their talents after he kills them.
(09-07-2024, 10:23 PM)Snoopy wrote: I have a brilliant theory about Planetsmasher. All those careers he brags about - Comedian. Actor. Journalist. Playwright. Author. Director - weren’t his. They were his victim’s. Those were the people he murdered.

Has he talked about his time as a suicidal wiener dog?
(09-07-2024, 05:24 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/fragments-of-previously-%E2%80%98lost%E2%80%99-euripides-tragedies-have-been-translated.974775/

Quote:Edmond Dantès

Always preferred Sophocles over Euripides, but this is fascinating nonetheless.

I much prefer when he talks about his rich guy hobbies or LotR. His constant "Look how smart I am" archaeology posts are too much   Egomaniac

And I love it when he cries about all the stolen artifacts when we damn well know that if we left it with his dumbass countryman they would have smashed it or sold off to westerners anyways. His backward Muslim friends still do it now. And speaking of backward Muslims we all know what they love to do with artifacts. He should be on his knees kissing our white asses that we save that shit and didn't leave it to the Egyptians or any of those other Muslim dipshits. 

There was that one thread where Syrian artifacts were stolen and brought back to the United States. They were confiscated and people in that thread were legitimately saying we should repatriate it back to Syria. Do they not know the situation there?

If it was up to me we should take those things out of those shit hole countries that can't keep care of them anyways. They don't even care about their own history.

Dr. Forrester's persona Edmond sure is something  lol

(09-07-2024, 09:21 PM)Shecky Fragbaum wrote: New Chud Self-Report honeypot thread just dropped, gang!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-own-any-clothing-with-an-american-flag-design-on-it.974919/page-1

Spoiler:  (click to show)
ZeoVGM wrote:Fuck no.

I wonder how many of them saying fuck no own a bunch of Disney shit  Curious
(09-07-2024, 10:10 PM)Steven Snell wrote: Boys and girls if you have a PS5. Get that new Astro Bot game, it's fucking amazing.

Don't believe the hype Xbros
Listen to Fuzzy Belv.. belve... belvedere(?), Corken... stein and Mister Boomstick XL as they tear down Sony's latest abysmal failure ufup 

Play Train Sim World... 5 instead
[Image: GWjbFMvW4AAVVy6?format=png&name=small]

and read the latest EXCLUSIVE information on SEA OF THIEVES from the BURGER CLOWN HIMSELF

EVERYONE gets to play on Xbox Gamer
(09-07-2024, 10:26 PM)DocWager wrote:

Has he talked about his time as a suicidal wiener dog?

The pattern is there -

Uncontrollable rage.
Main character syndrome. 
A trail of dead daschunds.
Weird, nebulous job that allows him to travel around on his own.
Blank, expressionless face
Underachiever 

I bet if people checked on any failed night school comedians who were murdered there would be witnesses who mentioned seeing an angry simpleton trying to return a copy of Nier Automata
(09-07-2024, 10:43 PM)Nintex wrote:
(09-07-2024, 10:10 PM)Steven Snell wrote: Boys and girls if you have a PS5. Get that new Astro Bot game, it's fucking amazing.

Listen to Fuzzy Belv.. belve... belvedere(?), Corken... stein and Mister Boomstick XL as they tear down Sony's latest abysmal failure ufup 

and read the latest EXCLUSIVE information on SEA OF THIEVES from the BURGER CLOWN HIMSELF

Funny how he's moaning about Astro not being a full game when Hellblade 2 is like what a 4 hour game? And not to be all ageist here but aren't those guys 20-30-40(?) years too old to behave like kids regarding console allegiances.
(09-07-2024, 05:25 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
(09-07-2024, 02:37 PM)BIONIC wrote: All within the last few hours:

PlanetSmasher, post: 128310654, member: 6260 wrote:Maybe we should just stop sharing Midori's tweets, even if they have real information in them. The guy is obsessed with engagement and the only way to make him learn is to stop feeding him attention.

PlanetSmasher, post: 128310939, member: 6260 wrote:In case we forget, this is the guy who created a racist caricature of a fake Japanese woman that he posed as for over a year in order to get attention for his fake leaks.

He does not deserve to be treated as a legitimate information source.

PlanetSmasher, post: 128311188, member: 6260 wrote:"Midori corroborated it" basically means "this actually isn't happening"

PlanetSmasher, post: 128311227, member: 6260 wrote:It's insane. How the fuck have people not learned that that idiot doesn't actually know fucking anything and will chime in on every single rumor out of a desperate need for engagement?

PlanetSmasher, post: 128311275, member: 6260 wrote:He supports any rumor that will get attention for his Twitter account. This is what he does.

PlanetSmasher, post: 128311719, member: 6260 wrote:What people need to understand is that Midori's whole strategy every time they've been a "leaker" has been to find some legitimate information and disseminate it (every time he's done this, it's been genuine Sega/Atlus stuff) and then immediately boomerang into weighing in on and manufacturing fake leaks from every company possible from Square Enix to Nintendo to Sony because people are so thirsty that leaks about those companies get shared around with absolutely no attempt at fact-checking.

It's basically "get a 'track record' so my Twitter gets attention, then immediately weaponize that attention for engagement farming". It's an addiction.

Someone is upset that they weren’t taken seriously when they pretended to be a Japanese schoolgirl Goldberg

YorkshireDaveUK wrote:Not too dissimilar to you having to have one of the earliest posts in almost every thread. News is news.

Hesright 

planet smasher wrote:Do you even know why I'm calling Midori out or do you just need to get an unwarranted personal attack in?

The guy is a known liar who formed a racist fake persona to spread false leaks. Just because he has some actual gameplay video doesn't mean we should be signal boosting his account.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/leaked-early-development-footage-of-the-shinobi-and-crazy-taxi-reboots.974709/page-2#post-128313783

Rondesoy
Holy shit lol
(09-07-2024, 10:36 PM)Jansen wrote:
(09-07-2024, 09:21 PM)Shecky Fragbaum wrote: New Chud Self-Report honeypot thread just dropped, gang!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-own-any-clothing-with-an-american-flag-design-on-it.974919/page-1

I wonder how many of them saying fuck no own a bunch of Disney shit  Curious

I'm sure he owns one
[Image: GUEST_f5e3f9e5-9dc0-472c-ad7a-afe58a02b3...0&fmt=webp]
Zeo melting down cause people aren’t taking the linkin park apology at face value. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/linkin-park-announces-return-with-emily-armstrong-as-new-co-vocalist-single-the-emptiness-machine-released-album-from-zero-releasing-november-15.973602/page-29#post-128329026

ZeoVGM wrote:Please don't talk to me like a child.

Rofl
Ree salty cuz Midori delivered with the leaks Smug
(09-07-2024, 10:58 PM)TylenolJones wrote: Zeo melting down cause people aren’t taking the linkin park apology at face value. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/linkin-park-announces-return-with-emily-armstrong-as-new-co-vocalist-single-the-emptiness-machine-released-album-from-zero-releasing-november-15.973602/page-29#post-128329026

ZeoVGM wrote:Please don't talk to me like a child.

Rofl

The reply from RomToggins to ZeoVGM is even better:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/linkin-park-announces-return-with-emily-armstrong-as-new-co-vocalist-single-the-emptiness-machine-released-album-from-zero-releasing-november-15.973602/page-29#post-128331078

RomToggins wrote:My god if you refuse to honestly engage with what I and others are saying then we got no choice but to talk to you like a fuckin child

Weekend's barely begun, and Jeff Marvel already taking some serious L's 

[Image: necizkN.gif]
I got some free time on my hands so I'll post the entire exchange. 

Always amusing when Zeo makes a retard of himself. This time he gets gangbanged by 3 people at once, DrScruffleton, maqtunat and RomToggins.

I'm bolding Zeo's comments so it's easier to read

DrScruffleton wrote:Honestly surprised at how many people immediately said they are ok with everything now after that nothing of a statement. She wrote all those words and barely said anything. Wouldn't even name who her friend was. It was a statement written so casual observers would not care or look into anything more. And probably just out of fear from Scientologists

ZeoVGM wrote:You're complaining that people are satisfied with the statement but then in the very last sentence of your post, you show that you understand why the statement was written the way it was written.

DrScruffleton wrote:the statement means nothing, we would be in the exact same place if she didn't say anything

ZeoVGM wrote:This is just simply wrong. The biggest question being discussed was whether or not she continued to support Masterson after 2020 and how she feels about it today. We now have an answer to that.

DrScruffleton wrote:sure, if you believe that in this statement where she's too scared to even name who she is talking about

RomToggins wrote:No we don't. We have a carefully worded PR statement that avoids naming him at all.

ZeoVGM wrote:It's almost as if there's a perfectly valid reason for her to be scared to name names, which has been discussed at length.

ZeoVGM wrote:No, this is just factually wrong. It is very clear who she is talking about. And we know why she wouldn't want to name him specifically or mention Scientology. You're just choosing to dismiss that because you've already made up your mind.

And that's fine. You have every right to not like the statement. But don't gaslight others into thinking she might not have been talking about Masterson.

DrScruffleton wrote:Thank you. It's like the members of linkin park had to have something out there, but had to pass it through 5 Org levels first where nobody is named and nothing of substance is said

RomToggins wrote:We've been over this in this thread and I'm not prepared to go over it all again just because you're determined not to genuinely engage with it. Stick your head in the sand all you want

ZeoVGM wrote:I am not the one sticking my head in the sand here. It is deeply dishonest to try and claim that her statement wasn't saying that she believes the victims and that Masterson is guilty.

RomToggins wrote:Read the statement. Then read it again. Then re-read the parts you glossed over. Then come back and tell me where she explicitly acknowledges any guilt on the part of Masterson or stands with his victims.

Then explain to me how her statement isn't designed to give her plausible deniability if any journalist questions her specifically about Masterson's guilt.

ZeoVGM wrote:Please don't talk to me like a child. I read the statement and I understand what words mean. The entire second paragraph of her statement is her acknowledging that she was wrong to support him originally and that he is guilty. For some reason, you're hanging onto the idea of her saying "Danny Masterson" instead of "him," as if that changes anything she's saying.

And in other cases, I might agree with you. But under the specific circumstances of this involving Scientology, a cult she was born into that is known for retaliating against anyone speaking badly of them (and a cult that still maintains Masterson is innocent), it should be understandable why she has to be careful with her words.

You and I both know what she is saying in that statement. Whether or not you choose to believe her is obviously your prerogative

maqtunat wrote:Cedric himself is a former Scientologist. Somehow he did it. She can't? idk it just seems like she doesn't want to cut those ties and do what she can to keep em unprovoked. Others have left as well. People act like it's impossible when it's already been done and done again

ZeoVGM wrote:"Somehow he did it but she can't?"

Cedric literally said that the Church of Scientology murdered his dogs in retaliation for speaking out.

RomToggins wrote:My god if you refuse to honestly engage with what I and others are saying then we got no choice but to talk to you like a fuckin child.

All you've said there amongst taking afront to my post is you can't point to anything she's said in her statement that identifies Masterson and yet you're more than happy to say that she's answered the question over whether she supports him. If you can't see the dichotomy then I really don't know what to tell you

ZeoVGM wrote:I have engaged with you genuinely and honestly this entire time.

But yeah, I think I'm done engaging at all.

RomToggins wrote:Cool. My point stands that she has not acknowledged any guilt on the part of Masterson and all she's come out against is general violence against women. If you or anyone else can argue otherwise I'm all ears

Tl;dr: Jeff Marvel shills as hard for Linkin Park and Scientology just as much as he does for Star Wars and the MCU  lol
Time to cancel Twitch
https://portkeygamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/32744648694291-Harry-Potter-Quidditch-Champions-Twitch-Support-a-Streamer-FAQ
TERF BITCH
https://www.resetera.com/threads/unrequested-saturday-confession-i-love-un-popped-popcorn.975006/

Wut
I often feel as though I might be Edmond Dantes if my father owened a fashion of supercar  Outfoxxed

Ubishit indeed. Got a good chuckle out of me when TES music kicks in.

This one bugs me because the US, objectively, has one of the cooler flags of all countries. Why would you just cede that to your ideological opponents?
Can confirm and fully endorse.
I don't buy gay ass platformers. Where's the blood and death?
(09-07-2024, 10:43 PM)Nintex wrote:

Nintex is my problematic Bire fave. 

Trump-posting?
Do Not Want

Shitting on Xbox?
Preach
(09-07-2024, 09:57 PM)Chudder Barbarity wrote: Post #60000. Egomaniac  

Thank you, thank you. I just want to say: The bire is excellent.

What do i win?

Post hog and find out
(09-07-2024, 10:00 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/tabletop-rpg-gms-and-worldbuilding-enthusiasts-in-general-where-do-you-like-to-steal-ideas-from.974430/
PlanetSmasher, post: 128286042, member: 6260 wrote:Wherever. The original inspiration for my setting was Tactics Ogre but it rampantly expanded past that as a combination of other stuff I've experienced over time (one of my boss battles was a homage to the final fight in Chrono Trigger, another one was inspired by Kung Fu Hustle) until my setting basically became a post-medieval political fantasy world that has trains, magitek robot crabs, a fake suburb populated entirely by androids, and a ton of opera houses.

Any time I homage something I always put my own spin on it, though, and try to make it feel like it fits the world. For example, I have a homage to the Moonlight Greatsword from From Software's games in my setting as a legendary artifact weapon but it's been woven into the backstory of one of the major noble clans so deeply to the point at which it's basically become its own thing, even though I know it's a Moonlight Greatsword.
Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Just more proof that RealLifeSmasher's whole life history is the shit that he's watched/played/heard/read and nothing that he's actually done himself.
https://bsky.app/profile/transmaid.bsky.social/post/3l3m465gps52m

Damn all bluesky is is trans folks begging for death and those same trannnies posting lolicon
(09-07-2024, 03:52 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: did they? I feel like they deified Ikumi Nakamura there. To the point that if you ask “uh…what has she even done???” you catch a dogpile and possible ban.
Yes, the meltdown they were having was directed at the rest of the internet for celebrating her and making cutesy little art memes. They immediately pivoted to concerns about "objectifying asian women", even when no one in the vicinity was actually doing that.

(09-07-2024, 03:52 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: But seriously I have zero idea what she has done to merit the status she currently has.
She was a cute japanese female game dev who gave a cutesy presentation. Take that as you will. 

At the very least, it was a breath of fresh air from all the other kinds of game developers that give on screen presentations.
Melody. Stop. Reposting. Loli. Hmph
Star 
(09-07-2024, 12:05 PM)DavidCroquet wrote:
(09-07-2024, 08:26 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: all streamers should be deplatformed. 
criminally underliked post.

Remove all streamers.  Hmph
https://www.resetera.com/threads/september-6-2024-ap-vice-presidential-candidate-tim-walz-says-gaza-demonstrators-are-protesting-for-%E2%80%98all-the-right-reasons%E2%80%99-while-condemning-hamas.974661/page-2#post-128315664

Seafoam, buddy. I need you to stop caring about the election and post videos to your youtube again.  Gloomy
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Venice