Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Gotta love booshka

- face pic avatar
- textbook trot nonsense
- every story details his sainthood and ascendency above less online mortals 
- flits between bad ass corpo genius and unemployed poverty savant 
- occasionally reveals he’s just another booj rich kid like the rest of them
(10-17-2023, 09:19 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Resident bike loving car hating communist booshka also reveals his hypocrisy in that he does in fact drive cars:  

fake biker booshka wrote:I bought an 04 CR-V with 60k miles and will drive it into the ground. First car I have ever owned, can’t afford shit and need a car that I can drive all over SoCal while I do care work for my family. I would love a hybrid, but too expensive, don’t have the infrastructure for an EV at my godmother’s place or the apartment where my family lives.

For the past four years I have mostly commuted by bicycle and public transportation, while renting cars every few months as needed. Now that I am back in SoCal doing full time care work and having no money, I had to get what my family could afford to pay upfront asap.

I just wanted a cargo ebike and a simpler life, instead I am in a car on the road all the time, nightmare timeline.

Cars are a necessity for lots of things so I don't see the problem buying an economical little runaround... oh, wait, it's an SUV. Made to 2004 emissions standards.
(10-17-2023, 11:04 AM)Not an Alt Account wrote: AOC is helping the cause, she has an EV:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12555365/AOC-Tesla-electric-vehicle-union.html

Anyone with a brain that wants an EV buys Tesla, best prices, reliability, software and charging network. No normal person gives a fuck about who the CEO is 😂
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-143#post-113571653
Princess Bubblegum wrote:For every decent gesture in the game, there's some shit to balance it out. Though I don't consider The Sphere Hunter, an influencer who has been promoting the game, to be a big gesture. No ill will against her but she's being used as a prop. Especially if we can't get past the "don't discuss labels and actual issues trans people deal with" phase in such media.

Doesn't matter what CDPR does. Even putting in a transwoman into the game and have her promote it doesn't matter. CDPR ignored the completely imagined "transphobia" only ERA seemingly sees and didn't prostrate themselves to them publicly for forgiveness. Unforgivable. So any positive actions CDPR does for the LGBT community must be insincere.
On tying laces - 

Quote:Oh god I suck at it, not to mention it took me till I was like twelve to learn, needless to say I am kinda embarrassed that I really can't do it well.

Quote:It took me until I was 8 to learn, and I had to take classes where they tried to teach me in a few different ways. My mom bought me Mario Sunshine on that game's release as a gift for finally learning.

Took special classes for tying laces. 

Quote:You wouldn't believe how long it took me to learn. Until I was like 10 years old to be honest. It taught me how important it was for parents to just sit down and teach their kids basic things because I went 10 years not knowing how to

Luckily they've discovered an excuse 

Quote:No I cannot. Or at least not well enough to make a good knot. Dyspraxia is why.

Quote:Never heard of Dyspraxia, I definetely have that.

Someone asks a valid question

Quote:why does this forum have so many stupid ass polls

can you tie your shoes?
have you ever listened to punk music?

jesus christ

Warned for threadwhining. 

Expecting Excel to claim laughing at adults who can't tie their own laces is a form of transphobia
(10-17-2023, 11:54 AM)Averon wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-143#post-113571653
Princess Bubblegum wrote:For every decent gesture in the game, there's some shit to balance it out. Though I don't consider The Sphere Hunter, an influencer who has been promoting the game, to be a big gesture. No ill will against her but she's being used as a prop. Especially if we can't get past the "don't discuss labels and actual issues trans people deal with" phase in such media.

Doesn't matter what CDPR does. Even putting in a transwoman into the game and have her promote it doesn't matter. CDPR ignored the completely imagined "transphobia" only ERA seemingly sees and didn't prostrate themselves to them publicly for forgiveness. Unforgivable. So any positive actions CDPR does for the LGBT community must insincere.
This isn't really a surprise, Hogwarts legacy has a trans character and that wasn't enough. The devs even did some thoughtful lore building for her with the character being named after the Celtic goddess of beauty. They instead attacked the game and said it was even more transphobic somehow.
(10-17-2023, 11:54 AM)Averon wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-143#post-113571653

Doesn't matter what CDPR does. Even putting in a transwoman into the game and have her promote it doesn't matter. CDPR ignored the completely imagined "transphobia" only ERA seemingly sees and didn't prostrate themselves to them publicly for forgiveness. Unforgivable. So any positive actions CDPR does for the LGBT community must be insincere.
Any positive thing they do is erased by something negative. Except here, they can't think of anything negative, so they just dismiss the positive thing entirely. Unassailable logic!
(10-17-2023, 11:56 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: This isn't really a surprise, Hogwarts legacy has a trans character and that wasn't enough. The devs even did some thoughtful lore building for her with the character being named after the Celtic goddess of beauty. They instead attacked the game and said it was even more transphobic somehow.

That goddess of beauty is called Sirona Tinfoil

And the character has a man's name as a surname. I see you, Joanne Hans
I like how they went out of their way to get a trans actress for that role and they then shit on her for not sounding female enough. Good stuff.
Quote:You know what sucks about this controversy looking back? That CDPR just going kind of dark, deleting tweets, and just kind of sweeping this under the rug is actually a “good” response (relatively speaking). Just let trans folks live their damn lives. Shouldn’t be too hard!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/post-113569061
[Image: YBvY8b.gif]
When exactly is the last time that an apology to trannnies about any (imagined or otherwise) infraction was widely  (or even marginally) accepted?
(10-17-2023, 05:25 AM)benji wrote: PlanetSmasher will take more time to find but I just wanted to share this reddit post that's a top Google result for him:

Worlds most miserable lifeform is angry again, this time because John Carmack wants to advance the human race and send us into space:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-carmack-endorses-libertarian-manifesto-written-by-billionaire-conspiracy-theorist-that-labels-social-responsibility-as-the-enemy.775724/#post-113588393

[Image: MNOJRPF.png]

PlanetSmasher... if people thought like you, we would all still be caveman. Nobody would have invented videogames, computers, internet etc... that you've wasted your entire life on.

Also, do you know what's an idiotic teenage daydream?

Wanting to be a comedian and actually going to 'comedy school', only to end up as a bum playing Final Fantasy all day  Derp
kaleidoscopium dateline='[url=tel:1697542859' wrote: 1697542859[/url]']
Not an Alt Account dateline='[url=tel:1697540682' wrote: 1697540682[/url]']
AOC is helping the cause, she has an EV:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12555365/AOC-Tesla-electric-vehicle-union.html

Anyone with a brain that wants an EV buys Tesla, best prices, reliability, software and charging network. No normal person gives a fuck about who the CEO is 😂

I dunno, the Hyundai Ioniq 5 is very tempting.
3 users liked this post: Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(10-17-2023, 12:47 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: I like how they went out of their way to get a trans actress for that role and they then shit on her for not sounding female enough. Good stuff.

That was the funniest part. Devs put in a trans character and the nutters accused them of deliberately picking a masculine-sounding actress (who is a trans actress doing her actual voice). Which I'm sure did wonders for her self-esteem.

And another example of horseshoe theory where both sides were accusing the developers of tokenism and performative diversity.
(10-17-2023, 02:42 PM)Venice wrote:
(10-17-2023, 05:25 AM)benji wrote: PlanetSmasher will take more time to find but I just wanted to share this reddit post that's a top Google result for him:

Worlds most miserable lifeform is angry again, this time because John Carmack wants to advance the human race and send us into space:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-carmack-endorses-libertarian-manifesto-written-by-billionaire-conspiracy-theorist-that-labels-social-responsibility-as-the-enemy.775724/#post-113588393

[Image: MNOJRPF.png]

PlanetSmasher... if people thought like you, we would all still be caveman. Nobody would have invented videogames, computers, internet etc... that you've wasted your entire life on.

Also, do you know what's an idiotic teenage daydream?

Wanting to be a comedian and actually going to 'comedy school', only to end up as a bum playing Final Fantasy all day  Derp

Quote:These guys are the biggest danger humanity faces, they're completely delusional.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-carmack-endorses-libertarian-manifesto-written-by-billionaire-conspiracy-theorist-that-labels-social-responsibility-as-the-enemy.775724/post-113594471

What
(10-17-2023, 01:12 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: When exactly is the last time that an apology to trannnies about any (imagined or otherwise) infraction was widely  (or even marginally) accepted?

when it's from b-dubs or nepenthe and everyone's like "the chuds know that we don't forgive anyone and all the whistleblowing is coming from them gleefully, so we will go out of our way to forgive you queen"
I’m not sure about this escalation in the likes. I feel it’s leading to an overvaluing of the likes which will cause a crash in the economy. When will we learn the lessons of the past and avoid a Liking Crisis?
Oh fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk the genocide is back in the trans ball court…

HAHA i saw that. Quick, whats the hate topic saying now lol.
Ya know, I was happy she had not posted any Tran shit for months, as ignoring is the biggest fuck you there is. But this chick can't help herself, apparently. The reactions will be L the fuck OL of course, so I shall concede maybe the better scenario
"Techno-capitalist" is a cool word.  What does it mean - a person that invests in technology?  Damn that's the worst.  Damn son.
Averon dateline='[url=tel:1697543642' wrote: 1697543642[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-143#post-113571653

Accusing someone of being a living prop while your personality seems to only be “I like cartoon lesbians”.
lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-new-reinhart-skin-in-overwatch-2-has-nazi-inspired-symbol.775850/

Thread ain’t feeling it, OP will be wondering what to think
(10-17-2023, 04:58 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: Ya know, I was happy she had not posted any Tran shit for months, as ignoring is the biggest fuck you there is. But this chick can't help herself, apparently. The reactions will be L the fuck OL of course, so I shall concede maybe the better scenario

Apparently there was some big feminist conference in Glasgow that was then protested by a bunch of trans people so that woke the sleeping dragon back up.
Perhaps the only good thing b-chud has done is to crack down a little more on outrage threads like this one or the Tara Strong one

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-new-reinhart-skin-in-overwatch-2-has-nazi-inspired-symbol.775850/

Though it seems to be less of an official rule and more like something he does when he happens to see it.

Also no surprise that RE members are r/gamingcirclejerk fans
HaughtyFrank dateline='[url=tel:1697562428' wrote: 1697562428[/url]']
Perhaps the only good thing b-chud has done is to crack down a little more on outrage threads like this one or the Tara Strong one

Though it seems to be less of an official rule and more like something he does when he happens to see it.

Also no surprise that RE members are r/gamingcirclejerk fans

BDumbs wrote:We don't need threads for random shower thoughts from reddit.

Dig at shower elf??

What

Nah. Too subtle for him.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Gameboy Nostalgia about to go on suicide watch. ZeoVGM got banned for three months. 

User Banned (3 months): attacking other users, engaging in off-site drama, thread derailment, escalating hostilities, and inflammatory commentary over a series of posts

Rejoice

https://www.resetera.com/threads/easy-allies-ot3-begin-corrections-music-please.145554/page-390#post-113600258
A couple years back, all the paranoid posters would be agreeing with OP. Wonder what's different now?
Damn Zeo gonna miss out on the Cpt Marvel OT Sad
Re the JK Rowling tweet, I refer you to the case of The Life Of Brian, and in particular the bit where they argue over whether or not he meant the shoe or the gourd