Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(11-28-2023, 12:19 AM)NepDogCostume wrote: Hmm. I wonder if this email that I cc'd to MOBA Network Executive Leadership (email formula is either first initial, last name or full both with no space, I used both) last night had anything to do with it.

Quote:Disturbing Antisemitic and frequent violent rhetoric from ResetEra administrator
Hi there,
I’m a regular visitor to ResetEra and I’ve noticed increasing antisemitic talk from the administrator Nepenthe. This admin also has a long history of violent, anti-social posts, the sort that are frightening coming from a regular user but even more so from someone purportedly in charge. ResetEra has been gaining a reputation for being a toxic, anti-social, and often disturbing place due the regularity of this sort of talk from the people running it. Those posts reflect so poorly on the site, the community and poorly on M.O.B.A. Network overall. Please spend some time looking at what one of your brands is becoming due to the culture from the top down from the administration there. https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2023-ot-2-tapping-the-sign.768689/post-115447797

Cheers and thanks for your consideration.

Don't ruin our fun pup.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(11-28-2023, 01:11 AM)Potato wrote:
(11-28-2023, 12:19 AM)NepDogCostume wrote: Hmm. I wonder if this email that I cc'd to MOBA Network Executive Leadership (email formula is either first initial, last name or full both with no space, I used both) last night had anything to do with it.

Quote:Disturbing Antisemitic and frequent violent rhetoric from ResetEra administrator
Hi there,
I’m a regular visitor to ResetEra and I’ve noticed increasing antisemitic talk from the administrator Nepenthe. This admin also has a long history of violent, anti-social posts, the sort that are frightening coming from a regular user but even more so from someone purportedly in charge. ResetEra has been gaining a reputation for being a toxic, anti-social, and often disturbing place due the regularity of this sort of talk from the people running it. Those posts reflect so poorly on the site, the community and poorly on M.O.B.A. Network overall. Please spend some time looking at what one of your brands is becoming due to the culture from the top down from the administration there. https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2023-ot-2-tapping-the-sign.768689/post-115447797

Don't ruin our fun pup.
I suspect this particular mess is going to end up being wide reaching over there no matter how it plays out from here  lol
Lol. I see I missed Nep's complete and total breakdown. Went out of her usual wheelhouse and got deservedly slapped down. Nep should stick with bitching about yts and appropriating Brazilian culture via Overwatch.
This post has been hidden by the user, quote or reply to view.
It’s fun watching her destroy that message board. 

Millions for that pile of garbage? Cerium, fucking ace bro.
(11-28-2023, 01:42 AM)Uncle wrote: Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.
Orrrrrr maybe staff members from MOBA (a totally legit and wonderful business) coming to confirm might be interested in another thread on this hate site about their investment: https://thebore.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=74

Hi there,

For reals?

Well, once this gets out
Spiders

Era posters modding mods. Like email CDProjeck Red's marketing team and MOBA showing that their gaming community brand is disparaging CDprojects brand with libel. Too high to put the words together.

To get PC performance settings without hearing incessant shreaking of pretend genocide sure would be nice. Or hell, just not hearing it.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
Nepenthe is still on break, can't recall a break this long since the time AliceAmber threatened to violently rise up against the US lol
(11-28-2023, 03:13 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Nepenthe is still on break, can't recall a break this long since the time AliceAmber threatened to violently rise up against the US lol
It was Princess Bubblegum who advised people to overthrow the US government then stealth-edited it:
[Image: bubblegumbefore.png]
[Image: bubblegumafter.png]
(11-28-2023, 03:15 AM)benji wrote:
(11-28-2023, 03:13 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Nepenthe is still on break, can't recall a break this long since the time AliceAmber threatened to violently rise up against the US lol
It was Princess Bubblegum who advised people to overthrow the US government then stealth-edited it:
[Image: bubblegumbefore.png]
[Image: bubblegumafter.png]

The switch to "on break" is the cherry on top.

It's like paid leave for cops except they don't get paid
Has anyone mentioned nepnep's "on break" status in the destructive community feedback loop thread?

Some communication (lol) from the general manager would be great.
(11-28-2023, 03:41 AM)Potato wrote: Has anyone mentioned nepnep's "on break" status in the destructive community feedback loop thread?

Nah, but i don't think the alleged email thing is known.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
(11-28-2023, 03:41 AM)Potato wrote: Has anyone mentioned nepnep's "on break" status in the destructive community feedback loop thread?

They've never explained what "On Break" is even supposed to mean. lol
I just hope "On Break" doesn't mean Nepenthe will be taking a break from reading every thread ever to find all the rules the staff have issued for the rules update she's writing. Feels bad, man
https://www.resetera.com/threads/creator-of-the-coffin-of-andy-and-leyley-doxed-ip-sold-to-publisher.789366/

Mankoto wrote:However, I personally will give a pretty significant content warning of cannibalism and incest (no sexual content though don't worry)
What
(11-27-2023, 12:47 PM)Polident wrote: Debating whether or not to fact check. Once upon a time in a Hollywood boardroom some time ago, George Lucas praised the Soviet film industry for producing works that aren’t beholden to the hellish restraints of capitalism. Then at some point he decided he likes living in luxury and made characters to sell toys. Later on he sold it to Disney, who he described as white slavers, and who rapidly devalued the brand in a few short years.

I don’t what the point or lesson here is. Sell out while you can?

A lesson that Cerium learned after watching Evilore and also seeing his admin/mod team.

new thought. I wonder how common it is for the people still mad at the South Park ep Turd Sandwich and Giant Douche dealing with Gore Vs. Bush are the same people getting all panty scrunched that some liberals are telling other liberals that Biden is the lesser of two evils to vote for.

Thinking Thinking Thinking Zzz

P.S.  Nepenthe is the first person I've ever seen who had to say, "BTW, Genocide is wrong and unjustified just in case you misunderstood what I was saying."
(11-28-2023, 03:47 AM)benji wrote:

They've never explained what "On Break" is even supposed to mean. lol

The explanation is 18 pages.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Front and back!
Really, the lesser of two evils thing is amazing this go around when it’s explicitly about a single issue. Not even an issue that impacts people living in the states. They’re doing this weird act of holding their vote hostage for a religious and/or ethnic conflict across the ocean. Potentially at the expense of people in the states. Childish temper tantrums aren’t how adults should approach politics.
What's wrong with hatin' white folkx?
(11-28-2023, 03:53 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/creator-of-the-coffin-of-andy-and-leyley-doxed-ip-sold-to-publisher.789366/

Mankoto wrote:However, I personally will give a pretty significant content warning of cannibalism and incest (no sexual content though don't worry)
What
I think he's trying to say it doesn't depict the actual incest. It's a fair warning considering a lot of this type of material like the gobs of precum in Nepenthe's Lucio fan fiction. lol
I'm retiring, that like is enough.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, BIONIC, Gameboy Nostalgia
You can look and laugh at the animals, but you shouldn't touch them.

Princess Peach

Nepnep please don't be gone for long.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-anyone-find-linda-hamilton-in-terminator-1-to-be-really-attractive.789381/#post-115496985

Messofanego, post: 115496985, member: 1159 wrote:She's a white woman, has a full head of hair, symmetrical features, and is conventionally attractive. Of course there are plenty of people who would find her attractive.

NINTENDER
(11-28-2023, 05:38 AM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-anyone-find-linda-hamilton-in-terminator-1-to-be-really-attractive.789381/#post-115496985
Messofanego, post: 115496985, member: 1159 wrote:She's a white woman, has a full head of hair, symmetrical features
Drool
He talks about women like he’s placing an order.
(11-28-2023, 06:13 AM)Polident wrote: He talks about women like he’s placing an order.
I mean...
children speak in hushed tones about the terror that was Nepenthe, the Robespierre of Atlanta, and how the streets once washed red with the life passions of innumerable work email address user accounts

Hi there,

How many times do you morons need to be told. We do not attack the talent. We protect the talent.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-tga-23-fan-vote-results-so-far-show-that-fans-and-critics-mostly-feel-the-same-about-2023.789414/

[Image: Unbenannt.jpg]

Legitimately might be the site with the most pathetic people on the planet. Blanks out the Hogwarts Legacy name so it doesn't trigger them!

Of course BG3 is winning, It caters to their weird anime/beastiality/hentai/furry fetish nonsense that eternally online gamers love.