Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
It's obvious who Square Enix is pandering to with these outfits and it's not people willing to do active physical resistance against genocide. They may as well call it Final Fantasy VII for Centrists.
Quote:I think there is no formula for this. Just don't compromise on red flags. Because I know that if you let your partner to do red flags, it will never end.

Also being picky isn't a bad thing but no one is perfect. For example, physical appereance is very important for me. I can't love a woman if I don't find her pretty.

Just talk and you'll see if there is a synergy or not.

"physical appereance is very important for me. I can't love a woman if I don't find her pretty."

Yikes

Serious incel vibes here. Not sure how the other rees can feel safe with this rapist hanging around
As an experienced lesbian (I have been posting as a lesbian since before Advent Children even came out) I think it's kind of disgusting and gross that people can just sit there and not masturbate over goliath wrestler women in 2024. Seeing these shots of the women in FF7 at the beach is making me feel really uncomfortable and I don't think people realise the impact that foreskin friction burns have on being a lesbian in day to day life. It's like they're trying to remind me every single fucking day that humans procreate when men and women have sexual intercourse and nobody is doing anything to stop it. Is it just me? Am I the weirdo?

Like why can't we just be attracted to the fact that these women are kind, and strong? But also empathetic and kind and powerful.
Quote:Look I kinda get it, he's had a crush on Tifa since childhood, they've been very touchy-feely since his return and yeah, she's the love interest, but the boob shot is inexcusable fanservice and I'm very disappointed.

They could have had this scene play out without that and it would have been understandable - he fancies her, of course he's going to react that way - but no, they zoomed in on her breasts, objectifying her, for the male gaze.

I'm absolutely gutted.

lmao
Quote:
Quote:Somehow I don't think this would have happened if she was white. Someone tell me I'm wrong.

Surely they'll do the same to those grown-ass men and women who go off to do genocide and war crimes with the IDF. /s
https://www.resetera.com/threads/shamima-begum-loses-bid-to-regain-uk-citizenship.820368/post-119594427

Derp
It's illegal for a UK citizen to go and fight for the IDF and they'd likely be prosecuted if they did

This has been the case in general since about 1826 or something
(02-23-2024, 11:50 AM)Straight Edge wrote:
Quote:Look I kinda get it, he's had a crush on Tifa since childhood, they've been very touchy-feely since his return and yeah, she's the love interest, but the boob shot is inexcusable fanservice and I'm very disappointed.

They could have had this scene play out without that and it would have been understandable - he fancies her, of course he's going to react that way - but no, they zoomed in on her breasts, objectifying her, for the male gaze.

I'm absolutely gutted.

lmao

Haven't seen what they're talking about, but what are the chances that this gratuitous boob shot is the most innocuous shit ever?
(02-23-2024, 12:18 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Somehow I don't think this would have happened if she was white. Someone tell me I'm wrong.

Surely they'll do the same to those grown-ass men and women who go off to do genocide and war crimes with the IDF. /s
https://www.resetera.com/threads/shamima-begum-loses-bid-to-regain-uk-citizenship.820368/post-119594427

Derp

And, of course, it was one of the nutcases from the Hamas fan thread. BDumbs is totally clueless on why his forum gets radicalized so easily.
Sure would be nice if the British left gave a fraction of the amount of shits about the English testing scandal victims - you know, the thousands of people that were legally here, totally innocent, and wrongly removed from the country? - instead of constantly shedding tears for this dopey jihadi biatch.

There's basically just one writer for any major outlet that gives it any attention whatsoever (Boris Johson's sister-in-law of all people, lol), and her stories are always buried in the deepest parts of the Guardian and get absolutely zero engagement. Meanwhile, headline billing for Shamima, as always.
(02-23-2024, 02:05 PM)Tycoon Padre wrote: Sure would be nice if the British left gave a fraction of the amount of shits about the English testing scandal victims - you know, the thousands of people that were legally here, totally innocent, and wrongly removed from the country? - instead of constantly shedding tears for this dopey jihadi biatch.

There's basically just one writer for any major outlet that gives it any attention whatsoever (Boris Johson's sister-in-law of all people, lol), and her stories are always buried in the deepest parts of the Guardian and get absolutely zero engagement. Meanwhile, headline billing for Shamima, as always.

The hard left try and weaponise the block vote of islamic communities to push their own agenda when possible and latch onto emotive issues like this one in order to advance their own nonsense with a supplicant pool of voters. Galloway is the prime example of it but Corbyn and the SCG types have been grifting this way for decades.

This also goes some way to explaining a lot of the oddball antisemitism that they're responsible for. It's a classic case of showing enough leg. Galloway famously sent a letter round on one of his missions to parliament where he outlined why he, a scottish catholic, was actually a muslim but his muslim opponent was not.

Worth remembering too that a lot of them are literal clients of Iran/Syria/Russia etc so are just pushing what they've been paid to. As you rightly point out, they've nothing to say about actual injustice.

FWIW I'd have tried begum and jailed her here, it's pure performance from the tories, however she doesn't have a leg to stand on other than the musings of nerds like me and others.
ABSOLUTELY GUTTED BY TIDDY

lmao lmao lmao
Dead
I dont think it's right to revoke a citizenship like that; she was born in the UK. She was a teen who was sex trafficked (Sure she was dumb to go there but she was a teenager). She has suffered enough already; those other 2 friends who left with her are dead and she herself lost 3 children. So bring her back and toss her in jail or something for a year or 2 or something, rehabilitate her. 

I think overall, its just a messed up situtation
(02-23-2024, 12:21 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: It's illegal for a UK citizen to go and fight for the IDF and they'd likely be prosecuted if they did

There’s loads of folk from the UK who have joined the IDF. Fuckin Boris Johnson was out there having photos taken with volunteers and standing up for their rights to join the IDF. It’s a different story for the Muslims. They try volunteering for the likes of Hamas and they’ll fucking get it like Shamina has found out.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Official Microsoft palworld console bundle, think it’s safe to say the allegations are unproven and Serebii is going to blow a gasket lol 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ms-launches-first-official-palworld-hardware-collab-special-themed-sweepstakes-w-xbox-series-s-and-controllers.820422/
Ry wrote:I wish it were as innocent as using the frills to cover up, but no, these frills are intended infantilization. Just more fetish shit.

persephone wrote:Also I swear there's a transparent panel on the front of Tifa's top with the purple straps covering her nip-nops. Am I imagining it???

apathetic wrote:Fucking dumb. Also love seeing people gush about this stuff right next to stellar blade stuff when I've been trying to ignore that game completely.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-326?post=119603409#post-119603040

These people are so fucking weird it's incredible
malfoyking dateline='[url=tel:1708700846' wrote: 1708700846[/url]']
I dont think it's right to revoke a citizenship like that; she was born in the UK. She was a teen who was sex trafficked (Sure she was dumb to go there but she was a teenager). She has suffered enough already; those other 2 friends who left with her are dead and she herself lost 3 children. So bring her back and toss her in jail or something for a year or 2 or something, rehabilitate her. 

Well if you go by the way Era has been telling us that kids are mature enough to decide they are non-binary then her decision was the peak of maturity. We should accept her decision to join ISIS, and she should accept the consequences with “fucking around, and finding out”.
(02-23-2024, 04:19 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
Ry wrote:I wish it were as innocent as using the frills to cover up, but no, these frills are intended infantilization. Just more fetish shit.

persephone wrote:Also I swear there's a transparent panel on the front of Tifa's top with the purple straps covering her nip-nops. Am I imagining it???

apathetic wrote:Fucking dumb. Also love seeing people gush about this stuff right next to stellar blade stuff when I've been trying to ignore that game completely.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-326?post=119603409#post-119603040

Quote:"You'd have a fit if you went to the REAL Costa del Sol 🤪🤪🤪 lmao gottem" takes are so frigid. Anyway Tifa should be wearing a sporty one piece or a tankini/sports bra with shorts
[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65eb2dd0&is=65d8b8d0&hm=fa...e9f261138&]

lol

Just admit already that you're a bunch prudes who are terrified by bikinis existing
(02-23-2024, 04:54 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(02-23-2024, 04:19 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:

Quote:"You'd have a fit if you went to the REAL Costa del Sol 🤪🤪🤪 lmao gottem" takes are so frigid. Anyway Tifa should be wearing a sporty one piece or a tankini/sports bra with shorts
[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65eb2dd0&is=65d8b8d0&hm=fa...e9f261138&]

lol

Just admit already that you're a bunch prudes who are terrified by bikinis existing

They don’t like it because their she penis can’t be hidden in them. That’s the only reason I can think of lol
(02-23-2024, 03:46 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Official Microsoft palworld console bundle, think it’s safe to say the allegations are unproven and Serebii is going to blow a gasket lol 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ms-launches-first-official-palworld-hardware-collab-special-themed-sweepstakes-w-xbox-series-s-and-controllers.820422/

People are really salty about a shitty promotional console that is going to be given as a prize. Is not the first time they do this low effort, but RE is usually less bitter about it.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-326?post=119606298#post-119606298

Quote:I literally spent my entire morning commute thinking about this Tifa stuff. I'm not going to pretend that Remake was perfect, but it did do one thing I really liked which is made the characters feel like people (or at least more like people). I don't think that cast has ever been better represented than it was there. Tifa has been a favorite of mine for a long time. In a broad sense she kind of reminds me of Trinity. A strong woman who can handle her own shit, is incredibly capable, and basically the only reason the main character succeeds/survives at all (I'm really simplifying both of their qualities, but I think my point still comes across).

This stuff they're doing with Tifa in this though feels like such a backslide and such the antithesis of her as a character. It's like the game is explicitly saying, "who she is doesn't matter. What she does doesn't matter. We know you just wanna see titties" and it fucking sucks. It's actively making me debate just accepting that this shit is no longer for me and that I'll have to be okay seeing/experiencing 1/3 of the story.

Dead 

Why would you admit to this? Just to virtue signal? These people are weirdos.
(02-23-2024, 03:09 PM)Snoopy wrote:
(02-23-2024, 12:21 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: It's illegal for a UK citizen to go and fight for the IDF and they'd likely be prosecuted if they did

There’s loads of folk from the UK who have joined the IDF. Fuckin Boris Johnson was out there having photos taken with volunteers and standing up for their rights to join the IDF. It’s a different story for the Muslims. They try volunteering for the likes of Hamas and they’ll fucking get it like Shamina has found out.

For better or worse, one is considered a terrorist group and the other an army.
ClickerCarl wrote:It's so depressing in just over a years time we went Frey....to this.

How to Be Black

Like, objectively speaking, Frey is a worse character than Tifa.
(02-23-2024, 05:19 PM)Averon wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-326?post=119606298#post-119606298

Quote:I literally spent my entire morning commute thinking about this Tifa stuff. I'm not going to pretend that Remake was perfect, but it did do one thing I really liked which is made the characters feel like people (or at least more like people). I don't think that cast has ever been better represented than it was there. Tifa has been a favorite of mine for a long time. In a broad sense she kind of reminds me of Trinity. A strong woman who can handle her own shit, is incredibly capable, and basically the only reason the main character succeeds/survives at all (I'm really simplifying both of their qualities, but I think my point still comes across).

This stuff they're doing with Tifa in this though feels like such a backslide and such the antithesis of her as a character. It's like the game is explicitly saying, "who she is doesn't matter. What she does doesn't matter. We know you just wanna see titties" and it fucking sucks. It's actively making me debate just accepting that this shit is no longer for me and that I'll have to be okay seeing/experiencing 1/3 of the story.

Dead 

Does he not understand that he's the one reducing her to that? Because he's seeing tits all the characterization is now invalid? Also has he already forgotten that the remake already put Tifa and Aerith in a bunch of sexy dresses? Though I guess that scene also had Cloud crossdressing so it was "safe horny"
https://www.resetera.com/threads/san-diego-woman-had-a-shoplifting-gang-that-she-would-fly-across-the-country-raid-stores-and-then-resell-the-products-on-amazon.820479/

BCT learns what a federal crime is.
[Image: hfiCzLo.jpg]

Watson, you don't find it rather.....convenient...that all these stories about looting occur during riots where people loot, hmmm?  *puffs pipe*
HaughtyFrank dateline='[url=tel:1708709249' wrote: 1708709249[/url]']
Averon dateline='[url=tel:1708708793' wrote: 1708708793[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-326?post=119606298#post-119606298

Dead 

Does he not understand that he's the one reducing her to that? Because he's seeing tits all the characterization is now invalid? Also has he already forgotten that the remake already put Tifa and Aerith in a bunch of sexy dresses? Though I guess that scene also had Cloud crossdressing so it was "safe horny"

They also forgot how there was a big ass camp section in the first game and a not stereotypical Queer character that returns in the sequel.

Is like deep down they don’t give a shit outside of social media. Am I out of touch?
Quote:I literally spent my entire morning commute thinking about this Tifa stuff.

Capitalist hellscape affording the luxury to think about video game titties all day.  Absolute nightmare.
(02-23-2024, 03:07 PM)malfoyking wrote: I dont think it's right to revoke a citizenship like that; she was born in the UK. She was a teen who was sex trafficked (Sure she was dumb to go there but she was a teenager). She has suffered enough already; those other 2 friends who left with her are dead and she herself lost 3 children. So bring her back and toss her in jail or something for a year or 2 or something, rehabilitate her. 

I think all of this is pretty difficult to do given that she hasn’t expressed regrets or guilt for joining ISIS, and is known she was a willing enforcer during her time there. 

What the UK did seem to be ruthless, but dunno if the solution is as simple as “let her back and hope she doesn’t become a radicalization vector”.
I don't think Tifa consented to being thought about all morning  wag

EDIT: Top of the page smut

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCOADEOgC8quKqQ...lsGNxN-Sig]
According to these threads, shoplifting is something retailers dreamt up.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/la-times-column-%E2%80%9Chow-the-retail-lobby-sold-a-45-billion-whopper-about-organized-shoplifting%E2%80%9D.797364/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/stores-are-locking-up-products-to-curb-shoplifters-how-thats-affecting-paying-customers.771617/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/walgreens-to-close-5-stores-in-san-francisco-citing-%E2%80%98organized%E2%80%99-shoplifting.500346/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/target-closing-san-francisco-stores-early-in-response-to-theft-and-safety-concerns.454234/

[Image: MgQFch7.png]

No Justice, No Peace.  These charges are fraudulent.  Free Karen now.