Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Are you justifying the IDF's actions after what Hamas did?!  wag
Quote:
plagarize wrote:If Brady hadn't made it sound like the UN had established these things as a fact then he wouldn't have been banned.

With sensitive topics like this we aren't going to let people claim an authority has formed conclusions or established as fact things they haven't.
it's the FIRST paragraph:

Based on the information it gathered, the mission team found clear and convincing information that sexual violence, including rape, sexualized torture, cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment has been committed against hostages and has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may be ongoing against those still held in captivity. In line with a survivor/victim-centered approach, findings are conveyed in generic terms and details are not revealed.

Can you please just explain why this is being handwaved?
Quote:Is this the definition of gaslighting? Because it feels like it.
Quote:You weren't even aware there was a UN report in your first post addressing this after the ban — you sure as hell weren't vetting it before banning him!
Quote:Yah, they were caught in a lie and double downed … painfully obvious
Quote:I love how you've gone from "there isn't a UN report" to "ok there is one but it doesn't match my personal definition so it's still wrong" back to "there isn't a UN report".
Quote:"Claim authority" like you after confronted with multiple citations and yet refuses to accept it.
Quote:You know, you can just admit there are people you guys absolutely despise that you want to ban. Everyone know that's how it has worked for a while anyways.
Phil

Metroidvania wrote:refresh edit: oh, a 1 week ban, never mind then.

Hm.

Some clarification on what exactly is considered 'inflammatory' towards other members would be appreciated, though, whichever mod is apparently still active and reading this.
STOP PUTTING THEM AT RISK Rage
ClickyCal', post: 120247737, member: 7351 wrote:The absolute whiplash of emotions here from 24 hours ago to now....just sad :<

“Why aren’t they talking about my bullshit anymore?? Six
the immediate 1 week ban means the mods are actively reading that thread but not posting lol
May as well rename Journal of Other Forum Analysis to Clicky Cal's Fan Club. Everything is about them.  Wink
I love how it's always the same, one staff member, in this case plagarize, will continue refusing to dig up stupid while nobody on staff clarifies ANYTHING but they'll ban people around the posts.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-147?post=120248274#post-120248274

treble wrote:
plagiarize wrote:I work for a county jail. If the police investigated and found that sexual assaults had taken place within the jail and you started claiming that the police found the organization was using the inmates as sex slaves, then that would absolutely be a differentiation worth getting into. Prisoners are at huge risk of being victims of sexual assault and strong measures should be taken to protect them. Indifference to that fact, or straight up negligence of it, is indefensible.

But it's still not the same thing at all as accusing an organization of using people as sex slaves, and given historical negative stereotypes aimed at Muslims, completely uncalled for.

You want to paint Hamas in as negative a light as possible there are ample facts you can use.

Whataboutisms about sexual assault on international women's day

OK FESS UP, WHOSE ALT IS THIS?!
It's amusing how ClickyCal' thinks she's one of them when she is merely tolerated and usually ignored. lol
Quote:
Quote:it's the FIRST paragraph:

Based on the information it gathered, the mission team found clear and convincing information that sexual violence, including rape, sexualized torture, cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment has been committed against hostages and has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may be ongoing against those still held in captivity. In line with a survivor/victim-centered approach, findings are conveyed in generic terms and details are not revealed.

Can you please just explain why this is being handwaved?
It's being handwaved simply because now it exists as proof that a ban ended up being bullshit.
Please stop referring to the banned source. ufup
Quote:Era admins and mods won't firebomb a Walmart, so they have to settle with burning down their communities instead.
klobbbbbbb
stath wrote:Era admins and mods won't firebomb a Walmart, so they have to settle with burning down their communities instead.

Hesright Whoo
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-147?post=120248337#post-120248337

Gloomy we will never know the poliera discord drama..
I love how many of the staff (Nepenthe, Princess Bubblegum, plagarize, etc.) will post stuff like ALLIES NEED TO FIGHT FOR US WE ARE TIRED OF HALF MEASURES then when it comes to a situation where they have actual power their go-to solution is "say nothing, they'll stop complaining and we can kick the can down the road."
Nepnep's really not putting a good example forward of how they will deal with conflict management in their Afro-American Utopia.
(03-09-2024, 06:38 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Nepnep's really not putting a good example forward of how they will deal with conflict management in their Afro-American Utopia.
There won't be any because there won't be any white people to cause it. ufup
lol, treble definitely linked her (Nepenthe) Twitter and it got YEETED immediately.

Now a banned user lol https://www.resetera.com/members/treble.4755/
It was this one:
(03-08-2024, 12:27 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/congress-gearing-up-again-for-tiktok-ban.824916/page-3?post=120184230#post-120184230

B-Dubs wrote:We're not an authoritarian regime that actively stifles dissent and rewrites history (criminalizing the truth in the process) to suit it's own whims?

Dead
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-147?post=120248637#post-120248637

zethren wrote:Can we please get an explanation as to which post Treble was banned for? I don't see an infraction message on any of his posts here, unless I'm missing one.
But that's none of my business...
(03-09-2024, 06:44 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: lol, treble definitely linked her (Nepenthe) Twitter and it got YEETED immediately.

Now a banned user lol https://www.resetera.com/members/treble.4755/

Uh oh. 

Quote:Can we please get an explanation as to which post Treble was banned for? I don't see an infraction message on any of his posts here, unless I'm missing one.

Not a good look on the mods for banning someone for posting publicly available posts.
Wondering if we have someone from their discord browsing here, or coincidentally found her same “hidden” Twitter lol
(03-09-2024, 07:02 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Wondering if we have someone from their discord browsing here, or coincidentally found her same “hidden” Twitter lol

If they are they need to tell Brady to make an account here.  wag
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-147?post=120248769#post-120248769

Ban countdown begins

Quote:Is plagiarize ok?
Like did you have a stroke making it difficult to read or something? To ensure i'm using the right term here, since that's the most important thing possible now on this forum, it's called alexia.

It's clearly spelled out in the UN report posted multiple times that you have ignored, multiple times.

I remember you as a good poster, this is downright embarrassing.
So embarrassing, it made me login a second time today after 4 years.

"Actually it's about ethics in getting the exact verbiage right about sexual assault and rape"
ppl, pls

reports you may have read about treble posting nep's twitter are unconfirmed

pls don't post with authority about unconfirmed things
[Image: oZphquw.jpeg]
aw fuck
Saw it with my own eyes 👀 was there and then gone, with Treble banned as well.
I posted Neps twitter because they are anti-semetic
GoldenEye 007 wrote:Hm not sure. From memory, it seems like they posted a twitter post? And that post called for Israeli Jews to either vacate Israel or "give it back."

Weird to have it nuked just like that. Maybe it was someone's account on Era? Idk.

You ain't slick. Say their name.
(03-09-2024, 07:10 AM)Elbert wrote: I posted Neps twitter because they are anti-semetic

Thank you for your service!

Edit: I better see more likes for this fallen soldier.
This entire situation is so fucking dumb.

I love it Popcorn Sickos DSP Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)