Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Maybe they’re protecting nepenthe in case she blabs about them all being paid by moba and cerium while the rest of the forum got fuck all?  But that's none of my business...
This post has been hidden by the user, quote or reply to view.
(03-09-2024, 09:00 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Maybe they’re protecting nepenthe in case she blabs about them all being paid by moba and cerium while the rest of the forum got fuck all?  But that's none of my business...

Admin team sex cult. Nepnep has photos. That's my guess.
This uprising is the closest thing we'll get to having a like button on RE. They're too outnumbered to suppress the masses this time.

Rejoice
(03-09-2024, 09:00 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Maybe they’re protecting nepenthe in case she blabs about them all being paid by moba and cerium while the rest of the forum got fuck all?  But that's none of my business...

We know some mods were actively paid indirectly already so that’s possible
3 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(03-09-2024, 09:04 PM)PogiJones wrote: This uprising is the closest thing we'll get to having a like button on RE. They're too outnumbered to suppress the masses this time.

Rejoice

Is Benji feeling okay? Staff being attacked left and right has to be making him feel threatened and dehumanized.  Gloomy

This is a safe space.
3 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower, kaleidoscopium
ClickyCal wrote:
Quote:Sigh. CreepingFear literally just stepped into the site for a moment and stepped out. You're taking that comment to mean they actually used KiwiFarms. Again, there was literally no point to use KiwiFarms. Explain to me, for what reason would CreepingFear have to use KiwiFarms if the Twitter profile was public long enough to glean whatever information is possible?
KF has a full ban track list that they as a site use for targeting.
Wut 

This doesn't even make sense as an accusation.
Their ban track list is fixed?  ???
2 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/post-120266625 wrote:Jesus Christ.

It isn't often I see a moderation team too immature to be regulating the content of their own threads, but here we are.
I think it's time to bring out the resetera big guns to silence the masses. Who wants a tag on their username?
(03-09-2024, 09:08 PM)books wrote: I think it's time to bring out the resetera big guns to silence the masses. Who wants a tag on their username?
Maybe they'll unban blame space. omg
They consider any tracking/record keeping of their bans as some disgusting "crime." It's hilarious. The Ban Bot made them so mad when it existed.
plagiarize, seriously, let it fucking go. All sex crimes are terrible. Stop trying to put each of them in their own little corner of severity. It's not a good look for you.
Anyone for a Pokémon tournament? Anyone?  Oh my!
(03-09-2024, 09:10 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Anyone for a Pokémon tournament? Anyone?  Oh my!

Imagine if Nep wins the current one.  Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!
Maybe this whole discussion has run its course and the thread needs to be locked.
(03-09-2024, 09:09 PM)Averon wrote: They consider any tracking/record keeping of their bans as some disgusting "crime." It's hilarious. The Ban Bot made them so mad when it existed.
Cops always hate outside transparency to their actions.
GYODX wrote:No international body has made an official determination that Israel is committing genocide against Palestinians, and yet nobody in this forum is getting actioned for throwing that term around. (I personally am of the belief that Israel is committing genocide, but that is beside the point.)

Drawing the line at accusing a terrorist group of employing sexual violence of one variety or the other is bizarre.

Genocide denial?  is this?

Banplz
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trian-partners-disney-board-fight-makes-it-clear-reps-are-trying-to-impact-diversity-creative-decisions.824937/?post=120176733#post-120176733
Quote: Cop User banned (2 weeks): inflammatory thread derail
mreddie wrote:Not to mention Peltz and Perlmutter are Zionists

Quote: Cop User banned (2 weeks): inflammatory thread derail
Bengraven wrote:Of course. Gotta stop Disney before they make a statement about wanting to aid kids in Gaza.
2 WEEKS?!  maf
Quote:It would be so easy for moderation to admit they were wrong and apologize. Or is it more important to hold onto the illusion of superiority?

If the real reason for the ban really comes down to semantics then a warning would probably have been sufficient, no?
Quote:
B-Chuds wrote:[Image: image.png?ex=65ff35fa&is=65ecc0fa&hm=20b...y=lossless]
That in no way negates her actual words/posts that were publicly on twitter. She essentially was defending Hamas's actions on 10/7.. on 10/7 while berating people on here for daring to question why were weren't allowed to speak about the attacks for over 8 hours while they were happening.

I also find it incredibly uncomfortable that you or someone on the mod team is spying on a discord chat where people are venting over frustration with antisemitism and other issues on this site.
The staff are going to have so many sleepless nights and dark thoughts staring at the night sky over this. Existential
(03-09-2024, 09:09 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: plagiarize, seriously, let it fucking go. All sex crimes are terrible. Stop trying to put each of them in their own little corner of severity. It's not a good look for you.

Plagiarize pedantic argumentation reminds me of that one GAF mod that tried to argue for "understanding" of child predators. They got demodded and even briefly came to The Bore to defend themselves..
Particle Physicist wrote:That in no way negates her actual words/posts that were publicly on twitter. She essentially was defending Hamas's actions on 10/7.. on 10/7 while berating people on here for daring to question why were weren't allowed to speak about the attacks for over 8 hours while they were happening.

I also find it incredibly uncomfortable that you or someone on the mod team is spying on a discord chat where people are venting over frustration with antisemitism and other issues on this site.

Thank you for your service!
(03-09-2024, 09:06 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Is Benji feeling okay? Staff being attacked left and right has to be making him feel threatened and dehumanized.  Gloomy

This is a safe space.
THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT THE ACTUAL VICTIM 🙏
(03-09-2024, 09:14 PM)Averon wrote:
(03-09-2024, 09:09 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: plagiarize, seriously, let it fucking go. All sex crimes are terrible. Stop trying to put each of them in their own little corner of severity. It's not a good look for you.

Plagiarize pedantic argumentation reminds me of that one GAF mod that tried to argue for "understanding" of child predators. They got demodded ad even briefly came to The Bore to defend themselves..

No, you see, it's Ephebophilia. It's different.
These mods are being cooked alive, this is the most incredible day on resetera since the buyout was announced lol
(02-26-2024, 09:40 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Case in point 

Chief Malik wrote:Israel should not exist and could not exist without the US i'm the first place. That's what I was talking about earlier, just at the root of too many evil things. It needs to go.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/aaron-bushnell-us-airman-sets-himself-on-fire-in-protest-of-palestinian-genocide-outside-israeli-embassy.821301/page-7?post=119738442#post-119738442

The fact this kind of post is allowed and even encouraged by moderators shows how far they’ve fallen into depravity. Video game forum folks

Finally:
Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): inflammatory rhetoric over a series of posts

One month seems pretty light. Thinking
If it were Chief Malik's record with Brady's name on it it would be a perma.
It takes three staff members to sign off on any decision and here we have three staff members who absolutely refuse to do a minor apology and say they used the wrong words or whatever instead choosing to blame completely irrelevant people.

Sure, the rest of the staff are complicit since their silence is violence, but lets focus on the three who refuse to back down in any way and are continuing to escalate the situation.

Thank you for your service!