Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(03-11-2024, 04:30 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Anyone find out what he got banned for this time and the duration? Can’t imagine he caught a perma.

Not yet. Stahp
I'll let you all know what I think about this mess when I'm done filing my complaint to the fascist, nazi pigs!
Twohearts, https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-%E2%80%9Csweet-baby-inc%E2%80%9D-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/post-120298959 wrote:Also like, as a trans woman myself, my existance is fucking political you know? Like not a day goes by where people don't debate my right to urinate or if I should be allowed to work with kids, or if I should be allowed to transition. I assume most of these people are cisgays, but do they really expect that if things keep goign the way they are, in 5 years, 10 years time their existance won't be in a similar place, especially if a certain person wins this years election? Like it's well known that marriage equality is on the chopping block, and with drag bans, it wouldn't surprise me if in certain states, public homosexual affection gets added to public decency laws, or buggery and sodomy laws get reinstated.
In a world that ahtes you, continuing to exist is a political act and the sooner these people realise that the better.
Wut
(03-11-2024, 04:13 AM)Jordi L'Engorge wrote: Even though Era does its members dirty, I have to ask why anyone subjects themselves to it at all. What value is there in forum membership that grants you the privilege of posting "pretends to be shocked" in a thread created to confirm your bias or "fuck X" in one intended to invite ritualistic group conformity? What value is a discussion in which you're explicitly prohibited from actually discussing anything? Where the first time you fail to enforce group think is your last time unless you've used years of your time providing the mods and admins with narcissistic supply, in which case you take a time out. Why would you give these gross failures power over you? Have some self respect. And it's not as if the forum suddenly became bad. It was this way from the very beginning.

Forums are a relic of a different internet. They barely exist against the likes of Twitter, Reddit, discord. The appeal, in theory, is a slower pace with more thoughtful and long form commentary. Seeing some of the posts from the poli community thread copied here, yeah, they actually seem like real people. Not bots repeating slogans from Twitter. So much of the modern internet feels empty and fake. I get why people want to preserve forum culture and the community.

I haven’t read era in years but back then people already retreaded to community threads. The general forum was a shithole.
persephone wrote:It's too much work" "It's too much money" Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dooooooooooooooooooon't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE. Im SICK of Atlus and their fans faux-crying over how theyd LOOOOOOOOVE to have women but it's just tooooooooooo harddddddddddddd so all you stupid women wanting to see yourself represented should just shut up and accept yet another mediocre male power fantasy for high school boys bc god knows we just CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THOSE.

Imagine typing something like this up, especially when it’s about a video game not including your favorite pedo character in the remake. 

Elster wrote:You are so real for this. Persona 3 is a very important game to me but Reload being yet *another* release with missing content, especially the girl character was so eye rolling I just skipped it. Crazy the "definitive" version just alienates a bunch of fans that resonated with the femc :/

Yes, so many fans that Atlus couldn’t be arsed to include the again Pedo character in the remake. And it turned out to be their fastest selling game to date, showcasing how little the Pedo fans matter. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kazuhisa-wada-teases-more-remakes-and-why-femc-wasn’t-added-in-famitsu-persona-3-reload-expansion-pass-interview.825315/page-7?post=120283314#post-120283314

This is what they are upset about being removed: 
https://clutchpoints.com/ken-amada-social-link-guide
Quote:The Protagonist can romance Ken. Do keep note, however, that Ken Amada is 10 years old in this game. Please take that into consideration when deciding whether or not you should romance Ken. If this makes you uncomfortable, the Platonic Friendship option is available, and will still award you with the max rank reward.

Do Not Want Klepek Yikes
This post has been hidden by the user, quote or reply to view.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, CHOW CHOW, Genocide Joe
(03-11-2024, 04:38 AM)benji wrote:
Twohearts, https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-%E2%80%9Csweet-baby-inc%E2%80%9D-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/post-120298959 wrote:Also like, as a trans woman myself, my existance is fucking political you know? Like not a day goes by where people don't debate my right to urinate or if I should be allowed to work with kids, or if I should be allowed to transition. I assume most of these people are cisgays, but do they really expect that if things keep goign the way they are, in 5 years, 10 years time their existance won't be in a similar place, especially if a certain person wins this years election? Like it's well known that marriage equality is on the chopping block, and with drag bans, it wouldn't surprise me if in certain states, public homosexual affection gets added to public decency laws, or buggery and sodomy laws get reinstated.
In a world that ahtes you, continuing to exist is a political act and the sooner these people realise that the better.
Wut

This loony said themselves that they have "intrusive thoughts" near kids. I pray they never get close to any at all
(03-11-2024, 03:56 AM)Uncle wrote:
(03-11-2024, 03:02 AM)Potato wrote:
(03-11-2024, 01:54 AM)Uncle wrote: I'm TOTPing this bitch because it slaps

(you can make your own too, it just takes a hotmail account)

https://app.suno.ai/song/9bc7eeaf-a4c2-47aa-8bb1-959759f7d09c

https://app.suno.ai/song/a52b6157-20ad-4447-b36b-9b3176fd53fd

https://app.suno.ai/song/4d683e56-c738-46d5-a512-e18509743b19

dammit I got some lyrics goin but it always loses the plot toward the end

https://app.suno.ai/song/d1c20b60-4885-427d-accd-0087a4d15bbb

https://app.suno.ai/song/43adb421-8901-411e-85cb-f171b37c7f62

Nah, I like them
So is the new sub forum for all political discussion or just the antisemitic stuff?
I can't understand why Moderation is letting them play this silly game? Don't misunderstand, it's hilarious. I'm just absolutely lost at how they think it's not a joke.  lmao
(03-11-2024, 04:44 AM)clockwork5 wrote: So is the new sub forum for all political discussion or just the antisemitic stuff?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Has anyone happened to find the banned account for the "headkid"?

edit: Actually, I may be reading that post wrong, they may be saying they personally banned the little from using the computer. Not that the little had an account and was banned.
(03-11-2024, 04:38 AM)Polident wrote:
(03-11-2024, 04:13 AM)Jordi L'Engorge wrote: Even though Era does its members dirty, I have to ask why anyone subjects themselves to it at all. What value is there in forum membership that grants you the privilege of posting "pretends to be shocked" in a thread created to confirm your bias or "fuck X" in one intended to invite ritualistic group conformity? What value is a discussion in which you're explicitly prohibited from actually discussing anything? Where the first time you fail to enforce group think is your last time unless you've used years of your time providing the mods and admins with narcissistic supply, in which case you take a time out. Why would you give these gross failures power over you? Have some self respect. And it's not as if the forum suddenly became bad. It was this way from the very beginning.

Forums are a relic of a different internet. They barely exist against the likes of Twitter, Reddit, discord. The appeal, in theory, is a slower pace with more thoughtful and long form commentary. Seeing some of the posts from the poli community thread copied here, yeah, they actually seem like real people. Not bots repeating slogans from Twitter. So much of the modern internet feels empty and fake. I get why people want to preserve forum culture and the community.

I haven’t read era in years but back then people already retreaded to community threads. The general forum was a shithole.

They want to preserve it while using and justifying modern social media. I could argue that Twitter exacerbated the worst aspects of forum culture at Gaf/RE.
(03-11-2024, 04:31 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth has landed and begun deploying their likes.

And shoutout to LoverOfCycles for hitting 10k likes given. With only 92 likes received, he's gotta be the most generous like-giver in terms of carrots left vs carrots taken.
(03-11-2024, 04:18 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: How would you know more about Kiwifarms? Huh? You VISIT there?   Cop

That's it, I'm locking this thread until Elon Musk deletes boredfrom's Twitter account.
(03-11-2024, 04:31 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth has landed and begun deploying their likes.

I was 30 pages behind so I just jumped ahead. Sad

Shout out to benji, I just want to say what an honour it is to be part of forums run by such a dangerous bad boy. Kiss
(03-11-2024, 04:50 AM)PogiJones wrote:

And shoutout to LoverOfCycles for hitting 10k likes given. With only 92 likes received, he's gotta be the most generous like-giver in terms of carrots left vs carrots taken.

Thank you for highlighting LoverOfCycles. I've made sure to like all their posts.
4 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower, CHOW CHOW, PogiJones
(03-11-2024, 04:38 AM)benji wrote:
Wut

randomsupersonicretard wrote:That's exactly what i was trying to explain to them too that the fact they brought up LGBTQ content and politics is linking the two which means you are saying us just existing is inherently political which it isn't. And then i tried to explain that all stories are shaped by politics, you might not think something is political but it is and some of these people are trying to silence writers' voices on purpose. It wasn't that long ago at all that even us cisgays struggled with acceptance and many still do in certain families. Hate hasn't ended, it's gotten more focused on trans people and that's just as upsetting. And it won't end if even our own is spouting this shit.

Dice wrote:Hear, hear. I'm honestly sad, for a hot moment it seemed like things were getting better only for one helluva backpedal... I really feel for kids who need support during formative years; but that also something so personal is to be so public. I hope you haven't seen or experienced anything too severe...

If TwoHearts is a troll, I cannot imagine how much she laughing of these idiots responding earnestly to her about this topic.
Still catching up on the last 10 pages (some of us sleep you know...) but I just want to say to anyone who might be browsing this thread (perhaps as part of a police enquiry?) that being in law enforcement is a very tough job and they deserve the same compassion and respect as everyone else, and when people like Nepenthe say "All Cops Are Bastards", and constantly says that they are merciless killers, that makes me sad.
fj0823 wrote:also ANY negative thing about female led stories should be taken with a huge grain of salt.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rumor-daisy-ridleys-new-star-wars-project-potentially-cancelled-or-put-in-indefinite-hold-actress-yet-to-be-told.825804/page-3?post=120319434#post-120319434

omfg
(03-11-2024, 04:38 AM)Polident wrote:

That's fair. I've only browsed the general forum with morbid curiosity and from a social psychology angle and wouldn't have seen pockets of comparative sanity.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, CHOW CHOW, Gameboy Nostalgia
I guess that the perceived backpedal was caused because people were starting to try to normalize people like TwoHearts rather than being shunned or being treated like extreme cases. Yes, let people live their lives, I agree, but that is not what many of you guys are genuinely asking.

Hell, even RE staff likes to pretend they are not a bunch of fringe weirdos that would embarrass their communities.
(03-11-2024, 04:54 AM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote:

I was 30 pages behind so I just jumped ahead. Sad

Shout out to benji, I just want to say what an honour it is to be part of forums run by such a dangerous bad boy. Kiss

(03-11-2024, 05:10 AM)Potato wrote:
(03-11-2024, 04:54 AM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote: I was 30 pages behind so I just jumped ahead. Sad

Actual doxing footage:

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Actual documentary about The Bire:
(03-11-2024, 04:46 AM)benji wrote: Has anyone happened to find the banned account for the "headkid"?

edit: Actually, I may be reading that post wrong, they may be saying they personally banned the little from using the computer. Not that the little had an account and was banned.

No the little kid was fronting when Twohearts got banned the first time. After they were reinstated the child wasn't. Derp
We were sorely lacking in teh lulz until this arc. Now we are rolling in teh epic lulz. Might even crash the lulz market.
(03-11-2024, 05:33 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(03-11-2024, 04:46 AM)benji wrote: Has anyone happened to find the banned account for the "headkid"?

No the little kid was fronting when Twohearts got banned the first time. After they were reinstated the child wasn't. Derp

I can't believe I know this information..  Existential
b dumbs wrote:Nancy Mace is a crazy person. Nobody in their right mind should ever take her seriously. Like, how do you listen to her and not go, "What the flying fuck?"

b dumbs wrote:Also, our apologies. It was set to max 25 words by mistake, that has been rectified.

lol 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sc-representative-nancy-mace-attempts-to-defend-her-endorsement-of-trump-it-does-not-go-well.825819/?post=120306195#post-120306195
(03-11-2024, 05:34 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: We were sorely lacking in teh lulz until this arc. Now we are rolling in teh epic lulz. Might even crash the lulz market.

The like market remains strong though, even in the face of such inflated supply conditions.