Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
I'm actually upset that the manifesto only calls us "mostly bigoted".

We must strive for better boreans. We must be aim for "fully bigoted"!!!

Edit: Also, my money is on Resetera Administrator B-Dubbs being at least one of the authors. It uses the same weasel words that little cunt uses all the time.
Life is Strange became super mid the moment deck nine took over. NO problem with it being an lgbt focused game which it originally wasn't but whatever but the focus on all that shit above actually telling a good story killed it for me.
3 users liked this post: Uncle, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(04-06-2024, 03:00 AM)Polident wrote:
(04-06-2024, 02:49 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: I voted for Obama AND Biden.  Malarkey!

Seem to recall an election between those two. Hmm. Somebody didn’t Pokémon go to the polls.

I was With Her  Gloomy The hot sauce in her purse sold me.

I'm not voting for a white woman who didn't divorce her husband due to infidelity. Shows weakness. I didn't vote for the president at all that year only local.
2 users liked this post: Polident, Taco Bell Tower
The fact this is written by someone on the side of Era makes this all the more funnier than if it was written by PoliERA. They also seem to better understand what doxxing actually is compared to Era.
The manifesto was 100% written by Hachikoma. It's dripping with autism, adderall and unemployment.
(04-05-2024, 10:10 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/scientists-warn-australians-to-prepare-for-megadroughts-lasting-more-than-20-years.837201/?post=121341432#post-121341432

Takyon wrote:Farmers unironically need to be dispossessed of their property.
Works 100% of the time!

(04-05-2024, 10:30 PM)nachobro wrote:
Quote:Fascism literally cannot exist without an outsider to blame for all society's ills. It's always some nebulous group and then it slowly narrows in as the leader figures out what the average citizen will go for and consolidates power as a result.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-been-thinking-alot-about-jinping-and-putin-lately-tell-me-if-i-am-crazy.837120/post-121338810
This literally shows this person doesn't know anything about fascism.
(04-06-2024, 01:09 AM)I don't swear wrote: To quote a KF poster
Drow wrote:Behold, the ******** 82-page PoliERA manifesto taking down Era jannies:
Original link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTbUSK3_fZ7agcuxl9ncWtkXva6RuWRWOG6whUh60xSByGfGKgbrPGfZZNytztMQ49heLTORZf5EpoI/pub
Backup: https://archive.is/Yah8p
Don't know if this has been posted already.

Sneak peak: [Image: Screenshot-2024-04-05-201040.png]
Edited to credit KF OP
Quote:In connection with the tweet thread Nepenthe posted, users of conservative harassment site TheBore would go on to fully doxx Nepenthe and post photos in front of her house.

In response to the news from Nepenthe that she filed a police report regarding this invasion of her privacy,
Quote:The period between Nepenthe’s tweets being shared without her consent and her full doxxing
Nepenthe was fully doxed like five years ago breh, nobody just bothered to look up her address until last year.

Quote:At this point, it bears noting the resemblance this sustained behavior has with the fixation that sites like 4chan, KiwiFarms, and TheBore have when they target individuals who happen to participate in the furry subculture.
Sickos (furry edition)

Quote:Zacky acknowledges the non-consensual release of the tweet, but – and this is notable, particularly since TheBore had yet to actually post evidence of their doxxing of her via a photo of her home – compares the act of “doxxing” to releasing a politician’s private views publicly:
Quote:In doing this, Zacky is effectively arguing that Nepenthe represents a public individual and that a non-consensual release of her information is the same as exposing her, which is an argument that suggests she is not owed the right to privacy. Beginning to mount this justification before this escalates into her doxxing is worth highlighting
It wasn't technically sex slavery. ufup

Also I had posted her home months earlier, great research. lol

Quote:So far, we have been content to merely establish a pattern of obsessive, harassing behavior coordinated in the PoliERA Discord against those to the left of their own ideologies who they see only as their enemies and opponents. However, it could hypothetically be presumed that they contributed no part to the mounting harassment campaign against Nepenthe which led to her doxxing, aside from a PoliERA poster who submitted her non-ERA Twitter account (and thus her personal life) on a public platform when they were likely aware that she had been harassed in the past. Maybe all the harassers merely passed by the perpetually-open Discord invite link at the top of the official thread where they were also complaining about Nepenthe’s antisemitism. That is unlikely, though.
hmm

Quote:It turns out that, not only does Pwnzington know of TheBore, the site where Nepenthe would go on to be doxxed, he’s read enough of it to ascertain that TheBore actually really has a point when it comes to ResetERA, and they have a lot of common despite their disagreements. Wonder why they don’t like each other. Kind of a strange way to put it like that, really, and ironic, too, given that in a few hours TheBore would go on to post pictures of the front of Nepenthe’s house.
So they did this whole investigation without ever looking at The Bire? Not even to check if their enemies were posting on it?

Quote:This also means that it’s the place where a former ResetERA administrator mentioned they didn’t think all members of TheBore were crazy and mentioned two members by name they were friends with.
Quote:Karakand and Mandark are on The Bore and they are cool.
Dead

Quote:This is a healthy relationship to have with moderation. It will not lead to any abuse of a minority in a few hours. There’s not an admitted TheBore member interjecting between your praises for this righteous crusade.

Everything’s fine.

Apologies for the sarcasm poisoning there.
Rofl

Quote:Less than 48 hours after TheBore had posted a picture of her house, less than 72 hours after someone had posted her non-disclosed and non-professional Twitter without her consent
This may be the longest dumbest thing I've looked at in ages.

We support hachikoma. We support Twohearts. We love the staff. We support the crushing of capitalism, colonialism and white supremacy. Yet they take our revolutionary direct action against the far-right infiltrators of ResetERA.com's staff as some kind of sinister plot with the center-left PoliEra defense force of Genocide Joe??? ???
Remember when we joked about Messofanego's dossiers. Now it turns out some clique literally creates massive unreadable dossiers and shares them around among the Discords. Dead
I also know of TheBore and I've read enough of it to ascertain that TheBore actually really has a point when it comes to ResetERA
also it has made me more bigoted but only against the dutch
(04-06-2024, 03:44 AM)benji wrote: Remember when we joked about Messofanego's dossiers. Now it turns out some clique literally creates massive unreadable dossiers and shares them around among the Discords. Dead
I might end up reading all of it, but yeah, it's annoying to read to due to the awful formatting of everything, screenshots and the writer's paragraphs.
(04-06-2024, 03:56 AM)nachobro wrote: also it has made me more bigoted but only against the dutch
(04-06-2024, 03:58 AM)I don't swear wrote: I might end up reading all of it, but yeah, it's annoying to read to due to the awful formatting of everything, screenshots and the writer's paragraphs.
It's actually annoying to read because it presumes the reader is a complete idiot who doesn't know anything and has to be spoonfed in the stupidest way possible by someone who thinks they're unfathomably brilliant.

It's the written equivalent of a four hour YouTube lecturing me about how Joanne is really a fascist because of the floor in one of the scenes in the movie or something.
[Image: DcrlKtCgGsU0rsExhUz4xUSEJhZrW8wCiiLOcJap...kFhoil1kHq]

[Image: ehh-its-alright.gif]
There's political discourse on thebire? Isn't it usually Nintex screaming into the wind, Benji writing up a manifesto that no one reads, and everyone else going  No1curr while laughing at the latest JK Rowling drama?
the other bore had a politics thread that was more active and also extremely gay
Stupid people have this concept of being "thorough" that's like this and they think it's how high level academic work is. I can tell from the "sourcing" in this that the person thinks they're really pounding through the truth of their case.

Meanwhile, the entire thing is based on an objectively false premise that can be confirmed to be false relatively easily: that Nepenthe was "doxxed" shortly after the PoliEra Discord started complaining about her recently because of an alignment between them and The Bire about some of the worst political posters on the forum that led to an actual secret conspiracy that nobody has found any proof of other than sirpopopo saying he likes Kara and Mandark, neither of whom have signed up here or even posted on the OG in years and hadn't posted in the dumpster thread there in over a decade.

Plus there's the whole thing where the doxxxer loves Kara and obviously doesn't care for Mandark.
SnobI'm sorry but laughs over politics. We live in a society.  Damaged

[Image: galcares.png]
(04-06-2024, 04:07 AM)benji wrote: Stupid people have this concept of being "thorough" that's like this and they think it's how high level academic work is. I can tell from the "sourcing" in this that the person thinks they're really pounding through the truth of their case.

Meanwhile, the entire thing is based on an objectively false premise that can be confirmed to be false relatively easily: that Nepenthe was "doxxed" shortly after the PoliEra Discord started complaining about her recently because of an alignment between them and The Bire about some of the worst political posters on the forum that led to an actual secret conspiracy that nobody has found any proof of other than sirpopopo saying he likes Kara and Mandark, neither of whom have signed up here or even posted on the OG in years and hadn't posted in the dumpster thread there in over a decade.

I expect to see a counter manifesto from you within 24 hours.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
🫡 to the nolife writer of this mess, you make me feel better about myself just by doing it
Quote:ERA moderators have occasionally been public about the fact that they have received significant off-site harassment and attempts to doxx them, and digging up their unrelated accounts is a major risk to their safety.

Proceeds to screen grab 80 pages of private Discord conversations of resetera members.
What if the manifiesto was made by Nepenthe?
How privileged do you have to be in your life to spend 2 weeks doing a barely surface search of the bire, kiwifarms, and PoliEra discord to write up a google doc manifesto about a video game board? Think of everything you could've done instead with your time.

Like playing Stellar Blade.

Edit: You know what? Nepnep, you're amazing. How you have these peasants under your boot is amazing. I hope you continue your reign at Era and never step down.
(04-06-2024, 04:13 AM)Boredfrom wrote: What if the manifiesto was made by Nepenthe?

then it would be in comic form and have some stupid fox or something explaining it
[Image: w96DL4fO3O1FZOhtWDaRlX6XeZjhrYClWXpBjzSq...nk1syu9TTP]

I like the uncensored one better.

[Image: vLaYRVO.jpeg]
[Image: Sc5HEfQ.png]
What
So the position of the writer is that people should be forcibly stripped of their sovereign nationality by an unnamed international body (backed by US military force, naturally) and required to live in a state that will not recognize any rights for them?

"I'm An AnTi-CoLoNiAlIsT" - Derp
[Image: FLZr1U5.png]

Beli
Is fucking Nepenthe.
To whoever wrote this drivel: She’s not gonna fuck you weirdo lol