Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
The only unchallengeable position on The Bire is the objective and factual supremacy of the Academy Award winning Zack Snyder's Justice League starring Gal Gadot. Trumps
Gal Gadot, Sydney Sweeney, and Eva Green if I remember correctly.  wag
This is a community that....

...openly have people talking about their "headmates"
...has weekly suicide threads
...is constantly paranoid that it's being infiltrated by "alt-right trolls"
...allow privileged cliques to shit up discussion
...have admins and mods that are anti-Semitic, have disturbing views about sex slavery, and wanting to "arm up"
...where like a good half of its members seemingly have damn near every mental health issue in the book
...has mods that are supremely incompetent in their very simple jobs to moderate the community
...has a religious-level animosity towards everyday human sexuality

Them now dipping into conspiratorial manifestos is the least surprising thing to me. They are only gonna get more unhinged.
[Image: ihiFBRu0HTaiBMuz9sjYGUk3ImDKgeVPlZebmn7h...3lTcehUe7D]

Gee.. I wonder why SSF1991? It's almost as if TransEra does a good job at silencing other trans voices that don't fit into their cookie cutter box and banbait enough to signal to anyone not to reply or bother with them.

It's like a brightly colored snake. Are you really going to bend down and pick it up, even when the bright colors tell you they might be poisonous? Or will you leave it alone?
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Actual music of me turning back the spambot invasion:

Also that one time I broke the likes.
Kept reading. EricTheGamerman did nothing wrong.

FUCK 👏 POLIERA 👏!
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(04-06-2024, 05:08 AM)Averon wrote: This is a community that....

...constant paranoia that it's being infiltrated by alt-right trolls
Then "infiltrating" public Discords and doing public non-consensual release of their messages as part of a harassment campaign targeting specific "enemies" and constructing conspiracy theories.

But that's none of my business...
[Image: aWuPmVd.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/post-121349061

anyway back to this weirdo being obsessed with kids
they posted on a public server, chud. They shouldn't post things publicly if they aren't willing to answer for it. B-dubs was perfectly right to take them to task for their actions.

Wait, what do you mean by bringing up my private twitter account? That's DOXXING!
(04-06-2024, 05:16 AM)nachobro wrote: [Image: aWuPmVd.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/post-121349061

anyway back to this weirdo being obsessed with kids

Twohearts  Heartbeat
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Sometimes people use the language of progressives to illustrate how they don't actually adhere to what they claim.

Other people I mean, not me, I use it because I'm on the Right Side of History and everyone else is trying to steal my magic bag.
Hold on. What if Benji wrote this manifesto and leaked it to kiwi farms in an attempt to discredit Resetera moderation.  Tinfoil
(04-06-2024, 05:19 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: What if Benji wrote this manifesto
Gameboy Nostalgia has been permabanned for lying about staff's writing capability and putting them in danger.
Also, I can't figure out who this manifesto supposed to "help." It makes nearly everyone involved from PoliERA to B-Dumbs and crew look like terminally online nutbags.
(04-06-2024, 05:22 AM)benji wrote:
(04-06-2024, 05:19 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: What if Benji wrote this manifesto
Gameboy Nostalgia has been permabanned for lying about staff's writing capability and putting them in danger.

Banning me only proves I'm right.  wag
Quote:On January 21st, another post was made about Mekanos. This one is rather remarkable, for a number of reasons. PoliERA user Zacky is describing (in what will be further detailed later on in this document) his desire to make a thread about how ERA has become antisemitic after October 7th, with Sirpopopop responding by invoking Mekanos’ name in a frankly arresting way:
[Image: 7tqrmr3bEqnewlbMUICTwE76if5-D40GaQU_znBA...4JSOl6FB5V]

Zacky just needs to accept that October 7th was just another day.
(04-06-2024, 05:23 AM)Averon wrote: Also, I can't figure out who this manifesto supposed to "help." It makes nearly everyone involved from PoliERA to B-Dumbs and crew look like terminally online nutbags.

I feel like it is meant to be at least slightly pro mod. whoever it was that wrote it is bizarrely obsessed with poliera tho and keeps talking about some weird commie discord?
(04-06-2024, 05:06 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Gal Gadot, Sydney Sweeney, and Eva Green if I remember correctly.  wag

[Image: 134405288_1295058314195525_170051858912817056_n.jpg]

Did you forget someone?
Shin Jae-eun is now added to the list. Better make her your avatar or else you're a false fan.  wag
Oh shit, absolutely serious violence today:

Dead Dead Dead Dead
(04-06-2024, 01:39 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(04-06-2024, 01:35 AM)Jansen wrote:
(04-06-2024, 01:09 AM)I don't swear wrote: To quote a KF poster Don't know if this has been posted already.

Sneak peak: [Image: Screenshot-2024-04-05-201040.png]

what a fucking bitch

Is that you Nepenthe?

I obviously meant whomever compiled the document you fucking retard

Locked replies. TERF BITCH
JK Rowling and her detractors prove that the "Trans Genocide" is a genocide of the privileged class. Only they have the time to complain on the internet so much.  Snob

Third world countries having to deal with actual struggles deserve more attention.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, MJBarret, Taco Bell Tower
(04-06-2024, 04:09 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(04-06-2024, 04:07 AM)benji wrote: Stupid people have this concept of being "thorough" that's like this and they think it's how high level academic work is. I can tell from the "sourcing" in this that the person thinks they're really pounding through the truth of their case.

Meanwhile, the entire thing is based on an objectively false premise that can be confirmed to be false relatively easily: that Nepenthe was "doxxed" shortly after the PoliEra Discord started complaining about her recently because of an alignment between them and The Bire about some of the worst political posters on the forum that led to an actual secret conspiracy that nobody has found any proof of other than sirpopopo saying he likes Kara and Mandark, neither of whom have signed up here or even posted on the OG in years and hadn't posted in the dumpster thread there in over a decade.

I expect to see a counter manifesto from you within 24 hours.

Benji's manifesto
(05-29-2023, 09:36 PM)Jansen wrote: Existential

imo best page 1 post of the manifesto
(04-06-2024, 04:29 AM)nobody of note wrote: I love longwinded drama and that entire document was a letdown. Inaccurate, lacking in actual new news, and hamstrung from being effective by basing all its arguments on the assumption that the reader will just be pre-bought-in to whatever random position.

It's insane that "has friends on The Bore" is hit repeatedly as some big, scandalous thing; I assume there's nothing from The Bore itself in the doc because whoever wrote it would be excoummunicated by good leftist for sullying their pure eyes with things here.

Best part was the window into the retards on the PoliEra discord via the incriminating screenshots. Shows that even the inmates think the same thing about the moderation.
Look who unlocked but deleted none of the tweets. But that's none of my business...
(03-09-2024, 12:53 AM)benji wrote: Not really:

(04-06-2024, 04:09 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(04-06-2024, 04:07 AM)benji wrote: Stupid people have this concept of being "thorough" that's like this and they think it's how high level academic work is. I can tell from the "sourcing" in this that the person thinks they're really pounding through the truth of their case.

Meanwhile, the entire thing is based on an objectively false premise that can be confirmed to be false relatively easily: that Nepenthe was "doxxed" shortly after the PoliEra Discord started complaining about her recently because of an alignment between them and The Bire about some of the worst political posters on the forum that led to an actual secret conspiracy that nobody has found any proof of other than sirpopopo saying he likes Kara and Mandark, neither of whom have signed up here or even posted on the OG in years and hadn't posted in the dumpster thread there in over a decade.

I expect to see a counter manifesto from you within 24 hours.
https://thebore.net/re/nep/doxxxingethics.htm
[Image: mR6xmdZ.png]

Nepnep! Remember! You can't post about the Hamas / Israel conflict! You're boycott on Resetera! Do it in private! Off twitter! Not public!