Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(04-09-2024, 10:33 AM)Potato wrote: Umm, do they even understand what progressive rock is? 

It's not about the pronouns you retards!

If Bowie was going through his mad coke phase today the likes of ree would destroy him. He'd be treated worse than Kanye
(04-09-2024, 10:33 AM)Potato wrote:
(04-09-2024, 10:31 AM)Snoopy wrote:
Quote:Mannequin Pussy are another band that hired some AI dweeb to do their latest video instead of employing a real artist and basically dismissed every fan on a Twitter thread who pointed out the negative impact of shit like this. Completely turned me off what I thought was a progressive band.

Great example here of what happens when these authoritarian nut jobs latch onto bands. If those bands take one step out of line they're immediately cast as villains and their progressive ideals are called into question. Doesn't matter if the band were broke and couldn't afford to hire an artist. Doesn't matter if they've spent years fighting the good fight. One wrong move and they're out.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/anger-at-pink-floyd-as-ai-generated-video-is-among-winners-of-animation-contest.838083/?post=121428987#post-121428987

Umm, do they even understand what progressive rock is? 

It's not about the pronouns you retards!

this is my favorite prog rock song

2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Ree in absolute shambles -

Quote:Mannequin Pussy are another band that hired some AI dweeb to do their latest video instead of employing a real artist and basically dismissed every fan on a Twitter thread who pointed out the negative impact of shit like this. Completely turned me off what I thought was a progressive band.

Great example here of what happens when these authoritarian nut jobs latch onto bands. If those bands take one step out of line they're immediately cast as villains and their progressive ideals are called into question. Doesn't matter if the band were broke and couldn't afford to hire an artist. Doesn't matter if they've spent years fighting the good fight. One wrong move and they're out.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/anger-at-pink-floyd-as-ai-generated-video-is-among-winners-of-animation-contest.838083/?post=121428987#post-121428987

I wonder how much of their music is assisted with AI tools. Oh yeah, all of it. Music production has been “computer assisted” since the advent of Beat Detector in the early 2000s, then auto tune, then ai mixing and mastering assistants. Isotope is the biggest name in mastering software and you literally click a button to master your track. A process that could otherwise take hours of headphone time or several hundred dollars for a pros time. Apple just released a “Mastering Assistant” free plug in for Logic Studio which does the same thing.  And all of these tools are amazing and help create all of the music you enjoy, it has helped artists without the technical know how create their own sound and a product that sounds professional. 

In another 5 years no one is going to be ripped off by some old crusty dude in a room full of compressors for a master of their music. And that is a great thing.
Stellar Blade has gone gold, and the global ad campaign begins now. Kyuuji is a full on fan now so the burqa boys forces have withered lol 

Vex wrote:It's interesting to me how hard they're going with promotional material for this game. Sony seems extremely confident in this title or at least they are serious (see: aggressive) about taking care of this IP.

Hmm.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/stellar-blade-previews-demo-thread-staff-post-threadmarked.831270/page-65?post=121466820#post-121466820
(04-09-2024, 01:36 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Stellar Blade has gone gold, and the global ad campaign begins now. Kyuuji is a full on fan now so the burqa boys forces have withered lol 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/stellar-blade-previews-demo-thread-staff-post-threadmarked.831270/page-65?post=121466820#post-121466820

Kyuuji wrote:
Quote:Thread with pics of the outfits shown so far.

Ignoring the need to put an upskirt in the first tweet…
Still dig 2 with the hoodie. Pretty sure it's a recolour of 23 but looks better imo
4 is 6 without the jacket giving a nod to potential customisation of outfits
5 shows what I mentioned before about the faux open back which seems to shift from opaque to transparent depending on angle/lighting. Love that top
Still wanna see the full versions of 7 and 20
13 and 19 seem the same, love that one
14 continues to look dope
15 is the Wasteland Adventurer/28
16 is a recolour of the starting green/white suit, looks much better imo
Hadn't seen 21 before, looks like another nice one, same for 26
25 🐰

Just rating outfits now  lol
TIL Stellar Blade isn't even out yet
kaleidoscopium dateline='[url=tel:1712669800' wrote: 1712669800[/url]']
Stellar Blade has gone gold, and the global ad campaign begins now. Kyuuji is a full on fan now so the burqa boys forces have withered lol 

Vex wrote:It's interesting to me how hard they're going with promotional material for this game. Sony seems extremely confident in this title or at least they are serious (see: aggressive) about taking care of this IP.

Hmm.

He’s going to find something that gives him ammo to rejoin the “Women That Criticize…” thread.
(04-09-2024, 12:31 PM)clockwork5 wrote: I wonder how much of their music is assisted with AI tools. Oh yeah, all of it. Music production has been “computer assisted” since the advent of Beat Detector in the early 2000s, then auto tune, then ai mixing and mastering assistants. Isotope is the biggest name in mastering software and you literally click a button to master your track. A process that could otherwise take hours of headphone time or several hundred dollars for a pros time. Apple just released a “Mastering Assistant” free plug in for Logic Studio which does the same thing.  And all of these tools are amazing and help create all of the music you enjoy, it has helped artists without the technical know how create their own sound and a product that sounds professional. 

In another 5 years no one is going to be ripped off by some old crusty dude in a room full of compressors for a master of their music. And that is a great thing.

Ree have the most simplistic either/or mindsets. Criticising the band for not hiring professional video editors completely misses the point. They were never going to hire anyone because they were skint. Imagine what ree’s reaction would have been if the band had asked them for money to pay for a video editor.
(04-09-2024, 02:29 PM)Snoopy wrote:
(04-09-2024, 12:31 PM)clockwork5 wrote: I wonder how much of their music is assisted with AI tools. Oh yeah, all of it. Music production has been “computer assisted” since the advent of Beat Detector in the early 2000s, then auto tune, then ai mixing and mastering assistants. Isotope is the biggest name in mastering software and you literally click a button to master your track. A process that could otherwise take hours of headphone time or several hundred dollars for a pros time. Apple just released a “Mastering Assistant” free plug in for Logic Studio which does the same thing.  And all of these tools are amazing and help create all of the music you enjoy, it has helped artists without the technical know how create their own sound and a product that sounds professional. 

Ree have the most simplistic either/or mindsets. Criticising the band for not hiring professional video editors completely misses the point. They were never going to hire anyone because they were skint. Imagine what ree’s reaction would have been if the band had asked them for money to pay for a video editor.

Like how hard is it to simply threaten self-harm and link to your ko-fi? No need to jump straight to the nuclear option and employ A.I. sheesh.
truant wrote:Stellar Blade |OT| Why women criticise sexualised character designs

Spoiler:  (click to show)
I loved the demo don't @ me

Clickycarl quotes it and misses the spoiler lol 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/stellar-blade-previews-demo-thread-staff-post-threadmarked.831270/page-65?post=121473003#post-121473003

clickycarl wrote:Now would be perfect.

omfg
More censorship on era. 

CinemaCon 2024 |OT| This Is Fine

Quote:Wednesday:
- [We will not be talking about the first studio panel. They do not deserve attention.]

Rofl

Of course right above it he has details about WB’s (aka TERF HQ) panel. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cinemacon-2024-ot-this-is-fine.837897/?post=121412031#post-121412031
Was confused what brand they were skipping, it’s Angel Studios 

Quote:In remarks made at CinemaCon 2023, Angel Studios made waves by launching its theatrical distribution division, spearheaded by industry veteran Brandon Purdie as its head of theatrical. In 2024, they return with a top-10 hit under their belts: the summer blockbuster “Sound of Freedom,” grossing over $184 million domestically. In 2023, Angel Studios secured the #8 spot among domestic distributors. Thrilled to unveil its upcoming slate, Angel Studios demonstrates a commitment to wide-ranging and compelling storytelling. As the studio continues to carve its path in the film industry, they remain dedicated to innovative storytelling and cinematic excellence, evident in the captivating projects that lie ahead.
https://cinemacon.com/schedule#horizontalTab4

Pretty weird how they’re upset about a fictionalized version of the story of a guy who saves kids from pedos. Feels like a self report…
Bengraven, post: 121476495, member: 8615 wrote:You know, I still haven't seen Joker.

It came out right when I became very very angry at the Twitter boy, return of GG bullshit that's getting worse and worse and hearing people say that "Joker is beloved by right wing chuds and chuds who are pretending to be left wing" rubbed me the wrong fucking way.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/joker-folie-à-deux-trailer-drops-tonight-6-30pm-pt.839232/?post=121473288#post-121473288

What a mewling pathetic specimen of a man

Implied Facepalm

The whole the Joker will create ‘incels’ argument was utterly pathetic. We even had film and print journalists pushing that nonsense.

Must have disappointed them that the movie did over a billion.  

Must be a lot of chuds out there
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-heard-the-word-dachshund-said-out-loud-for-the-first-time-in-my-life.839358/?post=121476348#post-121476348

PlanetSmasher wrote:That never happened to me because one of my earliest childhood memories is my babysitter's dachshund committing suicide directly in front of me and her daughter by jumping off of a trash can and breaking its back. So I learned the name of the dog breed pretty dang quick.
Hap Shaughnessy dateline='[url=tel:1712681263' wrote: 1712681263[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-heard-the-word-dachshund-said-out-loud-for-the-first-time-in-my-life.839358/?post=121476348#post-121476348

PlanetSmasher wrote:That never happened to me because one of my earliest childhood memories is my babysitter's dachshund committing suicide directly in front of me and her daughter by jumping off of a trash can and breaking its back. So I learned the name of the dog breed pretty dang quick.

Not since Forest Gump has another retard gone through so much in their short lifespan, until today.
so we can add pet murderer to his CV

Wow, sure looks like those chuds have enslaved a lot of women to work on this game! 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/stellar-blade-has-gone-gold.839463/

finaika wrote:They all look so happy.

Oh no, the chuds have invaded
(04-09-2024, 04:38 PM)Vertigo wrote:
Bengraven, post: 121476495, member: 8615 wrote:You know, I still haven't seen Joker.

It came out right when I became very very angry at the Twitter boy, return of GG bullshit that's getting worse and worse and hearing people say that "Joker is beloved by right wing chuds and chuds who are pretending to be left wing" rubbed me the wrong fucking way.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/joker-folie-à-deux-trailer-drops-tonight-6-30pm-pt.839232/?post=121473288#post-121473288

What a mewling pathetic specimen of a man

Iirc, this is the unemployed loser with 2 kids, that find him crying in bed when they get home from school. Got them consoles on layaway. Like legit sad situations when this is your male role model
(04-09-2024, 04:55 PM)DocWager wrote:
Hap Shaughnessy dateline='[url=tel:1712681263' wrote: 1712681263[/url]']

Not since Forest Gump has another retard gone through so much in their short lifespan, until today.

Dog's can't be retarded they have the wrong number of chromosones.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/isw-economic-military-indicators-suggest-russia-is-preparing-for-large-scale-war-with-nato.829740/page-4?post=121467720#post-121467720
Icebergslim wrote:Regardless of capability I think the real question is how many Russia men are going to be willing to give their life for Putin should this ever take place.
Conscription. facepalm

https://www.resetera.com/threads/isw-economic-military-indicators-suggest-russia-is-preparing-for-large-scale-war-with-nato.829740/page-4?post=121474203#post-121474203
halfashandy123 wrote:Hello, I'm a 31 year old male living in the UK. I am having constant fear and anxiety about the situation with Russia escalating to a conflict that would include introducing conscription into the UK and me being forced to war. I know this is a selfish post however I am terrified of this possibility and wondered if anyone could provide me with information on how to calm my fears. Thank you.
(04-09-2024, 04:47 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-heard-the-word-dachshund-said-out-loud-for-the-first-time-in-my-life.839358/?post=121476348#post-121476348

Poor doggo just couldn’t handle another day listening to ComedyDestroyer’s showbiz insights
(04-09-2024, 12:31 PM)clockwork5 wrote:

I wonder how much of their music is assisted with AI tools. Oh yeah, all of it. Music production has been “computer assisted” since the advent of Beat Detector in the early 2000s, then auto tune, then ai mixing and mastering assistants. Isotope is the biggest name in mastering software and you literally click a button to master your track. A process that could otherwise take hours of headphone time or several hundred dollars for a pros time. Apple just released a “Mastering Assistant” free plug in for Logic Studio which does the same thing.  And all of these tools are amazing and help create all of the music you enjoy, it has helped artists without the technical know how create their own sound and a product that sounds professional. 

seizing the means of production?
                    /
is this?
Putins plan is not to attack NATO directly but to attack some weaker states on his border by land.
Annex Belarus and have a go at Kazachstan, maybe Georgia again. Russian propagandists are already proposing this as the 'next move' in their retarded talk shows.  

The Russian leadership is underestimating the state of disrepair of their country though. Bridges and dams are already failing, causing huge floods. 
We could very well see another Chernobyl within a few months or years on Russian soil.

But as it stands they're losing ~50 tanks a day and have already depleted half of the treasury fighting the current war and Ukraine is now hurting their oil production pretty badly.
Apart from air defense shortages Ukraine has been quite succesful in fighting the Russian navy and air force and Russian air defenses have mostly shot down their own planes.

If all of NATO were to work together, Russia could be bombed back to the stone age within 48 hours without using any nukes.
Our biggest problem now is that we don't have enough ammo and shells to deter the Russian horde coming over land and way too many climate marxists in positions of power.
We need to light the furnaces and start making shells, tanks and especially drones. Money

As for Trump, he hates losing more than anything. So once he's back in power he will want to 'Win' this. 
There is a non-zero chance that one day we'll wake up to find out the Kremlin is a smoldering ruin, much like how he took out Soleimani.
(04-09-2024, 06:41 PM)Nintex wrote: Putins plan is not to attack NATO directly but to attack some weaker states on his border by land.
Annex Belarus and have a go at Kazachstan, maybe Georgia again. Russian propagandists are already proposing this as the 'next move' in their retarded talk shows.  

The Russian leadership is underestimating the state of disrepair of their country though. Bridges and dams are already failing, causing huge floods. 
We could very well see another Chernobyl within a few months or years on Russian soil.

But as it stands they're losing ~50 tanks a day and have already depleted half of the treasury fighting the current war and Ukraine is now hurting their oil production pretty badly.
Apart from air defense shortages Ukraine has been quite succesful in fighting the Russian navy and air force and Russian air defenses have mostly shot down their own planes.

If all of NATO were to work together, Russia could be bombed back to the stone age within 48 hours without using any nukes.
Our biggest problem now is that we don't have enough ammo and shells to deter the Russian horde coming over land and way too many climate marxists in positions of power.
We need to light the furnaces and start making shells, tanks and especially drones. Money

As for Trump, he hates losing more than anything. So once he's back in power he will want to 'Win' this. 
There is a non-zero chance that one day we'll wake up to find out the Kremlin is a smoldering ruin, much like how he took out Soleimani.

I like not knowing if this is a work or not. It keeps things fun.
(04-09-2024, 06:41 PM)Nintex wrote: As for Trump, he hates losing more than anything. So once he's back in power he will want to 'Win' this. 

Maybe he finds a high resolution image this time 

Quote:It is pretty gross to me. If I would be embarrassed by someone walking in a room with me playing a game I don't do it. The ladder spot is basically soft core porn.

Gaming companies have long been weird on stuff though. They censor one thing and not another or sometimes when something seems even worse it doesn't get touched.

And to be clear I'm not for censorship. If people want to play then it's whatever it's just not for me.
DSP

https://www.resetera.com/threads/stellar-blade-has-gone-gold.839463/post-121486527
Bonjour mes amies, allow me to introduce myself.
I am Hercule Boreot, celebrated detective l'internet, and common response to the 'name three famous belgians' game.

[Image: poirot-hello.gif]

Today I will be looking at, how you say, le dossier retardé.
Many of us have seen this document, and literally none of us could be bothered to read it in its entirety.
Pourquoi? Why, because just skimming it, it is clear the author has the, comment tu dis, brain worms.
But who would be l'auteur of such a document?
Who would possess l'autisme to create an 80 page manifesto about l'epitomé of off site drama?
Hercule cannot say for sure, mes amies. But the little grey cells, they can guess!
Let us look more closely at le dossier.

[Image: poirot-hercule-poirot.gif]

First of all mes amies, we should ask the question, why?
Why create such a document?
Let us see what l'auteur themselves says:

Quote:This document covers the behavior of this group in its totality as thoroughly as possible, to expose said behavior to the broader ERA community and the Internet at large.

People on a discord talk le merde about some people not on their discord?

We must inform the internet!

Of course, I jest. But why so obsessed with, as they say, getting people banned for the 'off site drama'?
Because this discord is excessively critical of les moderateurs?

Many places critique les moderateurs de resetera.
We are in one right now, and l'auteur must surely be aware of us, as they mention us explicitly in this very dossier, n'est-ce pas?

Non.

I put it to you mes amies, this is personal. This is an act of vengeance.
These are the words of someone who were themselves banned for the 'offsite drama', and they hold this 'poliera' discord as responsible.
Revenge is a motive tres forté, non?

So. We have the first clue as to l'identitié of the writer.
What else can we deduce from the document?

Let us look at the contents themselves, and how they are written.
The scattered, half finished thoughts.
The meandering narratives, circling back in and on itself as l'auteur finds a new narrative thread to pull upon.
The chaotic structure, as headings are used as placeholders for later developing thoughts that are covered elsewhere.

The story goes round and round and round, evidencing for evidences sake, not for establishing le premise.
The introduction of concepts, that fade away as they lose interest before getting to the point.

You may say, mes amies, this is simply the product of a disordered mind. Of someone lacking intellectual rigour.

Perhaps.

I offer you an alternative conclusion to consider.
The, comment tu dis, 'crackhead energy'. The abuse de l'amphetamines.
Does our culprit begin to be exposed?

Bien.
Let us continue my hypothesis.

We all know Nepenthe, le crétin magnifique.
There are many reasons someone might dislike such a person wielding the power they do.

But let us look at how the author of le dossier describes them:

Quote:Their campaign against this moderator has become something more akin to a transphobic hate campaign than any particular political opposition.

Quote:one of those admins is the trans woman that the... [Discord] is about to harass.

Quoi?

[Image: hercule-poirot-poirot.gif]

Even if you choose to dismiss tous de les criticismes of Nepenthe as an administrateur as 'bigotry', there is something wrong here.

Nepenthe is not trans.

Un fanatique could have many reasons for disliking her; Black. Woman. Petit-Bourgeois.
Many more obvious reasons to find bigotry if you choose, yet l'auteur chooses one that does not even apply.

Curious, n'est-ce pas?

As the idiom goes, when all you have is a hammer, everything is a nail.
When you define yourself by un ideologié, you see the world through that lens.

Are we ready to identify l'auteur yet?

I offer one preuve finale to their identity.

There is one person named in le dossier that l'auteur seems particularly enamoured with;

Quote:Hachikoma is a leftist trans activist. She is active on Twitter and was, at one point, present on their Discord

Et voilá.

Hachikoma, J'accuse.

Quote:(we reached out to hachikoma through Discord mutual friends and were provided this context from her time on the server)

l'auteur is just, comment tu dis, 'Asking for a friend', n'est-ce pas?

I leave you to draw your own conclusions at le horreur that people might dislike Hachikoma and be glad to see them banned - or as l'auteur would put it, "run out of their Discord and the forum", or why l'auteur seems to take this so personally.

But I rest my case.
I leave you with this final quote, I found trés amusant.

Quote:assign hachikoma the labor of spying on Discord servers associated with a video game forum in between shifts at her job doing trans-affirming legislative advocacy.

Having seen their twitter, I do not believe they are so busy 'in between shifts' as l'auteur would like to imply.

Certainly far too busy to write an 80 page dossier based on cul fait mal, non?

and with this I leave you un post de merde magnifique.

Au revoir, mes amies!

[Image: 33404126.gif]
No1curr No1curr No1curr
[Image: OVl99k1.gif]
No1curr No1curr No1curr
(04-09-2024, 04:38 PM)Vertigo wrote:

In English?
is this?