Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(04-09-2024, 10:15 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/reviews-for-civil-war-directed-by-alex-garland-starring-kirsten-dunst.827415/page-3?post=121481907#post-121481907

Yikes

This always goes the same way, I wish they'd stop. They give helium to some tweet labelling someone an actual Nazi™. You look them up, thinking, hmm, it's quite odd that the Atlantic and A24 are employing actual Nazis now. Check her Wikipedia page, skim a few of her pieces, end up thinking, my, that all sounds quite reasonable. Add her to your follows and have them reinforce your slow drift rightwards over the next few years. Just cut it out guys, I'm begging you.
Not that I agree with abortion bans, but I've always wondered why the Right to Die movement never garners as much interest and indignation as much as the abortion movement?  They're both essentially fighting for the same thing - the right to find a consenting doctor to enable autonomy with one's body.  Only, in the former case there's no argument that you're killing someone else.  Weird.
[Image: w5PICKw.png]

[Image: cytBhxQ.png]

Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!
(04-10-2024, 08:32 AM)benji wrote: I'm not going to check ResetERA.com for a thread or anything but I just saw a summary of that Cass Report and oh man are they going to lose their shit completely. Essentially points out how the field operates entirely like a psuedoscience. Dead Dead Dead Dead 

Kyuuji and co's going to need some more chud bodies to take the edge off. klobbbbbbb

Spoiler:  (click to show)
TERF BITCH

But have you considered that the study is worthless?? *refuses to elaborate*

Spoiler:  (click to show)
It's mostly based on the idea that god decides who gets to live and die. Abortion is basically playing god.
For non religious folks there is the fact that the baby didn't have a choice. The parent decides that the child should not live.
There is also the sad cases where abortions are sort of forced because the parents can't afford a baby or a man or her parents force a woman to abort.
In addition there is the cases where the woman or man first wants to get pregnant and suddenly has a change of heart while the man would still like to have a child.

And finally it's about innocent beautiful babies getting murdered Trumps 

When it comes to euthaniasia it usually applies to people who are either very sick, very old or have serious mental issues like a chronic depression.
The debate is there mostly when young people want to die but in general the majority of people went through some rough time or know something who has and can relate.
And that goes for abortions too, everyone knows someone with a rape, divorce, "oops I shouldn't have been creamed by the uber driver" story.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Nintex wrote:When it comes to euthaniasia it usually applies to people who are either very sick, very old or have serious mental issues like a chronic depression.
The debate is there mostly when young people want to die but in general the majority of people went through some rough time or know something who has and can relate.
And that goes for abortions too, everyone knows someone with a rape, divorce, "oops I shouldn't have been creamed by the uber driver" story.

But this is what I mean - euthanasia for the chronically sick and/or terminal is still illegal in the US.  Where is the indignation and rhetoric about having less rights than a cob of corn or whatever?  I'm beginning to cynically suspect it's solely because it isn't a wedge, gender-centric issue.  Also, Right to Die doesn't have the benefit of pitting you against the 'other', you don't have less rights than another group, so it feels less rebellious because everyone is beholden to the same restriction.
(04-10-2024, 06:05 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
Nintex wrote:When it comes to euthaniasia it usually applies to people who are either very sick, very old or have serious mental issues like a chronic depression.
And that goes for abortions too, everyone knows someone with a rape, divorce, "oops I shouldn't have been creamed by the uber driver" story.

But this is what I mean - euthanasia for the chronically sick and/or terminal is still illegal in the US.  Where is the indignation and rhetoric about having less rights than a cob of corn or whatever?  I'm beginning to cynically suspect it's solely because it isn't a wedge, gender-centric issue.  Also, Right to Die doesn't have the benefit of pitting you against the 'other', you don't have less rights than another group, so it feels less rebellious because everyone is beholden to the same restriction.

There is also the part where people that want to euthanize can just kill themselves as the alternative.

If there were other methods to create children (cloning or whatever) the abortion debate would probably be less intense too.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Propagandhim
True.  But for people who want a medically guided, dignified death, without agony, at a time of their choosing, surrounded by loved ones - there are no options for the terminally sick or chronically ill.  I just don't understand why there's no arousal here if what people are apparently concerned about is autonomy over their body.  It truly makes no sense to me.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/isw-economic-military-indicators-suggest-russia-is-preparing-for-large-scale-war-with-nato.829740/post-121474203 wrote:Hello, I'm a 31 year old male living in the UK. I am having constant fear and anxiety about the situation with Russia escalating to a conflict that would include introducing conscription into the UK and me being forced to war. I know this is a selfish post however I am terrified of this possibility and wondered if anyone could provide me with information on how to calm my fears. Thank you.

I got you fam

(04-10-2024, 04:38 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/truetrophies-foamstars-has-lost-nearly-95-of-its-player-base.840012/page-3?post=121507299#post-121507299

When gaslighting goes wrong
So is the trans genocide happening or not?  hmm
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:[Image: 5002-l.jpg] #5,456

What a gleeful fucking monster.

I hope her final resting place becomes a memorial toilet where future generations can physically shit on her endlessly.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-preparing-for-significant-attack-by-iran-that-could-come-within-the-next-week-response-to-israeli-airstrike-that-killed-top-commanders-in-syria.837195/post-121347699 wrote:My prediction is Iran does nothing.

Whew
(04-10-2024, 06:34 PM)Propagandhim wrote: True.  But for people who want a medically guided, dignified death, without agony, at a time of their choosing, surrounded by loved ones - there are no options for the terminally sick or chronically ill.  I just don't understand why there's no arousal here if what people are apparently concerned about is autonomy over their body.  It truly makes no sense to me.

I think it makes them uncomfortable because it raises the legitimate question of whether your autonomy infringes on others, or whether you should be denied autonomy for not being in your right mind

like, if you'd continued living and recovered, would you look back on that time grateful that you didn't have the ability to legally kill yourself?

what if someone is mentally compromised, senile, has been gaslit by relatives who want the inheritance?

but if these are legitimate concerns, then you can question everything about their belief structure that holds "knowing oneself innately and what is best for oneself" to be top priority above all else

you can question whether maybe people who want to chop their cock off aren't in their right mind, or whether people who want to have an abortion only feel that way due to hormonal changes brought on by the pregnancy
Quote:Also, don't let the chuds own this one. Supporting this game isn't some anti-woke statement. I hope the journalists and industry people don't fall into their trap of making enjoying Stellar Blade = anti woke, because that's exactly what the chuds are hoping for.

Yes, it's the Chuds who turned this into another culture war, not you guys who completely freaked out over this game...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/stellar-blade-has-gone-gold.839463/post-121491387
(04-10-2024, 08:04 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Quote:Also, don't let the chuds own this one. Supporting this game isn't some anti-woke statement. I hope the journalists and industry people don't fall into their trap of making enjoying Stellar Blade = anti woke, because that's exactly what the chuds are hoping for.

Yes, it's the Chuds who turned this into another culture war, not you guys who completely freaked out over this game...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/stellar-blade-has-gone-gold.839463/post-121491387

The absolute fucking lies these cunts tell themselves are unbelievable.
Chuds? Chuds. Chuds chuds chuds.
How can you be against Chuds? Being a child chud is just about being nice and kind.

One of TwoHearts' alters is my autocorrect
What do THOSE DAMN CHUDS!! have to do with getting a boner over a video game character, anyways? “Chuds” has ceased to have any meaning over there, it’s just a buzzword they toss around now.
(04-10-2024, 08:08 PM)Potato wrote:
(04-10-2024, 08:04 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

The absolute fucking lies these cunts tell themselves are unbelievable.

"if you sit in this box you are evil!!"

*notices everyone else is sitting in the box*

*...tentatively sits in the box*

"what I said before isn't quite accurate!!"
(04-10-2024, 08:23 PM)ComeAgain wrote: What do THOSE DAMN CHUDS!! have to do with getting a boner over a video game character, anyways? “Chuds” has ceased to have any meaning over there, it’s just a buzzword they toss around now.

Just another way for the cult to other the nonbelievers.
They may deny it, but they are absolutely addicted at "fighting" culture wars with the "chuds."
Chud Life, mothafucka

Pacspit
Seems TransERA feels betrayed...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-110?post=121531986#post-121531986

Melhadf wrote:

And Stonewall goes to bat for.... the Cass report and conversion therapy. I guess the whitewashing in the film was a prelude of where they were going. I guess we're going this alone.

Maybe consider that the Cass report has merit that needs considering?
(04-10-2024, 08:44 PM)Averon wrote: Seems TransERA feels betrayed...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-110?post=121531986#post-121531986

Melhadf wrote:

And Stonewall goes to bat for.... the Cass report and conversion therapy. I guess the whitewashing in the film was a prelude of where they were going. I guess we're going this alone.

Maybe consider that the Cass report has merit that needs considering?

Sometimes, when all your allies abandon you, it means that they lost their heart for the fight. Usually, it just means you're wrong, especially in the face of mounting evidence that you actually are wrong.
Heart 
Quote:And Stonewall goes to bat for.... the Cass report and conversion therapy. I guess the whitewashing in the film was a prelude of where they were going. I guess we're going this alone.

You know you're in a cult when you don't even bother to analyze the thing that's providing "suppressive" information and you vilify it by implying its suppressive nature via the suppressive people that support it, instead.  "I fuckin love science"

Quote:If cis people minded their own business, I'm convinced that most of the stresses in my life would vanish overnight.

Sure bud. And if white people didn't exist, Nepenthe would move out of her parents house.
Quote:If cis people minded their own business, I'm convinced that most of the stresses in my life would vanish overnight.
Implied Facepalm
(04-10-2024, 08:54 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
Like the part where you're trying to indoctrinate their children into your cult, do permanent medical experimentation on their children and demand the state perform violence against anyone who rejects your cult's beliefs? Society

*attacks people randomly*
"WHY WON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS"
I mean, we’ve seen these weirdos wear blue bob wigs, and talk through Voice modulators to sound like they are 17 years old even though they are in their 30s. So did we need a report stating these people are insane, and need help?