Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(04-11-2024, 01:24 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
firehawk12 wrote:
Feels weird to see them with the green Shinigami Eyes tag.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-110?post=121539351#post-121539351

omfg
Quote:I reported that tweet transphobic so it's red on mine now.
Thank you for your service!
Sign My Guestbook! wrote:Rowling is no longer a celebrity. She is a demagogue. Straight up. No love in the soul, just wants vengeful people to make the cities and countrysides run red with the blood of the innocent. Terrifying human being.
Quote:Yep, I read that on the basis that the Cass review wasn't 100% on purpose then I read the above and realised it wasn't 100% on purpose, it was 200%.

This review is a hatchet job by someone who clearly supports trans erasure.
andymoogle wrote:And of course the useless Labour party will uphold the Cass garbage. Fuck socdems. They are worthless. Anyone thinking that capitalism can be good in any way is delusional and never to be trusted.
Quote:100% agreed.
Quote:It's times like these where I think the US is at least a little better in some regards. At least minorities there can arm themselves to help defend against genocide. Here trans folk have nothing, not even sympathy and empathy from the supposed political 'left'.
Cenauru wrote:The demands of a double-blind test is so morbid, GC's would LOVE to get the opportunity to see a control group of kids be traumatized by being blatantly lied to by the systems claiming to help them and willingly let them go through the wrong puberty, and break any optimism and happiness they have left.

And then they'd still find an excuse to cry foul on.
This thread is amazing.
(04-11-2024, 03:46 PM)benji wrote:
Sign My Guestbook! wrote:Rowling is no longer a celebrity. She is a demagogue. Straight up. No love in the soul, just wants vengeful people to make the cities and countrysides run red with the blood of the innocent. Terrifying human being.
Nobody needs to say it, this one is already now in the newsfeed.
(04-11-2024, 12:33 PM)Eric Cartman wrote:
(04-11-2024, 09:22 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: I'm not sure Erin Reed is a reliable source..

uh, they're fully endorsed by trans expert Alejandra Caraballo wag

I'm not sure Alejandra Caraballo is a reliable source...

Uhh sweety, she broke the news of chud Andrew Tate getting caught because of Pizza boxes.
Quote:It's times like these where I think the US is at least a little better in some regards. At least minorities there can arm themselves to help defend against genocide. Here trans folk have nothing, not even sympathy and empathy from the supposed political 'left'.
Bruh
They're right, democratic capitalism is the worst.

You would definitely definitely definitely get the state to allocate resources for an ongoing lifetimes worth of medically non-essential treatments (with a possible chaser of a series of elective surgeries) to help you as an individual self actualise slightly better under space communism
Unlike disgusting capitalism where you as an individual can just choose to allocate the resources you own however you choose
Resetera: Eat the Rich
Also Resetera: No. Not like that. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/vietnam-property-tycoon-truong-my-lan-sentenced-to-death-in-whopping-27-billion-fraud-case.841311/
(04-11-2024, 03:10 PM)Eric Cartman wrote:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-%E2%80%9Csweet-baby-inc%E2%80%9D-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/post-121547862 wrote:It is incredibly easy to find examples of people arguing that men being attracted to women is somehow gay and icky.

Is it tho?
FACT CHECK:
“Children should have open availability to treatments that will irreparably destroy their sexual function in their adult lives.”

“Has this been something that has been easy for you to deal with?”

“Who me? Oh no. lol no. I transitioned as an adult. Well I started my hormones a few weeks ago. My girlfriend (she’s bi) says she thinks my tits are getting bigger. My inner lesbian is so excited. Why would I want to deprive children of this feeling.”

“Because there is a mountain of evidence that it is likely very harmful to their physical and psychological health.”

“TERF Bitch!!! Go back to your alt right chuds at the New York Times!”
Social democracy is the only good form of government  Miyamoto
(04-11-2024, 12:56 PM)Uncle wrote:
(04-11-2024, 07:51 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Oh my god.. CANON?! That's absolutely something you can't ignore!

I think it's fair to be concerned that future entries will use the show as official lore for moving things forward and taking future games in a direction you don't like

it's not that you no longer have old good media, it's the prospect that future media will suck

But in their eyes they already do.  lol
(04-11-2024, 04:27 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Social democracy is the only good form of government  Miyamoto
FACT CHECK:
Papa Joe, https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1924/09/20.htm wrote:Firstly, it is not true that fascism is only the fighting organisation of the bourgeoisie. Fascism is not only a military-technical category. Fascism is the bourgeoisie’s fighting organisation that relies on the active support of Social-Democracy. Social-Democracy is objectively the moderate wing of fascism. There is no ground for assuming that the fighting organisation of the bourgeoisie can achieve decisive successes in battles, or in governing the country, without the active support of Social-Democracy. There is just as little ground for thinking that Social-Democracy can achieve decisive successes in battles, or in governing the country, without the active support of the fighting organisation of the bourgeoisie. These organisations do not negate, but supplement each other. They are not antipodes, they are twins. Fascism is an informal political bloc of these two chief organisations; a bloc, which arose in the circumstances of the post-war crisis of imperialism, and which is intended for combating the proletarian revolution. The bourgeoisie cannot retain power without such a bloc. It would therefore be a mistake to think that “pacifism” signifies the liquidation of fascism. In the present situation, “pacifism” is the strengthening of fascism with its moderate, Social-Democratic wing pushed into the forefront.
https://www.marxists.org/history/international/comintern/6th-congress/ch02.htm wrote:During the progress of the international revolution, the leading cadres of the social democratic parties and of the reformist trade unions on the one hand, and the militant capitalist organisations of the Fascist type on the other, acquired special significance as a powerful counter-revolutionary force actively fighting against the revolution and actively supporting the partial stabilisation of capitalism.

In its systematic conduct of this counter-revolutionary policy, social democracy operates on two flanks. The right wing of social democracy, avowedly counter-revolutionary, is essential for negotiating and maintaining direct contact with the bourgeoisie; the left wing is essential for the subtle deception of the workers. While playing with pacifist and at times even with revolutionary phrases, “left” social democracy in practice acts against the workers, particularly in acute and critical situations (the British I.L.P. and the “left” leaders of the General Council during the general strike in 1926; Otto Bauer and Co., at the time of the Vienna uprising), and is therefore, the most dangerous faction in the social democratic parties. While serving the interests of the bourgeoisie in the working class and being wholly in favour of class co-operation and coalition with the bourgeoisie, social democracy, at certain periods, is compelled to play the part of an opposition party and even to pretend that it is defending the class interests of the proletariat in its industrial struggle. It tries thereby to win the confidence of a section of the working class and to be in a position more shamefully to betray the lasting interests of the working class, particularly in the midst of decisive class battles.

The principal function of social democracy at the present time is to disrupt the essential militant unity of the proletariat in its struggle against imperialism. In splitting and disrupting the united front of the proletarian struggle against capital, social democracy serves as the mainstay of imperialism in the working class. International social democracy of all shades; the Second International and its trade union branch, the Amsterdam Federation of Trade Unions, have thus become the last reserve of bourgeois society and its most reliable pillar of support.

Side by side with social democracy, with whose aid the bourgeoisie suppresses the workers or lulls their class vigilance, stands Fascism.

The bourgeoisie resorts either to the method of Fascism or to the method of coalition with social democracy according to the changes in the political situation; while social democracy itself, often plays a Fascist role in periods when the situation is critical for capitalism.

In the process of development social democracy reveals Fascist tendencies which, however, do not prevent it, in other political situations, from acting as a sort of Fronde against the bourgeois government in the capacity of an opposition party. The Fascist method and the method of coalition with social democracy, are not the methods usually employed in “normal” capitalist conditions; they are the symptoms of the general capitalist crisis, and are employed by the bourgeoisie in order to stem the advance of the revolution.
(04-11-2024, 01:01 PM)Uncle wrote:
(04-11-2024, 07:57 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Is funny they are bitching about the show (supposedly)
Spoiler:  (click to show)
“retconned Fallout 1 and 2” Six 
but Amazon Prime was giving Fallout 2 for free.

That’s how much they hate those games.  Rolleyes

Gurl that's not evidence of love and care, that's "what do we have access to that we can give out for free publicity that wouldn't get us much profit if we actually sold it"

like, if they had given out fallout 3 for free instead, would you be taking that as evidence that they hate 1 and 2

wag

Uncle, r/fallout were saying they will love the show unconditionally if they didn’t went that route with their favorite faction. I posted the quotes. lol
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Guys! Guys! Drop everything you are doing.

Obscurest Vinyl just uploaded his first music video.

*Raises lighter in the sky*
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-%E2%80%9Csweet-baby-inc%E2%80%9D-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-39?post=121542516#post-121542516

https://bsky.app/profile/quatoria.bsky.social/post/3kpp4cac3gg2z

Quote:unreal to me that chuds (egged on by the execrable Mark Kern) are seriously trying to get the CM for Helldivers 2 fired

absurd to me that they think they can, and should be able to, get people fired, simply because they dislike their private politics

they want a purge, they want GG2 *SO* badly
Mindblown
(04-11-2024, 05:23 AM)benji wrote: I should also point out that some of the famous trans children advocates have parents who outright say they transitioned their children out of fear they'd be gay. The reasoning is similar in places like Iran. Better a straight trans daughter than a gay son.

rather than "trans people regularly attempt suicide so we need to make the world more tolerant of them so they're comfortable," we need to consider "trans people regularly attempt suicide so we need to discourage people from thinking that transitioning is even a realistic possibility and going down that road that leads to one end"
(04-11-2024, 05:42 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-%E2%80%9Csweet-baby-inc%E2%80%9D-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-39?post=121542516#post-121542516

Quote:unreal to me that chuds (egged on by the execrable Mark Kern) are seriously trying to get the CM for Helldivers 2 fired

absurd to me that they think they can, and should be able to, get people fired, simply because they dislike their private politics

Mindblown

purge?

purge, where have I heard that kind of language recently

https://archive.ph/O04bB
[Image: FRYtKsf.png]

[Image: KJxbdWX.gif]
That ClickyCal person. They live on Era don't they? They're in every fucking thread it feels like and seems like Planetsmasher like the biggest "no fun allowed" person ever.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-%E2%80%9Csweet-baby-inc%E2%80%9D-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-39?post=121563471#post-121563471

syphonblue wrote:At this point they're mad just because they NEED to be mad. They can't function without being mad at SOMETHING.
Thinking
(04-11-2024, 05:42 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:

There was a purge during Gamergate 1? (Gamergate 1 ended?)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-is-%E2%80%98increasingly-trumpian%E2%80%99-on-gaza-and-%E2%80%98dealing-in-alternative-facts%E2%80%99-says-state-dept-official-who-resigned-over-war.841278/?post=121558473#post-121558473

B-Dubs wrote:We don't need a thread for every single article from the war.
Nothing to see here
Quote:Mentions it in the article but I think we realised that when in the early days of the onslaught he tried to downplay the validity of the Gaza Health Ministry's casualty numbers.

The numbers Hamas cooked up? Those numbers?
(04-11-2024, 06:36 PM)Nintex wrote:
Quote:Mentions it in the article but I think we realised that when in the early days of the onslaught he tried to downplay the validity of the Gaza Health Ministry's casualty numbers.

They always forgot to mention that this happened after Hamas claimed that single missile killed hundreds of people in a hospital parking lot which just seemed infeasible to everyone and didn't match the destruction
(04-11-2024, 06:38 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(04-11-2024, 06:36 PM)Nintex wrote:

They always forgot to mention that this happened after Hamas claimed that single missile killed hundreds of people in a hospital parking lot which just seemed infeasible to everyone and didn't match the destruction

Fact check: that hospital was destroyed and 500 people were killed genocided. We all saw photos of the press conference in front of the rubble.
SCIENCE!
In the age of the internet you really can't hide genocides or a massacre.

Ukraine wouldn't have gotten half the support it did, if the Russians didn't start a murder spree in a small town near Kyiv called Bucha. 
Had the Russians used the 'friendly green men' tactic again things would've been much different.

We're seeing scenes of destruction and death from Gaza sure, but no deliberate mass murder of innocents. 
In fact, the IDF captures most of the Hamas foot soldiers too.
(04-11-2024, 05:42 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-%E2%80%9Csweet-baby-inc%E2%80%9D-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-39?post=121542516#post-121542516

Mindblown

Fucking rich coming from people that got a woman from Limited Run Games fired for merely admitting to playing "The Wizard Game."
(04-11-2024, 06:49 PM)Averon wrote:

Mindblown

Fucking rich coming from people that got a woman from Limited Run Games fired for merely admitting to playing "The Wizard Game."

And that guy from GOG who Hecht even helped to dox. They fucking love cancel culture, they're just mad when it hits the "wrong" people
Lozenge wrote:She's obviously said a lot of awful shit at this point, but as far as headlines go this might actually be one of the more damning ones.
Imagine you're someone who's been living under a rock and/or completely buys into her talk about feminism.
She won't forgive Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson?! Emma Watson is herself, a cis woman and a feminist. That's a pretty open and shut thing to say about someone who (by all accounts) is a part of the group JK is claiming to be defending. And it's not very "forgive thy neighbour" either.

I dunno. It's been a bit shit the past couple of days to put it lightly. But if there's anyone who's somehow still on the fence...this isn't a bad place to start to show that JK is not a forgiving, loving person.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-111?post=121567971#post-121567971

The headline in question is “J. K. Rowling Says She Won't Forgive Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson for Trans Stance“

What is damning about this to a normal person who likes Harry Potter? These people are so fucking lost in the sauce of their weird movement that they can’t even consider the lens of a normal person.
(04-11-2024, 12:34 PM)Eric Cartman wrote:
(04-11-2024, 12:33 PM)Eric Cartman wrote: uh, they're fully endorsed by trans expert Alejandra Caraballo wag

I'm not sure Alejandra Caraballo is a reliable source...

uh, they're fully endorsed by trans expert Erin Reed wag

Apparently that's how it really worked with trans guidelines  lol