Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
https://www.resetera.com/threads/taylor-swift-reportedly-had-a-great-meeting-with-kevin-feige-about-a-role.876636/?post=123232587#post-123232587

Kyuuji wrote:
PatAndTheCat wrote:Taylor put cats on the map (not the play/movie, but the actual animal)
Unironically true. Not many people chose to own cats over dogs before she made it popular in her music videos.
omfg facepalm Girlslaff
Side-eyeing this right now. Buy them the fucking HRT, Benji.  Rolleyes

Edit: top page eden
[Image: eden-golan.gif]

Yeah?  I mean, if this was my problem - then yeah.
(05-20-2024, 10:03 PM)benji wrote:

Wat? Why would you prefer shooting yourself up with syringe over a simple pill? Isn't this treatment supposed to be the most important thing in your whole life? How'd you forget to take a pill everyday? Just set a fucking alarm. And if you can't trust yourself to remember taking a pill why would you then remember using a syringe? Is this some fetish shit?
I've seen that same argument for birth control for women, that they can't remember to take a pill everyday so they need a once a week shot. Like, wouldn't you just forget that too if you can't remember something you do every single day?

I'm not against it or anything, I just don't understand the argument they're making.
(05-20-2024, 10:27 PM)benji wrote: I've seen that same argument for birth control for women, that they can't remember to take a pill everyday so they need a once a week shot. Like, wouldn't you just forget that too if you can't remember something you do every single day?

I'm not against it or anything, I just don't understand the argument they're making.

Quote:I am bad at remembering to take pills every day

[Image: kaZKsR7.jpeg]

Sis (bro) put this in front of your keyboard since you're on the computer 24/7 and you will never forget.
(05-20-2024, 09:19 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Scuffed wrote:The discussion about actioning a warrant is misguided I think. The U.S. thinks they run the planet and so I don't think they worry about any country actually arresting Bibi. Despite this arrogance they still tried to pressure the ICC because they know that pr wise this is terrible for them and Israel. So it's not just theater. It's very public condemnation by an independent international body, that matters and the U.S. knows it.

I also don't think it was obvious to the U.S. that the pressure campaign was going to fail. I think it failed in part because frankly speaking America's soft power in the world has degraded so their "pressure" isn't what it used to be.
I don't know if you know this, but the United States is one of the countries most aware that other countries can simply not do what it says. Hyperpowers find that out far more than anyone else. The reason most things do what the US wants? They want something from the US.

The ICC doesn't, the US isn't a member. Neither is any country that could enforce this. Or Israel for that matter. I think it was pretty obvious to the US that it might be ignored because the ICC has no reason to care what non-members think.

American soft power is stronger than ever, you think it's degraded because you think its goals haven't changed since 1949.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
how will they remember to order their black market medication if they can't be bothered to remember to take a LIFE SAVING PILL for their LIFE ENDING gender dysphoria?

League of Legends might occupy their head too much one evening and they will forget to re-order..  Gloomy
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, benji
(05-20-2024, 10:23 PM)Propagandhim wrote:

“2 grand a year”?!?! 

Not missing a digit there right? Or meant a month and not a year?

You got to be fucking kidding me.

There’s people struggling to deal with $2K A MONTH for their prescriptions that will keep them alive! And their addled hormone imbalanced ass is throwing a tantrum calling it the end of the world to cough up less than $200 a month?

I know people are struggling, but if it’s your very fucking identity at stake, maybe layoff triple lattes, premium internet, or what have you and put the money to this.

No wonder they keep trying to push children into this, they’re still fucking children themselves.
(05-20-2024, 10:32 PM)benji wrote: American soft power is stronger than ever, you think it's degraded because you think its goals haven't changed since 1949.

I feel like we're doing a lot worse at subtly fucking with others while simultaneously being subtly fucked with
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
(05-20-2024, 10:48 PM)Uncle wrote: I feel like we're doing a lot worse at subtly fucking with others while simultaneously being subtly fucked with
Worse than when? How are you measuring this? What are the examples even supposed to be? The United States doesn't even pretend to respect other's borders anymore, this is a development in the last two decades.

This also matches his assumption that that's the goal of American policy rather than global commerce uber alles with minimal disruptions to the status quo. (The status quo as seen as acceptable by America that is. Minimal disruptions by non-American-endorsed actors.)
This is their version of 'going up the bridge' in Scientology. You start off on a little pill? Well the cooler transbians who have the hottest roleplay chats are all on injections now  Social Justice Warrior 2 mooooooom everyone else gets injections and I gotta make do with pills
Everybody’s a asshole if you care this much about assassins creed either side
(05-20-2024, 10:50 PM)benji wrote:
(05-20-2024, 10:48 PM)Uncle wrote: I feel like we're doing a lot worse at subtly fucking with others while simultaneously being subtly fucked with
Worse than when? How are you measuring this? What are the examples even supposed to be? The United States doesn't even pretend to respect other's borders anymore, this is a development in the last two decades.

This also matches his assumption that that's the goal of American policy rather than global commerce uber alles with minimal disruptions to the status quo. (The status quo as seen as acceptable by America that is.)

have we covertly misled china into thinking that the best way to destabilize the US is through pushing endless culture wars and funding palestine protests, when actually that's the best thing to do to bring us together as a country
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia
Tea-stance wrote:On the plus side I guess you could mod some of the more ridiculous costumes and tone them down.

cheesetriangles wrote:I don't think there has ever been a single mod made for any game that does this.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/stellar-blade-pc-version-and-sequel-under-consideration.876381/?post=123223791#post-123223791

They do realize where mods come from, right? lol 

lmao
(05-20-2024, 10:58 PM)Uncle wrote:
(05-20-2024, 10:50 PM)benji wrote:

This also matches his assumption that that's the goal of American policy rather than global commerce uber alles with minimal disruptions to the status quo. (The status quo as seen as acceptable by America that is.)

have we covertly misled china into thinking that the best way to destabilize the US is through pushing endless culture wars and funding palestine protests, when actually that's the best thing to do to bring us together as a country

It was Obummers leading from behind nonsense that started all this. Trump was well on his way fixing it until Blinken and Sullivan came in and reversed containment on Iran, China and Russia because 'orange mad bad'.

What Biden and Obamna showed Putin and Xi is that the nuclear deterrent is off the table. What most in the west have forgotten is that we have those to destroy the brainwashed hordes before they overwhelm us.
(05-20-2024, 11:12 PM)Nintex wrote:
(05-20-2024, 10:58 PM)Uncle wrote: have we covertly misled china into thinking that the best way to destabilize the US is through pushing endless culture wars and funding palestine protests, when actually that's the best thing to do to bring us together as a country

It was Obummers leading from behind nonsense that started all this. Trump was well on his way fixing it until Blinken and Sullivan came in and reversed containment on Iran, China and Russia because 'orange mad bad'.

What Biden and Obamna showed Putin and Xi is that the nuclear deterrent is off the table. What most in the west have forgotten is that we have those to destroy the brainwashed hordes before they overwhelm us.
This is a perfect example of the mindset I was talking about that Scuffed is trapped in thinking American policy goals should be the same as the Cold War paranoia. Any falling back into this thinking that America does matters far more than what any irrelevant thing another country thinks its doing with minor irrelevant funding.

We won the Cold War when we realized it was a waste of time, the Soviets collapsed within years and China embraced global capitalism. Marxism is wrong, you don't adopt its assumptions thinking that's how you beat it. That's why the Cold War lasted as long as it did, not anything else.

A superpower, one that dominates the seas, one that has the added advantage of being able to deploy anywhere in the world within 48 hours, doesn't care about this shit unless it decides to. The UK had the excuse of the Continent at least. That's how the US today does things practically every day that would be serious international norm violating shit just decades ago. The US now flies drones into people's countries and blows shit up and the countries shrug and say "well, we hated that dude anyway." Biden announces some tariffs on cars and China's like "fair, you got us." Russia invades a neighbor and now the whole Western world borderline quarantines it without being asked. COVID actually proves American power because America could trust that everyone else would try to handle it, even the worst nations, that's something the US would have tried to coordinate and impose on everyone a few decades ago just out of the need for control.

The War on Terror was a failure because it was falling back into that mindset. Fukuyama was right, he just didn't know why (and likely couldn't know) so he botched the explanation. That's why the meme is so great.

Lex understood what Tony Stark doesn't:
[Image: RDHKwTe.png]
Lex and Superman should kiss.  gay
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, benji
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-has-acquired-shiver-entertainment-from-embracer-port-studio-that-worked-on-mortal-kombat-11-1-and-scribblenauts-on-switch.876753/
Quote:has worked on porting and developing software titles such as Hogwarts Legacy and Mortal Kombat 1. Nintendo will acquire 100% of the outstanding shares of Shiver and make it a wholly owned subsidiary.

Triggered

Spoiler:  (click to show)
TERF BITCH
Nintex claims to be fighting Marxists, but he's adopted their frameworks completely so he's saying the same things Mao did about the West.

That's also why he loves America's most Marxist politician and its major Marxist movement: Donald Trump and MAGA.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Propagandhim, Gameboy Nostalgia
No US politician can beat out Mao and his dip in the Yangtze.  Putin
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(05-20-2024, 11:42 PM)benji wrote: That's also why he loves America's most Marxist politician and its major Marxist movement: Donald Trump and MAGA.

"People are always telling me I'm like Marx, they say 'President Trump you're just like Marx'. It's wonderful, I love the comparison. I loved his song, "Right Here Waiting". We just love Marx, don't we folks?"

Trumps

Thank you for your service! Malarkey!

HamasEra isn't going to have a good time with this one.
Wow dudes rock
(05-20-2024, 11:42 PM)benji wrote: Nintex claims to be fighting Marxists, but he's adopted their frameworks completely so he's saying the same things Mao did about the West.

That's also why he loves America's most Marxist politician and its major Marxist movement: Donald Trump and MAGA.

Wait a second...

populist rhetoric to appeal to "the people" against "the elite"...anti-establishment propaganda of Americans against the political establishment or "deep state" and establishment media portrayed as out of touch with ordinary citizens...both movements promise massive social changes and a reversion to a system of moral values...the cult of personality...class struggle, alienation....revolution...

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY Woah Siren Titus 

We have to arrest Nintex before he initiates the Quickening through the Forces of History.  It's already almost too late - the Material Conditions are already there.  We must arrest him and strip him of his assets so we can distribute them among social programs...WAIT. FUCK. NO.
(05-20-2024, 08:28 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/valorant-player%E2%80%99s-rape-comments-go-viral-in-twitch-clip-that-shows-just-how-toxic-voice-chat-can-be.873201/page-5?post=123104298#post-123104298

Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): Downplaying misogyny
zon wrote:
Hrodulf wrote:This "men say the worst things to each other" is some bullshit, anyway. Men threatening to rape another man via voice chat (or any chat) is practically nonexistent in comparison to how often it's done to women.
They're threatening to kill the other guy instead, or telling him to commit suicide. That's worse imo

I often wonder how FtM trans people would deal with actual male "locker room" interactions. Like, do they have any idea how awful we are to each other (well, at least the functional ones who weren't breastfed until the age of 12)?
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
(05-20-2024, 08:31 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ign-assassin%E2%80%99s-creed-shadows-inside-ubisoft%E2%80%99s-ambitious-open-world-japan-multiple-playstyles-new-lighting-system-seasons-and-more.871779/page-4?post=123052947#post-123052947

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Month): Racist Concern Trolling
misho8723 wrote:The only shame is that when we finally we have a AC game set in medieval Japan, we get to play as a black samurai who in actuality never was a samurai to begin with .. why not as a Japanese character? Such a missed opportunity to have more prominent Asian characters in mainstream Western videogames
Otherwise, game looks interesting

Ummm, because every time someone attempts something like this you cunts scream "cultural appropriation"!!!
Gddr5chan Borys
(05-20-2024, 08:34 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(05-20-2024, 07:22 PM)Uncle wrote:
Devil wrote:They still do by going into the fine details like what is actually historically known about him and what he did and didn't actually do.

But nobody gave a fuck about all the other prominent historical characters constantly doing shit that actually never happened. Like, Leonardo da Vinci was an important NPC in AC2, but his whole character and actions were totally fictional too. Nobody cared. Now they do.

I cared, I thought it was some dumb bullshit

We are in the minority in that regard, Uncle.

You should google Fate/GO’s Leonardo DaVinci.

And to be clear, it generally annoys me when historical inventors/scientists/philosophers are used in fantasy settings to prompt BS stuff.

Alt history fantasy settings can be cool and sometimes the use of actual people in those settings can be fun, but that usually depends on the quality of the writing...and as we know, video games are usually written by retards and then their slop is reheated by activists like Sweet Baby Rays Inc
I just saw Fate/GO’s Don Quixote. Willam 

Paul Auster and Alan Moore understood that he was still better errant knight, even as a parody, than King Arthur’s Round Table. But that's none of my business...
(05-20-2024, 10:23 PM)Propagandhim wrote:

Why should the public pay £2000 a year to indulge your own self-inflicted mental health disorder? 

Evidence suggests that transitioning isn't going to lead to improved mental health and may in fact lead to a higher probability of you self harming and causing an even greater financial burden on the public purse.