Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-surprised-how-ingrained-the-fear-of-opposite-sex-friendships-among-cis-straight-folks-is-still-prevalent.877065/post-123257847
Kyyuujjii
Quote:Yeh it's always been weird to me how some people get with that stuff, history of infidelity or other reasons aside. Two of my closest irl friends are men and the rest are women. My bestie is the wife of my best friend as well, and being a trans woman with zero sexual interest in men I figure no one's gonna untangle that to throw odd suggestions around who I apparently should or shouldn't want to sleep with among them all lol.

Assuming two people want to fuck just because they're friends is stupid and runs parallel to the toxic 'friendzone' nonsense to me.

Kunty, stop giving your two cents on shit you are clearly confused about. You became a woman so you could make fuck female friends.

Dude, don't lie. You were too much of a male creep so you put on a disguise to get near women. Why are you ALL lesbians? Geee, I wonder. And for someone that doesn't believe in the "friendzone nonsense" you sure made a drastic change to escape the friendzone.
Disco wrote:
Quote:What you realize in these type of discussions is that certain people's red line is the political party itself, and as long as their side is not the other side, they'll continue to support them.

The effects of the Overton window hasn't just normalized extreme political ideologies, it's normalized staunch political herding even when the platform does/endorses something reprehensible.

Poli-Era liberals in a nutshell pretty much. They spend more time talking down to minorities and people with moral decency about the matter that question BIden's awful handling of the genocide than they do criticizing their own candidate for said acts.

Not anymore, thanks to Dubs and Neppy.

Though apparently, it’s too soon to mention them again.

Quote: User Threadbanned Pending Further Review
Didn't Kyuuji literally bone men pre-womanhood?

And now Kyuuji's boning Uzzy who is basically just another Kyuuji right?
It's amazing how many people who act like they're the most informed experts around are willing to show they're completely ignorant and fall for the worst media fearmongering. A think tank puts out the same giant publication it and hundreds of others do every election cycle. OMG IT'S A PLAYBOOK FOR A FOURTH REICH! Why haven't you freaked out about this before when they've done it for four decades? Why don't you freak out about all the others, including even more conservative groups than Heritage, that put out the same shit? THIS ONE IS MORE EVIL THAN ALL THE OTHERS I ALSO DIDN'T READ!!!! IT'S FULL OF CHEAT CODES THEY'RE GONNA USE! PASSWORDS TO SKIP LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT!

Yeah, okay, buddy. lol 

Also, isn't this how you keep saying you want the state to work? That the winner gets to just do whatever they want. But y'all aren't ready for that conversation. But that's none of my business...
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BIRE FOR MAKING IT TO PAGE 1444

CAN WE MAKE THAT 444 INTO 666 NEXT

[Image: harry-potter.gif]
(05-21-2024, 07:49 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: I swear I can't tell at times if they are bots, AI or just plain fucking stupid people. The amount of illiterate people on there and those who can't spell is astounding. 

After October 7th the Hamas apologists are easy to spot as they get so angry at Israel for simply existing they can't even spell properly or form coherent sentences.

Like how in the FUCK is Slayven a moderator? Cunt probably doesn't even have spellcheck enabled on his browser and even if he manages to not fuck up at spelling, his posts make no sense. Good representative to have of your forum B-Dumbs when your mods and admins are dumb as shit.

Like deimosmasque. What in the fuck is a question mark doing here? "Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?"

entremet is a ai bot.
"Temporarily locking the thread while we review reports." means "White liberals getting their feelings hurt."

It's the south park thread all over again.  wag
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-surprised-how-ingrained-the-fear-of-opposite-sex-friendships-among-cis-straight-folks-is-still-prevalent.877065/post-123259365
Pau
Quote:I think a lot of cis straight men just don't think of women as full people, only potential sexual or romantic partners.

Kyuuji
Quote:Absolutely.

Self tell?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/may-21-2024-ap-it’s-so-hot-in-mexico-that-howler-monkeys-are-falling-dead-from-the-trees.877725/

Quote:And we'll continue to ignore this until it affects white people.
  What is this?
(05-21-2024, 09:40 PM)benji wrote: I don't think 97% of the world are Palestinian, Ukrainian and/or trans.

Certainly not after Biden is done genociding the whole lot of them!!!
(05-21-2024, 09:42 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(05-21-2024, 09:40 PM)benji wrote:
(05-21-2024, 05:35 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-contrary-to-allegations-against-israel-whats-happening-is-not-genocide.877245/page-5?post=123274512#post-123274512

lmao
I mean, the U.S. could start bombing Palestine.

(05-21-2024, 07:20 PM)TylenolJones wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-contrary-to-allegations-against-israel-whats-happening-is-not-genocide.877245/page-7?post=123279384#post-123279384
I don't think 97% of the world are Palestinian, Ukrainian and/or trans.

Clicky needs to not act like they care about Ukraine. Ukrainian trans folx, maybe, but not Ukraine.  lol

Wait until Clicky finds out how conservative and anti-LGB and especially the T the Ukrainian Orthodox Church and its members are...
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(05-21-2024, 11:12 PM)Straight Edge wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/may-21-2024-ap-it’s-so-hot-in-mexico-that-howler-monkeys-are-falling-dead-from-the-trees.877725/

What is this?

I knew white people were behind the environment this whole time.
(05-21-2024, 11:12 PM)Straight Edge wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/may-21-2024-ap-it’s-so-hot-in-mexico-that-howler-monkeys-are-falling-dead-from-the-trees.877725/

What is this?

Quote:Nope. The conflict in Palestine has shown that our media will do anything possible in order to obfuscate the truth.

They'll just keep lying about what's happening.

Come on transies, you're being upstaged here
(05-21-2024, 10:59 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(05-21-2024, 07:49 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: I swear I can't tell at times if they are bots, AI or just plain fucking stupid people. The amount of illiterate people on there and those who can't spell is astounding. 

After October 7th the Hamas apologists are easy to spot as they get so angry at Israel for simply existing they can't even spell properly or form coherent sentences.

Like how in the FUCK is Slayven a moderator? Cunt probably doesn't even have spellcheck enabled on his browser and even if he manages to not fuck up at spelling, his posts make no sense. Good representative to have of your forum B-Dumbs when your mods and admins are dumb as shit.

Like deimosmasque. What in the fuck is a question mark doing here? "Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?"

entremet is a ai bot.
Him and that guy that always posts the "Plans for the weekend?" threads. Who gives a shit?

Speaking of bots, I see this guy got banned.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cute-pics-vids-ot.721060/post-122844939
He's single handedly keeping that thread alive with dog pics.
Thank you for your service!
(05-21-2024, 09:59 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Quote:The women and minorities in your neighborhoods need you to show up in November. Trump in the WH will effectively mean death for them.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-calls-for-a-unified-reich.877692/

Not to downplay Trump going wink, wink to his nazi buddies but what exactly makes them think he could start up rounding up women and minorities when we already had a Trump presidency?

Edit: also seems like this was a retweet and not directly from Trump after all

Even worse than rounding them up and putting them in death camps, Trump will totally IGNORE them all, which we know is worse than death for these people...
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Trump will probably ban them from military service, which means they can't catch bullets at the pier in Gaza protecting prime waterfront real estate from bandits Feels bad, man
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(05-21-2024, 11:09 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-surprised-how-ingrained-the-fear-of-opposite-sex-friendships-among-cis-straight-folks-is-still-prevalent.877065/post-123259365
Pau
Quote:I think a lot of cis straight men just don't think of women as full people, only potential sexual or romantic partners.

Kyuuji
Quote:Absolutely.

Self tell?

entremetGPT
Quote:I'm a straight cis guy for reference.
See, an ai bot  lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/coffeezilla-rabbit-r1-is-hiding-a-scam.877527/
Slayven
Quote:been waiting for this, this product only time i see Dave2D rage. The company that created the rabbit was previous one that pulled that took money for NFTs, and then changed the name to make the rabbit. Allegendly

Last edited: Today at 1:34 PM
omfg
No. I will post a 4 hour long youtube video with no context and you WILL watch it. I will also repost it and tell you to educate yourself in other threads without providing more information as well.

Average Resetera post.
I mean if people want to watch a long video be my guest, but don't tell people to watch it or shut the fuck up like they do on that hell site.

My other favourite topic from that site is when they are going on vacation, arrive at their destination and then ask what to do.

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY

It's like you dumb motherfuckers can you not do your own research? Holy shit. I swear even using Google is too hard for them.

It's not just for vacation stuff either, it's for stuff like "HEY I GOT A PS5 WHAT GAMES DO I BUY". Common sense is severely lacking.
(05-21-2024, 10:06 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
(05-21-2024, 09:57 PM)Nintex wrote: ResetEra just doesn't make sense on the Palestine issue. They are 30 - 50(?) somethings, some perhaps a bit younger but most of them must've seen or known about the previous events in Gaza. It has been in the news, a lot. Like every other year some conflict between Israel and Palestine would flare up (especially if anyone tried to make peace). Not to mention that very few countries would accept the kidnapping, rape and torture of ~250 of their citizens including children. 

They also know how Hamas, ISIS and other radical islamist groups think about the 'queers for Palestine'. 
It's like they just completely ignore reality and are gaslighting themselves(?).

It is not beyond the pale to think Israel's blockade of basic resources and extensive bombing is a little much given the amount of civilian deaths and infrastructure destruction.  Israel issued impossible evacuation orders in the north.   I understand there's no equivalence between the Israeli government and Hamas, and yes - there is a lot of 'bigotry of low expectations' going on here with the Palestinian people, but it's not as if Israel can't be criticized here. I don't follow this stuff that closely and I don't pretend to have a sophisticated understanding or a strong opinion about it, but this is from the Wikipedia:   "Foreign media such as CNN, ABC, NBC, The New York Times, and Fox News, have limited access to Gaza only in the presence of Israeli soldiers. Vox reported that the news organizations "have to submit all materials and footage to the IDF for review before publication" - the source is Vox, which is a far lefty mag, so, again - my due diligence here is relying on good faith.   But between that and Israel shutting down Al Jazeera and seizing their equipment, it seems like indefensible behavior for a democratic government.  You can say what you want about Al Jazeera's coverage or opinion, but when the state has the ability to shut down press at will, it makes me think differently of all the press left standing.  Not to mention when anyone criticizes Israel at all, the President calls them out for being anti-semitic, which is obnoxious.   Without taking sides here, I don't find it unbelievable that Israel is critically assailable here.

It is perfectly acceptable to condemn Hamas for their terrorism AND to criticise Israel for indulging in some of the worst behaviours of mid-20th century fascism.
(05-21-2024, 11:38 PM)Potato wrote:
(05-21-2024, 10:06 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
(05-21-2024, 09:57 PM)Nintex wrote: ResetEra just doesn't make sense on the Palestine issue. They are 30 - 50(?) somethings, some perhaps a bit younger but most of them must've seen or known about the previous events in Gaza. It has been in the news, a lot. Like every other year some conflict between Israel and Palestine would flare up (especially if anyone tried to make peace). Not to mention that very few countries would accept the kidnapping, rape and torture of ~250 of their citizens including children. 

They also know how Hamas, ISIS and other radical islamist groups think about the 'queers for Palestine'. 
It's like they just completely ignore reality and are gaslighting themselves(?).

It is not beyond the pale to think Israel's blockade of basic resources and extensive bombing is a little much given the amount of civilian deaths and infrastructure destruction.  Israel issued impossible evacuation orders in the north.   I understand there's no equivalence between the Israeli government and Hamas, and yes - there is a lot of 'bigotry of low expectations' going on here with the Palestinian people, but it's not as if Israel can't be criticized here. I don't follow this stuff that closely and I don't pretend to have a sophisticated understanding or a strong opinion about it, but this is from the Wikipedia:   "Foreign media such as CNN, ABC, NBC, The New York Times, and Fox News, have limited access to Gaza only in the presence of Israeli soldiers. Vox reported that the news organizations "have to submit all materials and footage to the IDF for review before publication" - the source is Vox, which is a far lefty mag, so, again - my due diligence here is relying on good faith.   But between that and Israel shutting down Al Jazeera and seizing their equipment, it seems like indefensible behavior for a democratic government.  You can say what you want about Al Jazeera's coverage or opinion, but when the state has the ability to shut down press at will, it makes me think differently of all the press left standing.  Not to mention when anyone criticizes Israel at all, the President calls them out for being anti-semitic, which is obnoxious.   Without taking sides here, I don't find it unbelievable that Israel is critically assailable here.

It is perfectly acceptable to condemn Hamas for their terrorism AND to criticise Israel for indulging in some of the worst behaviours of mid-20th century fascism.

User banned for not supporting Hamas.
(05-21-2024, 10:26 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Poodlestrike wrote:Temporarily locking the thread while we review reports.

PoliEra terrorists strike again! Abusing the report button!  wag

(05-21-2024, 11:01 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: "Temporarily locking the thread while we review reports." means "White liberals getting their feelings hurt."

It's the south park thread all over again.  wag

At least they haven't reached the point of Hamas Piker saying liberals are Nazi's. Unless they have and I haven't seen it.

And the kicker is I agree with a lot of progressive stuff. It's just these leftists (and not just far left people) make it very hard for me to give a damn sometimes. You have to agree with them 100% or you're the bad guy forever.

I wonder how many people actually care about the Palestine stuff and how many are saying they "care" because it's the hot topic at the moment. Thank Christ that ISIS sympathizer RustyNails is banned. Probably are more like him just keeping it to themselves and trying not to say the quiet part out loud.
But I loved RustyNails and his anti semitic rhetoric!  Stahp

ResetEra being far left puritans are their best feature. It makes for better comedy in the coming seasons of the show.

I for one can't wait for Genocide Joe Season 2.  Snob
(05-21-2024, 10:47 PM)Steven Snell wrote: Didn't Kyuuji literally bone men pre-womanhood?

Man there are some serious self-loathing issues among the Resetera trans set...and then there are Kyujiigigigi's issues!
(05-21-2024, 11:48 PM)Potato wrote:
(05-21-2024, 10:47 PM)Steven Snell wrote: Didn't Kyuuji literally bone men pre-womanhood?

Man there are some serious self-loathing issues among the Resetera trans set...and then there are Kyujiigigigi's issues!

FUCK STELLAR BLADE!

Wait.. Kyuuji likes Stellar Blade. I guess it must be okay then!   Trumps
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
I was brought up to believe if you don't vote, you can't complain. I mean unless there is a LITERAL reason why you can't vote then shut the fuck up about the results. We've seen elections won by singular votes before.

Speaking of bots, I'm pretty sure Lighinthedarkness is one or an AI. Fucker couldn't spell the username correctly either. Just nonstop posting of tweets which aren't sourced and any article that mentions Palestine.
(05-21-2024, 11:38 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: I mean if people want to watch a long video be my guest, but don't tell people to watch it or shut the fuck up like they do on that hell site.

My other favourite topic from that site is when they are going on vacation, arrive at their destination and then ask what to do.

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY

It's like you dumb motherfuckers can you not do your own research? Holy shit. I swear even using Google is too hard for them.

It's not just for vacation stuff either, it's for stuff like "HEY I GOT A PS5 WHAT GAMES DO I BUY". Common sense is severely lacking.

Under no circumstances should ANYONE watch a four hour video from YouTube unless you are already a blithering retard and your carer has sat you in front of it so they get some time to themselves.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
benji years ago I said something positive in reference to nick rekieta in comparison to caraballo and you said something like ehhh I don't know about that guy and over the long slow course of his embarrassing fall I have never forgotten this but apparently the bore has been excluded from google search results as well as its own archives being unsearchable so I cannot dredge up this post or I would

all I wanted to say is

you were right
Reality is so different from the internet. People like cops and hate the campus protesters

(Unless this poll is untrustworthy then please correct me)

https://harvardharrispoll.com/