Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
relevant

yep, the new fans haven't figured out college doesn't equal pro

Also, I love the Ree anti-capitalist  vs the corpo-shilling rhetoric. They still haven't figured it out. It's like oil and water. They don't mix well, but they try.
(06-10-2024, 01:25 PM)ComeAgain wrote: We really don’t need to do the whole “women’s basketball has fans? so cute” belittling thing that you see on Twitter. Yes, it has lots and lots of fans.

As for Clark, she just didn’t deserve a spot. Especially over all the other championship winning guards on the Olympic roster. She’s been a turnover machine so far for Indiana and a horrendous shooter outside of squeaking out a one point win over a winless team.

It’s an earnest statement. This is a video game forum spin off forum spin off forum with more Russian bots than active users. That we have more users passionate about WNBA than most other sports is a statistical anomaly. That said, we do love our strong women here.
the ethereal one wrote:At least Alanah Pearce hasn't gone off the rails yet.

ducksauce wrote:Nah Alanah won't, she's not that kind of person. When I got to hang out with her way back when Smite did it's first big tournament she was incredibly down to earth and very outspoken then of all the shit Australia was going through.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-“sweet-baby-inc”-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-73?post=124250415#post-124250415

Remember this for the eventual “wow I always had a feeling…..” posts that will come when she steps out of line 1mm
Won’t happen until she leaves Sony, or gets a boyfriend.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-am-happy-we-matured-as-a-society-that-folks-can-watch-animated-fair-in-peace.896778/

“I am happy we matured as a society that folks can watch animated fair in peace”

slayven wrote:And I not talking about anime where people bleed. I am talking about stuff that might be quote/unquote for young children. Like Bluey, I myself love the occasion ep of Paw Patrol cause my nigga Rubble be putting in all the work.

What the fuck is wrong with this weirdo lol
Bonus, Orayn losing his mind over a $35 chick fila kids camp: 

Orayn wrote:This country is so fucking cooked. The chuds are winning and their endgame is to abolish school for everyone but the rich and send children into the mines at 6 years old, unpaid. Their parents will actually have to pay for the privilege of serving the job-creating class.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/today-in-wtf-chick-fil-a-summer-camp-ideal-for-kids-ages-5-12-where-kids-learn-how-to-work-at-chick-fil-a.896613/page-2?post=124252275#post-124252275

Juche Sad

This whole thread is great btw
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-400?post=124212891#post-124212891

Edalyn, post: 124212891, member: 130270 wrote:Summer games fest last year was a joke for girls(especially the roundtable after)
Wholesome direct is very good and I try to watch it every year.
Seemed longer and had more varied games.

Was nice to see so many PoC and animal characters.
And as a fellow blue hair, it warms my heart going from boothbabes to this 👀

What

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Say what you really mean, shitlord ufup
(06-10-2024, 01:58 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
the ethereal one wrote:At least Alanah Pearce hasn't gone off the rails yet.

ducksauce wrote:Nah Alanah won't, she's not that kind of person. When I got to hang out with her way back when Smite did it's first big tournament she was incredibly down to earth and very outspoken then of all the shit Australia was going through.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-“sweet-baby-inc”-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-73?post=124250415#post-124250415

Remember this for the eventual “wow I always had a feeling…..” posts that will come when she steps out of line 1mm

She was already on thin ice for talking about how MJ in Spiderman 2 probably looks bad because the technology isn't quite there or something like that. I just tried to look it up and I think she even took down the video

Btw. The new design of Joanna Dark isn't completely horrible but at some point it really becomes weird that so many western protagonists have a prominent jawline like that.
(06-10-2024, 02:47 PM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-400?post=124212891#post-124212891

Edalyn, post: 124212891, member: 130270 wrote:Summer games fest last year was a joke for girls(especially the roundtable after)

What

"Fellow blue hair"

Why do they all fit the stereotype
(06-10-2024, 01:25 PM)ComeAgain wrote: We really don’t need to do the whole “women’s basketball has fans? so cute” belittling thing that you see on Twitter. Yes, it has lots and lots of fans.

bruh no one trying to watch those lanky ass broads gumbying down the court to barely make a 2pt shot, be real
(06-10-2024, 02:37 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Bonus, Orayn losing his mind over a $35 chick fila kids camp: 

Orayn wrote:This country is so fucking cooked. The chuds are winning and their endgame is to abolish school for everyone but the rich and send children into the mines at 6 years old, unpaid. Their parents will actually have to pay for the privilege of serving the job-creating class.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/today-in-wtf-chick-fil-a-summer-camp-ideal-for-kids-ages-5-12-where-kids-learn-how-to-work-at-chick-fil-a.896613/page-2?post=124252275#post-124252275

Juche Sad

This whole thread is great btw

This person reads as deeply mentally unstable. Not in a jokey way. One of those cases where a competent moderation staff would step in.
(06-10-2024, 02:47 PM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-400?post=124212891#post-124212891

What

If they are comparing animal characters to Booth Babes it can mean only one thing... You need to hide your pets around Reee members.
(06-10-2024, 02:31 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-am-happy-we-matured-as-a-society-that-folks-can-watch-animated-fair-in-peace.896778/

“I am happy we matured as a society that folks can watch animated fair in peace”

slayven wrote:And I not talking about anime where people bleed. I am talking about stuff that might be quote/unquote for young children. Like Bluey, I myself love the occasion ep of Paw Patrol cause my nigga Rubble be putting in all the work.

Borderline retarded pedophile. Implied Facepalm
(06-10-2024, 03:44 AM)BIONIC wrote:
(06-10-2024, 03:25 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote: I'm never forgetting Shinobi endlessly hyping mass effect Andromeda after he got an early look. I'm surprised he didn't crawl into a hole after that

He was too busy shilling for that turd instead of voting in the 2016 election in fucking Florida Dead

He also condemned his own 5 year old son as a racist chud to score online progressive cred points, if I remember correctly.
pirateluigi wrote:I won't watch Paw Patrol because ACAB, but there are so many wonderful kids shows out there nowadays. Also garbage like cocomelon, but Bluey helps me forget about that.

And not a cartoon, but Ms Rachel is treasure and must be protected at all costs.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-am-happy-we-matured-as-a-society-that-folks-can-watch-animated-fair-in-peace.896778/?post=124253691#post-124253691

omfg
[Image: fv621kP.png]
(06-10-2024, 03:35 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
pirateluigi wrote:I won't watch Paw Patrol because ACAB, but there are so many wonderful kids shows out there nowadays. Also garbage like cocomelon, but Bluey helps me forget about that.

And not a cartoon, but Ms Rachel is treasure and must be protected at all costs.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-am-happy-we-matured-as-a-society-that-folks-can-watch-animated-fair-in-peace.896778/?post=124253691#post-124253691

omfg

Ya know what, I respect the consistency. Even if they badly want to watch that children’s cartoon, they’ll stand on their morals because even the sheer concept of law enforcement is evil.

Snob
Also, little late, but that Dragon Age trailer was very good and informative. It let me know I can save money rather than buy that game. From the peg leg who doesn’t know how to wear a hat to the Fade Jumper (the fuck is that?!?) who is already looks to be the spunky mischief maker to removing Varric’s trademark chest hair and relocating it to his face, that whole trailer was an abomination.

The only other failure on par was Fable with a good looking game with gameplay I’d love to try, chained to a protagonist who looks like utter dammit. I mean, MS I don’t need a ‘beautiful’ female protagonist at all, but can I get one that doesn’t look like a mutant?
I don't watch paw patrol because I'm not 4 years old
Real talk: none of the dragon age games are actually that good
Benji, where is the dislike button?
(06-10-2024, 04:34 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Real talk: none of the dragon age games are actually that good

I’d even go as far as to say they are all dull and idk why BioWare wasted time making any of them let alone 3, now 4 of them. Garbage series.
The first one was kinda good but I bounced off it back in the day. I have never played the PC version of it. 2 was rubbish and inquisition sucked. It has a good backstory with interesting dark fantasy stuff but they seem actively embarrassed about that.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Potato
(06-10-2024, 02:31 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-am-happy-we-matured-as-a-society-that-folks-can-watch-animated-fair-in-peace.896778/

I thought since Slaydumb is calling them his n**a they have to be black, right? Otherwise how will he connect with the character.

[Image: 1DMGzrQ.jpg]

Luxton might not be white but he's not Slay's kinfolk for sure
(06-10-2024, 04:28 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote: The only other failure on par was Fable with a good looking game with gameplay I’d love to try, chained to a protagonist who looks like utter dammit. I mean, MS I don’t need a ‘beautiful’ female protagonist at all, but can I get one that doesn’t look like a mutant?

Maybe this is the character the "Arseface" hero title you could buy was named after.
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, JoeBoy101, Nintex, D3RANG3D
Tony72495 wrote:maf
Quote:www.foxnews.com
John Fetterman tells Maher that near-death experience ‘freed’ him to speak out, says progressivism 'left me’
During his appearance on "Real Time," Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., spoke about his political evolution and how progressivism left him after the events of Oct. 7.
www.foxnews.com

He paraphrases a quote from the first Batman movie when Joker says "I've been dead once already, it's very liberating." Almost dying made him stop caring about potential backlash for speaking his mind, and to actually place all of his positions on what he actually believes in rather than just trying to please the progressive left.

There's a joke here somewhere about potential brain damage and conservatism

On International Iced Tea Day of all days?! It's all so exhausting.

[Image: 4219CAE300000578-0-image-m-28_1499391831839.jpg]
(06-10-2024, 05:04 PM)killamajig wrote:

I thought since Slaydumb is calling them his n**a they have to be black, right? Otherwise how will he connect with the character.

[Image: 1DMGzrQ.jpg]

Luxton might not be white but he's not Slay's kinfolk for sure

They really lose me when they watch shows meant for PRE SCHOOLERS. Is teletubbies still on? I'm sure at some point they'll talk about how it's really good actually.
My sources are telling me the next dragon age will be called....
Dragon Age: The Chud-ocalypse

The actress they've tapped for the motion capture is Melody Shreds. Big if true. Like as in fat big. And bald. She's got to be bald. Have to have the bald women representation.
Dragon Age kinda looks like it has "Oh mah gawd did this just happen?" cringe levels of Marvel Forspoken. 

But it seems to be a trend, just like half framerate animations. I thought my stream was lagging but it was the aesthetic of the day.
Especially jarring in that Midnight something game from Compulsion Games with the uhhh black fish.

I can just tell ResetEra will be big mad again when real games like DOOM and Call of Duty sell and all the self-insert strong women protagonists don't find an audience.

As for the art styles, I think they're just trying to trick Fortnite players into thinking its Fortnite DLC.
Yeah I just watched it. Holy fuck. Like every cliche all in one trailer. The quippiness is killing me Stahp

I played the first Dragon Age and liked it. But when the second one came out it kind of lost me. I'm not even talking about the story even though the tone has certainly shifted. But the game mechanics were way different
4 users liked this post: Alpacx, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex