Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
You just know if the Zelda game had Zelda sword content they’d just be complaining that they reskinned link and this isn’t a true Zelda. Can’t win with these losers.
(06-18-2024, 07:14 PM)benji wrote: Does she think the CEO of Waffle House keeps his wealth in his mattress?

He has a swimming pool full of bullion
(06-18-2024, 08:33 PM)TylenolJones wrote: You just know if the Zelda game had Zelda sword content they’d just be complaining that they reskinned link and this isn’t a true Zelda. Can’t win with these losers.

Well Nintendo won E3 so it doesn't really matter Trumps

(06-18-2024, 08:32 PM)Potato wrote: There was a lot of burka brigade fodder in that Direct. Expect some good action in the next couple of days.
For Nintendo Switch players pants are optional Miyamoto
(06-18-2024, 07:35 PM)benji wrote:
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/New_Republic#Fall_of_the_New_Republic wrote:After returning to Hosnian Prime, Organa and Ransolm exchanged notes and made preparations to travel to Sibensko. Before they could travel there, Organa formally made preparations to announce her candidacy for First Senator at the Galactic Senate. However, Sindian, who had become the Supreme governor of Birren with the help of Organa, discovered sensitive information about Leia's true parentage as the daughter of the universally reviled Darth Vader. Unhappy that her Centrist colleague Casterfo was friendly with Organa, Sindian told him about Organa's secret. Feeling betrayed by his friend, Casterfo informed the Senate about Organa's true parentage. Due to the ensuing political fallout from the revelation, Organa's reputation was destroyed overnight and she was forced to withdraw her nomination for First Senator.[4]

Following the events on Sibensko, Organa addressed the Galactic Senate about her investigation into Rinnrivin's cartel and the Amaxines. She ended her speech calling on the Galactic Senate to put aside their differences and to be on guard for any future threats to the New Republic. While many distrusted her due to her parentage as Vader's daughter, Senator Casterfo, who was guilt-stricken by his role in Organa's political downfall, spoke in her defense. He presented evidence about the Amaxines' arms-buildup and their admiration for the "Old Empire." Casterfo's actions earned the ire of Sindian, who wanted to use the Centrists to undermine the New Republic. Sindian hired Arliz Hadrassian to assassinate the Populist Senator Tai-Lin Garr, Organa's friend and the new Populist candidate for First Senator. Hadrassian then killed herself before she could be taken into custody. The New Republic media and public believed that Hadrassian was the sole mastermind behind the Amaxine warriors, the Napkin bombing, and Rinnrivin's syndicate. Sindian then fabricated evidence linking Casterfo to Hadrassian. Accused of sponsoring and financing Hadrassian, Casterfo was deported to his homeworld of Riosa to face imprisonment, trial, and sentencing. Realizing that Sindian was responsible for leaking information about her parentage and framing Casterfo, Organa convinced the Elder Houses to strip Sindian of all her titles and powers. Disillusioned with the infighting in the Senate, Organa resigned as senator and founded the Resistance to safeguard the Republic from all threats.[4]

Under Organa's leadership, the Resistance became a private military force that kept watch over the First Order's movements. Although she petitioned for assistance from the New Republic, the Senate was too self-absorbed to take much notice and its slow political process frustrated the former princess.[7]
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Resistance#Formation wrote:"The sun is setting on the New Republic. It's time for the Resistance to rise."
―Leia Organa[17]

Meanwhile, the New Republic carried out the massive demilitarization of the New Republic Defense Force, reducing it down in the interest of pursuing peace and preventing a galactic war from ever occurring again. Princess Leia Organa, who had been one of the leaders of the Rebel Alliance during the war, argued strongly against the demilitarization policies and said that the New Republic could not trust the Imperial remnants from attacking the New Republic and urged the senate to take the threat seriously, but she was considered a warmonger.[12]

The Resistance was a splinter group from the Republic's military and operated wholly independently of the Republic chain of command. The Republic quietly tolerated Organa's activities,[12] as she pursued evidence that the First Order was violating the Galactic Concordance, while some members of the Galactic Senate secretly supported her actions with their funding and sympathies. The Resistance went into combat against the First Order on a few occasions and even exposed the New Republic senator Erudo Ro-Kiintor as a First Order agent.[23]
So Leia becomes frustrated with democracy stopping her warmongering and forms a paramilitary that operates outside of the state while receiving support from elected separatists and also engages in acts of war against Republic neighbors. Yet the chuds don't realize she's an awesome anti-fascist. Social Justice Warrior

I'm puzzled how people DO NOT like Star Wars any more? Puzzled.
George Lucas
Ocarina of Time and Smash Brothers ruined a whole generation into thinking Zelda is a cool ninja fighter.

LET HER THROW TABLES!

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Smash isn't a fighting game
(06-18-2024, 03:27 PM)benji wrote: [Image: nepenthehouse.png]

the most white ass house I've ever seen. 3 car driveway, two story, lots of yard to mow. Only the most absolute white bread chud would live there.
4 users liked this post: Vertigo, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, Potato
https://www.resetera.com/threads/zeldas-new-look-has-been-developing-quite-the-fanart-following.905112/

Like always, look whose posters are there and what they post.
(06-18-2024, 03:55 PM)Averon wrote: It's not even a "Zelda" game now:

Morrigan wrote:Tbh... it's not even a "Zelda game". It's a puzzle spin-off.

It's great to have a playable Zelda game, but an adventure game spin-off isn't the same as a mainline Zelda, and it's gonna be incredibly annoying to see people trot up this game as if we should all shut up about it now.

"it's not a REAL Zelda game"

it's as mainline real as Link to The Past, Links Awakening, OoA, OoS. Top down puzzle solvers are Zeldas bread and butter, idiot.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-121?post=124673634#post-124673634

Uhm.. chuddie? Why are you pirating an article?
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(06-18-2024, 02:50 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Their sole concept of a strong female character is really just a palette swap of a male one.

cause that's what they wish they were lol
(06-18-2024, 03:46 PM)Uncle wrote: also zelda represents trans-ness in this game

Is the final boss a pickle jar?
(06-18-2024, 07:27 PM)benji wrote: The "canon" explanation for the fall of the New Republic is that people found out Leia's dad was Darth Vader and... so it just breaks up? And she immediately takes to terrorism or something. I'm not going to read a Chuck Wendig book to find out the specifics.

I remember there being other canon that Vader was basically completely unknown? a ghost assassin who never left witnesses, shadowy enforcer on purpose

how would people even have known that her dad being vader was a bad thing if he was unknown

maybe my info is wrong
(06-18-2024, 03:21 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(06-18-2024, 03:14 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: All of that within 9 pages. I do find it rather telling that a game which is purposefully made for players to creatively defeat puzzles is driving him insane lol

He kind of starts of with "it's sexist how Nintendo doesn't let women fight" (which also isn't true, Samus is right there) but then it quickly becomes clear to me that he's actually terrified that he'll just suck ass at yet another game

Oh, we're for sure going to hear him say he punched a wall out of frustration for a puzzle game, I guarantee it  lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-am-planning-to-stop-talking-to-two-of-my-closest-friends.905367/

SpazEagle wrote:It all happened so fast. But at the same time I planning this for 3-4 months.

I have been friends with these two guys for more than 10 years. We are good friends, but I think they don't respect me. One of them never speaks. I'm not saying this as a joke. When we meet, he says a maximum of 5 sentences. Anyway, yesterday the other one told this asocial friend that he had found a girlfriend for him. He said that the girl saw his photo and wanted to marry our friend. Just from his photo? Anyway, after he said this and we start talking about it, whenever I expressed my opinion on the subject, our friend, who was the girl's friend, interrupted me. Finally I got angry but he didn't listen to me. I didn't enjoy any of the topics we talked about. It felt like I am a redundant person in there because the woman and two of my friends all had part for the topic but I was redundant. Why I was there? The girl joined us when we ate a lunch together and this nerdy friend of ours is starting to think he's Brad Pitt. He even cursed at me. I never understood that because he didn't talk that way ever. We talked on Discord and I am giving short answers. I guess I don't want to hang out with these guys because why would I stay where I'm not respected?

What I said is not just about this issue. For example, we are talking about computer parts and the man says to me, "I will not buy an AMD processor." Yes, I can understand his preference, but he does not even want to listen to the rest. He tries to putting me down and praising himself on every issue. I told him that you can't eat 1000 calories a day and build muscle. He said "No you don't know". The guy thinks he's Ronnie Coleman. Another time a woman was trying to talk to me and I talked about this to my friends and he immediately say "Yeah this happens to me too but she is probably 4/10 at best." I think these two friends of mine don't give me pleasure and I'm going to have a talk with them.

"Looks like I am not an actor in this topic and I get bored so I am not interested guys. Just hang out together if you want to focus on this topic"

Do you think it will work? Era likes to criticize me haha but understand me this time because I can't enjoy these friends anymore.

I will find new friends as soon as possible and invest completely in myself. I don't want anything to do with people who try to bring me down.

I am going to gym since may, working hard, spend more time with my personal care. The only problem is I don't have "true" friends and when it comes to relationships, I don't want something serious, maybe friends with benefits thing? But that's all. I just miss talking to people just for fun. I don't want to overthink about conversations.
Derp
(06-18-2024, 09:17 PM)Uncle wrote:
(06-18-2024, 07:27 PM)benji wrote: The "canon" explanation for the fall of the New Republic is that people found out Leia's dad was Darth Vader and... so it just breaks up? And she immediately takes to terrorism or something. I'm not going to read a Chuck Wendig book to find out the specifics.

I remember there being other canon that Vader was basically completely unknown? a ghost assassin who never left witnesses, shadowy enforcer on purpose

how would people even have known that her dad being vader was a bad thing if he was unknown

maybe my info is wrong

You'd think that between Jar Jar Binks and Lesbian Witches, people in the Star Wars Universe would be used to weird shit.
Thumbs Down 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-eggcorn-thread-lets-see-if-the-bomsy-tit-passes-mustard.905046/

Stealth Slayven thread
(06-18-2024, 09:34 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-am-planning-to-stop-talking-to-two-of-my-closest-friends.905367/

SpazEagle wrote:It all happened so fast. But at the same time I planning this for 3-4 months.

I have been friends with these two guys for more than 10 years. We are good friends, but I think they don't respect me. One of them never speaks. I'm not saying this as a joke. When we meet, he says a maximum of 5 sentences. Anyway, yesterday the other one told this asocial friend that he had found a girlfriend for him. He said that the girl saw his photo and wanted to marry our friend. Just from his photo? Anyway, after he said this and we start talking about it, whenever I expressed my opinion on the subject, our friend, who was the girl's friend, interrupted me. Finally I got angry but he didn't listen to me. I didn't enjoy any of the topics we talked about. It felt like I am a redundant person in there because the woman and two of my friends all had part for the topic but I was redundant. Why I was there? The girl joined us when we ate a lunch together and this nerdy friend of ours is starting to think he's Brad Pitt. He even cursed at me. I never understood that because he didn't talk that way ever. We talked on Discord and I am giving short answers. I guess I don't want to hang out with these guys because why would I stay where I'm not respected?

What I said is not just about this issue. For example, we are talking about computer parts and the man says to me, "I will not buy an AMD processor." Yes, I can understand his preference, but he does not even want to listen to the rest. He tries to putting me down and praising himself on every issue. I told him that you can't eat 1000 calories a day and build muscle. He said "No you don't know". The guy thinks he's Ronnie Coleman. Another time a woman was trying to talk to me and I talked about this to my friends and he immediately say "Yeah this happens to me too but she is probably 4/10 at best." I think these two friends of mine don't give me pleasure and I'm going to have a talk with them.

"Looks like I am not an actor in this topic and I get bored so I am not interested guys. Just hang out together if you want to focus on this topic"

Do you think it will work? Era likes to criticize me haha but understand me this time because I can't enjoy these friends anymore.

I will find new friends as soon as possible and invest completely in myself. I don't want anything to do with people who try to bring me down.

I am going to gym since may, working hard, spend more time with my personal care. The only problem is I don't have "true" friends and when it comes to relationships, I don't want something serious, maybe friends with benefits thing? But that's all. I just miss talking to people just for fun. I don't want to overthink about conversations.
Derp

ChatGPT, monologue about friends but from the perspective of extreme autism. Make it ESL too, like maybe a third language or something.
(06-18-2024, 09:34 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-am-planning-to-stop-talking-to-two-of-my-closest-friends.905367/

Derp

Real incel energy from this one.
He's got to be the main character or else it's a conversation not worthy of him.  wag
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, Potato
Sir Wiart wrote:Majority of the time certain friends are only around for a short period of time and I find like to use whoever they hang out with for their own enjoyment/perks.

I see this a lot re friends: I hate when people ignore family for example (when they are on really good terms) due to having friends, that eventually create conflicts with their loved ones.

Foot wrote:I wish you great luck and success in your quest for new friends.

These two replies are making me paranoid that Resetera is just an AI forum.  Tinfoil
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, ClothedMac, Taco Bell Tower
(06-18-2024, 09:16 PM)Daffy Duck wrote:
(06-18-2024, 03:46 PM)Uncle wrote: also zelda represents trans-ness in this game

Is the final boss a pickle jar?

[Image: ALBW_Bottle2.png]

literally shaking

Derp
Quote:I think these two friends of mine don't give me pleasure
Nope
Quote:Era likes to criticize me haha
Oh yeah
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia
(06-18-2024, 09:24 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(06-18-2024, 03:21 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(06-18-2024, 03:14 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: All of that within 9 pages. I do find it rather telling that a game which is purposefully made for players to creatively defeat puzzles is driving him insane lol

He kind of starts of with "it's sexist how Nintendo doesn't let women fight" (which also isn't true, Samus is right there) but then it quickly becomes clear to me that he's actually terrified that he'll just suck ass at yet another game

Oh, we're for sure going to hear him say he punched a wall out of frustration for a puzzle game, I guarantee it  lol

planetsmasher wrote:Ok how the fuck am I supposed to do this in the ECHOES OF CHUDS. There is a wall with a rock and there is a chest I can't reach and I just can't anymore. I've been walking circles all day on this fucking map, I've already turned off the sound because the noise is driving me crazy and I sure as hell ain't going to look up a "gamer" guide. I'm gonna punch a hole through my coffee table unless I figure this out in the next 5 minutes.

The transphobic content is bad enough but I think this game just sucks balls in general with the election coming up I'm just about ready to punch a chud in the face

NewDudeOnThe1UpBlock wrote:USER BANNED (2 weeks) - DISMISSING CONCERNS OF TRANSPHOBIA - ANTAGONIZING ANOTHER MEMBER - IGNORING STAFF POST

That's actually pretty easy, just find the Dodongo in the fire area that spits out the bombs and use the bomb ability on the cracked walls. If he doesn't spit out bombs, remember to change into boys clothing, that will trigger different attacks from enemies. There is a switch behind the wall that raises a ladder. In the chest is the key item you need to progress. Think 'outside the box', this game is called Echoes of Wisdom after all Smile

planetsmasher wrote:WOW, way to attack me chud fuck. Holy fucking shit. As if I don't know what the game title means, doesn't change the fact that this game fucking sucks (and not just because of the gendered outfits). I'm not going back to those Dodongos again, they NEVER FUCKING SPIT THE BOMBS I've tried this 300 times already and no this game won't FORCE gender norms on me....

NewDudeOnThe1UpBlock wrote:Sorry no need to get upset, I just know some folks are thinking this is like the old 2D Zelda where you mostly have to fight enemies and the puzzles just require certain items. Again, I'm really sorry I didn't meant to offend you or anything.

ClickyCal wrote:I DiDnT MeAn To OfFeNd YoU oR aNyThInG CHUD ALERT CHUD ALERT CHUD ALERT

Kyuuji wrote:Yeah it's a real shame that some folks still manage to pass through the cracks, be vigiliant sisters

I literally have every item in the game now. Here is the strategy that works best. Go to the fire area and find the Dodongo enemy then you have to do something with the bombs but I forgot lol. Anyway if you need more help I just crossed the 200 hour mark on my 5th playthrough. Zelda looks so CUTE in boys clothing 😭

planetsmasher wrote:Thanks Kyuuji!! But I decided to stop playing this game, Femboy Zelda is literally the dream though
https://www.resetera.com/threads/‘frustrated-final-fantasy-xiv-healers-are-planning-to-strike-when-dawntrail-debuts’.905109/

The premise is already hilarious but:

Quote:FFXIV dev team listening to its community too much permeates the whole game not just these job balances. The writers in particular need to stop viewing "will make streamers cry" as a goal after it absolutely ruined post-shb and EW

“Where are my cartoony evil villains, Square? Why a genocider cannot be just a genocider?”  Social Justice Warrior
(06-18-2024, 10:05 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:FFXIV dev team listening to its community too much permeates the whole game
You really get the impression that their biggest pet peeve is sellers listening to their customers. I suppose that's one of the benefits of socialism, only the elite get a say and everyone just has to take it.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/beyond-good-evil-hd-delisted-from-steam-and-xbox-20th-anniv-edition-shadow-drop-during-lrg-show.905385/

B-dubs, buddy, you really gotta talk with your man Jawmuncher. It's not even subtle anymore that he's working for LRG
When he gives an example of people not listening to him and it's his friend not wanting to listen to his AMD shit.  Dead

And his friend who barely talks telling him to shut the fuck up when a girl is around them Dead

"He thinks he's Ronnie Coleman"

10/10 post
Healers did this to themselves.  wag
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower

Derp
south asian autisim hits different
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-dont-think-i-can-game-anymore-and-its-heartbreaking.902883/page-2?post=124565022#post-124565022

Soulflarz wrote:You gotta work out - at least strengthen those tendons.

I put 14000hr into rocket league competitively and finally upgraded my phone to an s23+ ultra (almost a pound with a case oof)

Hands completely gave out, couldnt hold anything the first time for a month, basically was the equivalent of disabled, I was absurdly depressed every day wondering if I'd have to quit gaming full stop.

10mo later and I can compete again fine, it just was a fucking BITCH for half a year - I'm no PT but I've researched this stuff for 100s of hours at this point. Would highly recommend getting a theraband flexbar and doing the relevant exercises to your pain - it's almost surely tendonitis. Even carpal tunnel can be a symptom of tendonitis. I guess you could also have arthritis which is unlucky, but yeah, very good chance if you aren't actually like, old? that it's just tendonitis.
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, benji, Taco Bell Tower, Propagandhim