Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Actually. Factually incorrect.

Jeff's upset that people are blocking him:

(06-29-2024, 06:28 AM)Potato wrote:
(06-29-2024, 05:40 AM)PogiJones wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-has-a-problem-a-capital-p-problem-nobody-wants-to-talk-about-heres-why-nintendo-has-1-generation-to-fix-it.915009/post-125156262
Quote:[...] They need new games. Not the usual new games either. They need SURPRISING games. And let me tell you something else: those games? They need to be something in a new franchise.
[...]
What can they do? I have some ideas.

1) Zelda? Remake Twilight Princess.

Mindblown

Nintendo is absolutely raping Sony and Microsoft with a 7+ year old console that was "underpowered" when it launched and this retard thinks he has the solution to Nintendo's "problem"?

lmao

What next? Should Nintendo invest in a whole slate of GAAS titles and $200 million cinematic borefests?

Nintendo actually did those things he asked for. They just use their existing characters to make new games. BOTW is the Nintendo Souls-like.

Nintendo considers Fire Emblem Warriors and Super Mario Maker to be new IPs as much as Astral Chain.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, PogiJones, Gameboy Nostalgia
It's nice to know that Jeff is just like us.  doggy
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, ClothedMac
But seriously whats with the pedo word being thrown around so lightly?

If you msg a 17 year old your already a pedo? What

Not saying you should msg 17 year olds but that doesnt make you a literal pedo
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
you don't want to die on the hill of ephebophiliah, ebephilia, and pedophilia. It's not worth it.

Guy let fame go to his head and is a sex pest degenerate. Wouldn't call him a pedo but he had no qualms with ruining his own family.
Jeff Marvel Vs The Greasy Beard Guys. It's impossible to figure out who's more unlikeable, but they totally deserve each other
(06-29-2024, 09:18 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: you don't want to die on the hill of ephebophiliah, ebephilia, and pedophilia. It's not worth it.

Guy let fame go to his head and is a sex pest degenerate. Wouldn't call him a pedo but he had no qualms with ruining his own family.

Oh yeah im just saying I dont think calling a person who messaged a 17 year old is a literal pedo. 

But yeah a sex pest degenerate for sure
3 users liked this post: Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Dr. Disrespect should just put on a wig and come out as trans then all the people attacking him are hateful bigots. He wasn't grooming, he was teaching. Trumps
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, kaleidoscopium, Gameboy Nostalgia
Honestly the whole deal with DrDisrespect is weird.

The dude straight up admitted it, and I get the vibe from his “apology” that it was even worse than he admits.

So why is Twitch coming out of this so clean? 3 years between the conversation and action taken??? 4 years between the ban and the “reveal”? 

No way he was/is the only big creator stepping over the line. Especially with the dynamics inherent to the site.

B
Probably because they had to wait for the police to finish investigating. If that ex employee hadn’t leaked his shenanigans nobody would’ve ever heard about what he’d been up to
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Boredfrom, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:companies need to learn to sift thru the bullshit and understand its a vocal minority that has too much time on their hands that complains about this shit
https://www.resetera.com/threads/happy-pride-conservatives-declare-victory-after-tractor-supply-co-halts-woke-agenda.915168/

They're already forgetting the whole bud light thing. Lets have a guess who the main demographic for a store called "tractor supply" is
Spoiler:  (click to show)
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Sexy ladies thread having a tantrum because people are posting in it  lol
(06-29-2024, 04:55 PM)nachobro wrote: Sexy ladies thread having a tantrum because people are posting in it  lol

Absolute paranoia. 

Who sent in the Mandelbrot account?
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-360?post=125091564#post-125091564

effingvic wrote:Palestine is the canary in the coal mine. All those liberals who cheered, supported, and remained silent at the brutal crackdown of pro-Palestinian protests, and repression of speech through social media bans and lost job opportunities, are in for a great time when these tactics will be used to shut down something they care about.
Thinking
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-pay-the-dinner-when-you-go-on-a-date.915219/

SpazEagle wrote:Generally, I always pay for everything. The last time I went on a date, I paid the dinner and when we went to cafe, she paid for the coffees. It didn't went well because she said she loves someone lol. Now we are just friends. Do you pay everything if you go on movie and dinner date? Or you split?
lmao

Edit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-pay-the-dinner-when-you-go-on-a-date.915219/page-2?post=125171586#post-125171586
SpazEagle wrote:This happened in my last date. She grabbed her wallet and I said "Oh, please. This dinner is on me" but she said she has a crush on someone so it didn't get anywhere lol but she invited me her home before our date while we were on the phone. The weather was really cold so I said "I can drive you home" but she didn't want it. After that, her crush started to see someone and she has also boyfriend now.

I am now thinking if I called her during the gap between this month and our last date, we could be together? It's probably no because she never called me.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/shift-up-cfo-at-ipo-press-conference-we-estimate-that-cumulative-sales-of-stellar-blade-have-exceeded-1-million.910332/?post=124961331#post-124961331

Quote: Cop User Banned(permanently): Hostility, dismissing concerns of sexism, history of severe infractions
Gero wrote:
Bard wrote:That's a shame that this trash was rewarded like this.
have you played it? Probably not, because you wouldnt say something stupid shit like this

Send her a diss track.
Females
3 users liked this post: Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-408

This whole thing is just incredible. They start to make hidden posts to hide information and their bitch fights from everyone else apparently.
Because it is difficult to engage in a thread if you can't see half the posts, people post to see the hidden content, which are then called out for doing so.
After all the posts were hidden from the "unworthy" for a good reason.  wag

Two Hearts has moved to Famiboards
Quote:We've mostly ditched here for famiboards as it's smaller amd feels nicer and there's pride challenges and stuff. This is basically the only thread we still check here
(06-23-2024, 10:14 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/have-ya%E2%80%99ll-seen-this-%E2%80%9Chawk-tuah%E2%80%9D-meme.909075/page-3?post=124902573#post-124902573

Keldroc wrote:
Musubi wrote:Which fucking infuriates me. Teachers should be able to do adult things with other adults and not be dragged through the mud just because their day job involves dealing with children.
Yup. She should lose her teaching job because she's a MAGA chud, not because she made a sex joke.

Quote:  Cop User Banned (3 Days): Concern Trolling
Quote:Is it possible to threadban people who just post once to gain access to hidden posts? It feels gross.

lol
The cult stuff intensifies. The least cool humans on the internet declaring that other people are not cool enough to read or post in their burkah thread.
What the fuck do they even have to hide? "Someone at work today said they like Stellar Blade Cry "
(06-29-2024, 07:08 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-360?post=125091564#post-125091564

effingvic wrote:Palestine is the canary in the coal mine. All those liberals who cheered, supported, and remained silent at the brutal crackdown of pro-Palestinian protests, and repression of speech through social media bans and lost job opportunities, are in for a great time when these tactics will be used to shut down something they care about.
Thinking

Brutal. Rolleyes
Twohearts wrote:🐈‍⬛ our PTSD is so bad lately and I hate it 🥺🥺. Everything reminds me of the bad man and none of us can see kissing at all without flashbacks and going into flight even if it's just in tv shows or games and even if it's just on the cheek or forehead. I hope he dies

(from famiboard)
When reading the dating pay thread on resetera, I'm annoyed by the people that misspell "paid" as "payed" and put the $ sign on the right instead of the left (even though it's pronounced out loud as "five dollars" it's spelled "$5").  And "payed" means to seal something with tar.

I've noticed on reddit that the people who make these mistakes are the ones most susceptible to scams that most people can see a mile away, like getting hired for a "remote job" that pays six figures without even interviewing for said job.
echoshifting wrote:I'm gay so dutch is a safe bet for first dates. I have dated a couple of guys who made considerably less money than me, and when it started getting serious I would shift to paying for most things in those cases.

I think I have only ever had one guy not split the first dinner check. I offered to get it when he didn't seem interested in the check, and he said "well yeah, you invited me." Only time I have had a guy say that on a dinner date. Anyway he didn't get a second date lol.

Keep in mind that this guy is like 50, obese, and disgusting; I'm sure any guy that goes out with him doesn't see the situation much differently than using a glory hole at a bathhouse.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
(06-29-2024, 09:12 PM)Garfield wrote:
Twohearts wrote:🐈‍⬛ our PTSD is so bad lately and I hate it 🥺🥺. Everything reminds me of the bad man and none of us can see kissing at all without flashbacks and going into flight even if it's just in tv shows or games and even if it's just on the cheek or forehead. I hope he dies

(from famiboard)

I feel bad for the bad man. Out of all the kids and they pick two hearts. That’s gotta fuck with there psyche.
Famiboards getting Twohearts.  lol
(06-29-2024, 09:33 PM)Garfield wrote:
echoshifting wrote:I'm gay so dutch is a safe bet for first dates.
Nintex, confirm/deny?