Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
flame champion wrote:This mirrors exactly what I've been seeing on social media all day. The only ones who seem to be expressing sympathy/trying to use this as Trump's martyr moment are obviously MAGA people.

The vast majority of people just seem to be laughing or expressing sadness, in coy ways, that the shooter didn't finish the job .
https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/page-46?post=125786871#post-125786871

Confirming you exist in a psychopathic social media bubble is a bit odd but go off queen
(07-14-2024, 12:18 AM)Nintex wrote: [Image: GSaCfcIWsAAVGxg?format=jpg]

How the fuck you miss from there? 

Piss weak lefties.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-14-2024, 02:46 AM)Uncle wrote:
(07-14-2024, 02:27 AM)benji wrote: IIRC the Secret Service uses former military snipers, that guy was probably obliterated within milliseconds of their locating him.

I'm always curious about things like, wouldn't they have liked to have him for questioning, and suppose the guy had taken a single shot and then threw his gun down and splayed out on the roof in a submissive position, is he still instantly dead?

Secret service and local law enforcement is going to be dragged for this event but thankfully they took the deranged maniac out before more people were hurt.
(07-14-2024, 03:21 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-14-2024, 12:18 AM)Nintex wrote: [Image: GSaCfcIWsAAVGxg?format=jpg]
How the fuck you miss from there? 

Piss weak lefties.
I would have gone for the higher building to the left even though it's a little bit further. But that's just me. People rarely look up in FPSes is all I'm saying.

Spoiler: too soon? (click to show)
(07-14-2024, 03:13 AM)Greatness Gone wrote:
(07-14-2024, 02:50 AM)Uncle wrote: there's a close up of a man with an exploded head at the twitter account TaraLaRosa if you're curious and want to ruin your evening
Idk what it says about me that my first thought about the picture was “oh that’s not that graphic”  Undecided

Yeah, after seeing that Boston Marathon victim in the wheelchair with missing legs and arteries hanging out of the stumps, seeing a guy with a bit of blood on his face and no  visible wound is just whatever
(07-14-2024, 02:27 AM)benji wrote: IIRC the Secret Service uses former military snipers, that guy was probably obliterated within milliseconds of their locating him.

NBC reported he was shot within 1 second
https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/page-39?post=125783892#post-125783892

You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Coward Eden
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom
(07-14-2024, 03:25 AM)Superstar wrote:

One shot… one opportunity…

(07-14-2024, 03:25 AM)Superstar wrote:

seems a little meaningless when that means "1 second after he was done shooting at least 5 shots"
False flag confirmed:

He has a youtuber shirt so he MUST be a conservative.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
kittenbreath wrote:If y'all stupid motherfuckers aren't capable of discussing a breaking news event without either wishcasting or dooming then this thread should be locked and only updated with further developments

Huh. Kittenbreath. I like the cut of his jib.
I so don't understand these people (of any political stripe), they sit around for hours and hours jumping on any tiny scrap of anything and attempt to spin out theories about it and what it can mean. Then they move onto the next thing and never again think about let alone read about the actual details of whatever they were obsessing about and so wind up having completely false impressions of events and their own knowledge of them and just repeat it endlessly forever.

Like that idiot Crossing Eden talking about "copycats" which must be some brilliant information he got from the kids on TikTok or whatever garbage he's trying to hold up this week. Or all the people convinced that Kyle Rittenhouse was hunting down Black people. Or [ten million other examples from just the last five years]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/page-47?post=125787378#post-1257873784

Oneofthesedays wrote:I fail to see how a sniper could actually miss Trump. He's a huge fucking target. None of this passes the sniff test.
mimosaSTG wrote:But I've been with people who've crumbled in really bad situations where you thought they wouldn't and those who you thought would crumble but didn't... and I have respect for this dude now.

nepenthe wrote:This is a white-ass take.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/page-48?post=125787663#post-125787663

Respect Knuckles  huh
Crossing Eden wrote:Ok so, can confirm that the Tiktokers are uh…not pleased and have strong opinions.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/post-125787579

It's equally hilarious and pathetic how crossing Eden thinks he is some tiktok whisperer and needs to cryptically inform people as if they themselves had no way to access it
Quote:I don't like this guy at all. I hate him. HATE. But I've been with people who've crumbled in really bad situations where you thought they wouldn't and those who you thought would crumble but didn't... and I have respect for this dude now. I do not give a shit what anyone tells me. And even -IF- he had the fucking wherewithal to pull himself together in milliseconds to use this as an opportunity to spin this as a positive for himself, then that makes him one badass villain and he probably deserves the win.

You can't write a better villain arc than this. It is fucking crazy. Things people would obsess over if it was a streaming series.

But I'm one of the stupid people, so don't mind my opinion.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/post-125787237
I'm bored of this already when is the name/manifesto/reddit posts going to be released?  It's been hours but it takes 30 seconds to check a dead guy's pockets
If they are trans never...
https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/page-47?post=125787279#post-125787279
Quote:The Secret Service snipers appeared to have the shooter right in their sights, before the shooting. Strange.
Incoming ban.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-14-2024, 04:02 AM)Rendle wrote: I'm bored of this already when is the name/manifesto/reddit posts going to be released?  It's been hours but it takes 30 seconds to check a dead guy's pockets

Name is out there. Doesn't seem to have much of an online profile at least nothing that's been uncovered.
(07-14-2024, 04:02 AM)Rendle wrote: I'm bored of this already when is the name/manifesto/reddit posts going to be released?  It's been hours but it takes 30 seconds to check a dead guy's pockets
The Secret Service typically doesn't run to the press and will be overseeing the FBI's actions so it will take longer than normal for it to trickle to the parts of the FBI to immediately leak everything.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-345?post=125787915#post-125787915

JDHarbs wrote:
AstronaughtE wrote:He said he'd only be dictator for a day and that he loves this democracy and this republic. He goes on to say that once the crisis is over he will lay down the powers we have given him.
Sometimes I honestly think the Star Wars prequels are some of the most important movies ever made because they gave my generation a prerequisite course on the upcoming Trump era.
Name photo and video are out there, the autistics will find the rest shortly.
(07-14-2024, 04:10 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-345?post=125787915#post-125787915

JDHarbs wrote:
AstronaughtE wrote:He said he'd only be dictator for a day and that he loves this democracy and this republic. He goes on to say that once the crisis is over he will lay down the powers we have given him.
Sometimes I honestly think the Star Wars prequels are some of the most important movies ever made because they gave my generation a prerequisite course on the upcoming Trump era.
Quote:For real, the parallels are uncanny. I guess fragamemnon and GardenPepper were more into Star Trek or something
Hey guys, who was George Lucas deliberately writing about?
(07-14-2024, 03:54 AM)benji wrote:
Respect Knuckles  huh

Ree should be happy. That secret service trans-man is going to be famous. Looks like he is about to lift all 312 pounds of Trump and single handily carry Trump to safety.
That the Palpy's steal the Skywalkers rizz?
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden%E2%80%99s-press-conference-attracted-24-2-million-viewers-on-thursday-according-to-nielsen.926286/page-3?post=125771604#post-125771604

Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): inflammatory comparisons and attacks on other users
Dr. Lucien Sanchez wrote:
ZeoVGM wrote:This whole "huh, guess you just want Trump to win" attitude is one of the most frustrating takes I've ever seen on this forum. It's so disingenuous and condescending. And the thing is, you know that isn't true. But you're saying or implying it anyway.
Blue maga at its worst.
Thanks TMZ:
[Image: CD91ADD1AE0C64EFAF1D753A895DC75E93A28D8E]

What is this?