Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(07-28-2024, 06:18 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Crickets in the Chris thread. Oh my oh my.  omg

It's Ava Kris you freakin TERF  Bolo
(07-27-2024, 11:28 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: HamasEra: Uh excuse me CHUD why is it bad to call the jews actions like Hitlers?!

omfg

You can call the acts horrible without bringing up Hitler and the holocaust.

It's also a bit questionable considering the Palestinians joined forces with Hitler in the 1930's with the ultimate goal to eradicate all Jews in the Arab world. Israel didn't even exist at the time. But folks these days luckily (for Hamas) don't history very well. This stuff is barely taught, probably to keep the Nazis uniquely evil.
Yesterday:

ZeroVAG

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-think-kang-will-ever-show-up-again-in-the-mcu-will-marvel-actually-recast-him.938400/post-126378336 wrote:Not anytime soon. That'll probably become clear when they announce Avengers vs. X-Men is the new title for The Kang Dynasty tomorrow.

Oh you! Girlslaff
(07-28-2024, 03:12 AM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/robert-downey-jr-to-play-doctor-doom-in-avengers-doomsday.938838/post-126411108
Quote:Mcu is racist as fuck

Siren

I will say, the anti woke culture war seem to see this all as a total chud victory.

Lately the best received marvel movies are all white men led by white men directors. New Avengers movies struggled so hard they went back to the two white men directors and white man mega star.

The message is clear: if you support marvel, you are a racist misogynistic zionist transphobic incel.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ava-kris-tyson-steps-down-from-all-things-mr-beast-after-old-messages-and-weird-behavior-unveiled.935043/page-3?post=126418515#post-126418515
Kyuuji wrote:Hard to understand the extent of it with the mess of internet drama clouding things but the fact is if you're knowingly messaging kids sexual or suggestive things (and let's be real, if you're messaging that stuff you should know who you're sending it to) you're a weird creep at the most generous read and a pedo to the rest of the world. The victim not considering it grooming doesn't mean it wasn't and I'm not interested in splitting a hair on what would and wouldn't constitute it because what are we doing lol. Sure it's shit that it feeds some hate campaign but I'd rather this be investigated as it now seems to be to make sure any victims are known and can be supported.

Kween Kyuuji has rendered her verdict: Ava's a creep, if not pedo. I guess TransERA finally came to a decision on their Discord that they need to disavow Ava after the latest chatlog leaks.
I coulda sworn if this was a real man and a younger lady, they wouldn't care if the lady didn't consider it grooming. The internet that is, twitter/era would consider it grooming.

But this is a trans person so of course they get special treatment.
Quote:Doom deserves so much more than this…there's a whole thing of the racial persecution of the romani people that could have been front and center of his villain motivations but…no lets bring the golden boy back.

Mcu is cooked

Quote:So shameless what people will do for a cheque.

Quote:This feels so insanely desperate. Thought it was a joke at first.

Quote:Between this move and Wanda's casting, it seems pretty obvious that the MCU just avoids Romanian actors like the plague.

Quote:Three times they've white washed Romani characters now.

That is a fucking pattern dude.

May 2026

[Image: NBwhhL.gif]

Look Jake, people are just not going to watch some foreign actor they've never heard about, when these Marxists made Mickey Mouse public that was a terrible thing - terrible, the things I've seen Mickey do just the horror of it. So last year Star Wars completely failed and I called Iger and I said look we're not bailing out the streaming ok, we're not bailing out, we will buy the rights for Mickey Mouse, we all love Mickey Mouse but we're not bailing out. Frankly I ended my subscription and I have the most subscriptions that anyone could possibly have. So now we have Robert as Dr. Doom, he's a great guy, great actor, I hope he stays sober. We have the Black Captain America, remember when Biden was President Captain America was white so I ended racism. They are beautiful people and I wish them well and I hope the movie does well and they make a billion dollars and Disney survives but we're not bailing them out.
(07-28-2024, 05:06 AM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-using-a-japanese-sounding-pseudonym-cultural-appropriation.938724/

lol

You guys don’t bitch about 5taquitos or Loco or Bombastico

they’d definitely have a problem if your username was Demetrius Washington, but ya’ll ain’t ready for that conversation.
(07-28-2024, 05:06 AM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-using-a-japanese-sounding-pseudonym-cultural-appropriation.938724/

lol

You guys don’t bitch about 5taquitos or Loco or Bombastico

As an English speaker I find this song offensive. Please stop eating pasta to support my cause. Otherwise you are a bigot.

(07-28-2024, 03:25 AM)DavidCroquet wrote:
(07-28-2024, 03:19 AM)Echelon wrote: I don't need to a read a single page of that Marvel thread. I already know what it is:

ZeroVagina: No! NO! Your Opinion is WRONG! NO! NO!

Here's a question, does Zeo even read the comics or anything? He goes on and on about the movies, as we all know, but I don't know that I've ever seen him particularly active in one of Slayven's Special Deepest Lore Comic Threads.

Like when LotR super-fan Edmund Dantes said he's never seen the Peter Jackson films.
Cultural appropriation of the cultural appropriation that mocks cultural appropriation:

Bolo
killamajig dateline='[url=tel:1722172946' wrote: 1722172946[/url]']
DavidCroquet dateline='[url=tel:1722137111' wrote: 1722137111[/url]']
Echelon dateline='[url=tel:1722136773' wrote: 1722136773[/url]']
I don't need to a read a single page of that Marvel thread. I already know what it is:

ZeroVagina: No! NO! Your Opinion is WRONG! NO! NO!

Here's a question, does Zeo even read the comics or anything? He goes on and on about the movies, as we all know, but I don't know that I've ever seen him particularly active in one of Slayven's Special Deepest Lore Comic Threads.

Like when LotR super-fan Edmund Dantes said he's never seen the Peter Jackson films.

Being perfectly fair, that’s is not uncommon sentiment from some hardcore Tolkien fans. I read articles about it when the first film was released. Yeshrug

Is more weird and annoying that he is willing to shill Rings of Power or entertain the idea of “Orcs=Black People”.
(07-28-2024, 04:52 AM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote:
(07-27-2024, 10:02 PM)Uncle wrote:
(07-27-2024, 09:54 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: dare I take this opportunity to ask: what is the deal with the Bire vs the Bore?

if you mean the literal word, someone at era once misspelled it and it was funny(??) so it continued

I have often wondered what the deal with that was and let me tell you, I have never been so disappointed.

as long as you're aware that this is the post that will prevent from holding office
(07-28-2024, 10:15 AM)Averon wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ava-kris-tyson-steps-down-from-all-things-mr-beast-after-old-messages-and-weird-behavior-unveiled.935043/page-3?post=126418515#post-126418515
Kyuuji wrote:Hard to understand the extent of it with the mess of internet drama clouding things but the fact is if you're knowingly messaging kids sexual or suggestive things (and let's be real, if you're messaging that stuff you should know who you're sending it to) you're a weird creep at the most generous read and a pedo to the rest of the world. The victim not considering it grooming doesn't mean it wasn't and I'm not interested in splitting a hair on what would and wouldn't constitute it because what are we doing lol. Sure it's shit that it feeds some hate campaign but I'd rather this be investigated as it now seems to be to make sure any victims are known and can be supported.

Kween Kyuuji has rendered her verdict: Ava's a creep, if not pedo. I guess TransERA finally came to a decision on their Discord that they need to disavow Ava after the latest chatlog leaks.

Tyrant after reading the kween's post:  Stahp
zeovgm:
Quote:I know nothing in the Fox universe makes sense at all but doesn't the ending of this movie technically mean there are now two Lauras in this universe?

I mean, again. Literally nothing in this universe makes sense. They act as if the Wolverine that died in Logan is the same as the one from this X-Men/Deadpool universe despite Logan clearly being a 'what if' story, as it takes place in a 2029 where mutants haven't been born in 25 years.

But still.

Goes on three more posts about how bad fox universe is.  lol

MCU MCU MCU
Remember when they insisted that people would turn out for Quantumania because they’d want to see Kang?

Now the character’s been completely memory-holed and Disney’s like

[Image: 200w.gif]
Hope they use prosthetic nose and color RDJs skin for Dr Doom
(07-28-2024, 03:19 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(07-28-2024, 10:15 AM)Averon wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ava-kris-tyson-steps-down-from-all-things-mr-beast-after-old-messages-and-weird-behavior-unveiled.935043/page-3?post=126418515#post-126418515

I imagine many of these trans discords are as bad or worse than Ava.
(07-28-2024, 03:47 PM)books wrote: Hope they use prosthetic nose and color RDJs skin for Dr Doom

"Hello, fellow Gypsies."
(07-28-2024, 01:29 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Cultural appropriation of the cultural appropriation that mocks cultural appropriation:

Bolo

Better put the most important Hololive news here.

(07-28-2024, 03:59 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-28-2024, 03:19 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:

I imagine many of these trans discords are as bad or worse than Ava.

better, because lacking any charisma or popularity, they have no ability to attract minors

(so they invent their own as headmates)
(07-28-2024, 03:44 PM)NekoFever wrote: Remember when they insisted that people would turn out for Quantumania because they’d want to see Kang?

Now the character’s been completely memory-holed and Disney’s like

[Image: 200w.gif]

Not for nothing, the whole ordeal shows how quickly Hollywood can build somebody up and tear down them.

Out of nowhere this guy gets the big role in these marvel movies, he's in the rocky movie, he's popping up here and there. Think it was Katt Williams saying don't be surprised how they can take away everything as easily as they gave it.

Was about to say it's happening with Glen Powell. Doing my due diligence, wow, he's been at it since Spy Kids 3-D in 2003. He did voice work for Deus Ex Invisible War. More gamers in Hollywood. Representation matters.
Yea it was kat Williams , Chappelle has also hinted at it. Talking about Martin Lawrence.
I’m more surprised how narcissistic Majors still is. Dude is out of his deep trying to manage his PR crisis.
I like when he happened to be at a high school to break up a fight like a Dhar Mann sketch.
crossing eden wrote:Absolutely love that it's legal for the richest man in the world to buy what was the best realtime news website/an amazing community for artists/POC/LBGT/Progressive cause and turn it into 4chan litte to spite his ex wife and daughter. Love that that's legal.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/elon-musk-tw𝕏tt𝕏r-dr𝕏m𝕏-𝕏t-let’s-keep-it-here-parody-🔵-official-ꕤ.649272/page-1073?post=126429597#post-126429597

Elon
Twitter was always 4chan lite. lol 

You just didn’t notice because your perception of 4chan is only /b/ and /pol/.  Elon

Other boards on the site could be leftist hugboxes. Dunno if is the same today, but I was surprised how some of those communities operated.

Of course, I only know it before the dark times… before tumblr.
Dude's wife want's to play co-op games with him, but isn't very good at gaming. Dude posts a thread asking for recommendations: https://www.resetera.com/threads/training-my-wife-to-play-games.938922/

Era: "That thread title! oof yikes egregious gross y'all!"
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-to-slow-time-while-getting-older.935361/?post=126250326#post-126250326
blame space Family Dollar knock off
Quote:User banned (1 week): Boys club
Quote:cum more
(07-28-2024, 05:03 PM)jooseloose wrote: Dude's wife want's to play co-op games with him, but isn't very good at gaming. Dude posts a thread asking for recommendations: https://www.resetera.com/threads/training-my-wife-to-play-games.938922/

Era: "That thread title! oof yikes egregious gross y'all!"

Of course they lost their shit. Like if you want to say it's phrased a bit odd go on but they have to turn into a fucking three pages about the power dynamics of sexism