Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
XY chromosomes. You're a man, baby!
Olympics really heating up.

Chinese swimmer blitzing a world class field by a whole second/body length in the 100m freestyle and beating his own world record by 0.4 second AND a man beating a woman up in the boxing ring.

People now saying the boxer isn’t trans….
[Image: 7fc4cc15-b085-4e4b-bba4-192cab86d600_text.gif]
(08-01-2024, 02:21 PM)Jansen wrote: [Image: 7fc4cc15-b085-4e4b-bba4-192cab86d600_text.gif]

So messed up that us as a society have got to a point where this is considered acceptable and you have people(trans army and trans allies) defending it. And in the same breathe screaming believe women and more rights for women, which is fair enough. But actual womens right when it comes to trans matters, lmao nah forget it.
Quote:Of course JK Rowling is using that whole boxing incident to cause more trouble. Of course.

Quote:Gotta hate on trans people by hating on cis women who don't 'conform' to some absurd view of femininity.

Quote:The idea of Algeria sending a trans women to the Olympics given how LGBTQ+ people there are treated there makes my head spin.

Quote:It's sad. It's even sadder that she actually has a legion of supporters too.

Quote:What a total embarrassment for Italy. Why would you send some random woman off the street to quit after eating one clean punch?

Quote:It's not like she defended well that punch either. She had practically no guard.
If any tranny_s over there wants to know what it feels like to get hit in the face by someone with higher testosterone, I'll obilge. DMs open
(08-01-2024, 02:21 PM)Jansen wrote: [Image: 7fc4cc15-b085-4e4b-bba4-192cab86d600_text.gif]

Can we get this gif pinned to the top of every page on here? I want all the "lurkers" to have to see what they support.
(08-01-2024, 02:54 PM)killamajig wrote:
Quote:The idea of Algeria sending a trans women to the Olympics given how LGBTQ+ people there are treated there makes my head spin.

This is exactly what I mean. "Algeria wouldn't send a trans woman, so it MUST be a cis woman!"...really? Is that the only possible option here? Absolutely 0 critical thinking.
I don’t know what you lot are reeing about. This is fucking brilliant. Just change your gender on your passport and you’re in. Easiest Olympic gold ever. Nice.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/paris-2024-summer-olympics-paralympics-ot-let-the-games-begin.921354/page-94#post-126594315

Uzzy wrote:Gotta hate on trans people by hating on cis women who don't 'conform' to some absurd view of femininity.

Women shouldn't have a penis = 'absurd view of femininity'???  ??? ??? ???
We hav consulted the council of wisewomen on discord, and who have delivered unto us a fair solution:

The lady who got punched gets to take more testosterone

That will be all 

Sophisticated Japanese Gaming
We’ve finally found something Shreds could do
(08-01-2024, 03:13 PM)Snoopy wrote: I don’t know what you lot are reeing about. This is fucking brilliant. Just change your gender on your passport and you’re in. Easiest Olympic gold ever. Nice.

Counterpoint 

[Image: Villa-Parm-Wheels_1722500945147_hpMain_4x3.jpg]
(08-01-2024, 01:38 PM)killamajig wrote: IOC spokesman Mark Adams indicated Tuesday no personal information about the boxers' medical histories would be disclosed. "They've been competing in boxing for a very long time," Adams told reporters. “They've achieved all the eligibility requirements in terms of sex and age. We're following the rules in place in Tokyo."

What's the eligibility criteria?
A passport could be key, based on comments from Adams, the IOC spokesman.

“I would just say that everyone competing in the women’s category is complying with the competition eligibility rules," he said. “They are women in their passports and it is stated that is the case.”

It seems like the whole "what is a woman" issue arrived in the mainstream. Like we don't even have really the language anymore to know what the boxers are or not. Saying "they're women" is meaningless since "trans women are women"
Volimar wrote:Congratulations or sorry about that, don't really care either way.

Don’t post on the thread, then.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/don-lemon-sues-elon-musk-and-x-alleging-fraud-and-breach-of-contract-over-cancelled-talk-show.942144/
(08-01-2024, 12:58 PM)killamajig wrote: Benji, you might have to ban me because I'm just going to bypass that word filter for TRANNY_S(people of gender)from now on.
(08-01-2024, 01:19 PM)killamajig wrote: (benji don't show up till the night time, so I got some time before my ban)
This you, transphobe?
(08-01-2024, 03:38 PM)benji wrote:
(08-01-2024, 12:58 PM)killamajig wrote: Benji, you might have to ban me because I'm just going to bypass that word filter for TRANNY_S(people of gender)from now on.
(08-01-2024, 01:19 PM)killamajig wrote: (benji don't show up till the night time, so I got some time before my ban)
This you, transphobe?

#IStandWithAngelaCarini
#IStandWithAngelaCarini
#IStandWithAngelaCarini
#IStandWithAngelaCarini
#IStandWithAngelaCarini

No, why do you ask?

@Riley_Gaines_
@Riley_Gaines_
@Riley_Gaines_
@Riley_Gaines_
@Riley_Gaines_

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Shit, dads home! Act like nothing happened
(08-01-2024, 03:29 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(08-01-2024, 01:38 PM)killamajig wrote: IOC spokesman Mark Adams indicated Tuesday no personal information about the boxers' medical histories would be disclosed. "They've been competing in boxing for a very long time," Adams told reporters. “They've achieved all the eligibility requirements in terms of sex and age. We're following the rules in place in Tokyo."

What's the eligibility criteria?
A passport could be key, based on comments from Adams, the IOC spokesman.

“I would just say that everyone competing in the women’s category is complying with the competition eligibility rules," he said. “They are women in their passports and it is stated that is the case.”

It seems like the whole "what is a woman" issue arrived in the mainstream. Like we don't even have really the language anymore to know what the boxers are or not. Saying "they're women" is meaningless since "trans women are women"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/post-126596922

Quote:I know it's a meme, but these people constantly asking what is a women are actually asking genuinely because they clearly don't know (I hope I worded that joke correctly). They don't care about facts or biology, they just want to hate, hate, hate

Apparently HaughtyFrank don't know what a woman is.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/paris-2024-summer-olympics-paralympics-ot-let-the-games-begin.921354/page-94#post-126597888

Jesus Christ the misogyny
(08-01-2024, 04:00 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/paris-2024-summer-olympics-paralympics-ot-let-the-games-begin.921354/page-94#post-126597888

Jesus Christ the misogyny

Quote:Transphobes discovering cis women can have XY chromosomes is breaking their minds.
Stahp

Quote:Also seems like the Italian boxer is just a crybaby. Oh no you got hit hard by a woman stronger than you?! Oh you poor thing!!

Quote:So pathetic lmao

Edit:
Oooo. some push back. Lets see how it goes.

Quote:What a total embarrassment for Italy. Why would you send some random woman off the street to quit after eating one clean punch?

Quote:"Random woman off the street."

What the fuck??
Quote:Nah, this shit is toxic too. This "heart of the champion" shit is the same thing people said when Simone Biles withdrew
Quote:What the fuck.

Quote:Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.
BabyDontHurtMd wrote:Also seems like the Italian boxer is just a crybaby. Oh no you got hit hard by a woman stronger than you?! Oh you poor thing!!

Mike
(08-01-2024, 03:57 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/post-126596922

Quote:I know it's a meme, but these people constantly asking what is a women are actually asking genuinely because they clearly don't know (I hope I worded that joke correctly). They don't care about facts or biology, they just want to hate, hate, hate
Uh, you're the one disputing the definition of women so it's inherently on you to supply a different one.

Quote:Also no one should be surprised that he's a raging misogynist a good portion of transphobia is misogyny and no ones ever bigotted to just one group of people.
Wut
Quote:Every time I think Rowling has hit rock bottom she finds a way to go so much deeper. She's every bit as irresponsible and dangerous as the racists who caused yesterday's riots in Southport. She should see consequences for the hatred she is now focusing on these boxers.
TERF BITCH
Followed a link from the Joanne thread and among the typical stuff was this:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/british-medical-association-bma-to-evaluate-the-cass-review-puberty-blocker-ban-for-trans-kids.941442/post-126556398 wrote:The thing is, a good report could actually provide useful and interesting information. For example, I've read that trans patients express much lower levels of regret after gender-affirming surgery than any other group with any kind of surgery. If resources were devoted to learning from this group, maybe from a psychological perspective, we could even help cis people who get surgery. But noooo, being total bigots is more important.
Wut
Is this a case of two boxers in one weight class on extreme ends of the weight class?

It's 2024, you'd think they'd be a better metric for classification apart from weight.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
woman (n.)
"adult female human," late Old English wimman, wiman (plural wimmen), literally "woman-man," alteration of wifman (plural wifmen) "woman, female servant" (8c.), a compound of wif "woman" (see wife) + man "human being" (in Old English used in reference to both sexes; see man (n.)). Compare Dutch vrouwmens "wife," literally "woman-man."

It is notable that it was thought necessary to join wif, a neuter noun, representing a female person, to man, a masc. noun representing either a male or female person, to form a word denoting a female person exclusively. [Century Dictionary]
The formation is peculiar to English and Dutch. Replaced older Old English wif and quean as the word for "female human being," as in Jesus's answer to his mother, in Anglo-Saxon gospels la, wif, hwæt is me and þe? (John ii:4 "Woman, what have I to do with thee?").

The pronunciation of the singular altered in Middle English by the rounding influence of -w-; the plural retains the original vowel. Meaning "wife," now largely restricted to U.S. dialectal use, is attested from mid-15c.

In American English, lady is "In loose and especially polite usage, a woman" [Craigie, "Dictionary of American English"]. This peculiarity was much commented upon by English travelers; in the U.S. the custom was considered especially Southern, but the English didn't bother with nice distinctions and regarded it simply as American. "This noble word [woman], spirit-stirring as it passes over English ears, is in America banished, and 'ladies' and 'females' substituted; the one to English taste mawkish and vulgar; the other indistinctive and gross. The effect is odd." [Harriet Martineau, 1837]

Woman-hater "misogynist" is from c. 1600. Women's work, that considered appropriate to women, is from 1660s. Women's liberation is attested from 1966; women's rights is from 1840, with an isolated example in 1630s.
(08-01-2024, 04:13 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: Is this a case of two boxers in one weight class on extreme ends of the weight class?

It's 2024, you'd think they'd be a better metric for classification apart from weight.
The category appears to be 66kg. 145lbs in proper scientific units.

It's not the highest women category which is 75kg:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_at_the_2024_Summer_Olympics wrote:The male boxers will contest matches in these seven weight classes:

51 kg
57 kg
63.5kg
71 kg
80 kg
92 kg
+92 kg

The female boxers will contest matches in these six weight classes:

50 kg
54 kg
57 kg
60 kg
66 kg
75 kg
Another disadvantage women face over men is weight cutting. It's another reason why having women compete against men in combat sports is unfair. 

Also I watched that dude box somebody else just to see what they looked like. Dude had his hands down the whole time with no fear of getting knocked out by his opponent.
The misogynists are attacking this brave woman's Wikipedia entry probably on orders from Joanne: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Imane_Khelif

Love all the weird Muslim/Algerian/whatever accounts in the replies pretending they know absolutely anything about women's boxers and women's boxing. lol

edit: won't embed:
[Image: fqjApAa.png]
[Image: lPkALnF.png]