Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(08-03-2024, 05:24 AM)BIONIC wrote:
(08-02-2024, 07:41 PM)wizardora wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-2-what-can-be-unburdened-by-what-has-been.933294/post-126652605

B-Dubs wrote:I mean, it's not like we haven't had users coming from the White House or major newspapers before. The yearly hurricane threads are a legit good source of information, as an example of stuff people have likely joined to follow.

Mr. Snuffleupagus wrote:Which part of the Privacy Policy covers you dropping IP information in this thread?

By the way; this is a genuine question, not an attack.

Hmmm, seems a certain admin is editing other people's posts and...researching IPs? Or trying to show off pathetically?

This got nuked Thinking

B-Dumbs lol

How else will he keep Nepnep safe from the shadowy specters of the terrorist group known as PoliEra?!  Professor Scott Steiner
https://voca.ro/11naxKqvWjje
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Jansen
Dear God, instead of a small fine or an apology letter. Noodle's going to end up on death row.
Oh shit, I read something completely wrong a month ago. I did find post-transition Kyuuji after all. lol 

I've now found two much better pictures of him pre-transition too if anyone wants that. I may have a post-transition and semi-recent picture but I am nowhere near autistic enough to tell if it's legitimately him or not because some jerk posted them in a resolution as if this was like 2005 or something.

Anyway, here's Kyuuji describing some of his fond members of his favorite internet communities from his college days, this was posted roughly six months before ResetERA.com launched:
[Image: KBCer3r.png]

Also he deleted all his groups other than ResetEra off his Steam profile since that YouTube channel vanished within an hour of being posted here. Teehee

edit: Meant to include this part about all the subsequent janny positions with the above but I'm dumb and resized the tab wrong without reading what I grabbed:
[Image: 1VtmsLy.png]
Any pics of Kyuuji in a raptor pose?   lol Also seems like Dr.Forester Reddit post could be fake since the the tweet he posted isn't in the voice actress Twitter account at all.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
I sometimes wonder if I would've turned into an entirerely different person if I got caught in the MMORPG trap instead of failing classes in high school because me and the bois were too busy watching Dragon ball Z, action movies and playing local MP games on the GameCube like SOUL CALIBUR II as well as Counter-Strike, DOD, Command & Conquer: Generals and Need for Speed: Underground on our self-built PC's.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Became a mod as a result of mass reporting.

lol 

The more things change eh
(08-03-2024, 11:03 AM)benji wrote: Oh shit, I read something completely wrong a month ago. I did find post-transition Kyuuji after all. lol 

I've now found two much better pictures of him pre-transition too if anyone wants that. I may have a post-transition and semi-recent picture but I am nowhere near autistic enough to tell if it's legitimately him or not because some jerk posted them in a resolution as if this was like 2005 or something.

Anyway, here's Kyuuji describing some of his fond members of his favorite internet communities from his college days, this was posted roughly six months before ResetERA.com launched:
[Image: KBCer3r.png]

Also he deleted all his groups other than ResetEra off his Steam profile since that YouTube channel vanished within an hour of being posted here. Teehee

edit: Meant to include this part about all the subsequent janny positions with the above but I'm dumb and resized the tab wrong without reading what I grabbed:
[Image: 1VtmsLy.png]

I love the fact that he got his moderation position by reporting heaps of people to the moderators. Forum snitch from way back.
This post has been hidden by the user, quote or reply to view.
Finally I can post nudes of myself, thanks!

[Image: jXIw53K.gif]
Two hearts is uh having a real identity crisis, again 

Quote:The more nonbinary I feel, the more I feel like maybe I'm just some kind of women adjacent faggot instead of actually a woman. Like I dunno, like can I be AFAB nonbinary or is that only for people with pussies?

https://bsky.app/profile/patchw3rk.bsky.social/post/3kyqvw2apc22f

Also one of them claims to have a girlfriend now… 

Melody (Malds) still begging for food, while posting 2 new gundam models lol
(08-03-2024, 01:14 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Two hearts is uh having a real identity crisis, again 

Quote:The more nonbinary I feel, the more I feel like maybe I'm just some kind of women adjacent faggot instead of actually a woman. Like I dunno, like can I be AFAB nonbinary or is that only for people with pussies?

https://bsky.app/profile/patchw3rk.bsky.social/post/3kyqvw2apc22f

Also one of them claims to have a girlfriend now… 

Melody (Malds) still begging for food, while posting 2 new gundam models lol

Anyone know where this Jame Gumb wanna be lives? We might need to look for any murder victims that were turned into skin suits.
Australia is all I know about two hearts specifically, probably lots of info on that bluesky account but also lots of retarded rambling.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/louisiana-becomes-the-first-to-legalize-surgical-castration-for-child-rapists.943620/post-126666669

In here Reee defends pedos. Shocked Pikachu

They are afraid the gov will use this on trans people. I thought they didn't want their balls? Elon
(08-02-2024, 06:26 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: She's a real woman who is really good at punching.  lol

Chuddies lose this time.

reduxx is not an unbiased source but today they're reporting that officials confirm the boxer is biologically male:

https://reduxx.info/international-olympic-committee-was-warned-about-male-boxers-world-boxing-organization-vice-president-says/

Quote:A Hungarian sports official has come out and stated that Algerian boxer Imane Khelif is not female. István Kovács, the European Vice President of the World Boxing Organization and former Secretary General of the International Boxing Association, told Hungarian press that he had warned the International Olympic Committee about males participating in women’s boxing as early as 2022, but that nothing was done.

In a shocking statement made to Magyar Nemzet yesterday, Kovács confirmed the speculation surrounding the Algerian boxer, adding that it had been known as early as 2022 that Khelif was biologically male.

“The problem was not with the level of Khelif’s testosterone, because that can be adjusted nowadays, but with the result of the gender test, which clearly revealed that the Algerian boxer is biologically male,” Kovács said in an interview with Magyar Nemzet, adding that a total of five boxers had been examined including Khelif by the International Boxing Association, and all of them “were indeed men.”

Kovács asserted that he personally reported the shocking result immediately to the International Olympics Committee, “but as unbelievable as it is, they have not responded to this to this day.” The retired world champion boxer also commented that he recently spoke with former women’s world champion Mária Kovács, who bitterly remarked that in modern women’s boxing, “there is a 20 percent chance that one of the athletes will suffer a testicular injury.”

additionally, the International Olympic Committee is backpedaling from their previous comments:

Quote:CORRECTION

In today’s IOC – Paris 2024 press briefing, IOC President Bach said:
“But I repeat, here, this is not a DSD case, this is about a woman taking part in a women’s competition, and I think I have explained this many times.”

What was intended was:
“But I repeat, here, this is not a transgender case, this is about a woman taking part in a women’s competition, and I think I have explained this many times.”

the translation: the boxer is not trans, but it would be inaccurate to say the boxer does not suffer from DSD (i.e.: XY chromosomes)

trans being one of those wobbly social identification things, and not something rooted in discoverable, litigable fact like being born an underdeveloped man and receiving the benefits of male puberty
https://www.resetera.com/threads/louisiana-becomes-the-first-to-legalize-surgical-castration-for-child-rapists.943620/post-126676128

Not gonna quote the long post, but the summary is:

“This law is absolutely intended to victimize black and LGBTQ people!”
“actually the main sponsors are two black women democrats, so that probably isn’t the intention after all”

lol

I’m not in favor of the law at all, but it’s deranged how quickly era can go from law against pedophiles to “this is gonna devastate the black community”…that’s quite an implication, folks.
(08-03-2024, 02:06 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/louisiana-becomes-the-first-to-legalize-surgical-castration-for-child-rapists.943620/post-126676128

“actually the main sponsors are two black women democrats, so that probably isn’t the intention after all”

lol

I’m not in favor of the law at all, but it’s deranged how quickly era can go from law against pedophiles to “this is gonna devastate the black community”…that’s quite an implication, folks.

Because they know nobody will give a shit about pervs, “So let’s act like this will effect a more sympathetic community”. God you can tell they’ve become armchair political strategists.
(08-03-2024, 01:46 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Australia is all I know about two hearts specifically, probably lots of info on that bluesky account but also lots of retarded rambling.

Guess I'm safe for now, but that "person" gives off some Ed Gein vibes.

Fun fact
Gein was my serial killer crush. Ed died in the Wisconsin Hospital for the Insane in '84 when I was 14. There was a lot of press at the time so I was the perfect age to be into all that creepy shit. (Hence my avatar)

Not to sound like Planetsmasher but a teacher of mine was from Plainfield and was babysat by him a few times. So I got to ask what he was like from someone that knew him. I'm pretty sure I hooked up with some goth chicks back in the day because of that fact. It was the perfect icebreaker for those types of women.

Ed was a weird confused guy that wanted to be a woman too. If only he would have been born later, he could have joined Reee and found like minded friends.
(08-03-2024, 02:06 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/louisiana-becomes-the-first-to-legalize-surgical-castration-for-child-rapists.943620/post-126676128

lol

Well time for RE to shut up because black women are never wrong

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wlw-of-era-what-would-you-do-say-if-you-actually-met-sappho.943929/

Quote:TheEchosOfTheCyborg
She/Her
So one day you see an old woman who desperately needs to get to the other side of the VERY busy street... With a motorway in the middle and asks for your help. You, being a good Samaritan, do so... So the old woman reveals herself as actually Apthrodite, Olympian Goddess of Love, War, shipping, Passion, Lust, WLW and Procreation; and as a reward she plops you onto a massive seashell and has her dolphins send ride you back in time to 605 BCE, Mytilene, Leabos for a year or two; the home place of the famous poet Sapoho.

So what would do if you met Sappho (or really do with yourself in ancient Lesbos)?

Additional question: Which historical women would you want to meet and/or date?

"I'm such a lesbian. So, lets talk about what woman we would like to put our cocks in. uwu"
Nintex, somebody's hungry:
[Image: 5Rd1Ndr.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anyone-else-having-troubles-sleeping.943764/post-126669999

Quote:Fat4all

every night

You know what helps you sleep? Exercise you fat fuck. Try walking, (other than to your refrigerator) it might help.
Speaking of fat fucks. The Human Blobfish is starving.
Anyway, here's Kyuuji:
[Image: pre1.png][Image: pre2.png][Image: pre3.png]
lmao
(08-03-2024, 01:49 PM)Uncle wrote:
(08-02-2024, 06:26 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: She's a real woman who is really good at punching.  lol

Chuddies lose this time.

reduxx is not an unbiased source but today they're reporting that officials confirm the boxer is biologically male:

https://reduxx.info/international-olympic-committee-was-warned-about-male-boxers-world-boxing-organization-vice-president-says/

Quote:A Hungarian sports official has come out and stated that Algerian boxer Imane Khelif is not female. István Kovács, the European Vice President of the World Boxing Organization and former Secretary General of the International Boxing Association, told Hungarian press that he had warned the International Olympic Committee about males participating in women’s boxing as early as 2022, but that nothing was done.

In a shocking statement made to Magyar Nemzet yesterday, Kovács confirmed the speculation surrounding the Algerian boxer, adding that it had been known as early as 2022 that Khelif was biologically male.

“The problem was not with the level of Khelif’s testosterone, because that can be adjusted nowadays, but with the result of the gender test, which clearly revealed that the Algerian boxer is biologically male,” Kovács said in an interview with Magyar Nemzet, adding that a total of five boxers had been examined including Khelif by the International Boxing Association, and all of them “were indeed men.”

Kovács asserted that he personally reported the shocking result immediately to the International Olympics Committee, “but as unbelievable as it is, they have not responded to this to this day.” The retired world champion boxer also commented that he recently spoke with former women’s world champion Mária Kovács, who bitterly remarked that in modern women’s boxing, “there is a 20 percent chance that one of the athletes will suffer a testicular injury.”

additionally, the International Olympic Committee is backpedaling from their previous comments:

Quote:CORRECTION

In today’s IOC – Paris 2024 press briefing, IOC President Bach said:
“But I repeat, here, this is not a DSD case, this is about a woman taking part in a women’s competition, and I think I have explained this many times.”

What was intended was:
“But I repeat, here, this is not a transgender case, this is about a woman taking part in a women’s competition, and I think I have explained this many times.”

the translation: the boxer is not trans, but it would be inaccurate to say the boxer does not suffer from DSD (i.e.: XY chromosomes)

trans being one of those wobbly social identification things, and not something rooted in discoverable, litigable fact like being born an underdeveloped man and receiving the benefits of male puberty

back peddling is a stretch.

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1147392/bach-paris-2024-gender-row-cultural-war

Quote:Bach condemned the "hate speech" directed at both athletes and insisted there was no doubt about their status as women. "We have two female boxers who were born as women, who were raised as women, who have women's passports and who have been competing as women for many years," Bach said. "That's the clear definition of a woman."

"What we see now is that some people want to hijack the definition of a woman," the German said. "I can only invite them to come up with a new definition based on science of who is a woman and how can someone who was born, grew up and competed as a woman not be considered a woman. If you come up with something, we are willing to look at it, but we are not going to engage in a politically motivated culture war.", added.

Bloodsports are barbaric, I say let anyone fight anyone.

Beat the shit out of all yall neanderthals, together.
3 users liked this post: Averon, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(08-03-2024, 02:53 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/wlw-of-era-what-would-you-do-say-if-you-actually-met-sappho.943929/

Quote:TheEchosOfTheCyborg
She/Her
So one day you see an old woman who desperately needs to get to the other side of the VERY busy street... With a motorway in the middle and asks for your help. You, being a good Samaritan, do so... So the old woman reveals herself as actually Apthrodite, Olympian Goddess of Love, War, shipping, Passion, Lust, WLW and Procreation; and as a reward she plops you onto a massive seashell and has her dolphins send ride you back in time to 605 BCE, Mytilene, Leabos for a year or two; the home place of the famous poet Sapoho.

So what would do if you met Sappho (or really do with yourself in ancient Lesbos)?

Additional question: Which historical women would you want to meet and/or date?

"I'm such a lesbian. So, lets talk about what woman we would like to put our cocks in. uwu"

"Apthrodite, Olympian Goddess of Love, War, shipping, Passion, Lust, WLW and Procreation"

pretty sure some of those aren't quite historically sound Thinking 

also who the fuck has any context to answer a question like this, you get back there and find out sappho wasn't even real, just some sad sack incel pretending to be a female poet and building up a brand that survived long enough to hide the truth

if she was real, she's not your ideal vision of her, she probably smells horrible and suffers from a dozen conditions we've since cured, and would rather be left alone to her writings instead of drooling fans just like any modern day youtuber, she'd probably have her dad pull a boogie2988 on you at her doorstep except it won't be a warning shot
(08-03-2024, 03:11 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: back peddling is a stretch.

it would be, that's why I described the entirely different activity known as backpedaling