Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(08-03-2024, 03:08 PM)benji wrote: Anyway, here's Kyuuji:
[Image: pre1.png][Image: pre2.png][Image: pre3.png]

So another balding transEra member.
(08-03-2024, 03:11 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1147392/bach-paris-2024-gender-row-cultural-war
Quote:Bach condemned the "hate speech" directed at both athletes and insisted there was no doubt about their status as women. "We have two female boxers who were born as women, who were raised as women, who have women's passports and who have been competing as women for many years," Bach said. "That's the clear definition of a woman."
"What we see now is that some people want to hijack the definition of a woman," the German said. "I can only invite them to come up with a new definition based on science of who is a woman and how can someone who was born, grew up and competed as a woman not be considered a woman. If you come up with something, we are willing to look at it, but we are not going to engage in a politically motivated culture war.", added.

sorry, this is fucking hilarious

"look, our definition of woman is clear and includes what it says on her passport, we've said that over and over for the past week and I don't know how we can be any more clear about the passport thing, maybe some other people have other views like chromosomes and testosterone levels and maybe we'd look at that someday, but for now it's the passport thing ok"
(08-03-2024, 03:11 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: Bloodsports are barbaric, I say let anyone fight anyone.

Beat the shit out of all yall neanderthals, together.
I want freaks pumped full of steroids, i want to see the limits of what the human body can do at peak freak, if they had an olympics like that i bet it would do better ratings than the shit the way it is now
benji dateline='[url=tel:1722697720' wrote: 1722697720[/url]']
Anyway, here's Kyuuji:

This cannot be real. Benji, please confirm that this is a true and accurate Kyuuji so I can laugh myself to death

While we’re on please confirm that kyuuji has a worse job than I expected
(08-03-2024, 03:04 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/anyone-else-having-troubles-sleeping.943764/post-126669999

Quote:Fat4all

every night

You know what helps you sleep? Exercise you fat fuck. Try walking, (other than to your refrigerator) it might help.

I thought B-Dumbs implemented that one feature where you can't short post like this fatfuck4alll

Yaaaaas kween slaaaaaay  Bowdown  Bowdown

SOMEBODY STAB ME IN THE EYES Existential
Find Uzzy next, Benji.
Quote:Leaf -くん🏳️‍⚧️ they/them‬ ‪@patchw3rk.bsky.social‬
·
24m
Leaf should be allowed to stay in the children's ward and go to the play room and play cards and get their face painted nad stuff.

Alright y'all i think it's time to contact the FBI. You should see all the lolis melody shreds posts too.
Need to see some post-transition pics for the lulz. These dudes are the best
Seems cruel tbh. They probably don't want the pictures shared, and I don't want to look at their fugly features either.
(08-03-2024, 04:18 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: Need to see some post-transition pics for the lulz. These dudes are the best

Do you think he passes?? He looked like a normal dude before, facial feminization surgery can only do so much.
(08-03-2024, 04:31 PM)EaldNarche wrote:
(08-03-2024, 04:18 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: Need to see some post-transition pics for the lulz. These dudes are the best

Do you think he passes?? He looked like a normal dude before, facial feminization surgery can only do so much.

*She
Get it right, TERF  Hmph
How people don't see this as a possible way for males to get into female spaces I'll never know. Everyone of them looks like a man and still wants to fuck women. I feel bad for women. Any pushback by real women is met with violent hostility and the conversation gets shut down. Men literally telling women to shut up and accept them into private female spaces or else.

people of gender getting the last word on this shit over women is baffling. They all cry about safe spaces for whatever weird group they belong to but nope, not women. They'll shame you and call you a transphobe if you're a real lesbian and don't want a girlcock. Like, WTF.

Malds of Reee, you are the biggest and most insidious of all the misogynists. Going undercover to sneak into areas you don't belong to get your jollies. You are disgusting. If a real woman wants to use a restroom and one of you pervers won't leave. I'm sure myself and others have no problem dragging you out by your dick and balls. I'm too old and don't give a shit anymore, you can't fuck up my future. I'll gladly spend a night in jail and feel great about it the next day. This shits gone too far.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to find something else to get angry about. I'm a very busy man as you can see by my constant posting here.
(08-03-2024, 04:43 PM)killamajig wrote: How people don't see this as a possible way for males to get into female spaces I'll never know. Everyone of them looks like a man and still wants to fuck women. I feel bad for women. Any pushback by real women is met with violent hostility and the conversation gets shut down. Men literally telling women to shut up and accept them into private female spaces or else.

people of gender getting the last word on this shit over women is baffling. They all cry about safe spaces for whatever weird group they belong to but nope, not women. They'll shame you and call you a transphobe if you're a real lesbian and don't want a girlcock. Like, WTF.

Malds of Reee, you are the biggest and most insidious of all the misogynists. Going undercover to sneak into areas you don't belong to get your jollies. You are disgusting. If a real woman wants to use a restroom and one of you pervers won't leave. I'm sure myself and others have no problem dragging you out by your dick and balls. I'm too old and don't give a shit anymore, you can't fuck up my future. I'll gladly spend a night in jail and feel great about it the next day. This shits gone too far.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to find something else to get angry about. I'm a very busy man as you can see by my constant posting here.

Lesbians just haven't had the right dick yet.
Siren 
WE HAVE CONFIRMATION

MRS. FREEZE IS A GAY GAY LESBIAN WITH NORA ON ICE

[Image: rVrvjNB.png]

(less concerning than the dislike bar is the number of views)
wtf i love Zaslav now
https://www.resetera.com/threads/streamer-kai-cenat-streams-bloodborne-so-sony-will-create-remaster-or-remake.944001/

Off to a good start

Quote:We really don't need to promote a man that has protected a rapist.
(08-03-2024, 04:43 PM)killamajig wrote: How people don't see this as a possible way for males to get into female spaces I'll never know. Everyone of them looks like a man and still wants to fuck women. I feel bad for women. Any pushback by real women is met with violent hostility and the conversation gets shut down. Men literally telling women to shut up and accept them into private female spaces or else.

Don't be frightened by the scary toxic masculine old cis white man. 
Momala is going to protect you against transphobes and give you the freedom and right to love who you want to love and use the bathroom you want to use. 

[Image: pride-kamala-harris.gif]
So anybody who claims to be a woman is a woman but if I say that I want to be with a female then I'm being misogynistic. So how am I supposed to say I want a biological woman without being transphobic dunno
(08-03-2024, 02:53 PM)killamajig wrote:
Quote:TheEchosOfTheCyborg
Additional question: Which historical women would you want to meet and/or date?

I like how they assume that would be an option.

Sappho:

[Image: ETZeFm.gif]
creeper bire back at it again
3 users liked this post: nachobro, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(08-03-2024, 05:20 PM)Nintex wrote:

Momala is going to protect you against transphobes and give you the freedom and right to love who you want to love and use the bathroom you want to use. 

The only way she's getting my vote is if she campaigns here and code switches so she sounds like she's straight out of the Fargo movie. 

Ya. Oh, ya? Ya. Sounds good. See ya at the fish fry. Let's get there early before they run out of cheese curds. Ya.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
Quote:Imane Khelif bursts into tears following her victory against Luca Hamori from Hungary who attacked her on social media before the fight.

I think it's settled Khelif is a woman.

I get no respect!
(08-03-2024, 05:37 PM)killamajig wrote:
(08-03-2024, 05:20 PM)Nintex wrote:

The only way she's getting my vote is if she campaigns here and code switches so she sounds like she's straight out of the Fargo movie. 

Ya. Oh, ya? Ya. Sounds good. See ya at the fish fry. Let's get there early before they run out of cheese curds. Ya.

Momala enacting a 70% tax for whites (and white-adjacent) only to ensure every trans person gets the free gender care they deserve as your retirement savings get hit by 400% inflation

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952hfywhgubdip2p33jx7u...w.gif&ct=g]

Secretary of Gender and Diversity Pete Buttigieg announcing his "Inclusivity Act" to spend $50 trillion to make every bathroom in America gender neutral

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wdcwj2nfima2htdy94...y.gif&ct=g]
Fuck me Trump Jr’s let herself go.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
These memes I’m now getting are hilarious

Presented without comment-

Fat Retard wrote:I'm eating a vegetable sandwich with green beans (something I've never been a fan of) but it's all about changing my diet so I can lose weight.

But damn, it's not easy. I don't know if it's my taste buds or whatever but my stomach just doesn't want it but I'm forcing it in small bites.

Still down the hatch it goes.

Why does everything that's bad for have to taste so good? It's not fair.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/changing-your-diet-is-not-easy.944019/
Drop the sodie pops and you will drop pounds like crazy and keep them off!
(08-03-2024, 01:49 PM)Uncle wrote:

Quote:“I will not confuse the two issues,” Bach said, before confusing the two issues.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/article/2024/aug/03/international-olympic-committee-thomas-bach-transgender-correction-paris

lol

That even the people in charge are confused says a lot