Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(08-23-2024, 12:52 AM)BananaBlast wrote: I'm a bit late but....

It is because of Naiad's post two days ago, where the gender-obsessed narcisist who malds daily over sexy female characters had called attention to the very existence of this website, that I signed up here. So great job Naiad, in calling attention to this website (because you couldn't stand the idea of someone criticizing your aggressive whining), you've got at least one other person to inquire more about not only your heaping loads of bullshit, but everyone else who's in your little gossip clique.

Anyhoo, I'm completely new here (hi all), so I don't know how or what this place is like. But I gotta say, when I heard that it's a site shitting on the absolute insanity that are ResetEra regulars and moderators, I just couldn't resist. I've been wanting to provide my own commentary for that shithole for a long time. I mean everyone knows ResetEra is insane, of course, but I've found that there's almost no real discussion towards the specifics. ResetEraInAction gets barely any traction whatsoever, and ReseteraTakes 2.0 closed up shop about two years ago.

So, nice to be here. I frequently lurk the "why women criticize thread" because it's just a massive pile of cringe. Nearly every single post on that thread is just massive amounts of cringe. Wouldn't even know where to begin.

howdy friendo

nepenthe in shambles, "oh jesus no we actually drove traffic and new members to their site"  lol

Quote:I don't know how or what this place is like

actually broad melting pot of people from all over the world with all kinds of political beliefs who have been enjoying a long running reality tv show called neogaf resetera for a long time

if you read the politics thread and go oh god a bunch of fucking right wing trumpers don't worry, that's just nintex

don't know how long you have watched era, here is a collection of some significant historical events from its past: https://thebore.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=74

e: there are many links in that thread to ANOTHER bore, short story, previous bore started getting unstable, owner wasn't going to fix it, new bore site was made (this one), previous owner decided to keep his running, so there are two bores, this is the currently active era-focused one
rule #1
Post Hog
(08-23-2024, 01:04 AM)Straight Edge wrote: rule #1
Post Hog

actually benji edition seems to be post-hog Stahp
We take shenis and vaguyna in exchange. STARDUST
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia

It is because of Naiad's post two days ago, where the gender-obsessed narcisist who malds daily over sexy female characters had called attention to the very existence of this website, that I signed up here. So great job Naiad, in calling attention to this website (because you couldn't stand the idea of someone criticizing your aggressive whining), you've got at least one other person to inquire more about not only your heaping loads of bullshit, but everyone else who's in your little gossip clique.

Anyhoo, I'm completely new here (hi all), so I don't know how or what this place is like. But I gotta say, when I heard that it's a site shitting on the absolute insanity that are ResetEra regulars and moderators, I just couldn't resist. I've been wanting to provide my own commentary for that shithole for a long time. I mean everyone knows ResetEra is insane, of course, but I've found that there's almost no real discussion towards the specifics. ResetEraInAction gets barely any traction whatsoever, and ReseteraTakes 2.0 closed up shop about two years ago.

So, nice to be here. I frequently lurk the "why women criticize thread" because it's just a massive pile of cringe. Nearly every single post on that thread is just massive amounts of cringe. Wouldn't even know where to begin.

Nice try… Naiad!
Hopefully BananananaBlasts has some headmates we need a new twohearts.
Hamas-era still trying to get attention by in the dnc topic. They are just ignored at this point.
Wouldn't surprise me to hear Kamal speak on Palestine and that's why they're not letting it get ahead of her.

and then she'll go so shut up era.
(08-22-2024, 11:33 PM)Jansen wrote:
(08-22-2024, 09:08 PM)Venice wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/no-one%E2%80%99s-ready-for-this-ai-photo-manipulation-widely-available-in-smartphones.961404/page-2#post-127555749

Grunty wrote:Good lord. I couldn't tell the difference in any single one of those photos in the OP

Then you would have to be an absolute stupid, inbred, my-momma-is-my-sista and my pa-is-my-grandpa, moron not to be able to tell these are either AI images or photoshopped:

Image 1: Where are the water ripples from a helicopter that's crashed into a river??
Image 2: Who the hell draws up 2 fat lines of cocaine on a rug??
Image 3: There's a dead body and a crashed car, but no police cars or ambulances?
Image 4: Who stands and takes a picture of a bomb with smoke coming out of a bag and is about to go off?

[Image: 2BVegc1.jpeg]
[Image: noTaXBc.png]

I honestly think the reason why ResetEra is so afraid of AI photography is because, just like they fall for fake stories and tweets and always jump to conclusions without ever waiting 5 seconds for even one fact to slip out, they are the exact type of people who will fall for a fake image every single time: dumb, gullible, stupid and somehow getting through life with one retarded brain cell.

I pour all my cocaine onto the rug so that when I pass out drunk I'll wake up high af.

Also my cat likes it too

What is that crashed car made out of, Soda can tin?
See I’d like to use AI to remove the lines of cocaine and wine bottles from my photos.
I like how not one person mentioned DL apologizing for speak out his ass.

Welcome and remember that here at the Birette's we're the number 1 trans gaming site on the internet and the "why women criticize thread" is jealous.  Snob
(08-23-2024, 01:04 AM)Uncle wrote: actually broad melting pot of people from all over the world with all kinds of political beliefs who have been enjoying a long running reality tv show called neogaf resetera for a long time

if you read the politics thread and go oh god a bunch of fucking right wing trumpers don't worry, that's just nintex

don't know how long you have watched era, here is a collection of some significant historical events from its past: https://thebore.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=74

e: there are many links in that thread to ANOTHER bore, short story, previous bore started getting unstable, owner wasn't going to fix it, new bore site was made (this one), previous owner decided to keep his running, so there are two bores, this is the currently active era-focused one
Heh, thank you for the welcome. Seems fair enough. 

I should mention that I don't care one bit about real world politics, so I'm simply going to be silent or avoid most of those kinds of posts (unless I really have something to say). 

In fact, I'd say I'm very moderate overall when it comes to political stances. I don't really sway too much onto one side, and unlike the average ResetEra user that just loves starting shit, I don't speak feverishly on things I don't have any actual knowledge about. And of course, I condone the extreme, annoying, nagging or discriminatory sides of all sides of the political fence.

Most of my posts are going to be concerned with the gaming side of things and noteworthy excerpts from the "why women criticize" thread, because I personally find it one of the most egerious threads on all of Resetera (it's the most viewed and by far the longest running to the point it's on part 3)

(08-23-2024, 01:10 AM)DocWager wrote: Nice try… Naiad!
LOL
(08-22-2024, 03:06 PM)DocWager wrote: Edit: [Image: GVH0rK_WoAA6IB8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

This lady has it all.

She can't keep getting away with it!  Stahp
Uncle dateline='[url=tel:1724375057' wrote: 1724375057[/url]']
nepenthe in shambles, "oh jesus no we actually drove traffic and new members to their site"  lol
At this point, Nepenthe has got to realize she has single-handedly done more to advertise the virtues of this site than any other individual or event. 

Flo:Progressive as Nep:TheBire
HamasEra is the best thing about this new Resetera season. B-dubs giving them an inch and then they try to take a mile slowly sees more and more of their posters get weeded out.  lol
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
I wish Nepnep would join. They'd be able to go full Hitler rhetoric about the Jewish people like they do on twitter and Benji would allow it.  Popcorn
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-387#post-127562781

' wrote:Hasan's been pretty great this DNC. I think his meeting with AOC is coming up and he's also speaking with Ilhan Omar, Shawn Fain and more Uncommitted protestors today.

edit: looks like he's "politely" getting kicked out

Streamers are journalists now?  lol
(08-23-2024, 01:04 AM)Uncle wrote: nepenthe in shambles, "oh jesus no we actually drove traffic and new members to their site"  
It's funny because I bet it actually did to a certain extent..... whether it's only just me, a few other thread lurkers, or a sizeable number of other ResetEra thread lurkers that discovered this website thanks to Naiad's whining.

Why doesn't Nepenthe give Naiad a ban though? She namedropped the website and therefore would be the one responsible for "signalboosting a hate site". Oh wait, it's probably because she's a fiesty shit-talking woman (or so I am lead to believe she's a woman) and people who are not cisgender men are given a little bit more room for error.

Funny how Commander Quackers got a month ban "signalboosting a hate site" even though he wasn't the one who namedropped this site. 

But the real reason for his ban was most likely because he inadvertently posted something that made Princess Bubblegum look really terrible, which was a screenshot of her irresponsibly calling cishet people to arms for some..... bizarre reason that I am sure is based upon a mentally ill victim complex delusion.

As a cisgendered, heterosexual, able-bodied male, no, I am not going to "take up arms" for some invisible conflict based upon someone's mentally ill victim complex delusions. Couldn't even dream of being that crazy.

(08-23-2024, 01:13 AM)almostheathen wrote: Hopefully BananananaBlasts has some headmates we need a new twohearts.
That reminds me.... would any of you guys happen to know why twohearts was banned?

I thought they were keeping that freak around just for brownie points (i.e "look we've got a two spirited person, we're so diverse!"), but it seems not even they weren't exempt from the banhammer. It doesn't seem to be a self-requested ban.
Speaking of faked images there was that cass of the actor Joseph Gatt recently who was aquitted of sex crimes against a minor. The chat logs were faked and it took police TWO YEARS to realise. You don't need to be convicted for fake AI evidence to ruin your life.

(08-22-2024, 08:08 PM)DocWager wrote:
(08-22-2024, 07:23 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-myth-wukongs-content-creator-guidelines-include-not-mentioning-feminist-propaganda-politics-etc%E2%80%99-up-confirmed.955914/page-12#post-127332798
Quote:  User banned (permanent): downplaying sexism over a series of posts, account in junior phase
DeadbeatDisco wrote:Honestly, I had no interest in playing the game going back to when it was first announced, so really I have no dog in this fight.
But nothing about this feels any more concrete then before. At most we have confirmation of what 4 creators getting this email? How is there not more confirmation one way or the other. Makes no sense.
Damn, banned before the chips were all laid out. Were those trans posters banned for jumping on that story, that I don’t remember, too soon the other day

The Pinknews story? Or something else
Unfortunately, we were probably responsible for the death of twohearts. The Resetera mods frequent this thread and some of the shit from twohearts we posted was too much, even for their retarded minds. Twohearts was collateral damage I'm afraid.
its a mystery. Some intrepid bire posters found TwoHearts on bsky, where they were obviously being an insane pedophile creep, but its not like TwoHearts’ posts on Era made much effort to hide that fact.

The funniest part will always be that most of us here thought they were a 200 IQ troll until the bsky account was found  lol
I don't know about that. We called Twohearts a troll for months and nothing happened.

Then Twohearts proved they are either a troll who went too far or just downright crazy.  Gloomy

Finding their Bluesky account was the end of the road for them.
Naiad whining is the best part. They're a literal who and no one even talked about them much.  lol

Imagine posting a hate site for clout and its users don't even know who you are.  Girlslaff
(08-23-2024, 01:47 AM)BananaBlast wrote: Oh wait, it's probably because she's a fiesty shit-talking woman (or so I am lead to believe she's a woman) 

this last one is fucking weird, there appears to be someone lying dead on the floor in the background and there is also incomprehensible screaming

[Image: CYCEvPk.png]
Stop dyoxxing Nep!
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Funny you mention that, because I thought twohearts was a troll myself, but then I remembered A. Poe's Law B. never underestimate mentally illness, particular mentally ill resetera users.

I'm super curious, what on earth was on their bluesky account that would've get the mods to turn on their precious two-spirited trans manchild?
I.... wow...... holy shit I had no idea Nepethene was a fucking furry.

I think... I am going to learn some new things around here. 😳
(08-23-2024, 02:05 AM)Uncle wrote:
(08-23-2024, 01:47 AM)BananaBlast wrote: Oh wait, it's probably because she's a fiesty shit-talking woman (or so I am lead to believe she's a woman) 

this last one is fucking weird, there appears to be someone lying dead on the floor in the background and there is also incomprehensible screaming

[Image: CYCEvPk.png]

Nice middle-class house Nep. Would be a shame if Benji doxxed you by posting a photo of the outside...
Win
(08-23-2024, 02:14 AM)BananaBlast wrote: I.... wow...... holy shit I had no idea Nepethene was a fucking furry.

I think... I am going to learn some new things around here. 😳

Dude, your mind is about the be blown Neo from the Matrix-style.

Pacspit