Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(09-14-2024, 02:36 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:
(09-14-2024, 01:05 PM)Cheers wrote:
(09-13-2024, 07:39 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:
I think this is the guy who people are using as a source and most likely the one who started the rumor. Specifically that black dude in the red hoodie making these claims at the city council.
He’s an influencer chasing clout. He even has someone filming him. 
There were others saying the same thing that day. No idea who went first. Why are we assuming it’s the black guy and not, say, the actual Nazi or the fat chick?

Nepenthe often says dumb shit and is wrong most of the time but are we really framing this as coming from a black influencer and not Blood Pride?

Spoiler:  (click to show)

Clout chasing?

Ah yes. People on the internet say it’s true so it must be! I thought this place was better than that 😂
(09-14-2024, 02:45 PM)Cheers wrote: Ah yes. People on the internet say it’s true so it must be! I thought this place was better than that 😂

Yeah this place can be pretty terrible. Most importantly though, have you posted hog yet? ufup
(09-14-2024, 01:42 PM)Nintex wrote:

Trump was right again Trumps

Why's nobody tending to the meat? The fuck wants to eat burnt cat?
(09-14-2024, 02:52 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote:
(09-14-2024, 01:42 PM)Nintex wrote:

Trump was right again Trumps

Why's nobody tending to the meat? The fuck wants to eat burnt cat?

I bet they didn’t even wash the cat with dish soap smh
(09-14-2024, 01:48 PM)Rendle wrote: Who was the reserera user who had credit card debt and was living paycheck to paycheck but was still travelling and living large, and when someone suggested they start saving and living within their means, their response was "I deserve to have nice things"? I rememeber there being multiple people in that thread proud of their fiscal irresponsibility.

The same one who was always complaining about his mother? Username was something like "insertdisc2" and had Aerith from FF7 holding a gun. Absolute bell-end.
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
If I was a Haitian immigrant, I'd download the McDonald's app n get a $3 big Mac, n then do the cat sacrifice later
(09-14-2024, 02:45 PM)Cheers wrote:
(09-14-2024, 02:36 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:
(09-14-2024, 01:05 PM)Cheers wrote: He’s an influencer chasing clout. He even has someone filming him. 
There were others saying the same thing that day. No idea who went first. Why are we assuming it’s the black guy and not, say, the actual Nazi or the fat chick?

Nepenthe often says dumb shit and is wrong most of the time but are we really framing this as coming from a black influencer and not Blood Pride?

Clout chasing?

Ah yes. People on the internet say it’s true so it must be! I thought this place was better than that 😂

Yup. Everything people say on the internet and social is definitely true. We all know people don't lie on the internet.

Are you fucking kidding me lol. 

Trump and his dipshit supporters and their nonsense lies and conspiracy theory can fuck off.
[Image: OriJ1Z7.png]
(09-14-2024, 03:51 PM)Uncle wrote: [Image: OriJ1Z7.png]

I’m tired of people here linking Nep’s posts. It’s triggering me!
Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!
It’s sickening when Ree finally discovers a thing. This clown goes into a thread about Jane’s Addiction just to bleat about ree’s being mean to Chappell Roan.

Quote:Weird how much more positive and lighthearted this thread is as opposed to recent threads about a queer woman who had shows canceled. Not even a single "think of the fans" or "fuck them forever"
(09-14-2024, 03:51 PM)Uncle wrote: [Image: OriJ1Z7.png]

is this? Sophisticated Japanese Gaming
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Averon
They're eating HOG at the Bire!
Trumps
Have you ladies ever just slept on the bed with your tits out?
(09-14-2024, 04:50 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: Have you ladies ever just slept on the bed with your tits out?

This place is as packed with ladies as a 90’s wrestling indie show.

Same goes for Era.
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(09-14-2024, 03:09 PM)malfoyking wrote: Yup. Everything people say on the internet and social is definitely true. We all know people don't lie on the internet.

Trump and his dipshit supporters and their nonsense lies and conspiracy theory can fuck off.

(09-14-2024, 05:36 PM)Nintex wrote:
(09-14-2024, 03:09 PM)malfoyking wrote: Yup. Everything people say on the internet and social is definitely true. We all know people don't lie on the internet.

Notice something there? The cat is going for the center. Fuck that centrist cat!
4 users liked this post: nampad, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
I wonder how much it would cost to get Nothing Loud to never say PhD again on Resetera and is it worth a perm to ask?
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, MJBarret, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-my-girlfriend.981222/

Quote:My girlfriend works thirds and I'm looking after her kids. I left the door to the bedroom cracked because I was doing something in the kitchen. I see one of her kids looking in the bedroom, and my gf is sitting on an old rocking chair... Peeing. I didn't know what she was doing at first, then saw that her pants were down. I asked her if she knew she was peeing on a chair and replied she had to pee and 'this was the closest.' She's never done anything like this, and I'm really concerned. She's out of it more than usual, so I'm certain she either drank or took something before she got home. I'm equally concerned and kind of angry. I don't think this was a case of sleep walking, she just seemed UTI. Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

It's drugs bro
(09-14-2024, 05:46 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-my-girlfriend.981222/

Quote:My girlfriend works thirds and I'm looking after her kids. I left the door to the bedroom cracked because I was doing something in the kitchen. I see one of her kids looking in the bedroom, and my gf is sitting on an old rocking chair... Peeing. I didn't know what she was doing at first, then saw that her pants were down. I asked her if she knew she was peeing on a chair and replied she had to pee and 'this was the closest.' She's never done anything like this, and I'm really concerned. She's out of it more than usual, so I'm certain she either drank or took something before she got home. I'm equally concerned and kind of angry. I don't think this was a case of sleep walking, she just seemed UTI. Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

It's drugs bro

Another dumpster fire of a human being on Era.
A week old but King of CHUDS Sakurai give Dev ERA a protip:

3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, BananaBlast, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:Has anything else out of the ordinary been happening lately? It might be just a one-time thing.

Nope, she just pissed on a chair Trumps 

Quote:It was just fucking bizarre. She simply pulled her pants back up and crawled in bed while I started cleaning her piss up.

She is protesting PATRIARCHY chud  Aloy
(09-14-2024, 05:50 PM)DocWager wrote:
(09-14-2024, 05:46 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-my-girlfriend.981222/

It's drugs bro

Another dumpster fire of a human being on Era.

This bitch is prob like 300 hundy, too. Nekkid, folds covering the naughty places... just piss filtering through one of those wooden-woven bottoms of those chairs.

Poor faggot that's been feeding her kiddos Mac n chz at 9 pm in exchange for a 'relationship'.

U can tell it's either trolling, or irl disaster from him saying 'her' kids over n over.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-honor-of-his-addiction-to-sega-dreamcast-democratic-vp-nominee-tim-walz-is-now-in-crazy-taxi-courtesy-of-era-member-edwardlab.981183/

Kobeyuck omfg

It's drugs bro

Quote:Lawyer up
Hit the gym
Bail out

lol
(09-14-2024, 04:50 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: Have you ladies ever just slept on the bed with your tits out?

My nipples are ALWAYS covered, pervert.
(09-14-2024, 05:46 PM)Switters wrote: I wonder how much it would cost to get Nothing Loud to never say PhD again on Resetera and is it worth a perm to ask?

Make a account with one of Nintex's email burners and do it.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Venice
Has the dude even tried asking a random sub-reddit for a second opinion? Maybe tweet the Nova Scotian association of former horse thieves for advice? Ask your question in the comment section of a Horatio Nelson battle recap youtube video? A woman could be dying!
Quote:He's concerned about another human that he cares about and is in a situation that he's not trained for and is seeking advice from other humans.

Dead
Way to assume my species, bigot!
Maybe the girlfriend is a dog. You can never tell with those people.