Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
I keep refreshing, how do I get the chuds?

I clicked on YT and on my front page there's a bunch of raccoon and kangaroo videos. I expect that's because I've been watching a bunch of raccoon and kangaroo videos. There's no Nazis. No chuds. No rage baiters. No right wing lunatics.

that racoon is trying to square up
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-an-apparent-terrorist-attack-a-wave-of-exploding-pagers-targeting-hezbollah-in-lebanon-and-syria-kills-at-least-8-and-injures-2700.983253/page-9#post-128851950

Dr. Mario wrote:This very likely had way fewer civilian deaths in "collateral damage" than the way they targeted those 2000 Hamas operatives. People have wrong impressions by US propaganda on so-called surgical strikes, but bombings almost always kill innocent civilians, and lots of them, as we've seen time and time again.

To me the issue of wantonness is more that they weren't even at war with Lebanon. If they did this to Hamas after the October terrorist attacks, people would by and large go wow good job. (Even though to me, the only way to counter terrorism is to do nothing at all, and certainly not bomb civilians which only begets more terrorism.) Now, it's just murderous Bibi continuing on his terrorist rampage across the middle east, and instead of getting dragged to jail, being cheered on by the Israeli population and condoned by the US.

Darn. Roll over and let them kill you huh?  lol
Quote:Coyote Starrk Suggestion: Threadmark Krazen's post. And ask the mod team (by reporting your OP) to change the title from "in an apparent terror attack" to "Israeli terror attack".

Quote:Shit. I'm sorry. My attentions have been entirely elsewhere tonight with it being Wednesday in the Fantasy football season. (Waiver wire Night)

I will request now.

Lmao, form the pager thread…hahahahahhaa amazing
My YouTube recommendations are all tech, photography, football highlights and movie trailers because that’s what I watch. If someone links me something outside my interests I might get similar videos recommended for a couple of days, but they go away once it realises I’m not interested.

I’ve never once had to watch something incognito, clear my history, etc yet I don’t get angry politics videos trying to radicalise me.

Could it be that the algorithm isn’t actually that clever and just recommends four-hour high engagement culture war videos because that’s what they watch?
Fantasy Football matters more than dead and injured brown folks huh?
Three cheers for Hezbollah! come on girls join in  Social Justice Warrior 2
(09-18-2024, 05:40 AM)benji wrote:
(09-18-2024, 05:37 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Why did they delete those posts?  hmm
Because Elon has ruined Twitter and now there's no protection from harassment by chuds and Zionists.

I honestly think it's because they think they're such a brilliant genius that they don't want to give ideas to mass murdering genociders who would never have considered it otherwise
(09-18-2024, 10:05 AM)Snoopy wrote: I clicked on YT and on my front page there's a bunch of raccoon and kangaroo videos. I expect that's because I've been watching a bunch of raccoon and kangaroo videos. There's no Nazis. No chuds. No rage baiters. No right wing lunatics.

3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Snoopy, Gameboy Nostalgia
(09-18-2024, 07:55 AM)NekoFever wrote:
(09-18-2024, 06:18 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Wow. That's a LOT of stuff they could sell on Ebay for an easy couple thousand.

Yeah, why hold onto their capitalist chain? Especially as a commie anarchist that they say they are. Smart move would be to box everything up, and pretend they are selling it to virtue signal, and then take it out to set it back up.
The absolute worst thing wor melody has done is mount a telly that high
(09-18-2024, 12:14 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: The absolute worst thing wor melody has done is mount a telly that high

Post it on r/TVTooHigh. See what they say.
Every time someone posts some thing like this I hope they step in dog shit 

Quote:I wish Matthew McConaughey wasn't involved in this. His Jordan Peterson fandom is a massive red flag for me. Hopefully the rest of the people involved are cool

https://www.resetera.com/threads/exodus-announced-new-single-player-sci-fi-rpg-from-archetype-ent-helmed-by-james-ohlen-ex-bg-kotor-dao-lead-bioware-nd-vets.793107/page-12#post-128837583
I guess taking bathtub hrt makes you so fucking lazy you can't even dust or attempt to hide all those cables Hey, crabman.
(09-17-2024, 10:27 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Inshallah, all martyrs will receive 30% discount at Lebanese Pizza hut

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/lebanon-pagers-explode-hezbollah-israel-09-18-24-intl-hnk#h_dd889512bc05a5feba4c4109433c1c35

Quote: All those injured in Thursday's attacks are in high spirits, Hezbollah politician says  

“We are steadfast,” Hassan said at the American University Hospital in Beirut on Wednesday. 

He also said the group will respond in the “appropriate time and way.” 

“Despite the sacrifices, wounds and martyrs the resistance will continue and will keep on supporting Gaza,” Hassan added.  

BTW

Quote:An initial review into how a coordinated attack targeting Hezbollah pagers was executed has found that the devices rang before exploding, Lebanese Health Minister Firass Abiad has said.

The minister released a statement after touring the main hospitals treating victims from Tuesday’s attack.

He said that many of the injuries appear to have come when people picked up their pagers to check them.

Abiad added that treatments largely focused on the face, eyes and hands, and that a large number suffered from burns. Many amputations, especially of the hands, have been carried out, he said.
(09-18-2024, 03:14 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Era not boycotting Twitter because it's an inconvenience?  lol No convictions at all.

Except Noodlesoup, the only Era member with CAJONES!

He still uses Twitter, just haven’t found his account yet. Talks about it on Reddit lol
(09-18-2024, 10:05 AM)Snoopy wrote: I clicked on YT and on my front page there's a bunch of raccoon and kangaroo videos. I expect that's because I've been watching a bunch of raccoon and kangaroo videos. There's no Nazis. No chuds. No rage baiters. No right wing lunatics.

racoons are funny as fuck
Malds speaker setup like that must sound dreadful, no spacing between front left, right and center just becomes a mess.
(09-18-2024, 09:37 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Youtube algorithm sees they watch Vaush, Thought Slime, Hasan, and other streamer crap so they start recommending them anything political. Since their favorite streamers cover CHUDS the algorithm thinks they enjoy being outraged too!

Seems simple to me! Stop watching political shit!  Trumps

All I get is movie recaps since that's all I watch. And cat videos. I started getting recommended Star Wars outrage bait because I watched that power of many scene from the Acolyte but it stopped when I didn't click on those videos.

The other trick is that if you're curious to watch a video like that to just do it in an incognito tab. Or delete it from your watch history afterwards. It's really not hard to curate the algorithm.

What if said raccoons and kangaroos are conservative?  Ever thought about it, chud?  Bolo
(09-18-2024, 06:14 AM)benji wrote: testing something

"Bookshelves" I don't see any books on those shelves.
(09-18-2024, 06:14 AM)benji wrote: testing something

Yep, that’s the strategy. Pretend you had your own place, and then post pictures from the “past” for sympathy.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, kaleidoscopium
Orayn wrote:Listened to a Reveal series recently where they talked about how the opioid epidemic is the first time we started treating people suffering from drug abuse with compassion because they were mostly white this time.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/npr-u-s-sees-a-sudden-and-unexpected-drop-in-fatal-overdoses.984177/

Mike
I'm sure there is an extension or gmscript to block stuff you don't like...

Spoiler:  (click to show)
How awful… Some users post things featuring Gal, Sydney, or The Hulkster at the top, but Benji posts Melody stuff.

That’s very depressing. I really don’t know how long I want to live in this world, but I hope it’s soon over.😢

Money would help.
This thread just makes me realize how very little I care about politics.

I don't care about picking sides when it comes the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. I don't know enough, and I just don't care enough. It's a multi-generational conflict between two foreign countries, and from what I hear, both sides have done some very heinous things. Such is war.

All I can really say for sure, is many honest condolences to the innocent civilians caught in the crossfire. RIP to all the innocent men, women, and especially children that perished in this conflict. None of them deserve it.

But anyway, I guess in this situation ......it seems hamas terrorists got set up by Isarel with rigged exploding ....pagers? First off, that's savage, lmao. Secondly, I guess it's not that surprising since IEDs can get very small. And thirdly, if they're actually the terrorists we've been hearing a whole lot about, then good riddance. I'm not going to simp for mass rapists and terrorists, unlike Ree.
(09-18-2024, 02:12 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Orayn wrote:Listened to a Reveal series recently where they talked about how the opioid epidemic is the first time we started treating people suffering from drug abuse with compassion because they were mostly white this time.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/npr-u-s-sees-a-sudden-and-unexpected-drop-in-fatal-overdoses.984177/

Mike
they love to trot this one out.

Famously sympathetic and catered to social class: gutter trash trailer park tweakers.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/scientists-may-have-found-where-modern-humans-and-neanderthals-became-one.984048/post-128852619
Quote:The first thing that jumped out to me here, is admittedly an aspect of human history I've not really looked into, but... that's a very white homo sapiens marching out of the Indus Valley region towards the tigris and euphrates...
Quote:It's stock art
Quote:Oh I know that. Just somewhat lamenting how the image of a pale white homo sapiens from this period is still the go-to =/

Yep, I'm sure that's the first thing that would jump out to most normal people reading the article.

For fuck's sake, get off RetardEra. It's giving you brain-worms.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/humans-have-accomplished-so-much.984030/post-128850246
Quote:Shout out one of your fav human accomplishments, or any which one you feel like proppin', down below..!! ^^'

Quote:The bicycle, soap, and dialectical historical materialism.
Spoiler:  (click to show)
Booshka