(5 hours ago)benji wrote:
(7 hours ago)Boredfrom wrote:
[Image: GX1wRUebAAAR3yU?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: GX1yM3yb0AAY_oI?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: GX1yZKsbsAA8fpK?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: GX1yr1NawAAlbjX?format=jpg&name=small]

Muslim Is a joke, you guys. Awesome

Fixed
Ree yesterday - Fuck that Days Gone dev. He's a pos. His game sucked and he deserves to be forced out.

Ree today - Oh I feel awful for devs and all the targeted hate they get.
(4 hours ago)benji wrote:
(10 hours ago)kaleidoscopium wrote: Of course they did. Palestinians and Lebanese and all other Islamic Extremists are perfect angels that can do no wrong. 
Chuds are the only people on the planet they think have any agency.

1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Anyway Sony seriously needs to remaster Astrobot next. I tried playing it but those 7 day old graphics were disgusting
(09-18-2024, 08:05 PM)DavidCroquet wrote:
(09-18-2024, 07:12 PM)wizardora wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/2025-uk-weather-forecast-plus-concomitance.984747/

People: Era is getting more shit.
Era Users: Hold on, let me have a discussion with ChatGPT

Siren Banwatch alert!  Siren   

Feels like this is a test post to related to Albatross going at the mods in community constructive.

In the end, a bunch of people read it, nobody replied, no mods even bothered bopping the user with a warning smh
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jeff-sneider-threatens-to-post-his-own-nudes-to-his-twitter-to-lol-land-a-girlfriend.986496/#post-128963868

Tagyhag wrote:It's just crazy to me that someone will type stuff like that and not think "Hey, people might think this is weird"
Thinking
(6 hours ago)Besticus Maximus wrote: The breast removal scars stuff is completely fucked up, it's kinda bothered me for most of the day that a company the size of EA is actively encouraging this shit, and more than that, basing the fucking marketing around it.

The what now
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Potato, D3RANG3D
(3 hours ago)Jonsey wrote:
(6 hours ago)Besticus Maximus wrote: The breast removal scars stuff is completely fucked up, it's kinda bothered me for most of the day that a company the size of EA is actively encouraging this shit, and more than that, basing the fucking marketing around it.

The what now

[Image: WxqmXtz.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/connecticut-has-some-controversial-new-road-signs-and-new-jersey-is-real-mad-about-it.975159/page-2#post-128360778

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Hostility; Calling Bluff
Drain You wrote:
kambaybolongo wrote:i could get better pizza than Connecticut at my local dominos domino's dumpster
You are a stupid fuck.

Cool with a ban mods
Riot
What bluff?  Yo, remember that dude on Ree who got perm for trying to meet up some Ree and threatened him with a gun?
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, nachobro, DavidCroquet
“Let Miles say nigga!”
(7 hours ago)nachobro wrote: [Image: s7B2A3J.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jordan-middler-days-gone-is-getting-a-remaster.986037/page-16#post-128951490

lol of course, ps5 remasters for games that no one wants in prep for ps5 pro updates to games no one wants

I thought about this some more and now I agree that Sony will waste time and money doing this lol
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fell-out-with-a-friend-when-trying-to-get-some-space-amicably-and-the-feeling-sucks.986499/
Quote:Sorry to rant, my struggles are nothing compared to what I see on this forum on a near daily basis, i just really needed a space to talk about it.

I've tried to make a tldr at the end, but here's the situation if you have the time to read in full.

We were watching a series together online, slowly but surely we'd watch some dragon ball (original) and we'd chat on the phone for about 4 hours a day.

It was my suggestion we start watching it since he's never seen it, and we're near the end, he has expressed interest and enjoys it too from what I can tell.

Anyway, in an effort to not just be the one putting forward suggestions, and because he wants to play a game with me and we have limited options, I put forward halo one of our favourite games, to which he was happy to play, I paid for membership and we started a campaign. Due to poor judgment on my part we spent 6 hours on two attempts of a level he didn't want to do after the first failure that's on me.

Out of the blue today he texts me saying let's hang out, but we won't be watching dragon ball or playing halo. Eager to finish the last 15 episodes before taking a break between z, and because I found him specifying this odd, when talking I called out the specific won't's to see why. He blamed the halo experience for this, and said he wanted to stop watching it for a month, to do other things.

In the past this friend has disappeared on me for months without any warning as to why, e.g we'd have online plans and he'd not show up (which is common) I'd check in make sure he's alright and get no response.

It once got so bad I had to phone him to see if he was alive, he acted surprised and claimed he was too busy to speak right now. So I thought hang on, this sounds like he needs some space, let me see.

When I pushed slightly at the suddenness of it, he doubled it down to two months before we continued (i was just trying to discover why the sudden change mind you, ideally I wanted to finish this arc and we could take a year off for all I cared) and because I don't want resentment I told him let's just be honest here and admit we need some space, we've been hanging out for a lot each day, and want different things right now.

He didn't seem for it, nor particularly against it either. I made sure to stress it wasn't because I was angry about anything, that I'd be around if anything big came up and he needed to talk. I also mentioned I needed to get my life together a bit (which is true) and that this was a good opportunity to do that.

We left the call and I felt a bit free, like I had gotten some much needed space I'd been putting off because I enjoyed watching a series with a friend enough to go out of my way to do so. Five minutes later he texts me saying.

"Just so we're transparent, I was just seeing how you'd react if we took dragon ball out of the equation, the reaction was wild, see you in a few months! Or whatever."

And it hit me, he'd been manipulating me to see how I'd react and like a fool I'd bitten again hook line and sinker.

Needless to say I was and am upset, I told him as much, not only doing it to get my genuine reaction which is messed up to me, but then to tell me to make me feel worse cut me deeply.

I feel a bit broken, what little trust I had is shaken, and find myself hating the part of me that's always so honest and straight-laced.

——————————————————————————

The tldr is I have a long time friend who used my love of watching a series together to manipulate me into sharing some of my resentments against the silly amount of time we spend together, by pretending he didn't want to watch it for a month, only to tell me as much after I poured out my soul, so I now feel really embarrassed and betrayed, and lost.

Don't worry if you don't have anything to add, in a way posting this helps by itself, but I'm open to talk about it too, goodness knows I don't have anyone irl who'd be interested.

facepalm
Top surgery scars in a world filled with magic  ??? ??? ???
5 users liked this post: Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Jansen, D3RANG3D
"we'd watch some dragon ball (original)"

There's no hope for someone that types something like this out.
Uh oh..

[Image: hhlT2wH.jpeg]
Funniest thing to me is, Robinson was caught because he used the same username across many sites. Just like the way nepenthe and others are caught. So they’re celebrating the “doxxing” of a guy lol
(2 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote: “Let Miles say nigga!”

(2 hours ago)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/fell-out-with-a-friend-when-trying-to-get-some-space-amicably-and-the-feeling-sucks.986499/
Quote:Sorry to rant, my struggles are nothing compared to what I see on this forum on a near daily basis, i just really needed a space to talk about it.

facepalm
This dude inadvertently dropped a massive burn in his first sentence lol.
Quote:my struggles are nothing compared to what I see on this forum on a near daily basis
3 users liked this post: books, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(2 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: Top surgery scars in a world filled with magic  ??? ??? ???

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-02/dungeons-and-dragons-disability-in-tabletop-gaming/100068926

[Image: yO8hQSH.png]

Spoiler:  (click to show)
the real problem with this item was that they were so afraid to offend anyone by implying that there was a downside to being disabled, that there is no logical reason why any player WOULDN'T want this thing, even if they're able bodied, it's dirt cheap and has a million advantages, if it existed as written then the consequence would be that everyone in the D&D world would have one
3 users liked this post: books, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(2 hours ago)Switters wrote: Uh oh..

I'm not a bitch like B-dubs so I'll DOUBLE DOWN and say slavery is permissible in Islam.  Hmph
(2 hours ago)clockwork5 wrote:
Quote:my struggles are nothing compared to what I see on this forum on a near daily basis

[Image: 7P97C5Z.gif]
(1 hour ago)Uncle wrote:
(2 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: Top surgery scars in a world filled with magic  ??? ??? ???

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-02/dungeons-and-dragons-disability-in-tabletop-gaming/100068926

[Image: yO8hQSH.png]

the real problem with this item was that they were so afraid to offend anyone by implying that there was a downside to being disabled, that there is no logical reason why any player WOULDN'T want this thing, even if they're able bodied, it's dirt cheap and has a million advantages, if it existed as written then the consequence would be that everyone in the D&D world would have one

Based and minmax pilled. I'd use surgery scars if I got bonuses.  Hmph
4 users liked this post: Potato, books, Taco Bell Tower, Uncle
(2 hours ago)Switters wrote: Uh oh..

It's time for whites to experience what they've been doing to everyone else. ufup
chief malik wrote:Now you know good and damn well muslims gotta be careful in these types of threads, not like I can say what I actually want to say trust me, yarhamukallah.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/uncommitted-movement-doesnt-endorse-harris-but-wants-you-to-vote-for-her.986232/#post-128968185

Wonder what that means? I did too. 

Quote:What is the meaning of Yarhamukallah and why do we say it when someone sneezes?
The meaning of yarhamuk allah is “May Allah have Mercy on you”. It’s a short prayer or dua made in response to a person who has sneezed and has said “alhamdulillah”.

Why are these people all so fucking weird
4 users liked this post: Potato, Boredfrom, books, Taco Bell Tower
(3 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote: [Image: WxqmXtz.png]
It's just so typical of game developers to cater exclusively to the fantasies of men like this.
Ooh, OOH!  If I'm say, a differently abled cleric....like let's say one of ISIS's "imam"'s or w/e...instead of some whack chair can I just get like an extra spell? Not like a panic attack, folx, I'm taking incantations here. Like Wiccan, but brown (and if we're being honest, shamefully underrepresented).

I cast aspersions
(2 hours ago)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/fell-out-with-a-friend-when-trying-to-get-some-space-amicably-and-the-feeling-sucks.986499/

I've tried to make a tldr at the end, but here's the situation if you have the time to read in full.

We were watching a series together online, slowly but surely we'd watch some dragon ball (original) and we'd chat on the phone for about 4 hours a day.

It was my suggestion we start watching it since he's never seen it, and we're near the end, he has expressed interest and enjoys it too from what I can tell.

Anyway, in an effort to not just be the one putting forward suggestions, and because he wants to play a game with me and we have limited options, I put forward halo one of our favourite games, to which he was happy to play, I paid for membership and we started a campaign. Due to poor judgment on my part we spent 6 hours on two attempts of a level he didn't want to do after the first failure that's on me.

Out of the blue today he texts me saying let's hang out, but we won't be watching dragon ball or playing halo. Eager to finish the last 15 episodes before taking a break between z, and because I found him specifying this odd, when talking I called out the specific won't's to see why. He blamed the halo experience for this, and said he wanted to stop watching it for a month, to do other things.

In the past this friend has disappeared on me for months without any warning as to why, e.g we'd have online plans and he'd not show up (which is common) I'd check in make sure he's alright and get no response.

It once got so bad I had to phone him to see if he was alive, he acted surprised and claimed he was too busy to speak right now. So I thought hang on, this sounds like he needs some space, let me see.

When I pushed slightly at the suddenness of it, he doubled it down to two months before we continued (i was just trying to discover why the sudden change mind you, ideally I wanted to finish this arc and we could take a year off for all I cared) and because I don't want resentment I told him let's just be honest here and admit we need some space, we've been hanging out for a lot each day, and want different things right now.

He didn't seem for it, nor particularly against it either. I made sure to stress it wasn't because I was angry about anything, that I'd be around if anything big came up and he needed to talk. I also mentioned I needed to get my life together a bit (which is true) and that this was a good opportunity to do that.

We left the call and I felt a bit free, like I had gotten some much needed space I'd been putting off because I enjoyed watching a series with a friend enough to go out of my way to do so. Five minutes later he texts me saying.

"Just so we're transparent, I was just seeing how you'd react if we took dragon ball out of the equation, the reaction was wild, see you in a few months! Or whatever."

And it hit me, he'd been manipulating me to see how I'd react and like a fool I'd bitten again hook line and sinker.

Needless to say I was and am upset, I told him as much, not only doing it to get my genuine reaction which is messed up to me, but then to tell me to make me feel worse cut me deeply.

I feel a bit broken, what little trust I had is shaken, and find myself hating the part of me that's always so honest and straight-laced.

——————————————————————————

The tldr is I have a long time friend who used my love of watching a series together to manipulate me into sharing some of my resentments against the silly amount of time we spend together, by pretending he didn't want to watch it for a month, only to tell me as much after I poured out my soul, so I now feel really embarrassed and betrayed, and lost.

Don't worry if you don't have anything to add, in a way posting this helps by itself, but I'm open to talk about it too, goodness knows I don't have anyone irl who'd be interested.

facepalm

Quote:Out of the blue today he texts me saying let's hang out
And OP decided not to hang out cuz he was sus over anime.  OP sounds clingy af.
2 users liked this post: Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia
Betting Chief Malik is a another suburbanite cosplaying as a Middle East expert who got their talking points from some tiktok ho.

Edit- hope the dragon age developers didn't spend more than an hour om that shit. While some people like using character creators, I just press random like five times and move on when I get an acceptable looking character.
4 users liked this post: Potato, benji, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/james-cameron-reacts-to-those-that-call-the-dialogue-in-his-films-%E2%80%98cringe%E2%80%99.986406/#post-128956818
Quote:Good to know you can be this kind of successful and still as thin skinned as anyone else I know.
He posts this on a site full of thin skinned users  Curious
2 users liked this post: Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia