Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(7 hours ago)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/it-looks-like-silent-hill-2-remake-is-starting-to-be-leaked-people-can-play-it-on-their-ps5.995028/page-4#post-129431955

RedMercury, post: 129431955, member: 36769 wrote:How can I get this and play it early? My life has sucked lately, this would be really great

[Image: hot-fuzz.gif]

You know what would really cheer me up? Silent fucking Hill
(Yesterday, 12:28 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: They refuse to acknowledge the obvious question, why was the Hezbollah leader surrounded by civilians while in his HQ? They cannot accept that these terrorist groups use civilians as human shields for this exact purpose which is an actual war crime and removes any protections from that area. 

Don’t get to move your HQ into a hospital and say “haha rules are you can’t touch us anymore!” And starting blasting more rockets off from the hospital lol

imagine if this was somehow a legit tactic, imagine if all US military bases were under hospitals and daycares and elementary schools

all of these people would be screeching about how it puts the civilians in danger
(8 hours ago)BIONIC wrote: Constructive
B-Dubs, post: 129429825, member: 143 wrote:That's obviously a bug, we'll get that fixed.

"This is obviously a bug, you twat, you complete fucking idiot." - B-Dubs inside voice.

Construct should be grateful to even get a mod response in the Constructive thread of all places, those are like gold dust.
(7 hours ago)wizardora wrote:
B-Dubs, post: 129429825, member: 143 wrote:That's obviously a bug, we'll get that fixed.

"This is obviously a bug, you twat, you complete fucking idiot." - B-Dubs inside voice.

Construct should be grateful to even get a mod response in the Constructive thread of all places, those are like gold dust.

the secret to getting a response is to say something they think they can be smug about how you're wrong

then when you post receipts they have to respond again, because if they just leave it hangin' there that makes them a pussy ass lil bitch
(7 hours ago)Uncle wrote:

the secret to getting a response is to say something they think they can be smug about how you're wrong

then when you post receipts they have to respond again, because if they just leave it hangin' there that makes them a pussy ass lil bitch

Look, here's the thing, I obviously knew the secret to getting a mod response, I just didn't allude to it in my post because I think anyone could clearly see that.

Can we NOT please just assume I didn't know about something, because I clearly did fyi
https://www.resetera.com/threads/psn-would-you-consider-this-a-dark-pattern.995334/
I checked and yep, same thing.  What the fuck Sony lol
(7 hours ago)Uncle wrote:
(7 hours ago)wizardora wrote: "This is obviously a bug, you twat, you complete fucking idiot." - B-Dubs inside voice.

Look, here's the thing, I obviously knew the secret to getting a mod response, I just didn't allude to it in my post because I think anyone could clearly see that.

Can we NOT please just assume I didn't know about something, because I clearly did fyi

um sweaty can you please not assume that I assumed you didn't know that?? like how disrespectful can you be to someone who is merely speaking their truth, loud and proud

idk why folx like this are aloud to keep posting here, benji-dubs can you sort this
Yeah holy shit I do NOT care about the politics here.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(7 hours ago)BananaBlast wrote: Yeah holy shit I do NOT care about the politics here.

3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
(7 hours ago)BananaBlast wrote: Yeah holy shit I do NOT care about the politics here.

[Image: 93f.jpg]
BIONIC dateline='[url=tel:1727541102' wrote: 1727541102[/url]']
Constructive

This ‘bug’ has a really easy fix too, just delete the subforum and all its posts. They barely get double digit views: https://www.resetera.com/forums/gaming-headlines.54/

But no, that would mean someone in the staff made a mistake and that can’t be true!!!

And also, lol at bdumbs pretending he’s just hearing this for the first time. People complained about this months ago and he gave them the same gaslighting excuse: https://www.resetera.com/threads/adjustments-to-search.849729/page-2#post-124307043

It’s genuinely impressive how bad the whole reset era staff is at their jobs.
???

Hush, don't interrupt Uncle and mine's RP session
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-around-500-dead-and-over-1-600-injured.989493/page-15#post-129430974

Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): inflammatory comparisons
fairwxfriend wrote:
Jugendstil wrote:Thank you, I couldn't have said it better. People really are completely brainwashed.
Blue maga are stressed right now lol Can't say I blame them when the Biden/Harris administration is playing the worlds most dangerous game of chicken with this election
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ubisoft-japan-have-cancelled-their-planned-tgs-online-stream-due-to-various-circumstances.989829/#post-129175260
Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): Racist rhetoric
Rahkeesh wrote:
Antiax wrote:I'm not sure, but it seems to be a common sentiment on Japanese social media.
Most are fine with Westerners throwing their culture back at them, as long as they demonstrated that they "get" it, like Ghosts of Tsushima.

A black foreigner heroing it up in Japan in place of a Japanese man is the whole issue.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ubisoft-japan-have-cancelled-their-planned-tgs-online-stream-due-to-various-circumstances.989829/#post-129175653
Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Month): Racist Generalization Against Asians
CelticKennedy wrote:
Sho_Nuff82 wrote:Did I miss something in the last few months?
In short....

[Image: SOTQYCW.gif]
Meanwhile no ban for spineduke reposting a Hezbollah stooge and no ban for the guy who's said that the Hezbollah leader died too early
Why does those racist comments only get a one month ban? Do the mods think those users won't be racist anymore by Halloween? It makes no sense to allow racists a chance to return if you truly believe them to be racist. But merely talking back to Kyuuji and there's a 50-50 chance you get perm'd.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/september-27-2024-the-baltimore-banner-chappell-roan-says-she%E2%80%99s-skipping-all-things-go-festival-to-prioritize-health.995091/#post-129416334
Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): inflammatory comparisons
ShroudOfFate wrote:Honestly fuck the Blue MAGA people howling at her for her stance. She's been insanely level headed with all her messages.

She literally said she's voting for Kamala and if you cannot take criticism of any kind toward the Democrats, you're an actual child. They are actively supporting a genocide and have been for almost a year and yeah, they are better on LGBT rights than Trump, but leaving it at that without looking at what else they're doing that IS just as bad as what he'd do is effectively just burying your head in the sand.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/september-27-2024-the-baltimore-banner-chappell-roan-says-she%E2%80%99s-skipping-all-things-go-festival-to-prioritize-health.995091/page-2#post-129421248
Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): insensitive commentary
jon bones wrote:What an incredible own-goal
You got the Famiboards if you guys don’t wanna Bire.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ghost-of-yotei-revealed-coming-to-ps5-in-2025-sucker-punch.990807/page-14#post-129220653

Quote: Cop User banned (2 weeks): Dismissive commentary
EagleClaw wrote:
Robotoboy wrote:You should really read that article.
OK, i had a brief look at that piece.
I have to say i don't really care how historically correct an samurai game is, like i don't care how historically correct Red Dead Redemption or Spider-Man is.

But maybe i should have understood that historical correctness is a something really important to you in entertainment.
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Venice, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
Daily Melody welfare check:

[Image: eqfD88I.png]

:(

[Image: 6IHQOCG.png]

:( :(

Uncle, you know what to do

Put a smile on the Shredder's face and give the lady a hand-job

[Image: Dw2sn1V.gif]
Quote:
Quote:Krapaw_Enjoyer
alt account Banned

I'm pretty sure there are more people celebrating his death in the Arab world than in the US when they barely register who he is. Go check the Lebanon subreddit if you think it's an American thing. They have been hating the hizb for years. That doesn't mean they are cheering for Israel, far from it.

After that you can check the Syria subreddit if you want to see true joy. Hezbollah basically saved the Assad regime. There is even a party in Idlib main square right now lol
Whales

that subreddit in no way represents the lebanese people lol
and telling a lebanese man to go check a lebanese subreddit for reactions might be the funniest shit ever

go take a look at r/canada, its a cesspool of racism, does it represent canada?

literally shaking Nope
(6 hours ago)Averon wrote: Why does those racist comments only get a one month ban? Do the mods think those users won't be racist anymore by Halloween? It makes no sense to allow racists a chance to return if you truly believe them to be racist. But merely talking back to Kyuuji and there's a 50-50 chance you get perm'd.
Users who got 1 month ban for being racist continue to get one month ban for being racist multiple times.  Expect that Halo guy Frank who got permanently banned for being racist.
7 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, benji, Potato, D3RANG3D, Averon, Venice, Alpacx
(6 hours ago)TylenolJones wrote:
BIONIC dateline='[url=tel:1727541102' wrote: 1727541102[/url]']
Constructive

This ‘bug’ has a really easy fix too, just delete the subforum and all its posts. They barely get double digit views: https://www.resetera.com/forums/gaming-headlines.54/

But no, that would mean someone in the staff made a mistake and that can’t be true!!!

And also, lol at bdumbs pretending he’s just hearing this for the first time. People complained about this months ago and he gave them the same gaslighting excuse: https://www.resetera.com/threads/adjustments-to-search.849729/page-2#post-124307043

It’s genuinely impressive how bad the whole reset era staff is at their jobs.

B-Dumbs and company inability to admit they're wrong about anything is impressive. Just ignore, gaslight, and even outright lie to their users until the users bend. And if that don't work, just ban, ban, and ban some more until the plebs submit/back off. Just a circular abusive relationship.

But this is the same group of admins and mods that went on a jihad against their own users because of a throw-away, unserious joke about Nep and the FBI made months prior on a Discord you had to go out of your way to find and join. So this shouldn't be surprising.
(5 hours ago)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(6 hours ago)Averon wrote: Why does those racist comments only get a one month ban? Do the mods think those users won't be racist anymore by Halloween? It makes no sense to allow racists a chance to return if you truly believe them to be racist. But merely talking back to Kyuuji and there's a 50-50 chance you get perm'd.
Users who got 1 month ban for being racist continue to get one month ban for being racist multiple times.  Expect that Halo guy Frank who got permanently banned for being racist.

"History of racisms."
(5 hours ago)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ghost-of-yotei-revealed-coming-to-ps5-in-2025-sucker-punch.990807/page-14#post-129220653

EagleClaw wrote:
I have to say i don't really care how historically correct an samurai game is, like i don't care how historically correct Red Dead Redemption or Spider-Man is.

But maybe i should have understood that historical correctness is a something really important to you in entertainment.

What is this?
SomethingShroud wrote:Honestly fuck the Blue MAGA people howling at her for her stance. She's been insanely level headed with all her messages.

She literally said she's voting for Kamala and if you cannot take criticism of any kind toward the Democrats, you're an actual child. They are actively supporting a genocide and have been for almost a year and yeah, they are better on LGBT rights than Trump, but leaving it at that without looking at what else they're doing that IS just as bad as what he'd do is effectively just burying your head in the sand.

“And almost one year since the terrorist attack and kidnapping of civilians.”

Shorud: “WHO THE FUCK CARES?!”  Social Justice Warrior 2
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
(5 hours ago)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ghost-of-yotei-revealed-coming-to-ps5-in-2025-sucker-punch.990807/page-14#post-129220653

EagleClaw wrote:

They have sold AssCreed games a virtual tourism games (even though now they are mostly SciFantsy) since the beginning. The whole gimmick was a conspiracy thriller where you play part of uncovering by generic memories, pretty much the “real history of the world” kind of shit, so they need to keep the setting somehow believable.

The problem is that Yasuke was non factor in the warring state period, a popular period to revisit in Japanese media, so when a foreign company decides to use him as “the hero that changed Japan” over another historical figures… it rubes people the wrong way.

You guys bitch about cultural appropriation and modifying historical facts in fiction all the time but suddenly is alien to you the idea that some people will have problem with it. 

I don’t care because Ubisoft take on history already annoys me specially because they focus their hyper realistic settings with stupid nonsense. (“having their cake and eating it too”)

So I feel this is controversy was one of their own making. And, honestly, they waited too long for their shitty Japanese AssCredd game.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fast-food-french-fries-ranked-from-worst-to-best-chowhound.994896/#post-129399834
fatass4fall
Quote:nah their fries are great

they barely make it home, practically scarf them all down on the drive home
Jeanluc
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, killamajig, Hap Shaughnessy
Fat4alls posts make so much more sense now that we know he really is a fat fucking retard
(5 hours ago)kaleidoscopium wrote: Fat4alls posts make so much more sense now that we know he really is a fat fucking retard

You should see his posting in that thread, good lord.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, killamajig, kaleidoscopium