Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(10-09-2024, 04:56 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote:
(10-09-2024, 04:54 PM)Jansen wrote:
(10-09-2024, 04:20 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: Ill be honest some of you are assholes about trans people. 

Especially yall stalking that one person.

You're kinda being a whiny bitch today

Maybe this isn't the thread for you?

nah, i'm good

Maybe stop being bigots? yeah?

I don't know what the backstory is here, who is bailey jae and why are they dming you
if bailey jae was dming me for real, why would i be here, i'd be an ig star
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
So it's some kind of pokemon gym leader  Am I out of touch?
jansen is just a tried and tru bigot who gets testy when they called out for being a creeper and legit bigot.
4 users liked this post: JoeBoy101, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Jansen
I like Bloober adds “Mature Themes” to that. Sure that’s an old school thing TV used to do to warn parents of the content, but here it feels like they are mocking the lack of maturity of the psychos that have never experienced these kinds of incidents in their entire lives. You don’t want to play games like this? Then stick to the Astro Bot’s, Mario’s, and wholesome loli games you play. That goes for the perverts here who are too chicken to post here as well!
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, AnnoyedCanadian, killamajig
(10-09-2024, 04:20 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: Ill be honest some of you are assholes about trans people. 

nah, i'm good

At the risk of sounding mentally impaired, I think that's really hard to do (on this specific site and this specific thread).

Era hosts some of the most obnoxious members of a specific demographic, and also caters to them in an extremely impossible to ignore way: most banned creators/content/games are due to trans complaints, the trans members of the forum are sort of a demi-moderator class, and whenever some social issue is mentioned in a random thread title 90% of the time it's trans related.

Like, I think it's healthy for The Bire that there even is any poster left who will point out when things are going in a fucked up direction, but outside of collectively deciding to not dunk on these posters--some of the most risible on a forum we purport to be a corresponding Hate Site™ of--I'm not confident there's a way to reliably keep from sliding gently into "AND THEY SHOULD BE PUT IN CAMPS, TOO!"...besides Cauliflower's gentle reminders, I mean. 

I don't
(10-09-2024, 05:06 PM)DocWager wrote: I like Bloober adds “Mature Themes” to that. Sure that’s an old school thing TV used to do to warn parents of the content, but here it feels like they are mocking the lack of maturity of the psychos that have never experienced these kinds of incidents in their entire lives. You don’t want to play games like this? Then stick to the Astro Bot’s, Mario’s, and wholesome loli games you play. That goes for the perverts here who are too chicken to post here as well!

I'm waiting for someone to include a trigger warning similar to the fake one in the Watchmen TV show

Rattle that shit down as if it was a feature list

nah, i'm good

just for that I'mma start getting worse I'm becoming a trigot
(10-09-2024, 05:08 PM)DavidCroquet wrote:
(10-09-2024, 04:54 PM)Jansen wrote: You're kinda being a whiny bitch today

nah, i'm good

At the risk of sounding mentally impaired, I think that's really hard to do (on this specific site and this specific thread).

Era hosts some of the most obnoxious members of a specific demographic, and also caters to them in an extremely impossible to ignore way: most banned creators/content/games are due to trans complaints, the trans members of the forum are sort of a demi-moderator class, and whenever some social issue is mentioned in a random thread title 90% of the time it's trans related.

Like, I think it's healthy for The Bire that there even is any poster left who will point out when things are going in a fucked up direction, but outside of collectively deciding to not dunk on these posters--some of the most risible on a forum we purport to be a corresponding Hate Site™ of--I'm not confident there's a way to reliably keep from sliding gently into "AND THEY SHOULD BE PUT IN CAMPS, TOO!"...besides Cauliflower's gentle reminders, I mean. 

I don't

Oh no doubt, they are some of the stupidest people  on earth. 

But these lazy dick with chicks jokes. 

Be creative at least.
See, uncle knows.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Jansen, Uncle
We are okay with dicks, with chicks. It’s when you flip it around that ends up setting us off into an angry mob.
(10-09-2024, 05:09 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(10-09-2024, 05:06 PM)DocWager wrote: I like Bloober adds “Mature Themes” to that. Sure that’s an old school thing TV used to do to warn parents of the content, but here it feels like they are mocking the lack of maturity of the psychos that have never experienced these kinds of incidents in their entire lives. You don’t want to play games like this? Then stick to the Astro Bot’s, Mario’s, and wholesome loli games you play. That goes for the perverts here who are too chicken to post here as well!
I'm waiting for someone to include a trigger warning similar to the fake one in the Watchmen TV show

These games say M for MATURE on the cover. Is that not sufficient enough warning?

[Image: MIsForMoney_1602.png]

"Hm...that's quite a list. But without an in-game trigger warning and a link to a suicide prevention hotline, I must assume that all of those topics will be presented in a way that is safe for my complex post-traumatic stress disorder to process!"
(10-09-2024, 05:12 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: Oh no doubt, they are some of the stupidest people  on earth. 

Be creative at least.

Dickswith Chicks? We're bringing pop country into this now? 

[Image: DixieChicks.jpg]
(10-09-2024, 05:18 PM)DavidCroquet wrote:
(10-09-2024, 05:09 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

These games say M for MATURE on the cover. Is that not sufficient enough warning?

"Hm...that's quite a list. But without an in-game trigger warning and a link to a suicide prevention hotline, I must assume that all of those topics will be presented in a way that is safe for my complex post-traumatic stress disorder to process!"

“Peggy 18!”
When I hear that, I know I’m in for something awesome.
I think they're band was spelt Dyke Chycks.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Jansen
Rules for me, but not for the(e)!
(10-09-2024, 05:27 PM)DocWager wrote:
(10-09-2024, 05:18 PM)DavidCroquet wrote:
(10-09-2024, 05:09 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: I'm waiting for someone to include a trigger warning similar to the fake one in the Watchmen TV show

“Peggy 18!”
When I hear that, I know I’m in for something awesome.
3 days after making this post, DocWager was found dead in his living room from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. 

Stay safe out there folks.

nah, i'm good

I'm gonna go with a no TERF BITCH
4 users liked this post: Bootsthecat, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, killamajig
Cauliflower Of Love dateline='[url=tel:1728490820' wrote: 1728490820[/url]']
Ill be honest some of you are assholes about trans people. 

It’s just the crazy resetera/Twitter ones.  Trumps
(10-09-2024, 05:38 PM)Lonewulfeus wrote:
Cauliflower Of Love dateline='[url=tel:1728490820' wrote: 1728490820[/url]']
Ill be honest some of you are assholes about trans people. 

It’s just the crazy resetera/Twitter ones.  Trumps

It's almost like this has been a thing since this site was created!

Besides I'm not murdering people in the digital realm like Benji  Feels bad, man
It's not that hard to not do it.
4 users liked this post: Bootsthecat, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Jansen
(10-09-2024, 05:41 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: It's not that hard to not do it.

You're right, it's not, I just don't care

[Image: bafkreihwtmw5nzxo2sxzvf2v4up5rdznco33brd...cfos7y.jpg]
Cauliflower Of Love dateline='[url=tel:1728495711' wrote: 1728495711[/url]']

Go suck a person of gender dick bitch.   AWESHUM
I usually avoid any confrontation on here but I kinda agree with cauliflower. Don't let the trans cunts on RE make you assume that every trans person is like that

(I called them cunts to respect their gender identity)

nah, i'm good

Sir, this is a hate site.
Friends, let's turn the Bire from a known hate site into a known love site.

Melds, I hope you become a rock star in Canada
Dr Loud, I hope you land a fantastic job with Metamucil
Nep, I hope you live happily ever after witch Lucio
Entremet, I hope you become a real boy
PlanetSmasher, I hope you find one game that will give you joy

I feel better already.
 uguu

Spoiler:  (click to show)
We'll need a new set of emotes because there's not much fitting this new tone
(10-09-2024, 05:21 PM)DavidCroquet wrote:
(10-09-2024, 05:12 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: Oh no doubt, they are some of the stupidest people  on earth. 

Be creative at least.

Dickswith Chicks? We're bringing pop country into this now? 

[Image: DixieChicks.jpg]

I'll have you know they're known as The Chicks now

Try harder with your transphobic joke next time ERAsure of the marginalized!
(10-09-2024, 05:46 PM)Lonewulfeus wrote:
Cauliflower Of Love dateline='[url=tel:1728495711' wrote: 1728495711[/url]']

Go suck a person of gender dick bitch.   AWESHUM

fine, which one?
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
(10-09-2024, 05:43 PM)Jansen wrote:
(10-09-2024, 05:41 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: It's not that hard to not do it.

You're right, it's not, I just don't care

[Image: bafkreihwtmw5nzxo2sxzvf2v4up5rdznco33brd...cfos7y.jpg]

You're just being an asshole.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Jansen
(10-09-2024, 05:50 PM)killamajig wrote:
(10-09-2024, 04:54 PM)Jansen wrote: You're kinda being a whiny bitch today

nah, i'm good

Sir, this is a hate site.

The agenda today is to make thebire look not that bad