Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
HaughtyFrank dateline='[url=tel:1728496195' wrote: 1728496195[/url]']
I usually avoid any confrontation on here but I kinda agree with cauliflower. Don't let the trans cunts on RE make you assume that every trans person is like that

(I called them cunts to respect their gender identity)

Right, which is why we make fun of ones like Malds and not Hunter Schaefer.  But Christ the vocal insane trans people make it very hard not to hate them all.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
Cauliflower Of Love dateline='[url=tel:1728496462' wrote: 1728496462[/url]']
Lonewulfeus dateline='[url=tel:1728496010' wrote: 1728496010[/url]']
Cauliflower Of Love dateline='[url=tel:1728495711' wrote: 1728495711[/url]']
It's not that hard to not do it.

Go suck a person of gender dick bitch.   AWESHUM

fine, which one?

Melody shreds obviously.  We’ll have Nintex add you to his next kofi donation.
(10-09-2024, 05:55 PM)Jansen wrote:
(10-09-2024, 05:50 PM)killamajig wrote:
(10-09-2024, 04:56 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: nah, i'm good

Maybe stop being bigots? yeah?

Sir, this is a hate site.

The agenda today is to make thebire look not that bad 

I'm just trying to help yall out.
3 users liked this post: JoeBoy101, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
Nothing stops this Pretty Hate Machine  Miyamoto
(10-09-2024, 05:50 PM)killamajig wrote:
(10-09-2024, 04:56 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote:
(10-09-2024, 04:54 PM)Jansen wrote: You're kinda being a whiny bitch today

Maybe this isn't the thread for you?

nah, i'm good

Sir, this is a hate site.

Hates a strong word. Let’s use disagree to stay closer to the legal side of things. BTW, has Benji hired the LeftistLawyer yet? I feel we’ll be served papers soon, or the Bire offices are about to be raided by the FBI.
(10-09-2024, 05:49 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: I usually avoid any confrontation on here but I kinda agree with cauliflower. Don't let the trans cunts on RE make you assume that every trans person is like that

(I called them cunts to respect their gender identity)

Agreed.

All the trans people I know in real life are pretty much the same as people who aren't trans. Just living their lives and not making it a big deal.

I only shit on the crazy trans people, not the actual decent people out there.

Elon
I'm agreeing with Cauliflower?! Existential
we might as well fuck now hap
vibes are off ngl
It's getting kinda heated in here.

Quick AnnoyedCanadian, post some more thinly veiled trans fetish shit.

Edit: Uncle, you're top of the page. Give AnnoyedCanadian a helping hand.
2 users liked this post: ClothedMac, Taco Bell Tower
Please somebody post a picture of JK. She’s a boogiewoman to some.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Spoiler:  (click to show)
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HardcoreRetro
(10-09-2024, 05:01 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote:
(10-09-2024, 04:56 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote:
(10-09-2024, 04:54 PM)Jansen wrote: You're kinda being a whiny bitch today

Maybe this isn't the thread for you?

nah, i'm good

I don't know what the backstory is here, who is bailey jae and why are they dming you

Baily Jay was a sweet package for millennials.  Additionally, the amount of shitting on trans'ers is annoying and just plain whining.
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, nachobro, benji, Taco Bell Tower
(10-09-2024, 06:31 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:
Spoiler:  (click to show)

[Image: HOeuT7.gif]
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-prefer-a-mediterranean-siesta-midday-shutoff-and-or-nap-as-part-of-your-daily-work-schedule.1005189/

This is how a person talks and not a bot.

The thing I don't get is how the dude uses some AI program and still can't spell worth a fuck.

klobbbbbbb
Any of you guys also keeping up with the hurricane? Tornado warnings keep popping up. Shit looks pretty bad.
If the Alarm Clock includes waking up with Blushy Crushy and Fire Emblem Waifus I might consider buying it Trumps
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, AnnoyedCanadian, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/adventures-in-helping-relatives-with-electronics.1005378/
Quote:So my aunt moved in with my mom who I'm visiting to dodge the hurricane and all of the changes are completely validating why I don't like roommates (I don't even recognize this place anymore). My aunt is just fond of giant screens so for no reason at all, she has a giant 70 inch in her bedroom (the room is 80% bed, 10% TV, 10% open space, a 70 inch in the living room, all of these 4K TVs despite us having nothing to stream or play at that resolution, but okay.

What took the cake was, she also bought a 49 inch ultrawide curved monitor and I'm just like ... why? For what? She asks for my help in helping her finish set it up, she's going on about the specs and how I shouldn't underestimate her tech knowledge, but like I keep asking her "okay, but where's the computer or laptop". She shows off her apple keyboard and mouse.

She shows me a powerstation where all of her stuff is plugged into. And I said, that's a powerstation, then she gestures at the monitor. Then I finally get her to realize she doesn't have a computer. So now she's gonna buy the cheapest laptop for all of that and it's like why ...

I showed her my laptop setup with the 24 inch monitor I packed and I'm like "this is all you need, please refund that and just get this, a mac air will cost less than your ultrawide and an Acer monitor is just $100, not even."

I told my friend this story and he's like "I guess it runs in the family", I was like "motherfucker, I buy shit, but at least I'm practical, I use my shit". My only L this year was the keyboard cause I have not used that shit at all since getting it.
For some odd reason OP links his piano thread
(10-09-2024, 06:54 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: Any of you guys also keeping up with the hurricane? Tornado warnings keep popping up. Shit looks pretty bad.

I'm just hoping there aren't too many fatalities and too much destruction. I hope enough people have evacuated and the aquafence's for the hospitals and important buildings like that holds.

Hurricanes are fucking terrifying. I'd be scared to live in Florida with this happening.
Lets give this thread some medicine

[Image: J5bwWyQ.png]

[Image: GXcxSdFXgAA48sU?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: GXNrC3YWAAAwOrQ?format=jpg&name=large]
PhoenixAKG

Quote:They should have casted a dark skinned actor. To quote John's creator:

"[...] most black people i know are pretty dark. there are some very light-skinned people, but not john stewart."

— Neal Adams in response to the editorial wanting his character to be a little more light

What in the fuck? The dude they cast IS black. He's from England as well. Does that invalidate his blackness?

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY
(10-09-2024, 06:54 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: Any of you guys also keeping up with the hurricane? Tornado warnings keep popping up. Shit looks pretty bad.

I'm well informed about the most important events so far

Hope Trump doesn’t lose potential voters. But if he does  Trumps
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(10-09-2024, 07:04 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Lets give this thread some medicine

[Image: J5bwWyQ.png]

[Image: GXcxSdFXgAA48sU?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: GXNrC3YWAAAwOrQ?format=jpg&name=large]

Who’s middle lady?
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(10-09-2024, 07:14 PM)DocWager wrote: Who’s middle lady?

Natalee

https://x.com/007_natalee
(10-09-2024, 07:00 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:

I'm just hoping there aren't too many fatalities and too much destruction. I hope enough people have evacuated and the aquafence's for the hospitals and important buildings like that holds.

Hurricanes are fucking terrifying. I'd be scared to live in Florida with this happening.

I'm tracking 2 disasters rn

2 users liked this post: AnnoyedCanadian, Taco Bell Tower
(10-09-2024, 07:05 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: PhoenixAKG

Quote:They should have casted a dark skinned actor. To quote John's creator:

"[...] most black people i know are pretty dark. there are some very light-skinned people, but not john stewart."

— Neal Adams in response to the editorial wanting his character to be a little more light

What in the fuck? The dude they cast IS black. He's from England as well. Does that invalidate his blackness?

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY

Quote:He is of Jamaican, Curaçaoan, and Sierra Leonean descent.
Descent doesn't count  I don't
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, AnnoyedCanadian
That guy was kinda good in the fake rambo movie but the movie kind of sucked, it was like reading benji quoting himself about trivial points about why something isn't a crime
3 users liked this post: benji, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(10-09-2024, 04:26 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Morrigan pretending she doesn’t understand how the mods operate.  Rolleyes

[Image: fjCcDhl.jpeg]

Dead fun challenge bro

I'm reading the hurricane is spinning up tornados like some kind of final fantasy summon.
4 users liked this post: ClothedMac, D3RANG3D, AnnoyedCanadian, Taco Bell Tower