Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(10-09-2024, 08:23 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
(10-09-2024, 07:28 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/an-appreciation-thread-for-my-favourite-nintendo-characters-and-yours.1005039/
Another wlw thread I mean fetish by TheEchosOfTheCyborg.  Mostly repost pics from their other fetish threads.

Do the random bolded letters spell something?hmm

Glad someone asked. Was staring at that motherfucker for three hours straight like it was a Magic Eye puzzle.

They look like twins at times.
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Princess Bubblegum wrote:Yeah, it's baffling how nobody has brought that up. It's impressive how long it took for any readers of the manga to bring up the hot springs assault too.

The manga author's work is indistinguishable from rape fantasy hentai doujinshi in certain moments.

And nobody asked: how do you know that? If you get triggered by shonen fanservice, how do you know what happens in rape doujinshis? Curious
(10-09-2024, 09:37 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-09-2024, 09:30 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(10-09-2024, 07:52 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: It's been a while since I've seen smokeydave post so I shone it into the night sky like a batsignal

To get SmokeyDave to appear you're supposed to post this one goth girl that really got his attention.  I wish I could find the post damnit  Stahp

BigTittyGothEgg?

[Image: going-live-tonight-on-my-onlyfans-around...135ea42205]

Mini Loona?

[Image: GXG_pdIWUAEXqB5.jpg]

Nope, definitely not them. Need to see more.

Whew Pacspit Lawd Delicious Wow!
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Jansen, D3RANG3D, AnnoyedCanadian
Aren't they like big fans of Berserk? A lot of rape happens in that manga

It was Tuesday!
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Spoiler:  (click to show)
I bet they don't give two shits that Guts got Nasty Nate'd when he was a little boy!
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
(10-09-2024, 09:48 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Aren't they like big fans of Berserk? A lot of rape happens in that manga

It was Tuesday!

Casca wanted it tho

The D was so good she literally went out of her mind
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
entremetGPT

Quote:I have some of her albums. This one didn't call me tho. Obviously

It's one of the biggest albums of the year and the bot can't realize that?

Derp

Quote:I am old but I refute this on the basis that we have a monoculture with music, especially across, geographies, cultures and ethnicities.

We still have some microculture and that's great for all art.

What
2 users liked this post: Hap Shaughnessy, Taco Bell Tower
(10-09-2024, 09:36 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(10-09-2024, 08:16 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-next-anime-banger-is-here-dan-da-dan.999705/page-7#post-129873459

Quote: Cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Downplaying Concerns of Sexualization; Account in Junior Phase
Quillmonger wrote:Those themes are all over sexual media in general and honestly, but in this instance I don't know who found any of these things sexy. The bath house thing I didn't remember, probably because it's not nearly to level of graphicness the first instance. Most of that is her literally beating those guys up. No one is saying there's not fan service in the manga though.

Coming off reading Fire Punch (something that this mangaka worked on and that I had to put down several times because of bad it got) I expected there to be some bad stuff in here. And yes, this is bad stuff. Let's not do this thing where where we act like a real person got hurt here.

There are a lot of incredible stories that don't feature anything sexual at all or if they do it's very light and well done, but there are also good stories that have some horrible things happen in them. Sometimes I am going to choose to wade through there to get to the story especially if it's got something I really like in it. I like these characters, I like the idea of old folklore clashing with aliens, etc. I love the art style and those are the things that made me stick to reading (and now watching it).

I don't really have to agree with everything in a piece of media for me to enjoy it and there is a much higher percentage of this that is the above things I talked about than there is anywhere near the amount people are talking about here.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-36#post-47049017

Admin on break AliceAmber
Quote:I'm actually a pagan who follows the Greek pantheon! And I LOVE all of the POC representation in the game, and the way their personalities are written. And you can still tell the writers did tons of research.

If you're interested, the webcomic "Lore Olympus" does some really interesting stuff with the Greek gods as well. However TW: Rape & Abuse, despite that its still very heartwarming and funny.

I always knew was rape heartwarming and funny. It’s why I like law and order svu
(10-09-2024, 08:08 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-09-2024, 07:58 PM)Steven Snell wrote:
(10-09-2024, 07:35 PM)DocWager wrote: Hell of a set of fake tatas. Looks kinda like Anna Nicole Smith.

Thought she looked a lot like Kate Upton.

Kate still looks great

[Image: kate-upton-for-sports-illustrated-swimsu...2b018342b9]

I like blondes with big tits.

[Image: jessica-nigri-v0-w8xy0rstp8ic1.jpg?width...78caea62d4]

Whew

Was it excelsiorlef who would go into every NeoGaf thread about her and say Kate Upton has gross hips.  Where is excelsiorlef, anyway?  Era is 25% less hilarious/idiotic without her posts.  That's a deficit that is more than Nepenthe can handle.
(10-09-2024, 10:32 PM)ClothedMac wrote:
(10-09-2024, 07:58 PM)Steven Snell wrote: Thought she looked a lot like Kate Upton.

Kate still looks great

Whew

Was it excelsiorlef who would go into every NeoGaf thread about her and say Kate Upton has gross hips.  Where is excelsiorlef, anyway?  Era is 25% less hilarious/idiotic without her posts.  That's asking for more than Nepenthe can handle.

Excel’s asexual. Shouldn’t he be neither attracted to, or repulsed by sex?
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(10-09-2024, 09:37 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-09-2024, 09:30 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(10-09-2024, 07:52 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: It's been a while since I've seen smokeydave post so I shone it into the night sky like a batsignal

To get SmokeyDave to appear you're supposed to post this one goth girl that really got his attention.  I wish I could find the post damnit  Stahp

BigTittyGothEgg?

[Image: going-live-tonight-on-my-onlyfans-around...135ea42205]

Mini Loona?

[Image: GXG_pdIWUAEXqB5.jpg]

Those look natty
3 users liked this post: AnnoyedCanadian, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(10-09-2024, 10:32 PM)ClothedMac wrote:
(10-09-2024, 07:58 PM)Steven Snell wrote: Thought she looked a lot like Kate Upton.

Kate still looks great

Whew

Was it excelsiorlef who would go into every NeoGaf thread about her and say Kate Upton has gross hips.  Where is excelsiorlef, anyway?  Era is 25% less hilarious/idiotic without her posts.  That's asking for more than Nepenthe can handle.
Devolution is excel?
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
100% of trannnnies are men with mental issues/retards. This is kinda indisputable. And it's hilarious, particularly when you can tell they are trannnnies.

Some are not worthy of ridicule, but most, especially online, are.

The ones we laugh at the most, are the ones that put themselves out there on the www. I mean, what should be expected re: rational responses to such faggot ass retards ( except for the wlw ones, they at least aren't faggots)

Seems really straightforward, so why does broccoli guy get upset at rational responses to such retatrded-ness, that, I would wonder
After a few days of self reflection and Cauliflower Of Love's posts I've decided to no longer tease and make fun of Melody Shreds or anyone experiencing mental illness. Melody is a person like the rest of us and they are going through a hard time and struggling. I sincerely hope they get the help they need.
4 users liked this post: PogiJones, Chumbawumbafan69, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
I think it's plausible that in some locus of the brain, theres a part of the ego self-concept that includes gender and what it feels like to be you, and that can be a wrong-body type of thing.  Whether or not the proper treatment is to assuage peoples' feelings and tell them they are identical to the gender they identify as, is one thing - and I don't know the answer to that, but having empathy for a problem they had no part in creating for themselves is another.
I'll agree in that 0.1% have the issues you describe. But come on, the majority of these terminally online white bald videogame-loving guys that transitioned at 30, are not those people

I still can't believe this thing exists and they called it Alarmo.
(10-09-2024, 11:04 PM)Nintex wrote:

Are you getting the Alarmo?
I’m going to have to hang out at the Farms to get my Melody news.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
(10-09-2024, 11:04 PM)Nintex wrote:

Alexa thingy is like 30 bucks, and plays music. I’m assuming the people buying this have more disposable income than they are letting on.

Also if Melody is off limits. Then Sony Ponies too should be off limits. I don’t want to see that emoji ever again.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, killamajig
(10-09-2024, 10:55 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: After a few days of self reflection and Cauliflower Of Love's posts I've decided to no longer tease and make fun of Melody Shreds or anyone experiencing mental illness. Melody is a person like the rest of us and they are going through a hard time and struggling. I sincerely hope they get the help they need.

sweet all I have to do is say I have mental illness and no one can ever make fun of me Hyper 

HACKED
I'd never make fun of Uncle.  Hmph
(10-09-2024, 10:56 PM)Propagandhim wrote: I think it's plausible that in some locus of the brain, theres a part of the ego self-concept that includes gender and what it feels like to be you, and that can be a wrong-body type of thing.  Whether or not the proper treatment is to assuage peoples' feelings and tell them they are identical to the gender they identify as, is one thing - and I don't know the answer to that, but having empathy for a problem they had no part in creating for themselves is another.

there is an actual documented condition where people feel an incredibly strong sense that some body part doesn't belong to them and they need it gone, like their right arm or left leg, and they beg and plead with doctors to cut it off and they of course won't, and some of them take matters into their own hands and are incredibly satisfied with their lack-of-a-limb afterward

is indulging in the mental illness the best treatment? or should we be looking at therapy or other methods to help convince the brain that they really should possess all their limbs? also, are some of these people just faking, and really they have the complex where they want to be cared for by others, and be the center of attention due to disability? how do you tell them apart?

likewise is the best treatment for someone who thinks they're napoleon or jesus to constantly reaffirm that yes they are actually napoleon or jesus? or do we just do that to shut them up and keep them compliant in their padded cell?
(10-09-2024, 11:11 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: I'd never make fun of Uncle.  Hmph

it's already working Hyper
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
(10-09-2024, 10:55 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: After a few days of self reflection and Cauliflower Of Love's posts I've decided to no longer tease and make fun of Melody Shreds or anyone experiencing mental illness. Melody is a person like the rest of us and they are going through a hard time and struggling. I sincerely hope they get the help they need.

The wound is entirely self-inflicted in melody's case

They know what they're doing that's why I have no sympathy for him.
The Phantom Pain  Stahp
(10-09-2024, 11:15 PM)Uncle wrote:
(10-09-2024, 10:56 PM)Propagandhim wrote: I think it's plausible that in some locus of the brain, theres a part of the ego self-concept that includes gender and what it feels like to be you, and that can be a wrong-body type of thing.  Whether or not the proper treatment is to assuage peoples' feelings and tell them they are identical to the gender they identify as, is one thing - and I don't know the answer to that, but having empathy for a problem they had no part in creating for themselves is another.

there is an actual documented condition where people feel an incredibly strong sense that some body part doesn't belong to them and they need it gone, like their right arm or left leg, and they beg and plead with doctors to cut it off and they of course won't, and some of them take matters into their own hands and are incredibly satisfied with their lack-of-a-limb afterward

is indulging in the mental illness the best treatment? or should we be looking at therapy or other methods to help convince the brain that they really should possess all their limbs? also, are some of these people just faking, and really they have the complex where they want to be cared for by others, and be the center of attention due to disability? how do you tell them apart?

likewise is the best treatment for someone who thinks they're napoleon or jesus to constantly reaffirm that yes they are actually napoleon or jesus? or do we just do that to shut them up and keep them compliant in their padded cell?

As long as they don’t get benefits for chopping off their hands, they can chop off their head for all I care. 

Maybe we should commit them, and pump em full of medication until this condition is fixed.
I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 1989 after a one month hospital stay. Why can't I just say "I have mental illness" and get away with doing whatever I want like manipulating people?!?
Because you are Jansen and have a stronger power of will.  Heartbeat