Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/10/14/arab-american-pac-presidential-endorsement-michigan-00183606 wrote:The political committee of Arab Americans based in Michigan won’t endorse Kamala Harris or Donald Trump for president, the first time the group has withheld supporting a candidate since it was founded more than 20 years ago.

“This year, we face a choice of two candidates who are harming our communities here and our families and friends in our homelands,” the Arab American Political Action Committee said in a statement Monday. “We simply cannot give our votes to either Democrat Kamala Harris or Republican Donald Trump, who blindly support the criminal Israeli government led by far right extremists, including Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.”

The group said “neither candidate represents our hopes and dreams as Arab Americans” and both “have endorsed genocide in Gaza and war in Lebanon.”
Quote:The decision ultimately came because the members were unwilling to sacrifice their “principles for the lesser of two evils,” the statement said.

“By not voting for either Donald Trump or Kamala Harris, we are not staying silent — to the contrary, we are making a powerful statement and sending a clear message: We refuse to endorse candidates who do not care about us or our concerns, continue to divide America, and are complicit in an active genocide,” AAPAC said in the statement. “Our votes matter, and withholding them will show that we cannot be ignored or taken for granted.”

The organization also declined to endorse a candidate for Michigan’s Senate seat: “We ask our community to not vote for either Democrat Elissa Slotkin or Republican Mike Rogers. Frankly, they are both warmongers and do not deserve your vote.”
Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy! doesn't stop winning; sad failed B-Dubs resign bitch
(10-15-2024, 10:03 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Got summoned for Jury duty through the week of thanksgiving...

Clicky Carl

Quote:Tbh this is purely a vent thread. Was already going through some heavy emotional stuff for unrelated reasons I won't get into, but getting that letter right after coming home from therapy....oof.

Cry me a fucking river.

We all go through tough things and yeah life can be tough. But it's pretty telling that this is a person with no friends whatsoever when their first instinct is to make a fucking Era thread about this for some internet pats on the back.
Of course the resident retarded communist chimes in

Quote:Just tell them there can be no justice in a criminal justice system built to uphold white supremacist patriarchal capitalism.

Just fucking move to a non western nation already buddy and stay there.

Take all of your weirdo fuckin friends with you too.
(10-15-2024, 10:16 PM)Steven Snell wrote:
(10-15-2024, 10:03 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Got summoned for Jury duty through the week of thanksgiving...

Clicky Carl

Quote:Tbh this is purely a vent thread. Was already going through some heavy emotional stuff for unrelated reasons I won't get into, but getting that letter right after coming home from therapy....oof.

Cry me a fucking river.

We all go through tough things and yeah life can be tough. But it's pretty telling that this is a person with no friends whatsoever when their first instinct is to make a fucking Era thread about this for some internet pats on the back.
When things get rough Fo me I get on Grindr and fucks a trans girl in the butt. They should try that

Clicky Carl

Cry me a fucking river.

Just tell them you're trans and you'll get dismissed for being crazy

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: dada4a72-0833-491b-912d-2fd33031e4f6_text.gif]
The one thing I don't get is with them coming out as "trans", you would they they'd be happier but they're not. I mean most of it is self diagnosing and not the actual route that actual trans people take to transition. Then again, they have the stupid consensus that if you say you are a woman or a man, you are one even without transitioning.

Its annoying as it makes actual trans people look fucking stupid when they tell these cretins off and get accused of being transphobic.

Shit is just confusing for me as a normal white dude. Anyway, here's a cute dog video. Would love one of these dogs but the amount of shedding and groomed would be insane

https://imgur.com/gallery/look-his-smile-he-even-gets-presidential-treatment-veterinarian-3JfuPBN
(10-15-2024, 10:20 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Of course the resident retarded communist chimes in

Quote:Just tell them there can be no justice in a criminal justice system built to uphold white supremacist patriarchal capitalism.

Just fucking move to a non western nation already buddy and stay there.

Take all of your weirdo fuckin friends with you too.

I was thinking yesterday about how on Resetera the answer to every problem is either racism, sexism or capitalism. Booshka went for the hat-trick
[Image: nk5t9JD.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kamala-harris-could-sit-down-with-joe-rogan-for-an-interview-in-the-final-stretch-of-the-u-s-presidential-campaign.1009581/page-6#post-130219830
Dead
oh you cocksuckers posted it already. can't compete with yall anymore
(10-15-2024, 10:32 PM)nachobro wrote: [Image: nk5t9JD.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kamala-harris-could-sit-down-with-joe-rogan-for-an-interview-in-the-final-stretch-of-the-u-s-presidential-campaign.1009581/page-6#post-130219830
Dead

The Rogan interview with Kamala is probably going to be quite boring.

A few years ago Rogan did interviews with Bernie, Tulsi and a bunch of other politicians. The only one who was a fun podcast guest and had something to say was Tulsi. 
Everyone else was just cringe and boring, reciting their campaign platform. It's also why Joe didn't want politicians on his show anymore. I think Bernie did like 50(?) minutes. It was a big letdown. They also limit the conversation by providing a list of things that are off-limits. 

Kamala is actually doing some interviews now but it's all the same scripted lines about being born in the middle class.
(10-15-2024, 10:36 PM)nachobro wrote: oh you cocksuckers posted it already. can't compete with yall anymore
Now you know how artists feel.
AI and legit mad posters taking over, ruining it for those of us just in it for the love of the game Hmph
(10-15-2024, 09:52 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: PAFenix

Quote:Is the full statement worth clicking the "show more" link?

Fuck me, they get dumber by the hour.

This idiot has to check for permission to read a tweet.

That user is supposedly a dad.  He has to ask to view a tweet  Derp
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, killamajig
https://www.resetera.com/threads/got-summoned-for-jury-duty-through-the-week-of-thanksgiving.1010517/#post-130223058 wrote:
Quote:Don't the judges and lawyers have families?

I always just assumed that the week of Thanksgiving and the week of Christmas would be the two weeks a year where there were no jury trials scheduled.

Hope for your sake that you can get out of it.
So do the people who are locked up awaiting trial.
Jeb Rejoice Mynicca
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-413#post-130220658 wrote:I have never seen a greater evil in my life than Israel, not in a videogame, book, movie or show..every villain looks so tame in comparison to the genocidal freaks in Israel. Nothing compares to them. They have been pulling this monstrosity off for nearly 80 years, but now the world is finally getting to see it in much more detail thanks to social media.

It is beyond sickening. There are no limits to their depravity. I'm tired of the powers that can change it either doing nothing or worse, aiding them. I feel our world has turned far uglier after it reared its ugly racist head with regards to what's been happening in Palestine, Lebanon, Sudan and Congo among others.
SCIENCE!
I wonder what happened 80 years ago that allowed Israel to unleash such evil onto the world Thinking
2 users liked this post: Potato, Taco Bell Tower
(10-15-2024, 07:33 PM)Jansen wrote: Someone tell me what Captain of Outer Space got banned for.

Stolen Valor
(10-15-2024, 10:26 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: The one thing I don't get is with them coming out as "trans", you would they they'd be happier but they're not. I mean most of it is self diagnosing and not the actual route that actual trans people take to transition. Then again, they have the stupid consensus that if you say you are a woman or a man, you are one even without transitioning.

Its annoying as it makes actual trans people look fucking stupid when they tell these cretins off and get accused of being transphobic.

Shit is just confusing for me as a normal white dude. Anyway, here's a cute dog video. Would love one of these dogs but the amount of shedding and groomed would be insane

https://imgur.com/gallery/look-his-smile-he-even-gets-presidential-treatment-veterinarian-3JfuPBN

I got one of those dogs recently, I named him Rocky. On the drive home, he told me that he’d prefer to go by she/her pronouns, and the name Rickie because it was more gender neutral. I then immediately turned around, drove to the middle of nowhere, and left him there.
(10-15-2024, 10:21 PM)Jonsey wrote:
(10-15-2024, 10:16 PM)Steven Snell wrote:

Clicky Carl

Cry me a fucking river.

When things get rough Fo me I get on Grindr and fucks a trans girl in the butt. They should try that

You say that when you could be using Grindr to find no-effort "trans men".  Just call them "dude" and you're in.
gay

(Apparently men doing that for easy access to the female sex is a thing.)
(10-15-2024, 11:09 PM)benji wrote:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-413#post-130220658 wrote:I have never seen a greater evil in my life than Israel, not in a videogame, book, movie or show..every villain looks so tame in comparison to the genocidal freaks in Israel. Nothing compares to them. They have been pulling this monstrosity off for nearly 80 years, but now the world is finally getting to see it in much more detail thanks to social media.

It is beyond sickening. There are no limits to their depravity. I'm tired of the powers that can change it either doing nothing or worse, aiding them. I feel our world has turned far uglier after it reared its ugly racist head with regards to what's been happening in Palestine, Lebanon, Sudan and Congo among others.
SCIENCE!

I'm surprised he even mentions Sudan. One of the recent articles about it described how every male in a village was executed and the women and girls raped afterwards. Somehow that's less evil than Israel?
Scuffed, https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-threatens-israel-resolve-humanitarian-crisis-or-face-arms-embargo-calls-for-steps-to-be-taken-%E2%80%9Cin-the-30-days%E2%80%9D.1010190/page-2#post-130212588 wrote:This would be very difficult for a myriad of reasons but one is because the way US aid to Israel works is the US gives them money and Israel uses that money to buy weapons from US Military contractors as opposed to Ukraine who often get stuff directly from US stockpiles. If the US cuts off the money then Israel is fucked because they are not self sufficient.
$4 billion (US yearly aid to Israel) > $24 billion (annual Israeli military spending) > $550 billion (annual Israeli GDP)

SCIENCE! 

Jeb wrote:So, for all those who were explaining to us how their chosen politician cannot make any statements on any arms embargo…

Will the apologies be as as loud as the excuses?

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe Biden will follow through, that said we just saw a tonal change and it turns out it was easy enough.

Or is it you only come out when you want to defend the Dems participating in war crimes?
IrishNinja wrote:by then the narrative will have moved on - cabinet appointments, yass queen, whatever vile thing the GOP get up to in retaliation etc. the same crowd that says "why are we still on about this" will just do more of that, and likely continue the bit about how grateful folks should be that it's not trump doing the genocide
                         cross-thread drama?
is this?
(10-15-2024, 11:32 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: I'm surprised he even mentions Sudan. One of the recent articles about it described how every male in a village was executed and the women and girls raped afterwards. Somehow that's less evil than Israel?
He accounted for it, that wouldn't have been as bad without Israel's existence encouraging it.
I feel like before you begin talking about the Israel-Palestine conflict you should at least learn that Israel is a nation with a top 30 GDP per capita that's over $55K a year. This is barely lower than Canada, the UK or France. Literally right among South Korea, Italy, Japan and New Zealand.

The overall economy is smaller because it has fewer people than Michigan. It's still a larger economy than Denmark or Norway.

These dummies are basically making the case for aid to Israel, because it gives the US leverage. Rather than we should cut it off because they're a big boy country and don't need it.
(10-15-2024, 10:36 PM)nachobro wrote: oh you cocksuckers posted it already. can't compete with yall anymore

you go the extra mile with an actual screenshot, we pay extra for that kind of above-and-beyond initiative
(10-14-2024, 09:59 PM)Steven Snell wrote:
TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Yep, that's been me very often.

Also semi related but would absolutely adore a Sapphic Fantasy Action RPG that was the right mixture of funny, campy, serious drama, fun action and sincerity where you're a canon lesbian or wlw kicking arse and can date and romance well developed women characters.

And also a 100% all-women fighting game where all the playable fighters are lesbian, bi and pan women with the same tone as above, with a dating sim aspect to the adventure story mode. All the fighters drawn and designed by women.

Or a Batwoman game that doesn't shy away from her sexuality (because unlike Batman, Kate Kane a superpower, the power of Sappho! (this is a personal in-joke, but yes all wlw are superheroines (: ).

Also both should have a tag team of seemingly elderly friendly old harmless married ladies who are really kickarse monster hunters who take down fascist pieces of shit!

Sorry for just spewing my fan fiction.

jesus christ

No kink shaming, Leor. wag

Spoiler:  (click to show)

(10-14-2024, 10:05 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Absolutely suck my dick when you get a chance.

[Image: who-me.gif]
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Propagandhim, D3RANG3D, benji
Gazans showing their asses again rather than standing on the right side of history:
I pray that ZeoVGM never changes.  lol Love that guy!
(10-15-2024, 11:40 PM)benji wrote:
IrishNinja wrote:by then the narrative will have moved on - cabinet appointments, yass queen, whatever vile thing the GOP get up to in retaliation etc. the same crowd that says "why are we still on about this" will just do more of that, and likely continue the bit about how grateful folks should be that it's not trump doing the genocide

Major side eye. Yass queen because Kamala is a POC? Feels like a microaggression to me!
3 users liked this post: MJBarret, DavidCroquet, Taco Bell Tower