Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(10-16-2024, 12:55 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: I pray that ZeoVGM never changes.  lol Love that guy!

lol GO GET EM JEFF!
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Propagandhim
(10-15-2024, 11:27 PM)Alpacx wrote:
(10-15-2024, 10:21 PM)Jonsey wrote:
(10-15-2024, 10:16 PM)Steven Snell wrote: We all go through tough things and yeah life can be tough. But it's pretty telling that this is a person with no friends whatsoever when their first instinct is to make a fucking Era thread about this for some internet pats on the back.
When things get rough Fo me I get on Grindr and fucks a trans girl in the butt. They should try that

You say that when you could be using Grindr to find no-effort "trans men".  Just call them "dude" and you're in.
gay

(Apparently men doing that for easy access to the female sex is a thing.)

This reminds me of this

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTatw4NX921sHemE8IJ2LT...U7xYA&s=10]

A real Hobson's Choice
(10-15-2024, 06:25 PM)benji wrote:
(10-15-2024, 09:41 AM)Potato wrote: It's because all of these online communities get taken over by the terminally online fucks who have no job, no family, no friends and no job. 

They post constantly and railroad the discussion into whatever fucked up opinions they have. They volunteer their copious amounts is spare time to moderate and use the little power they have to get rid of dissenting opinion.

Anyone with a life can't get a word in edgeways and any sensible middle ground opinion is shouted down by a procession of suck arses who are even more pathetic than the online overlords.
(10-15-2024, 01:09 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: 1. Grown man has shitty job and is forever alone
2. Grown man pretends to be a dog on online video game forum
3. Grown man, while pretending to be a dog, posts constantly, many of such posts involving cum and none of which are humorous in any way
4. Other grown man reads said video game forum daily
5. Said other grown man copies and pastes said dog-scribed cum posts on yet another forum, this one a spin off forum, which is itself a spinoff of a similarily named forum, and is also kind of a spinoff of the original online video game forum, which itself is a spinoff of another online video game forum, which is also a spinoff of another video game forum, within "quote" tags
6. Said other grown man laughs at how pathetic the first grown man is
A lot of antagonizing other members, misrepresenting moderation, inflammatory generalizations and putting staff in danger today. Riot
No, that's actually not what happened.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/got-summoned-for-jury-duty-through-the-week-of-thanksgiving.1010517/#post-130224591
TheMadTitan wrote:If you don't call to confirm you received it, they won't know you received it.

My second to last summons I just threw in the shredder without even opening it. Most recent one I called because I wanted to do it but I wasn't picked. Regardless, no one came to arrest me.
loco wrote:What state are you in? In California you can toss that into the garbage can and later tell them you never got it in the mail.
Quote:What happens if you ignore jury duty letters? lol, I mean.. there are millions of people eh, surely they could just bother someone else.
omfg
I'm shocked that someone who posts in Resetera would miss an opportunity to judge someone and possibly destroy their life
(10-15-2024, 05:57 PM)Uncle wrote:
(10-15-2024, 05:31 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: At least Ethan is coming to his senses and distancing himself from leftists

https://old.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/1g3z9gt/ethan_speaks_on_the_houthis_terrorist_hasan/

https://old.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/1g4cuod/ethan_addresses_hasan_supporting_the_houthi/

Win

h3h3 is a chud at heart who got brainbroken by trump and is slowly rediscovering himself

remember he is the original triggered mocker

Triggered

never 4get the hugh mungus saga making fun of sjw freakout

Spoiler:  (click to show)
My theory is that Susan the previous youtube CEO had him waterboarded to cure him of his chuddery...

Subscribe to Info Wars!
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
I don't understand people who listen to these idiots on twitch. Sounds boring and uninformative. Why not queue up classic Howard Stern bits instead? I'm listening to this four hour archive of Eric the Actor being a bitch and I can guarantee I'm learning more and being more entertained than some retard politico.
3 users liked this post: Cheststrongwell, Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
Issuing correction on a previous stream of mine, regarding the houthis. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them"
(10-16-2024, 01:02 AM)benji wrote:
(10-16-2024, 12:55 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: I pray that ZeoVGM never changes.  lol Love that guy!

Already deleted most of these it seems. Truly a man that stands by his word.
He probably won't delete this one:
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
Zeo is the definition of cancel culture. Those sequence of tweets were straight up the cancel culture he and his era/twitter buddies love to pretend doesn't exist. 

How is this a way someone chooses to live their lives?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dino-crisis-is-now-available-on-ps-premium-monkey-paw-curls-no-trophies-can%E2%80%99t-be-bought-no-crossbuy-with-ps3-vita.1010145/
While that sucks why just not buy the ps1 copy?
Jesus...

Some dude in his 30's gets trolled online, proceeds to write a long, whinging, whiny essay about it:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-you-guys-deal-with-this-type-of-online-gaming-hate-kinda-caught-me-off-guard.1010625/

Johnny Cage itS wrote:Maaan I am so frustrated right now.

Long story shoerrrrr (Long), I faced some shitty racism in a Battle Hub chat (Street Fighter 6) just earlier this evening and it's really bothering me.

This guy (troll) basically chose to add me as a "friend" just so he can insult my culture and country after seeing the Flag of my country on my CFN profile.

I reported the chat, but a quick Google search told me, apparently Capcom does not do much for online hate/ racism in the Battle Hub chat.

I am Armenian by ethnicity, and I have an Armenian flag on my CFN profile, so apparently it made this random Turkish Ken player I ran into in Ranked match angry at me. Dude added me as a friend and sent me an invite, I missed his invite, couldn't join his BH, so I sent one to him myself, he was a decent player, So I figured we can play a few sets and learn from each other, at least that's what I thought his intensions were also, but... He proceeded to inquire "where I was from?" I didn't think much of it, but still could sense his aggressive tone, then well.. he followed up with some hateful shit. (See link below)

Then he just peaced out of chat.

I've been playing Street Fighter online since the early days of SFIV Vanilla back in 2008 throughout the 2010's with SFV and now SF6... I've been guilty of exchanging some stupid words in the past with fellow SF players, of course almost all of these start from getting salty after matches, rage quitters, laggers etc.
But none, NONE of these have been because of who I am, my identity, my ethnicity. To be fair, I guess no stranger online knew my ethnicity before... But If a game is giving me the option to proudly display the flag of my origin, I shouldn't be forced to hide who I proudly am due to fear of racist bigots.

Coming from a person who proudly claims to be Turkish, Knowing the Dark history between Armenia and Turkey... This hits hard and it feels so ugly and dirty to me. I feel like it has no place in gaming in 2024. Anyway, I really want this guy to be warned or at least some kind of slap on the wrist and not make a habit of going around shitting on people on CFN because of their Flag.

It's kind of tricky for me to report him, since he seems to be on PC (Steam) and I am on PS5 (PSN)
But if anyone here knows a better way to Report this guy in Steam ( A platform I don't use nowadays) I would greatly appreciate it.

https://imgur.com/a/FHDGMpD

And what are the messages that he received that have prompted this burning desire for justice?

[Image: fp6Bu54.jpeg]

Subscribe to Info Wars!

In the famous words of Tyler The Creator, this is how you deal with it Era man-baby:

[Image: R1uc1jb.jpeg]
That's it?   lol
(10-15-2024, 11:09 PM)benji wrote:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-413#post-130220658 wrote:I have never seen a greater evil in my life than Israel, not in a videogame, book, movie or show..every villain looks so tame in comparison to the genocidal freaks in Israel. Nothing compares to them. They have been pulling this monstrosity off for nearly 80 years, but now the world is finally getting to see it in much more detail thanks to social media.

It is beyond sickening. There are no limits to their depravity. I'm tired of the powers that can change it either doing nothing or worse, aiding them. I feel our world has turned far uglier after it reared its ugly racist head with regards to what's been happening in Palestine, Lebanon, Sudan and Congo among others.
SCIENCE!
Wow, I didn't know it was possible to be more evil than those big titty anime girls that chuds like in the 'why women(male) criticize' thread omg
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dino-crisis-is-now-available-on-ps-premium-monkey-paw-curls-no-trophies-can%E2%80%99t-be-bought-no-crossbuy-with-ps3-vita.1010145/page-2#post-130211088
Sarobi
Quote:I forewarned many of this future (PS1/2 games being locked to a subscription), but no! The once Twitter crowd hissed at me, and claimed I was nothing more than an evil shitposter.

No trophies? This is quite frankly the most laziest Sony could have become. Arrogant, Stupid, Lazy, Sony.
Egomaniac
demi
Quote:It's literally only 2 classics that are locked behind Premium, lol

Keep getting hissed at
WOOOO
(10-15-2024, 11:09 PM)benji wrote:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-413#post-130220658 wrote:I have never seen a greater evil in my life than Israel, not in a videogame, book, movie or show..every villain looks so tame in comparison to the genocidal freaks in Israel. Nothing compares to them. They have been pulling this monstrosity off for nearly 80 years, but now the world is finally getting to see it in much more detail thanks to social media.

It is beyond sickening. There are no limits to their depravity. I'm tired of the powers that can change it either doing nothing or worse, aiding them. I feel our world has turned far uglier after it reared its ugly racist head with regards to what's been happening in Palestine, Lebanon, Sudan and Congo among others.
SCIENCE!

The implication being how nobody ever knew or cared before TikTok content a year ago. He’s not speaking for himself and his own ignorance and overacting out of a sort of embarrassment. No. Famously, this was a hyper niche topic, never ever spoken about.
(10-16-2024, 01:41 AM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:
(10-15-2024, 11:27 PM)Alpacx wrote:
(10-15-2024, 10:21 PM)Jonsey wrote: When things get rough Fo me I get on Grindr and fucks a trans girl in the butt. They should try that

You say that when you could be using Grindr to find no-effort "trans men".  Just call them "dude" and you're in.
gay

This reminds me of this

A real Hobson's Choice

Option B comes with the bonus of NO FUCKING SPEAKING!
(10-16-2024, 08:09 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: That's it?   lol

I would probably reply with "delicious turkish toenails" and freak him the fuck out as I beat his ass and begged for more toenails
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Tbf Turks going after Armenians is actually bad business
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Benji is under my table
Eating my toenails
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(10-16-2024, 09:17 AM)Potato wrote:
(10-16-2024, 01:41 AM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:
(10-15-2024, 11:27 PM)Alpacx wrote: You say that when you could be using Grindr to find no-effort "trans men".  Just call them "dude" and you're in.
gay

This reminds me of this

A real Hobson's Choice

Option B comes with the bonus of NO FUCKING SPEAKING!

It appears to be saying FWAP FWAP
5 users liked this post: benji, Chumbawumbafan69, D3RANG3D, Uncle, Taco Bell Tower
Fat retards exile is going well, crying about fast food and being poor. Posts like this every hour for the past 12 hours or so

[Image: C9fJAnP.jpeg]

https://bsky.app/profile/fat4all.bsky.social/post/3l6mtqg7qes2z

————

First Malds kofi donation in a week too, 117% to 132%, $30 thanks Stevarow 👌
Plagiarize wrote:Listen, there are democrats who don't agree with the party's position on specific issues. Allred is going to be better than Cruz but I do not fancy his chances. I'd rather Allred than Cruz in the senate. Things will likely be measurable better for me if that happens. That doesn't suddenly make Allred's position the party position.

Trump is running on anti trans rhetoric on a national level and Kamala has a fairly strong track record on that issue.

One of the first thing the current administration did was make it so that enby people like me weren't forced to picking whether our passports say M or F. They also removed the requirement to have had surgery for trans people to update that field. Maybe this doesn't sound like much, but it meant a lot to me. It didn't even cost me anything to do it (other than postage). I hadn't heard about this before looking to see if I could do it, but it's a tangible real example of a way the Biden admin improved something for trans people.

Fuck Allred's position on trans women in sports and anyone else who agrees or would use similar language. But yes, I'm going to pick them over Ted Cruz if that's the choice.

Dismissing concerns, also now he is ENBY? After changing the name and taking hormones for a year? lol 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/colin-allred-dem-candidate-for-senate-accused-of-supporting-trans-rights-by-opponent-ted-cruz-responds-by-throwing-trans-people-under-the-bus.1008393/page-6#post-130240209
I can't wrap my head around saving money being a bad thing.  ???
(10-16-2024, 12:05 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
Plagiarize wrote:Listen, there are democrats who don't agree with the party's position on specific issues. Allred is going to be better than Cruz but I do not fancy his chances. I'd rather Allred than Cruz in the senate. Things will likely be measurable better for me if that happens. That doesn't suddenly make Allred's position the party position.

Trump is running on anti trans rhetoric on a national level and Kamala has a fairly strong track record on that issue.

One of the first thing the current administration did was make it so that enby people like me weren't forced to picking whether our passports say M or F. They also removed the requirement to have had surgery for trans people to update that field. Maybe this doesn't sound like much, but it meant a lot to me. It didn't even cost me anything to do it (other than postage). I hadn't heard about this before looking to see if I could do it, but it's a tangible real example of a way the Biden admin improved something for trans people.

Fuck Allred's position on trans women in sports and anyone else who agrees or would use similar language. But yes, I'm going to pick them over Ted Cruz if that's the choice.

Dismissing concerns, also now he is ENBY? After changing the name and taking hormones for a year? lol 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/colin-allred-dem-candidate-for-senate-accused-of-supporting-trans-rights-by-opponent-ted-cruz-responds-by-throwing-trans-people-under-the-bus.1008393/page-6#post-130240209

So the trans genocide doesn't matter to Plagiarize, only their team winning does? Sorry but DemoRATS don't deserve our votes if they don't speak for us.

Sounds a lot like telling Palestinians to SUCK IT UP and vote for Kamala.
Plagiarize wrote:Fucking hell at that description of the advert with the fake Harris supporter.

I knew it was only a matter a time before they started to focus on enbies. Guess I have to keep fighting to exist. S'worth it.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-4-dont-complain-do-something.962805/page-745#post-130239747

Seems like this is his newest “discovery” about himself given how many times he says ENBY now. Also the post he quotes has nothing to do with him it’s about trans women in bio women’s sports. Is he trying to play in women’s sports now as a supposedly non gendered person? lol
He’s only an ENBY because he’s too ugly to be a woman so he settled on non-binary.