Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
btw mobafire don't have a deadlock website Lol

What kinda clownshoes operation
booshka wrote:AI generated shit is frequently a reflection of the white supremacist structures it was created under. Techbro engineers and whatever prompts people put in leads to this kind of shit.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-4-dont-complain-do-something.962805/page-769#post-130280484
(10-16-2024, 08:06 PM)Jansen wrote: https://bsky.app/profile/lunarweasel.bsky.social/post/3kf7pdrocsm2o

Quote:I can't recommend strongly enough that you adopt a radically accepting worldview. Your reaction to queers, furries, therians, otherkin, neopronouns, plural systems and any and all other weird, niche identities should be "oh, that's neat, tell me more."

I don't even know what some of these words mean but the answer is no

What a moron, none of those things are "neat" and I don't want to know more. What I already know is too much.
what the fuck is a NEOPRONOUN?! Heh
I can't believe B-dubs gets paid to allow his members to traumatize the marginalized folx of the site.  Gloomy

No wonder Stellar Blade wasn't banned.
remy dateline='[url=tel:1729138577' wrote: 1729138577[/url]']
BIONIC dateline='[url=tel:1729135793' wrote: 1729135793[/url]']
Mystery post get edited in constructive and dude got banned without a banner

Dave., post: 130267083, member: 15451 wrote:mod edit: we're not doing this

Embiid, post: 130268844, member: 92190 wrote:This was my suspicion, that Dubs as "General Manager" is employed by the owners MOBA. So to people saying he should step down and whatnot, try to understand what that entails. It's not just stepping down as an unpaid mod of an Internet forum, it would be his real life job. Easier said than done. It was a really shitty thing to say to Nep and there's been other times where dude's snapped at folks like that but damn… losing his livelihood  for it?  Granted, this would be an instant termination at any other company talking to a colleague like that (and a perm ban for anyone here).

Man I don't know what to think. The guy might have anger issues but overall doesn't seem like a bad dude based on the type of content he normally posts and the handful of interactions I've had with him. Still, it's a terrible look as the boss when you talk to folks like that without any consequences while banning people for the same shit. Just a weird situation.

IrishNinja, post: 130275540, member: 9923 wrote:so discussion of publicly available information is not allowed? if mods are clearly viewing this, can we at least be given an acknowledgment beyond warnings & bans?

Any guesses what it was? Thinking

context clues would suggest evidence of bdubs being paid to run the site. lmao

These people truly believe “anyone else gets banned for talking to others like that” WHILE DEFENDING NEPENTHE

Fucking brainwashed. All of them.
(Yesterday, 05:00 AM)Greatness Gone wrote: what the fuck is a NEOPRONOUN?! Heh

People who want to be referred to "it" instead of he or she. I wish I was joking but I'm not.

Some Padma Lakshmi

54 years old and fine as hell

[Image: zwk7e1ppd15d1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg...0ed011441b]
Quote:Tomorrow is the Jack Smith stuff and from someone also previously mentioned certain people into astrology said October 17 was going to be a particularly bad day for Trump.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, just figured it would be fun to believe in magic if only for the briefest moment. :p
Astrology and magic

Trumps
(Yesterday, 07:00 AM)Nintex wrote:
Quote:Tomorrow is the Jack Smith stuff and from someone also previously mentioned certain people into astrology said October 17 was going to be a particularly bad day for Trump.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, just figured it would be fun to believe in magic if only for the briefest moment. :p
Astrology and magic

Trumps

I'm all for believing in magic or whatever the hell you find that keeps you stress free. Just keep it to yourself and not put it on a public forum. Keep believing in actual science and medicine though, don't turn into a crazy magic crystal lady (I'm going to guess it was a guy who said that). I'm a hypocrite as some women on dating apps are into the crystal shit and I probably would acknowledge it as legitimate for some fun.

Win Success Hans Klobmentum!
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Potato
Malds

Quote:Bluesky is better.

Tbh people really should have left Twitter as soon as the Nazi bought it. I did.

Is it tho? EAT FRESH
(Yesterday, 05:37 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Some Padma Lakshmi

54 years old and fine as hell

[Image: zwk7e1ppd15d1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg...0ed011441b]

[Image: W8OM5Hq.png]

[Image: FLQtwC3.jpeg]

Moving on up over the years...

Elon Hesright Whew
hmm 
what are the rules for neopronouns on REE? would you get banned for using xe/xir? how about starself?

and while looking up information on this nonsense I'm linked to so many different wikis. There's the LGBT wiki, the LGBTQI+ wiki, the NEW LGBT wiki, the gender wiki, the non-binary wiki, and the pronoun wiki, just to name a few. I'm not sure why you need to go into such autistic minutiae when just using faggot would suffice.
(10-16-2024, 08:59 PM)Jansen wrote:
Quote:Therian identity

what is the therian identity
A therian is someone who identifies as a non-human animal, such as a wolf, bear, or cat, on a non-physical level. The term "therian" is short for "therianthrope". Therians are part of the "otherkin" community, which includes people who identify as non-human beings, such as elves, dragons, or fictional characters

Camby

Look man, I support anyone's right to identify as whatever they want. But they have to support my right to ignore it and broader society's right to identify them by whatever it deems acceptable.
(10-16-2024, 09:06 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-cena-goes-on-kai-cenats-stream-and-drops-some-real-knowledge.1010655/#post-130243833
Quote:It makes me happy we're seeing more and more positive influence on the internet. "Be useful" is a great motto.
Too bad the motto doesn't work for B-Dubs.  Also, going to pull a Ree moment here but didn't Kai protected a rapist and incite riot over PS5s?

"Be useful" is quite the right wing motto. Fits nicely in the personal responsibility box. Definitely doesn't fit in the left wing "fix my problems for me" motto.
What's happened now with X that's got Era all giddy about Bluesky again like it's some busy hive of activity?
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(Yesterday, 04:50 AM)remy wrote: btw mobafire don't have a deadlock website Lol

What kinda clownshoes operation

The kind that lets B-Dumbs and NepNep run their best asset.
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(Yesterday, 07:34 AM)booomer wrote: [Image: W8OM5Hq.png]

[Image: FLQtwC3.jpeg]

Moving on up over the years...

Elon Hesright Whew

The original host of Top Chef was Billy Joel’s 20-something wife, who like Padma, divorced him shortly after landing the gig.

Lesson here is: if you’re a short old bald man with wife half your age, convince her to turn down that cooking show hosting job.
That billboard thread has warped their minds…
Quote:And Israel is not Jews. Jews all around the world would agree with "fuck Israel" which is why the antisemitic comment is so stupid.
Yeah, I’m not sure about that chief

Quote:Antisemitic is one of those words that has just completely lost its meaning.

Bit like the word Nazi…
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-ever-worry-youre-just-annoying-people-online.1012029/

TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:You ever get bouts of paranoia online when posting here and other parts of the web that you may just coming off as unintentionally annoying?

Like you're being overly repetitive and people are going, "Yes we know you like WLW women, shut up already!!!" Or that you're just being unlikable, spouting nonsense that no one gets besides you etc, being unintentionally saying something hurtful or talking about stuff no one cares about?

Is that self reflection???
Jesus, fall off a tall building already, or get medicated. One or the other.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato, Bootsthecat, Jansen
PlanetSmasher, post: 130290576, member: 6260 wrote:Online, in reality, in my dreams, pretty much constantly.

I don't even text my friends half the time because I constantly worry that my existence is an imposition. It's not good for continued relationships.

Dead
(Yesterday, 01:23 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-ever-worry-youre-just-annoying-people-online.1012029/

TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:You ever get bouts of paranoia online when posting here and other parts of the web that you may just coming off as unintentionally annoying?

Like you're being overly repetitive and people are going, "Yes we know you like WLW women, shut up already!!!" Or that you're just being unlikable, spouting nonsense that no one gets besides you etc, being unintentionally saying something hurtful or talking about stuff no one cares about?

Is that self reflection???
EchosOfThePsycho is so close to almost getting it.
(Yesterday, 01:15 PM)Daffy Duck wrote: That billboard thread has warped their minds…
Quote:And Israel is not Jews. Jews all around the world would agree with "fuck Israel" which is why the antisemitic comment is so stupid.
Yeah, I’m not sure about that chief

Quote:Antisemitic is one of those words that has just completely lost its meaning.

Bit like the word Nazi…

Took me not even 30 seconds by Googling “Jewish population in Israel”

Quote:As of December 2023, the Jewish population of Israel is approximately 7,208,000 people, or 73.2% of the country's population. This makes Israel the country with the largest Jewish population in the world

They want so badly to be openly antisemitic over there, they are just making shit up.
Still no word from B-Dubs in the constructive thread lol

You just know he's spent the past week getting a massive word salad post ready for there.
Spent my late teens and early twenties reading antisemitic modernists thinking 'how did these people not see how fucking ridiculous they were? How can they be so smart yet so dumb?'

Spent my thirties reading antisemitic weeaboo twitch addicts thinking 'why isn't anyone banning these cunts out into space'
From constructive:

Quote:But seriously, what is it about Gaming Forum managers and abusing women and femmes under their leadership? Because if I had a nickel for every time the manager of a popular gaming forum abused one of his femme staff members, not only would I have two nickels but the second one I acquired would've been split from the first.

There absolutely need to be repercussions for the way B Dubs spoke to Nep. He said what he said from a position of not only power but confident immunity. He said it from a position of a man talking down to a woman, and he said it with the full knowledge that no one could clock him for it behind his screen. He clearly isn't willing to discuss it or apologize, which means he'll do it again. And I can guarantee you that if he's willing to talk to a member of his staff this way in public, he's treating them worse in private.

And I 100% advocate for folks who rightfully take issue with his behavior to go around him to notify his actual bosses, MOBA. If anyone should be held accountable for how their behavior impacts the site, it's the one paid to oversee all of it. At the end of the day it's B Dubs that sets the tone for the forum, and he has no problem setting a tone of unapologetic abuse and misogyny. Which, I guess, isn't really bucking a trend in gaming these days.

What I find amusing about this is that b-chubs spoke to her exactly like he speaks to anyone else when he's mad but because Nep is a woman (let's ignore the non-binary stuff, that's inconvenient right now) it's now a huge problem.
I'd love to know what's going on behind the scenes, because if she's any smart Nep will know that this shit is bound to backfire the moment she goes off on another angry rant against some member.
"Era or Stormfront?" DLC sure is spicy this season.
Yeah I encourage people to send MOBA screenshots of Nepenthe's racist bullshit and belligerent ignorance when being called out on it too tbh
(Yesterday, 02:35 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: From constructive:

Quote:But seriously, what is it about Gaming Forum managers and abusing women and femmes under their leadership? Because if I had a nickel for every time the manager of a popular gaming forum abused one of his femme staff members, not only would I have two nickels but the second one I acquired would've been split from the first.

There absolutely need to be repercussions for the way B Dubs spoke to Nep. He said what he said from a position of not only power but confident immunity. He said it from a position of a man talking down to a woman, and he said it with the full knowledge that no one could clock him for it behind his screen. He clearly isn't willing to discuss it or apologize, which means he'll do it again. And I can guarantee you that if he's willing to talk to a member of his staff this way in public, he's treating them worse in private.

And I 100% advocate for folks who rightfully take issue with his behavior to go around him to notify his actual bosses, MOBA. If anyone should be held accountable for how their behavior impacts the site, it's the one paid to oversee all of it. At the end of the day it's B Dubs that sets the tone for the forum, and he has no problem setting a tone of unapologetic abuse and misogyny. Which, I guess, isn't really bucking a trend in gaming these days.

What I find amusing about this is that b-chubs spoke to her exactly like he speaks to anyone else when he's mad but because Nep is a woman (let's ignore the non-binary stuff, that's inconvenient right now) it's now a huge problem.
I'd love to know what's going on behind the scenes, because if she's any smart Nep will know that this shit is bound to backfire the moment she goes off on another angry rant against some member.

Lmao which user posted this
I do think it is to B-Dubs sorrow that he deleted the original post. 

The "abusing women" angle is really picking up steam. For whatever the post originally said, it would've been a decent shield against those statements. But now it's gone.

I mean, they're very obviously trying to draw parallels to EvilLore lol...these events are not even in the same galaxy of one another.