Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(04-15-2024, 11:11 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Loudninja wrote:jk rowling is a holocaust denier is trending so good job stupid ass

nooooo

The words "Allah Akbar" are trending too you moron. Doesn't mean anyone with any sense is saying them...
(04-15-2024, 11:54 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
plagiarize wrote:In some sports trans women would generally have an advantage because tall women of any kind have an advantage in some sports but that shouldn't give anyone any pause. Cis women aren't at risk if a particular sport sees a disproportionate number of successful trans women even for cis women playing that sport.

Cis women don't need 'protecting' from trans women and I'd like to think the majority of cis woman competing at the Olympics would say exactly that.
This assumes that the burden should be on women to justify the exclusion of any male rather than on the male to justify why he should be allowed in the women's category.

(04-15-2024, 06:24 PM)Eric Cartman wrote:
(04-15-2024, 08:59 AM)benji wrote: FACT CHECK:
[Image: F9OR4xFbMAYZtfp?format=jpg&name=small]

reproductive means free justice palestine?
REPODUCTIVE MEANS JUSTICE FREE PALESTINE 

If they want to establish a violent dictatorship to protect themselves from colonialism that's their choice. ufup 

(04-15-2024, 10:17 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(04-15-2024, 10:03 PM)Nintex wrote:
Quote:Hey, can we NOT be doing the exact same sort of shit the alt right and conservatives do regularly in regards to actual news sources?

There's critiquing stories and reporting and there's what you guys were just doing.

Quote:No, absolutely not. Sounding like a conservative by going off about "the liberal media" is something we should maybe be trying to avoid though.

If you want to make actual criticisms then that's more than fine, and it's actually welcome, but we absolutely DO NOT need to be using the same sort of rhetoric those conservative assholes do. Especially when we're using sources that have had the exact same sorts of issues we're critiquing to do it.

Just don't appropriate conservative rhetoric, it's not a huge ask. There's ways to criticize reporting and the news, going on about the liberal media isn't it.

You can no longer say that the NYT sucks  lol

The asylum isn't having it
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-begins-bombing-of-southern-gaza-following-collapse-of-ceasefire-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-303

As always B-Dubs is shit about introducing rules because he treats it like it has always been this way while in reality people have been shitting on the NYT, CNN etc. Endlessly without consequences
He doesn't care that he's creating emotional labor for Nepenthe in her gathering all the rules that have been handed down in random threads. Cis don't care. The cruelty is the point. Feels bad, man
(04-15-2024, 11:18 PM)Potato wrote:
(04-15-2024, 11:11 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Loudninja wrote:jk rowling is a holocaust denier is trending so good job stupid ass

nooooo

The words "Allah Akbar" are trending too you moron. Doesn't mean anyone with any sense is saying them...

This is good. Who would not want to proclaim "God is the greatest!"

3 users liked this post: Nintex, Taco Bell Tower, Potato
(04-15-2024, 08:06 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: [Image: Morrigan_1.jpg]
[Image: Morrigan_3-1-700x355.jpg]

I still think she looks like Gollum. Trumps

That has to be photoshopped. It looks like a Russian medical experiment
3 users liked this post: Boredfrom, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-according-to-an-official-cosplay-guide-aloy-has-eyeliner.479242/page-2?post=72348118#post-72348118

Morrigan wrote:- Signed, a woman who has never wore make-up in her life
Bor Gullet has entered the thread:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iran-launches-drones-and-missiles-towards-israel-situation-developing-read-staff-post-and-trb.837195/page-24?post=121736874#post-121736874

Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)
Bor Gullet hasn't been banned yet?! Did B-dubs not read the manifesto!?  maf
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Zeliard wrote:
Bor Gullet wrote:Yep, where all the surrounding Arab countries banded together with the mission statement to "drive the Jews into the sea." They obviously must have been anti-zionist, not- antisemitic.
They did? "All the surrounding Arab countries banded together with the mission statement to 'drive the Jews into the sea'"?

[Image: 58109-m.jpg]

Do not let this be the hill you die on, brother!
It's true, their mission statement was "you don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Thanks for associating one of my favorite songs with Ree. Fuck off!
Zeliard wrote:
tidewatersouthern wrote:It's literally a citation in the Wikipedia article I posted.

Now, granted, the quote is referring to the Jewish forces, but in 1948 pretty much any able bodied person in Israel, men and women, were pressed into service to fight the forces massed against them. There's no "sweeping them into the sea" without outright genocide.
Uh, that's very boilerplate war rhetoric and hardly a rebuttal to the wild and remarkably insulting statement that "All the surrounding Arab countries banded together with the mission statement to 'drive the Jews into the sea.'"

Yeah obviously they want to win the war. That's hardly some declaration of genocide though I imagine some people want to draw similar analogies these days out of desperation.

That's right, brother! River to the sea DOESN'T mean genocide! Our Muslim brothers will gently relocate the murderous Jews! TELL THEM!  gay
(04-16-2024, 01:43 AM)books wrote: Thanks for associating one of my favorite songs with Ree. Fuck off!
Girlslaff
(04-16-2024, 01:47 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Zeliard wrote:Uh, that's very boilerplate war rhetoric and hardly a rebuttal to the wild and remarkably insulting statement that "All the surrounding Arab countries banded together with the mission statement to 'drive the Jews into the sea.'"

Yeah obviously they want to win the war. That's hardly some declaration of genocide though I imagine some people want to draw similar analogies these days out of desperation.
Why did they launch the war? What was their goal? Society
Quote:Yeah obviously they want to win the war. That's hardly some declaration of genocide though I imagine some people want to draw similar analogies these days out of desperation.

Awesome
I do love a "States rights to do what?" comeback.  Malarkey!
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret
(04-16-2024, 01:01 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Zeliard wrote:
Bor Gullet wrote:Yep, where all the surrounding Arab countries banded together with the mission statement to "drive the Jews into the sea." They obviously must have been anti-zionist, not- antisemitic.
They did? "All the surrounding Arab countries banded together with the mission statement to 'drive the Jews into the sea'"?

[Image: 58109-m.jpg]

Do not let this be the hill you die on, brother!

[Image: 519056e1-3a8d-4cfd-9290-dca13ba323b5_text.gif]
To be a fly on the wall of the PoliEra discord right now.

Poor Zeliard is the target of their next banbait attempt.  omg
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, benji
Zeliard wrote:
tidewatersouthern wrote:It's literally a citation in the Wikipedia article I posted.
Now, granted, the quote is referring to the Jewish forces, but in 1948 pretty much any able bodied person in Israel, men and women, were pressed into service to fight the forces massed against them. There's no "sweeping them into the sea" without outright genocide.
Uh, that's very boilerplate war rhetoric and hardly a rebuttal to the wild and remarkably insulting statement that "All the surrounding Arab countries banded together with the mission statement to 'drive the Jews into the sea.'"
That's right, brother! River to the sea DOESN'T mean genocide! Our Muslim brothers will gently relocate the murderous Jews! TELL THEM! 
*Literal quote about driving Israel into the sea*
"Yeah but they didn't mean it. It's incredibly insulting to claim they wanted to drive them into the sea"

Like how the fuck do you even respond to that? This is like arguing with a flat earther
It'll end with Zeliard given a week ban and tidewatersouthern a 3 month vacation along with a thread ban.

Calling it now.  lol
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(04-16-2024, 01:54 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: To be a fly on the wall of the PoliEra discord right now.

Is it tho?
(04-16-2024, 01:58 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(04-16-2024, 01:54 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: To be a fly on the wall of the PoliEra discord right now.

Is it tho?

Are you denying the terroristic activities of the PoliEra discord group?!  Professor Scott Steiner

THEY DOXXED A QUEER POC WOMAN  Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!
(04-16-2024, 01:55 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Zeliard wrote:Uh, that's very boilerplate war rhetoric and hardly a rebuttal to the wild and remarkably insulting statement that "All the surrounding Arab countries banded together with the mission statement to 'drive the Jews into the sea.'"
That's right, brother! River to the sea DOESN'T mean genocide! Our Muslim brothers will gently relocate the murderous Jews! TELL THEM! 
"Yeah but they didn't mean it. It's incredibly insulting to claim they wanted to drive them into the sea"

Like how the fuck do you even respond to that? This is like arguing with a flat earther

You say: "This was few years after the WWII and the Holocaust ended. How the hell you are not going to take this seriously?"
That comes across as antagonistic.  wag

"This was few years after the WWII and the Holocaust ended. How the heck you are not going to take this seriously?"
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/welcome-new-members-introduce-yourself-here.119184/page-36?post=121705578#post-121705578

[Image: 167958-m.jpg]
gentlelight8758 wrote:Hello. New to this site. I was doing some research like last week on stellar blade and saw some topics on this forums so decided to join. Just purchased my ps5 like 3 days ago and started streaming/uploading my playthrough.

Also a huge skyrim fan.
Teehee
Skyrim sexy mod avatar? Going to fit right in.  omg
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret
Ohh no..

One of the Hamas supporters talking back to B-dubs got banned..!

Reversee
alt account
(04-16-2024, 01:55 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

They just meant to cause a little random chaos, a harmless slogan really, this was a war the collective nation of Jewish people forced them into after all so they were a little heated.
(04-16-2024, 02:02 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Are you denying the terroristic activities of the PoliEra discord group?!  Professor Scott Steiner

THEY DOXXED A QUEER POC WOMAN  Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!
It's a shame they put her life in danger, she could be in this thread explaining how the Arab states were just defending themselves from colonialism.
[Image: 50713-m.jpg]

What happened to BabyDontHurtMe's Palestine avatar? I guess 6 months is enough to show solidarity.  Rolleyes
https://www.resetera.com/threads/long-untouchable-fire-departments-are-causing-death-and-homelessness-in-american-cities-by-advocating-for-bad-policies.844917/?post=121740699#post-121740699

WascallyWabbit wrote:Defund Fire departments has gotta be one of the goofiest things I've seen on era