Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(05-24-2024, 06:37 PM)nampad wrote: Like how he whines how this won't be called out like his anti Israel protests when it has been blasted by everyone since yesterday on all news channels.

But of course, it is one of those era types.

All the media is reporting about it, politicians are condemning it and there's even a legal investigation but gotta somehow play the victim about anti semtism at Palestine protests getting called out
(05-24-2024, 05:54 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:We as a society need to do better about beating the shit out of Nazis.
Quote:Quoting it again for the people in the back. And the front. And everywhere else.

Sure, the best thing for a society is undoubtedly responding to opinions you don't like with physical violence.

How could that ever go wrong or backfire? Brain
I agree with the thrust of taking down fascists, which is why we did the right thing in taking out Saddam  Rogan
(05-24-2024, 01:53 PM)Eric Cartman wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/first-look-at-spoiler-suicide-squad-kill-the-justice-league-season-2.880224/

couple of era die hards "Wow, so cool, take that chuds"
almost everyone else "That looks fucking shit"

lol

I cannot see anything except Kathy Bates here. Not a negative, she’s awesome, but the face just looks so much like her.

Also, nobody asked for this. Can these pandering companies PLEASE just leave the characters as they are instead of this “this is X or Y character BUT AS A WOMAN WOW” shit?
(05-24-2024, 05:28 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: I imagine the reason this whole culture war thing is so fierce on the internet is because so much of it involves "hey, that thing you liked? We reframed it and made it now to our taste"
Why not just make your own thing to begin with?
"Oh you like Mr Freeze? Well what if we was gay and a woman!"

Imagine it the other way around. "Oh you like Senua from Hellblade? Well now she's in a string bikini and moans while stabbing people, suck it chud"

[Image: f6J77N3.png]
5 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, Jansen, BIONIC
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-teacher-did-all-he-could-to-keep-kids-off-phones-he%E2%80%99s-quitting-in-frustration.879126/page-9?post=123429153#post-123429153

Nepenthe wrote:Contending with the consequences of social media addiction is terrifying. So much time wasted that you're not getting back, time that could have been spent on meaningful work and relationships. Much easier to just keep your face buried in a screen.
Thinking
(05-24-2024, 08:57 AM)Daffy Duck wrote:
Queen Bee wrote:People aren't considering how 'left' they are they're  doing their best to prevent their children committing suicide now they face going through years of mental anguish as they're forced through puberty ... I have had parents in tears to me not knowing what they can do to keep their child alive.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rishi-sunak-to-call-general-election-in-uk-today-general-election-for-july-4th.878277/page-25
Keeping them away from people like you and not telling them they're permanently "wrong" because of their gender would be a start. But that's none of my business...

(05-24-2024, 02:44 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: It's hilarious. Killer Frost is right there and was even part of previous suicide squads. Instead they invent a shitty fan fiction OC™
If you told me Killer Frost had been a lesbian before in some story I wouldn't try to fact check this.

(05-24-2024, 05:54 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:We as a society need to do better about beating the shit out of Nazis.
Quote:Quoting it again for the people in the back. And the front. And everywhere else.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/rich-nazi-fucks-sing-nazi-song-and-do-hitler-salute-in-germany-film-themselves-and-post-it-online.880596/
Hey, you know who liked going around beating the shit out of their political opponents?

(05-24-2024, 06:38 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:But I take a small comfort in knowing that the walls are closing in on them. The world can openly discuss how both are in flagrant opposition to international law, and has decided to move forward without them.

The line has been drawn between the rule of law and Western impunity and with all these institutions being threatened, everyone must choose a side. This is especially important for America's allies, who are stuck in a bind due to their staunch support of both Israel and international law, a position that has become untenable.
Hey, remember that time right nearby that the United States ignored the UN and everybody else and went into a sovereign nation, overthrew its government and then occupied it for nearly a decade?

Hey, remember that time Israel ignored a UN resolution about them? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel
Fucking lol

Quote:Do not attack a poster because of their party affiliation. We are above party partisan politics. Policies should, logically, dictate a poster's party affiliation

I would love to see just one ree go in there and claim they’re voting Tory. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-general-election-2024-ot-gone-on-the-fourth-of-july.881007/
Quote:We are above party partisan politics
Wut
I'm voting Reform because I'm opposed to Joanne's politics.  Wow!
(05-24-2024, 01:29 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
thetickofit wrote:It's genuinely hilarious to me that British people consider its mainstream media to be reliable. The Guardian is economically center-left and socially center-right, the rest of the media is far-right, and the fact-checking is uniformly terrible across the board.

Look at how the Cass report had numerous lies and omissions (latest example), and how the UK MSM ranged from soberly reporting it as the gospel truth to spreading even worse lies about it.)

Where's the fucking reporting? Your MSM is just a bunch of pathetic regurgitators of the party line.

My parents were born as colonized subjects of the British Empire, so I have nothing but contempt for your institutions anyway.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lucy-letby-britain’s-most-prolific-child-serial-killer-given-whole-life-order-life-without-parole.755437/page-7?post=123409299#post-123408993

His links are from Assigned Media, BTW.  Rolleyes  

Most reliable site, indeed. Awesome 

Piece of shit.

The Guardian socially centre-right? These people live in a fairy land with magical rainbows and unicorns.
I’m voting for the first party that promises to bomb Manchester
You guys are focused on the wrong thing in that post. What's that parenthesis closing at the end of the part about the Cass Report?
(05-24-2024, 02:35 PM)Boredfrom wrote: How the fuck I got Mr Freeze name wrong. 
Stahp

Of all the shit you get wrong, THIS is bothering you? 

NERDS!
Spoiler:  (click to show)

Putin
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
ComedySmasher wrote:Honestly, go nuts. CoD games are blatantly targeted at kids who are under the suggested ESRB rating, so fuck 'em.

As long as you're suing the gunmakers themselves too (which these guys are), why NOT go the primary proliferators of gun culture among kids as well - and that would be social media and shooters like CoD?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/may-24-2024-wapo-uvalde-parents-are-suing-gunmaker-meta-and-‘call-of-duty’-manufacturer-activision.881055/
(05-24-2024, 08:56 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
ComedySmasher wrote:Honestly, go nuts. CoD games are blatantly targeted at kids who are under the suggested ESRB rating, so fuck 'em.

As long as you're suing the gunmakers themselves too (which these guys are), why NOT go the primary proliferators of gun culture among kids as well - and that would be social media and shooters like CoD?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/may-24-2024-wapo-uvalde-parents-are-suing-gunmaker-meta-and-‘call-of-duty’-manufacturer-activision.881055/
Because that's stupid and this should obviously be dismissed immediately?
Bengraven wrote:And also sue the GOP who continues to work against gun control laws and offers little solace or responsibility when a shooting happens.

I'd love to see a lawsuit that led to us finding out how much money is lining their pockets from big gun.

Also why just Activision? There are a lot of games that are popular with chuds. PUBG, ArmA, Tarkov, and hell maybe even Fortnite. If this isn't because of this one incident, there's a lot of culprits.
Lawd
(05-24-2024, 09:00 PM)benji wrote:
Bengraven wrote:And also sue the GOP who continues to work against gun control laws and offers little solace or responsibility when a shooting happens.

I'd love to see a lawsuit that led to us finding out how much money is lining their pockets from big gun.

Also why just Activision? There are a lot of games that are popular with chuds. PUBG, ArmA, Tarkov, and hell maybe even Fortnite. If this isn't because of this one incident, there's a lot of culprits.
Lawd

Ive seen more of his posts recently. He has chud brainworms or something. He brings them up everywhere

Also if they're already going down this path, a bit weird they're not bringing up hip hop gun culture But that's none of my business...
Something happened, who do we sue?

[Image: everyone-gary-oldman.gif]
We aren't just going to sue the GOP, we're going to sue anybody who doesn't vote for Joe Biden for helping the GOP and anyone who does vote for Joe Biden for voting for a moderate who won't illegally seize power and establish a utopia. ufup
(05-24-2024, 06:07 PM)Snoopy wrote: Ree talk a big game but not one of them have actually punched any Nazis since the forum began. It’s very disappointing.

*Arsehole
And you smug Europeans aren't getting out of this, you're being sued for not invading the United States and forcing the ICC on it. Bolo
is starsehole some weird aussie meme
(05-24-2024, 06:47 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(05-24-2024, 06:37 PM)nampad wrote: Like how he whines how this won't be called out like his anti Israel protests when it has been blasted by everyone since yesterday on all news channels.

But of course, it is one of those era types.

All the media is reporting about it, politicians are condemning it and there's even a legal investigation but gotta somehow play the victim about anti semtism at Palestine protests getting called out

How did this fucking numpty find out about it in the first place? FFS.
Shaq
All you FPS loving Zionist chuds aren't going to get away with it this time. The walls are closing in.
PlanetSmasher wrote:From my perspective it's less CoD specifically that's the problem and more the culture of "guns = cool" and "this specific gun in particular = MEGA cool, doesn't it make you feel POWERFUL" that's being packaged and sold to kids from an early age, and CoD is a huge contributor to that. It's nowhere close to the only one, obviously, but it is a big one.

When so much pop culture in America is "this tough guy with a gun has to solve a corrupt world's problems...by shooting everybody" or "angry guy is GETTING REVENGE by shooting everybody", it just kind of seeps into the groundwater.
PlanetSmasher wrote:Like I said, it's more a confluence of a whole bunch of sources than one specific thing being the magic button making people want to shoot each other. It's a "boiling frog" situation rather than some kind of single trigger.

In essence, American culture is SHOCKINGLY fixated on guns and the power they give the individual over life and death. This is pounded into people's heads from a very young age thanks to movies, TV shows and video games. And like Mesoian said, guns are literally marketed like toys now, both in video games and in real life. And when kids grow up internalizing that "guns = toys, shooting guns is fun, shooting people is fun" mentality it adds up over time.
"And that's why all media should be completely eliminated." Snob
(05-24-2024, 07:29 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: I agree with the thrust of taking down fascists, which is why we did the right thing in taking out Saddam  Rogan

The problem with taking out a piece of shit like Evilore Saddam is that you leave a power vacuum that is often filled with something much worse like Resetera ISIS.

Nothing to see here
I love how Volimar invoked Jack Thompson in the third reply and they're still filling the thread agreeing with Thompson. lol
PlanetSmasher would support Jack Thompson in his prime.

God he is such a joyless cunt. Is there ANYTHING he actually likes? Must be a horrible fucking existence to hate everything.

It's like, like what you like and if you don't like something, stop going on about it. Main character syndrome is something he must be afflicted with.
Kids ARE NOT influenced by anything, they just know their true gender that needs to be affirmed! LEAVE KIDS ALONE BIGOTS!

EVERYONE becomes a mass murderer because of seeing guns USED in video games and other media! THIS NEEDS TO BE ILLEGAL TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN!