Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(04-06-2024, 11:50 PM)Potato wrote:
(04-06-2024, 11:46 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Not like this! Has anyone heard from Pwnz? Did the soviets get him?

As a woman, I feel obliged to forgive him for calling us bigoted.

Pwnz lying to a terroristic group like PoliEra is okay. As it is written in hadith:

Quote:Asma bint Yazid narrated that the Messenger of Allah said:

“It is not lawful to lie except in three cases: Something the man tells his wife to please her, to lie during war, and to lie in order to bring peace between the people.” (Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1938)
(04-06-2024, 11:06 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:Figured it's worth bumping this as it turns out he was innocent.

It seems the accuser made fake texts as she had an obsession with him, and as a result he was falsely labeled as a "serial pedophile". He's now suing for $40m as he's lost his career and reputation.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/joseph-gatt-mocap-actor-for-kratos-arrested-for-sexually-explicit-communication-with-a-minor.573310/page-2

Man, just like that, you can ruin a life.

Quote:
Quote:Man, these people just keeping it harder actual victims to come forward. They are just one notch below actual predators.

They make up a very small percentage, thankfully. Though that doesn't stop certain groups from using stuff like this to push their own agendas.

While I don't believe that there's a huge number of false accusations I also find it kind of flawed to say with such authority that it's very rare. I mean how often can you actually definitively proof that someone has lied?

Trumps
Uhm actuallly wrestling isn't fake. It's rigged results but those men and women put their bodies in danger and the damage and pain is real.  wag

And remember that you can't attack WWE fans for liking the product.

Quote:However, there needs to be space for fans of the IP to be able to discuss the program. You can still enjoy a product, but still despise atrocities that have occured.

In this thread, fans can not be accused of condoning these atrocities nor will fans be able to snipe at other wrestling promotions. Other wrestling promotion fans can not snipe at people who participate in this thread either.
like everything they do its all performative

they like wrestling so they will bend over backwards to keep it on era. The Harry Potter ban was easy because they already didn't really talk about it outside of the normal JK hurt my fee fees thread.

Stellar Blade hasn't been deplatformed because Kyuji wants to play and talk about it. Same goes for Blizzards stuff and Ubisoft things.  Moe Moe Loli Adventures is easy to ban....hell even cyberpunk still got a thread.

Performative losers
https://www.resetera.com/threads/zendaya-stuns-with-a-giant-croissant.837594/?post=121371666#post-121371666

Loud Wrong wrote:Peal back them layers and see if it's a raspberry croissant.
                  Boys club behaviour
is this?
(04-07-2024, 12:12 AM)LegendOfSwagda wrote: like everything they do its all performative

they like wrestling so they will bend over backwards to keep it on era. The Harry Potter ban was easy because they already didn't really talk about it outside of the normal JK hurt my fee fees thread.

Stellar Blade hasn't been deplatformed because Kyuji wants to play and talk about it. Same goes for Blizzards stuff and Ubisoft things.  Moe Moe Loli Adventures is easy to ban....hell even cyberpunk still got a thread.

Performative losers

Nikke I think isn't allowed an OT even though the gacha thread talks about it non-stop. RE really doesn't know what to do with itself.

(04-06-2024, 10:45 PM)Polident wrote:
(04-06-2024, 09:50 PM)Nintex wrote: South Korea watching the popularity of Japan in the West and wants in on the action. 
Even an actual weather report without climate nonsense.

Welcome South Korean friends, may we fight the marxists together uguu

The few Twitter accounts I follow are about various sweet shops in Japan. The algorithm pairs it with eating disorder Twitter. Long story short, South Korean chicks are the masters teaching the Japanese how to eat the bare minimum to survive. Literal flavorless jelly meals.

You can't post this and not link to the sweet shops accounts.

I follow the Japanese mascot one and that's pretty fun
3 users liked this post: Polident, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
If her ass is part of her character, does that mean she has a split personality? hmm
(04-07-2024, 12:32 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: If her ass is part of her character, does that mean she has a split personality? hmm

bars like this...

is that you kanye?
when you don't get mentioned in the PoliEra manifesto.  Princess Peach

I guess none of us are important enough... SIGH.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-359?post=121377618#post-121377618
ClickyCal wrote:Speaking of....it looks like Senua will be their next target

[Image: 17AZb99.jpeg]

Clicky, forreal.. Stop searching for that shit on Twitter. The majority of gamers don't even fucking care about that shit. Chud logic and Gamergate 2.0 is so fucking niche you're just getting yourself upset.

[Image: stop-it-get-some-help.gif]

I'm a chud by your standards and I think Senua and that black chick from south of midnight look fine. I'm worried about you, buddy.  Gloomy It's not healthy.
Rando on twitter post some stupid shit: everyone needs to panic!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-years-miku-expo-didnt-have-a-great-start.837279/

What is this?
Mikubros it's over..  Stahp
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(04-07-2024, 01:47 AM)Superstar wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-years-miku-expo-didnt-have-a-great-start.837279/

What is this?

I heard Gorillaz concerts are similar to Miku. Yeshrug
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Noodle / Miku yuri will bring in TransEra. Sounds like Vocaloid needs to try harder.

[Image: tumblr_inline_orjvmlhbSc1rifr4k_540.gif]
(04-07-2024, 12:00 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
Trumps
Look at John Adams over here lamenting in a democracy that the people don't listen only to dishonest lawyers or military officers who crave power. Americacry
Visually speaking the hologram stuff is super impressive and honestly the one minute video I just watched looked like fun. 

That big Samsung panel pushed up to the edge of the stage sucks, that is just a shitty product. Though I’m not sure the kids will be too upset. Which is the point, this shit is for children. It’s a cartoon character on a screen of one form or another. Just watch this shit at home and let the kids have their fun. Hopefully the fact that you’re disappointed by a children’s show means you might finally be growing up.
(04-07-2024, 02:40 AM)clockwork5 wrote: Visually speaking the hologram stuff is super impressive and honestly the one minute video I just watched looked like fun. 

That big Samsung panel pushed up to the edge of the stage sucks, that is just a shitty product. Though I’m not sure the kids will be too upset. Which is the point, this shit is for children. It’s a cartoon character on a screen of one form or another. Just watch this shit at home and let the kids have their fun. Hopefully the fact that you’re disappointed by a children’s show means you might finally be growing up.

Teehee
Sweet summer child…

Hesright
(04-06-2024, 11:59 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Man, these people just keeping it harder actual victims to come forward. They are just one notch below actual predators.

They make up a very small percentage, thankfully. Though that doesn't stop certain groups from using stuff like this to push their own agendas.

While I don't believe that there's a huge number of false accusations I also find it kind of flawed to say with such authority that it's very rare. I mean how often can you actually definitively proof that someone has lied?

See, this right here? THIS is dismissive commentary.

"Yeah, sure she lied, ruined his reputation, career, and life to a degree that can never be completed salvaged. But hey, its a very small percentage that only Chuds get worked up over."

I'm sure the mocap actor is relieved.
(04-07-2024, 01:39 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-359?post=121377618#post-121377618
ClickyCal wrote:Speaking of....it looks like Senua will be their next target

[Image: 17AZb99.jpeg]

Clicky, forreal.. Stop searching for that shit on Twitter. The majority of gamers don't even fucking care about that shit. Chud logic and Gamergate 2.0 is so fucking niche you're just getting yourself upset.

[Image: stop-it-get-some-help.gif]

I'm a chud by your standards and I think Senua and that black chick from south of midnight look fine. I'm worried about you, buddy.  Gloomy It's not healthy.

Man, original Senua looks niiice. That "fixed" picture of her is retarded. Sadly though, Clicky will never stop trawling the internet for this crap. They're functionally addicted to their outrage and need to feel self righteous due to their abysmally screwed self image and feelings of inferiority.
(04-07-2024, 03:16 AM)JoeBoy101 wrote:
Quote:They make up a very small percentage, thankfully. Though that doesn't stop certain groups from using stuff like this to push their own agendas.

"Yeah, sure she lied, ruined his reputation, career, and life to a degree that can never be completed salvaged. But hey, its a very small percentage that only Chuds get worked up over."

Willingly being a man is enough for a guilty verdict. I'm sorry but this is the year 2024 and gender is fluid. If you're still sick enough to continue living as a cis (or FtM) man then YOU'RE the problem, not women. Get with the program, grandpa. Take your bathtub HRT and join the winning side. Us girls need to stick together and if we say a man did something, they did something. Only chuddies get worked up over something so small.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(04-07-2024, 03:16 AM)JoeBoy101 wrote:
Quote:They make up a very small percentage, thankfully. Though that doesn't stop certain groups from using stuff like this to push their own agendas.

They care about demographic patterns, not people. Plus he probably was guilty, look at the odds of how many accusations aren't true. Maybe he didn't do this specific one but we know what he most likely did in other cases and got away with.
(04-06-2024, 10:18 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(04-06-2024, 09:58 AM)Snoopy wrote: What we need to do is change TheBore to TheBorettes and become the number one trans headmates site

[Image: oSttGaN.png]
If this was closer to the dimensions of the others, like your carrot one, I'd consider adding it whenever I get around to Potato's. If that adds too much extra space maybe it could be filled with the Splatoon lesbians.
(04-07-2024, 03:48 AM)benji wrote:
(04-06-2024, 10:18 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(04-06-2024, 09:58 AM)Snoopy wrote: What we need to do is change TheBore to TheBorettes and become the number one trans headmates site

[Image: oSttGaN.png]
If this was closer to the dimensions of the others, like your carrot one, I'd consider adding it whenever I get around to Potato's. If that adds too much extra space maybe it could be filled with the Splatoon lesbians.

I'll touch it up and make it the size of the carrot one and post the fix to the other thread.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-360?post=121382094#post-121382094

Boopers wrote:Doesn't matter who their likenesses are. People shouldn't exist just for other people, and neither should characters. They should only exist for their own damn selves, and anyone who has a problem with that clearly isn't good enough to be included within that person/character's existence. Ergo, they can fuck off and nothing of consequence would be lost.
omfg
(04-07-2024, 04:55 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-360?post=121382094#post-121382094

Boopers wrote:Doesn't matter who their likenesses are. People shouldn't exist just for other people, and neither should characters. They should only exist for their own damn selves, and anyone who has a problem with that clearly isn't good enough to be included within that person/character's existence. Ergo, they can fuck off and nothing of consequence would be lost.
omfg

Quote:People shouldn't exist just for other people, and neither should characters. They should only exist for their own damn selves

Snoop Mindblown is this some chris-chan shit? Video game characters aren't real!
(04-07-2024, 12:20 AM)Alpacx wrote:
(04-06-2024, 10:45 PM)Polident wrote:
(04-06-2024, 09:50 PM)Nintex wrote: South Korea watching the popularity of Japan in the West and wants in on the action. 
Even an actual weather report without climate nonsense.

Welcome South Korean friends, may we fight the marxists together uguu

The few Twitter accounts I follow are about various sweet shops in Japan. The algorithm pairs it with eating disorder Twitter. Long story short, South Korean chicks are the masters teaching the Japanese how to eat the bare minimum to survive. Literal flavorless jelly meals.

You can't post this and not link to the sweet shops accounts.

I follow the Japanese mascot one and that's pretty fun

Dozens of these. Just people taking pictures of sweets and cafes.
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower