Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(04-13-2024, 04:27 PM)Eric Cartman wrote:
HistorySmasher, https://www.resetera.com/threads/warhorse-the-studio-behind-kingdom-come-deliverance-will-announce-their-new-game-on-april-18th-at-20-cest.841992/post-121644015 wrote:
Quote:It doesn't, although being historically accurate will have people saying the game is racist

It's not even historically accurate. People of color have existed in Europe for centuries. They didn't just magically appear out of nowhere.

Welp, we can add "Historian" to that ever increasing list of jobs

name one piece of historically accurate media

oh word? literally none of them are? because even the most accurate ones might have clothing slightly too bright based on the limited dye capabilities at the time, or might show baskets made using a weaving technique that wasn't invented until the next century?

gee I guess we'll just have to use a sliding scale then for how accurate something is, and tolerate some compromises for whatever we believe might've been accurate for the time

Ohhh
(04-12-2024, 05:18 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Oh no, they're putting doctor in quotes, implying that the former president of the Royal college of Pediatrics and Child Health is not a doctor

(04-12-2024, 05:26 PM)books wrote: Let Kyuuji, ClickCarl, Melody, TwoHearts (minus Bridie) be a lesson to potential parents with little kids. Don't spoil them because they'll end up rotten like these folks.

The “women” of ResetEra
I wonder if B Dubs has enough self awareness left to understand that resetera is now just as bad as any MAGA site when it comes to…medical science
https://www.resetera.com/threads/warhorse-the-studio-behind-kingdom-come-deliverance-will-announce-their-new-game-on-april-18th-at-20-cest.841992/post-121651353 wrote:OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION

To make it clear:
  • You are more than welcome to criticize the game and especially Varvra. The man is a gamergater and needs nobody's defense. The game itself has blatant issues with representation and historical accuracy. You DO NOT need to defend any of this stuff.
  • You DO NOT need to issue personal attacks or swipes against other users. If you have an issue with someone's posts in the thread then report them and we will take care of the problem. Insulting or making insinuations about other members is NOT on the table.
If you can't handle either of these rules then you'll lose your right to discuss the game.

Reopened thread, people actively starting shit with others? A warning, if that.
People saying medieval european countryside wasn't an advert for DEI? Bans for DISMISSING CONCERNS

[Image: rtE61WH.gif]
It's refreshing seeing krazen remind everyone that OJ's only crime was being black. Also "the son did it" theory is alive and well? Holy shit.
(04-13-2024, 04:58 PM)Daffy Duck wrote:
(04-12-2024, 05:18 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Oh no, they're putting doctor in quotes, implying that the former president of the Royal college of Pediatrics and Child Health is not a doctor

(04-12-2024, 05:26 PM)books wrote: Let Kyuuji, ClickCarl, Melody, TwoHearts (minus Bridie) be a lesson to potential parents with little kids. Don't spoil them because they'll end up rotten like these folks.

The “women” of ResetEra

The worst poster boys ever for the trans community. I happen to know a few in real life and they're nothing like these weirdos.
(04-13-2024, 05:01 PM)Eric Cartman wrote: People saying medieval european countryside wasn't an advert for DEI? Bans for DISMISSING CONCERNS

Oh god, they really banned anyone who said that rural Bohemia is not diverse for a month, one even for two months. Incredible clown show.

What's funny is that people seem more understanding when it's historical movies. I didn't hear any whining about The Last Duel being all white. With Shogun there was that one weird article about "where are the black people" but that's an extremely fringe opinion. With Kingdom Come deliverance people just lose their goddamn minds
https://www.resetera.com/threads/oj-simpson-dead-at-76.841485/page-9?post=121603893#post-121603893
Uniomni wrote:Rip Juice.

The 90s trial literally made the news media machines of today.

All I'll say here, as literally none of us were present when any of this stuff went down.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/oj-simpson-dead-at-76.841485/page-9?post=121604367#post-121604367
Uniomni wrote:
Hero_of_the_Day wrote:There is a lot in the world I believe happened without me witnessing it.
Truth.

I'm just saying this wasn't OJ killing Ron and Nicole in a playhouse with multiple witnesses and then jumping down onto the stage and then running outside and hopping into his waiting white Bronco.

I wasn't there. You weren't there.

Only three people know who did it. The victims and the perpetrator.

If that was OJ then he'll have to answer for it. If not, then that's not on his tab.
Comeon

Edit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/oj-simpson-dead-at-76.841485/page-11?post=121652601#post-121652601
TooBusyLookinGud wrote:What a crazy life. Dude wasn't lacking excitement at all. Peace out OJ.
Yikes
So Maxim Korea sent a thank you notice to Asmongold. We live in the strangest timeline.
(04-13-2024, 05:16 PM)Steven Snell wrote:
(04-13-2024, 04:58 PM)Daffy Duck wrote:

The “women” of ResetEra

The worst poster boys ever for the trans community. I happen to know a few in real life and they're nothing like these weirdos.

Yep, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again and louder for those at the back, these era types are the ones doing the real damage to the rest of the trans community in the real world
Quote:that was not that different from KC:D's settings centuries ago, and I am bit knowledgeable about the history of my country. There were traces of Western Asian ancestry in my area, mainly due to invasions coming from the east. IIRC there are Cumans in KC:D, so that would be in line with historical accuracy regarding non-Slavic repeesentation. But I have to admit that I am not *that* into history to be 100% sure.

Colonization good again.  Colonizer representation please.  Did you know Muslims in Iberia constructed Europe's finest universities and art?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-113?post=121652997#post-121652997

Quote:My parents are the kind who only tolerate my transition but don't approve of it (thankfully I think it's slowly shifting when they see my progress with my life), and my dad absolutely could not understand that I'm weaker now after 2 years of HRT. He wanted me to help with carrying a bunch of heavy stuff and I just could not do it, ended up in a screaming match where I blew up on him when he just wouldn't accept it, despite me saying that I'm weaker now without that natural strength.

So many people are still completely clueless on how hormones work, yet still treat us as if they do know us.

A lot of these trans users on Resetera. They all seem so rude and ungrateful to their parents, imagine these parents who have to deal with these people on a regular basis and perhaps you could be a bit more thankful considering you've been leeching off them naturally from your childhood and then more than likely a lot of your adult years too.
It is simply baffling that the notion there were no PoC in rural Bohemia in the 1400s is some absurd, racist take or "excuse". Do they really think the entire globe was some diverse melting pot hundreds of years before the invention of the car, train, plane, or something as simple and basic as fucking indoor plumbing?
But theres the slimmest of slim chances some african traders came thru that specific location (a backwoods shithole) and fucked a ye olde ho in a tavern who then had dark skinned children irl Gurl

game sux btw
(04-12-2024, 02:49 AM)benji wrote: And you guys claim ResetERA.com isn't down with the kids:
[Image: GK5l3r1XAAA77hD?format=jpg&name=small]

Unfortunately many progressives would rather teach lessons than recieve them. The lesson from 2016: get off your ass and vote bitch!

(04-12-2024, 06:21 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/april-11-2024-woman-leaves-yu-gi-oh-event-because-it-smelled-horrible-the-woman-blamed-both-stinky-men-and-women-duelists.842292/

[Image: 5h4ZNmo.jpeg]

(04-13-2024, 06:13 AM)Tektonic wrote: So I went to the old site, realised this thread didn't exist, then saw a link to here.
Read 6 pages of this thread,  then realised I have no clue why i'm here.
then i saw dunking on messyfango
all is right in the boreverse

It's okay bro ill catch you up:

https://thebore.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3&pid=40491#pid40491
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato
Reeee are...

...anti-science when it goes against their dogma (the Cass report is unscientific transphobia junk!)
...anti-historical facts when it goes against their beliefs (PoC were common in 1400s rural Bohemia!)
...pro "doxxing" when it is the "right target" (Stone Toss comic getting doxed)
...pro cancel culture when it is the "right target" (getting Limited Run Games lady fired for daring to play Hogwarts Legacy)

How are they any different from the right-wingers they criticize?
(04-13-2024, 01:40 PM)killamajig wrote:
(04-13-2024, 01:07 PM)FEUER FREI. wrote: those people have never been to countryside europe. i grew up in a village/towns myself i never saw anyone that wasn't white unless you went to a major city. you can literally go your entire life never seen anyone that isn't white face to face. people think shitholes like berlin, paris, london, stockholm, or other large cities are "europe" its absolutely not

my entire school career there wasnt anyone non-white, i met my first non-white person when i went to university in a city
I grew up in rural Wisconsin. We only had one black guy in my entire high school. That's in 1980s America, and not the 1400s in rural Bohemia. The problem is it's token representation. But now the question is who gets representation and who doesn't. Also who gets to make these decisions. Wouldn't the whole thing be easier and more fair if we just do what's most historically accurate?

I really hope this new game has like one absolutely sarcastic token black guy just hanging around in really awkward places. Completely out of context and very inconspicuous.
(04-13-2024, 04:07 PM)Steven Snell wrote:
(04-13-2024, 03:30 PM)DocWager wrote:
Steven Snell dateline='[url=tel:1713012718' wrote: 1713012718[/url]']
Don't report me for boys club rhetoric now but JK Rowling got pretty nice tits. End of message.

I’ve reported you for being awesome.
Banned(Permanently):A fucking awesome person.

Spiders

The Bire: A (man)love story.
(04-13-2024, 05:01 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: I wonder if B Dubs has enough self awareness left to understand that resetera is now just as bad as any MAGA site when it comes to…medical science

He understands it, he just lacks the self-respect to do anything about it.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(04-13-2024, 05:55 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-113?post=121652997#post-121652997

Quote:My parents are the kind who only tolerate my transition but don't approve of it (thankfully I think it's slowly shifting when they see my progress with my life), and my dad absolutely could not understand that I'm weaker now after 2 years of HRT. He wanted me to help with carrying a bunch of heavy stuff and I just could not do it, ended up in a screaming match where I blew up on him when he just wouldn't accept it, despite me saying that I'm weaker now without that natural strength.

So many people are still completely clueless on how hormones work, yet still treat us as if they do know us.

A lot of these trans users on Resetera. They all seem so rude and ungrateful to their parents, imagine these parents who have to deal with these people on a regular basis and perhaps you could be a bit more thankful considering you've been leeching off them naturally from your childhood and then more than likely a lot of your adult years too.

Banned (duration pending): Insinuating men are naturally stronger than women
p
(04-13-2024, 07:07 PM)Potato wrote:
(04-13-2024, 01:40 PM)killamajig wrote:
(04-13-2024, 01:07 PM)FEUER FREI. wrote: those people have never been to countryside europe. i grew up in a village/towns myself i never saw anyone that wasn't white unless you went to a major city. you can literally go your entire life never seen anyone that isn't white face to face. people think shitholes like berlin, paris, london, stockholm, or other large cities are "europe" its absolutely not

my entire school career there wasnt anyone non-white, i met my first non-white person when i went to university in a city
I grew up in rural Wisconsin. We only had one black guy in my entire high school. That's in 1980s America, and not the 1400s in rural Bohemia. The problem is it's token representation. But now the question is who gets representation and who doesn't. Also who gets to make these decisions. Wouldn't the whole thing be easier and more fair if we just do what's most historically accurate?

I really hope this new game has like one absolutely sarcastic token black guy just hanging around in really awkward places. Completely out of context and very inconspicuous.

Just use Tom Johnson.

[Image: Tomdance.gif]
3 users liked this post: NekoFever, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Pau_ExMod_Terry_PratchettAbuseVictim? wrote:The double blind criticism is absolutely bunk. It's a transphobic scientist (or group of scientist) weaponizing a lay audience's familiarity with experimental standards. Complete and utter bullshit.

This is what gets me. It was absolutely trivial for my mom to get me on puberty blockers because I got my period very young and it was incredibly traumatic. She wanted it more in order to give me time to get taller. But either way, no one stepped in to wonder if "trauma" or "being short" were valid reasons to delay puberty.

SCIENCE!
(04-13-2024, 07:24 PM)Potato wrote:
(04-13-2024, 05:55 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-113?post=121652997#post-121652997

Banned (duration pending): Insinuating men are naturally stronger than women

I was about to say, I'm pretty sure in the very same thread they claimed that Terfs are the actual misogynists because they keep saying that women are weaker than men
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sydney-australia-westfield-bondi-junction-stabbing-attack-leaves-seven-dead-inc-attacker-shot-by-police-number-of-injured-as-of-now-unknown.843357/

Crazy cunt kills six people in stabbing rampage. 

Resetera thread:
  • Thoughts and prayers
  • I was there last week/year/decade
  • Why are you posting news from that right wing CHUD
  • Jintor reminding everyone that he works at The Guardian but he's never allowed out of the office to do real journalism.
I wasn't even joking. My brain really hurts right now...

(04-13-2024, 09:40 AM)Jansen wrote:
(04-13-2024, 07:04 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: OJ didn't do it btw.

Shut up

[Image: thumb.cms?msid=6086020&width=750&resizemode=4]
Stahp

(04-13-2024, 02:40 PM)Venice wrote: Some Melody Shreds lore:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-113?post=121646262#post-121646262
Melody Shreds wrote:Not quite the same thing but my own fucking father refused to believe that i could no longer open pickle jars, even after I told him years on hormones significantly reduced my muscle mass and overall physical strength. Like the idea that transitioning and taking HRT could have that great of an effect of the body was beyond him. That or he's just an asshole, I'm going with the latter.
[Image: ItwgjAV.png]

Years on hormones? No, years on the computer and bad posture probably did that to you.  lol Women can open pickle jars, bro. Sounds like carpal tunnel.
Melody and two hearts scissoring. I’m just watching.
Don't do that to Bridie..  Stahp
Thanks for putting that image in my head...Do Not Want Yuck
Bridie suicide gibs thread when?