Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Nah I've got more important business that specific day like purchasing the latest Dragon Age slop...[Image: 3grS5wU.png]
Hillary and Kamalamama ticket.

Girls get it done!  doggy
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-sits-down-with-abcs-george-stephanopoulos-july-5th-8-30pm-et.920223/page-6?post=125454498#post-125454498
FizzMino wrote:
Booshka wrote:Including Joe Biden, he has no idea what he is doing and is just staying in out of spite.
He's staying in because if he doesn't people with They/Them in their profile tag like yourself are going to be handed over to a brutal dictator who doesn't think you have a right to exsist.

Bramblebutt wrote:might not be the best time to deliver that line of attack after biden's admin just threw trans kids under the bus apropos of nothing at all
Alarming and amusing how it’s like someone flipped a switch and now it’s okay to talk about. Schizo types see all this as part of the plan, but maybe if these conversations were allowed months and years ago, there wouldn’t be panic at the bottom of the ninth for the election.

It’s weirder because people were questioning and joking about this stuff back when Biden talked about Cornpop. And that was a real story! Cornpop was a bad dude who rolled with bad boys and Biden dealt with them.
It was obvious that he had faded tremendously with the Special Counsel report. Compare that to 4 years ago let alone during the Obama administration.

It didn't sound all that different from Lesley Stahl's account of her Oval Office meeting with Reagan.
3 users liked this post: Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Quote:Alarming and amusing how it’s like someone flipped a switch and now it’s okay to talk about.

Not really, he fucked up big in TV, and it sounds like it is not going to be one off thing. 

The dude being this bad was genuinely surprising for a lot people not usually into SleepyJoe rhetoric or had felt he was more cognizant even early this year. 

I dunno who else would be able to replace him, because I genuinely think there is people less electable than current Biden, but is not exactly my problem. Trumps But that's none of my business...

SCIENCE!

Spoiler:  (click to show)

melody is going to need a lot more ko-fi's to move.
(07-06-2024, 04:34 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Bramblebutt wrote:might not be the best time to deliver that line of attack after biden's admin just threw trans kids under the bus apropos of nothing at all
Don't worry, there's a letter:

Don't worry, they're marking out the trans uncle toms:

(07-06-2024, 05:06 AM)benji wrote:

Nice try but I’m still not voting Trump.
A trans underground railroad lol

Femmefacing Harriet Tubman and Harry Tubher rounding up the trans youth and running an escape network from speedrun convention to speedrun convention.   Are you kidding me with this shit

This fucking capitalist, colonialist and white supremacist world, why can't they just undo the systems that drive hierarchy and live in better systems that benefit all? Rage
(07-06-2024, 05:11 AM)benji wrote:

They won't leave... Rolleyes
Surprised to see Caraballo is mostly getting blasted in the replies instead of a hugbox, decent amount of privilege calling out, very little support at all except for a few people agreeing about Trump. They're probably all getting blocked. lol
(07-06-2024, 05:29 AM)Propagandhim wrote: A trans underground railroad lol

Femmefacing Harriet Tubman and Harry Tubher rounding up the trans youth and running an escape network from speedrun convention to speedrun convention.   Are you kidding me with this shit
Well, I suppose I could put together a map of ally homes from ResetERA.com members...

Teehee
(07-06-2024, 05:06 AM)benji wrote:

Yeah, yeah that's the same thing they said when Trump won the first time yet never left.
If I had guarantees they would leave I might be tempted to vote...[Image: WDfXXkE.png]
Caraballo makes six figures from Harvard despite being clearly incompetent and stupid, this year started a MPA program at the Kennedy School and also claims to be in a relationship. Yeah, I totally believe they're going to ditch for a country where they don't know anybody and don't have anything but stockpiled HRT. lol
I can't leave, not for me but I need to stay and fight for the people of color, headmates, littles and other marginalized people. Donate to my ko-fi to make sure I can help protect our most vulnerable. 🙏
(07-06-2024, 05:11 AM)benji wrote:

But RE said no one's advocating for this.  Shocked Pikachu
(07-06-2024, 05:38 AM)benji wrote: Surprised to see Caraballo is mostly getting blasted in the replies instead of a hugbox, decent amount of privilege calling out, very little support at all except for a few people agreeing about Trump. They're probably all getting blocked. lol

UM EXCUSE ME WE CAN'T JUST MOVE! YOU EXPECT ME TO SELL MY PS5, PC, AND GUITAR?!
AND MY GUNDAM MODEL KITS?!
(07-02-2024, 07:57 PM)Propagandhim wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/nvidia-ceo-jensen-huang-hints-at-ai-generated-textures-and-objects-in-future-games.908772/page-4

Nepenthe wrote:You view AI as an improvement to the artistic process. I view it as getting rid of the process altogether. Which it is, because again the selling point is you need no actual artistic knowledge or practical skill to use it. "It's democratized," aka any idiot can do it. You type in keywords and it's done for you. None of that effort getting in the way.

People seem to view having to sit down, learn, and practice making art as, in and of itself, a waste of time that should be excised out as part of an effort to achieve perfect efficiency, that it gets in the way of developers- indie or otherwise- from making "what they really want to make," (which is a bold presumption, that we're being technologically hamstrung from our true potential, but I digress). I'd argue that the human ingenuity and effort involved is why art is even meaningful in the first place, and handing the process off to a generative tool means the tool is simply the one doing the art, and it's pretty hard to talk to OpenAI for the job well done.

This tech is being championed in part by empty, antisocial people with nothing interesting to say about anything, which is why you can only imagine this technology just giving us shittier retreads of shit that already exists.

The art follows the artist. It is not the other way around.

Again, you are missing the point of, like, art. The "restrictions" are not inherently an impediment to the ability to create something unique and meaningful. The necessity of hundreds of people to make certain games means that you are simply compounding the collective input on that one product. You are getting hundreds of insights instead of just one, and collaboration is an extremely important part of works that are multidisciplinary, both for the end product and for the personal development of the people who work on it.

It would be impossible to get, for example, the Overwatch we have with just one person, even if they had a button to shit out a game of similar technical quality, because one person's insights are not enough to account for the amount of cultural diversity on display. Hell, would the guy with the button even think of adding people with more melanin than a paper bag? Considering the make up of the gaming community and it's consistent hostility to minorities, probably fucking not. Again, who wants to play this shit? Who wants to play a white, straight Overwatch??????

You need other people for certain artistic exploits. You need to cooperate, bounce ideas around, learn when you're not cooking and be humbled. Collaboration isn't a fucking weakness. It's a strength of our species.

(07-03-2024, 11:20 PM)Propagandhim wrote: [Image: gfJRLIG.png]
(07-04-2024, 12:42 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
Nepenthe wrote:I've seen similar commission prices for art at fucking Furry conventions.

Artists should not suddenly devalue their work just because they're in an enthusiast space, because enthusiasts can run all sorts of income brackets. Artists should charge what they're worth. End of. If you are a strapped attendee, then you don't get the right to have access to high-valued labor just because you have a nerdy passion for the subject of that labor. Either save up money or buy what you can afford.
Lakershead22 wrote:Guys I'm really scared. Like I'm spiraling mentally. I wish more people would follow what's going on on the republican side and the danger they represent to our democracy.

I'll vote for whoever the democratic nominee is. I just wish others will too.

Nah. Dems support genocide.  Snob
(07-06-2024, 07:46 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Lakershead22 wrote:Guys I'm really scared. Like I'm spiraling mentally.
1. Stop reading ignorant lunatics thinking they know what they're talking about.

That's it. That's all the steps.
(07-06-2024, 07:53 AM)benji wrote:
(07-06-2024, 07:46 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Lakershead22 wrote:Guys I'm really scared. Like I'm spiraling mentally.
1. Stop reading ignorant lunatics thinking they know what they're talking about.

That's it. That's all the steps.

But it's Resetera.. who else will you read?
(07-06-2024, 05:38 AM)benji wrote: Surprised to see Caraballo is mostly getting blasted in the replies instead of a hugbox, decent amount of privilege calling out, very little support at all except for a few people agreeing about Trump. They're probably all getting blocked. lol

I assume from failing to name this ephemeral paradise they want to move to? By and large the places they want to flee are the most inclusive spaces for their pet issues.
(07-06-2024, 03:57 AM)clockwork5 wrote: The writing is on the wall. This isn’t difficult folks. Barring some random act of god, Joe Biden is not winning the election. It’s over. No base can tear at itself like this and expect the turnout it takes to win a presidential election. To think otherwise is delusional. 

Joe is losing in the polls and it’s getting worse. Joe is being called upon to step down by his party, his donors and his base. Joe has a significant portion of his base calling him “Genocide Joe.” He inspires zero confidence, he cant even communicate intelligible thoughts, can’t effectively discredit Trump, can’t hold down an interview, a debate, a rally. 

But then you have idiots like Crossing Eden covering their eyes, plugging their ears and screaming that he is the ONLY option. “Who would be a better candidate?” 

Anyone other than Joe Biden, literally anyone.

Don't listen to the fake news and rigged polls Jack. He's gonna rally with Taylor Swift, eat a steak with the Hawk Tuah gal, visit a school for blacks, drive a tank, give a speech at NASA about colonizing Mars before Elon Musk and the extremists can do it, race Vin Diesel in a chevvy, tell Sydney Sweeney what a great rack she has and shut down the border with an executive order to keep the predators out man.
(07-06-2024, 07:57 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: But it's Resetera.. who else will you read?
Basic organizational theory.
3 users liked this post: SmokyDave, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
"People like art. But they hate artists and they hate the fact that artists can make a living wage out of it."

Translated -

"I am a total failure. Nobody cares about my art. So in order to cope I have decided to live in a fantasy world."