Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
DavidCroquet dateline='[url=tel:1726540938' wrote: 1726540938[/url]']
Ministry of Truth hours over in the Megyn Kelly Haitian thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/megyn-kelly-guest-they-were-complaining-about-haitian-n-words-migrants.982569/page-4#post-128787426
Studge wrote:Yeah, just like laural/yanny or the yellow/blue dress, what you perceive is potentially influenced by the information you know or assume going into it. We have no way to know what he actually meant to say but it doesn't matter. Weather he slipped and said the n-word outright or a blend word containing it, the n-word was there in either case and he's a fucking racist that deserves whatever comes at him because of it.  
Quote:Cop  User Banned: 1 month, dismissing racism
No fighting discussion in the war room discussion board!

Why the ban? He is not even dismissing the racism, just saying why would have a definitive answer and why it matters little.

(I heard the N-Word IMO)
(09-17-2024, 02:32 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/megyn-kelly-guest-they-were-complaining-about-haitian-n-words-migrants.982569/page-4#post-128786592
Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): dismissing racism
Bionic wrote:I can hear an N if I think nnnnn while watching it, M if I think mmmmm. Even if it is an M, it's at absolute best a lexical blend error, resulting in a "blend word". If that's the case, he had two words come to mind for him at the same time, which for him are synonyms: migrant, and the n-word. And being so used to saying the latter, especially with someone like Megyn Kelly, he accidentally mushed it up with the former, creating a word only ever spoken by a boner-prone racist: migger. But half the time I just straight up hear the N word.
Uh oh, they banned the wrong person.  TransRee are gonna hound the admins and mods.
Okay, I'm not excusing the staff (probably Nep) for going on a crackpot banning spree .........but that definitely sounded like he said the N-word 🤔

It could've been just an innocent tongue twist of words, or it could've been an accidental slip up of a racist guy who uses the n-word so much in private that it slipped out publicly. Who really knows for sure.

All I know is smiting down your fellow users that obviously aren't even "dismissing racism" is just a stupid powertrip.
NepNep wrote:Honestly?

Not even accidentally saying the n-word is as annoying as ostensible allies saying they don't want to carry water for him, but then going on to assert that they really really relate to mixing up words and can understand how it happened.

One person I don't expect better from. The other I do and I just keep getting let down. Like, why even bother lol.

NepNep:  Social Justice Warrior 2 Whites and allies expecting minorities to be perfect.

Also NepNep: Did you say that people can mix up words?  relatable and grounded in the real world while keeping some of the details which make her so iconic Bitch ass fake ally kike cracker (much better, Nep, you save that one  Smug ).
All I heard was Mmmmmmmarvelstwo, because that's all I think about ever. He also could have been trying to say Mmmmmwheresmmmmshangmmmchimmmmtwo.

But let's be realistic. He said Jeff is a cunt.
(09-17-2024, 02:56 AM)BananaBlast wrote: Okay, I'm not excusing the staff (probably Nep) for going on a crackpot banning spree .........but that definitely sounded like he said the N-word 🤔

It could've been just an innocent tongue twist of words, or it could've been an accidental slip up of a racist guy who uses the n-word so much in private that it slipped out publicly. Who really knows for sure.

All I know is smiting down your fellow users that obviously aren't even "dismissing racism" is just a stupid powertrip.

I also heard the N-Word that’s why I didn’t comment about it. But Nepenthe will always find a way to make it stupid.
but they're eating our pets! OUR CATS DOGS AND DUCKS!    Stahp
I heard migger but the intent is there.  Hmph

Benji better ban anyone who disagrees with me.  wag
[Image: e0gHEXf.jpeg]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cops-are-such-baiting-dirtbags.981762/

Has the cops on speed dial for any little thing that upsets her.
(09-16-2024, 03:43 AM)benji wrote:
(09-16-2024, 03:40 AM)Potato wrote: You're still smarting from the little FBI visit that Nepenthe organised for you, aren't you Benji? 

Oh you!
The cops didn't even bother to send a form letter I could roast her about and put on the front page. Feels bad, man

ACAB
5 users liked this post: Potato, D3RANG3D, benji, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Nepenthe wrote:Too many of these conservative nutjobs be reminding folks of their family members and so they try reaching their hand out across the aisle to be good people and deal with the dissonance, unaware that the conservative literally is never engaging in good faith with them and is just going to use the opportunity to betray them and further spread Nazism.

Like, without fail.

“Why you fucks don’t cut your shit bigoted family out of your lives?” 
Social Justice Warrior 2

NepMom: Neeeep! Dinner is ready!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/800-for-consoles-yay-or-nay.980190/page-2#post-128640771
Pai Pai Master
Quote:Yeah I can see the value in spending a premium for a PS5 Pro (if you can afford it) but $600 for a special coat of paint on an Xbox Series X and an extra 1TB of storage (which, to be fair, storage is expensive for Xbox) doesn't scream value to me.

But it makes me feel like I have absolutely zero clue what pricing will look like for MS next gen.
Imagine thinking PS5 Pro is premium when it's nearly the same as og PS5
https://www.resetera.com/threads/adults-who-still-live-at-home-how-do-you-feel-about-it.982725/

Sickos (Batman edition)
(09-17-2024, 04:44 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/adults-who-still-live-at-home-how-do-you-feel-about-it.982725/

Sickos (Batman edition)

Quote:My mom keeps inviting me back each time I've been between jobs / contracts, on paper it'd be a great decision, maybe a responsible one, but going off those times I simply visited and stayed longer than a few days, nope, I'd be miserable. And the world is getting more expensive because it just feels like I'm delaying the inevitable, but imagine getting your highest paying job yet and then moving home. Problem is the industry volatile and my jobs tend to end up being contracts that only go for 6 months.

I could spent 8 hours straight working on applying for jobs, but if she comes home after a tough day and I'm actually doing something fun, I'm gonna have to hear it. Going back to that between college semesters was jarring enough, but it helped that I could just go chill at a friend's place. Shout-out to the friend that had his own mother in law suite and would all let us hangout there.

But, if you're in it, you're in it. Take the time you need, come up with a plan, when you get more comfortable set a time table. Set your boundaries.
Fuck you, mom!   FUCK THE
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-do-you-think-of-pomades.982668/#post-128791674

PlayBee wrote:What's something good to use for very fine, thinning hair? Don't say shave it

Nah fuck that I'm not reading 30 pages.
(09-16-2024, 04:32 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Nepente wrote:He's not investing in the planet's or mankind's future. If he were, he'd be investing into public transportation and infrastructure. He would be investing in ways to cut down consumption (not just alternative energy sources, but consumption period.) He'd be for decolonizing the Global South. Like for God's sake, Tesla isn't even unionized.

He's doing none of this because he doesn't give a fuck about humanity as a whole. He only gives a fuck about himself.
But all of those are stupid ideas that are the opposite of investing in the planet or humankinds future:
-Public transpiration and infrastructure (whatever this second one means) are massive wastes of resources that acquire political constituencies that make them hard to alter rather than continue despite failure.
-"Cutting down consumption" aka forcing everyone to be poorer is not something anyone should support let alone "invest" in. (How could you even invest in this at all? You're literally saying there should be only losses, so what's the investment?)
-"Decolonizing the Global South" is something you can't even define and you claim to be an expert. And let me point out that again this is something you can't "invest" in, because that would be "colonizing" from your point of view, you want Elon to "invest" in impoverishing the Global South and cutting them off from the rest of the world. That sounds really shitty! I don't think he should do that at all! (Very problematic to ask a white South African to do this imo.)
-Tesla unionizing, see my first entry.

(09-16-2024, 10:58 PM)killamajig wrote: It's a speeding ticket and he's in over his head.
facepalm
(09-16-2024, 11:25 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
Quote:I've done it both ways and the having to sit in the room with 80 people until the prosecutor cuts a deal is true.

With that in mind, lawyer up.
$250 and they'll take care of it for you and you don't have to worry about it anymore.

You're less likely to get an insurance-impacting charge with a lawyer and you're going to have to pay fees either way. Just get the lawyer.
Why do people come to Ree for advices like this?  It's a bloody speeding ticket not murder UNLESS THE MOD DID A HIT AND RUN
These people are so anti-social and ignorant that they think everything is an elaborate complex plot based on rigid rules where you say one word out of line and you're immediately buried under the jail and your copyrights assigned to other people.

They're so narcissistic that at no point does it enter their mind that a speeding ticket is so routine that the state would want to minimize the amount of effort required to collect the money. They're thinking solely of their own case, which is the end of the world, and not the fact that courts have to process hundreds of these every day and almost nobody else is doing anything but waiting for the state to send them the bill so they can ignore it pay it.

(09-17-2024, 03:56 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Nepenthe wrote:Too many of these conservative nutjobs be reminding folks of their family members and so they try reaching their hand out across the aisle to be good people and deal with the dissonance, unaware that the conservative literally is never engaging in good faith with them and is just going to use the opportunity to betray them and further spread Nazism.

Like, without fail.
Sounds like a paranoid excuse for justifying your own bad faith behavior.
(09-17-2024, 05:33 AM)FUME5 wrote: Nah fuck that I'm not reading 30 pages.
A bunch of it is about Nothing Loud revealing his massive self-inflicted debt that he's sucked his family into and how they're all going to be homeless soon.
(09-17-2024, 05:54 AM)benji wrote:
(09-17-2024, 05:33 AM)FUME5 wrote: Nah fuck that I'm not reading 30 pages.
A bunch of it is about Nothing Loud revealing his massive self-inflicted debt that he's sucked his family into and how they're all going to be homeless soon.

I stand corrected.
That thread about n-word immigrants or whatever is so stupid, not a single person in there even knows who Rich Lowry is. He's definitely not a dude who would publicly casually use any kind of slur or even a nasty insult. He's exactly the kind of good faith conservative they always demand. He's been attacked by the bad faith conservatives for decades for being too nice to their political opponents. He was behind the NEVER TRUMP cover, he essentially supported the Bush immigration reform even though he's more conservative, he's criticized his own writers for being too fervent about gay marriage and abortion despite sharing their general positions, etc.

Is he a racist? I don't know, maybe, probably, who cares. The point is that he's not a slur-slinging one trying to sneak them into his messages because it gets him off. (Not that we should be kink-shaming.)

It's a perfect example of actual bad faith and how that forum has no other mode but bad faith.
Mmm mmm thats is some grade A schadenfreude I'm feeling.

Although I do hope he doesnt drag his family down with him, they've clearly suffered enough.
(09-17-2024, 06:25 AM)FUME5 wrote: Mmm mmm thats is some grade A schadenfreude I'm feeling.

Although I do hope he doesnt drag his family down with him, they've clearly suffered enough.
JoeBoy101 posted the actual post a bit further back from my post where we started digging, I probably should have linked that but it was a few pages before we started looking at just how much he had fucked up and digging up his old threads where he never mentioned any of this.
Those mumbled n-word bans are absurd. It's not dismissing racism to claim that you're simply not hearing it or explaining how the brain can be primed to hear certain things. It's especially absurd when those posts still call the guy a racist
It's literal cult shit.
He said the gamer word Shocked Pikachu
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
caping for a white cis man. all time new low for the bire.  Social Justice Warrior 2
Hey guys don't you love censorship? Keep those pesky disgusting sexual pictures out of our games!! 
A Chinese butcher? Thats OBVIOUSLY racist so let's censor that as well

A Vietnam veteran with PTSD?? 
Lets remove it and censor it!! 

Why are you guys still talking about censorship? It's all good baby!! They only changed things I find personally offensive!! 

Can you guys stop talking about censorship? We just want to consume without asking questions like the damn zombies in the Willamette mall!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dead-rising-deluxe-remaster-hype-check.981729/page-4
Rejoice Nep. The society you've been praying for is finally coming

Quote:"We're going to have supervision," Ellison said. "Every police officer is going to be supervised at all times, and if there's a problem, AI will report that problem and report it to the appropriate person. Citizens will be on their best behavior because we are constantly recording and reporting everything that's going on."

https://www.businessinsider.com/larry-ellison-ai-surveillance-keep-citizens-on-their-best-behavior-2024-9?utm_source=reddit.com
(09-16-2024, 06:33 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(09-16-2024, 05:37 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Fj0823 wrote:This is the result of the constant culture wars nonsense that gets thrown towards any movie that features a diverse rep.

It's why "just make good movies" is a fucking stupid response. The chuds get louder and more toxic and execs won't ever want to get that attention on their films, regardless of quality.

It's why diverse productions should be supported because lord knows they'll get a ton of extra scrutiny by default.

??? 

So your solution is being like the ChUDS and annoy everyone while supporting shit stuff because you whole live revolves on that fucking culture war? 

You guys act like there were not a big segment of people already shipping those characters without any idea that they tried to downplay it to the oblivion. How many of you were celebrating the film and return of form of a legendary studio? But oh no, some weird ex employees got their feelings hurts because couldn’t openly fawn for a fictional underage lesbian relationship and got burned out because they were forced to work harder after a string of failures.

They can't even see the forest for all the trees. Like apparently the goal post has moved that a movie that focuses on a teenage girl and has primarily a cast of women isn't diverse at all. This is pixars most successful movie ever (which is kind of insane, haven't seen it but the trailers looked run of the mill) but they can't even take that win. Instead it's now the evil chuds who kept us from underage lesbians which these 30+ Disney adults desperately wanted to see.

No1curr but it is a great film, especially for the target audience of girls and their parents. Nails all the emotions and is a well made film from all the technical and artistic viewpoints. Most importantly, the "diversity" isn't a crutch and is integrated into the film in the most natural and unobtrusive ways.
(09-17-2024, 08:22 AM)Potato wrote: No1curr but it is a great film, especially for the target audience of girls and their parents. Nails all the emotions and is a well made film from all the technical and artistic viewpoints. Most importantly, the "diversity" isn't a crutch and is integrated into the film in the most natural and unobtrusive ways.
Jeanluc

I'm just so tired from the lack of endorsements of my wlw fantasies from every signal I receive.