Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
The problem is that they're all imagining white guys. Frame it as young black men need mental health help and they'll fall over themselves
rzks21 going full "see, this one case of rape is dubious so how can we trust israel?"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-333?post=123344235#post-123344235

Anything to dunk on the Jews, right?  lol
(05-23-2024, 02:00 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Watch out Royalan.. this might be another Bisexuals don't get discriminated moment for you!
Asexuals. Don't downplay his crimes. ufup
(05-23-2024, 02:07 AM)benji wrote:
(05-23-2024, 02:00 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Watch out Royalan.. this might be another Bisexuals don't get discriminated moment for you!
Asexuals. Don't downplay his crimes. ufup

Stahp
I like how in every other topic they're lecturing us how there should be no priorities, that that's exactly what the centrists want, for us to prioritize say trans people over Palestine or whatever.

But in this topic apparently men just need to shut the fuck up, women should get priority for the next few centuries. Not to mention how his list reveals how he (and others in that thread) thinks men, like whites obviously, need to be punished for a few centuries rather than actual equality achieved.
Nobody better suggest we prioritize the woman-drafting IDF defending a state of standard Western women's rights over Hamas and the Islamic view of women. Bolo
Intersectionality is just so hard. I'm so tired. Not like this!
That's why I think the trans mafia has the right idea of if. They see that the time of man is over. It's better to become a "woman" and then to take over their spaces. Men, now Transwomen, will then become the highest on the pecking order. Women will continue to be second class citizens while this new breed of trans individuals will reign supreme over them.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-admin-cancels-nearly-8-billion-more-in-student-debt-for-160-000-borrowers.878703/?post=123329628#post-123329628

Hey, Hellwarden! A little on the nose with what you're doing. Maybe stop trying to prop up a genocide denier just because he's trying to bribe you with debt relief?
Quote:Love to see it. Still hope more comes. Me and my girlfriend have $300,000 student aid debt between us and it would be a miracle to even see 10k of relief.
omfg
I love the people in threads like those going "this never should have been allowed in the first place."

Hey, dummies, the federal government subsidizing higher education for upper classes was your political platform for the prior five decades and still is part of it. Now you're demanding a second subsidy paid for the upper classes (again) because you don't want to have to personally repay loans you chose to take out.

Then you post shit like this:
Quote:…is there some reason they haven't forgiven based on income yet? Like I'm all for forgiveness for teachers, but nurses and law enforcement? How about low income folks first
lol
(05-22-2024, 09:02 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-333?post=123325863#post-123325863

DazzlerIE wrote:Find me a single person in this thread supporting Hamas.
Rofl

Trick question...there are multiple users supporting Hamas so it's impossible to find a single person!!!
Let's fukk
bububububu da banks!

They already took their cut, idiots, you think they were going to sit on this garbage paper expecting it to be paid back? When the government guaranteed to take it off their books with future tax revenue? You aren't paying back the banks, you're paying back the government. That means you're raising everyone's taxes, it's not resentment about having paid theirs back, it's that you once again want them to labor for your benefit. To pay a second time for a subsidy, that as you yourself say, you never should have gotten in the first place.

And they're completely ungrateful. Bitching how it's not fast enough or how other people complain about it.
(05-23-2024, 02:34 AM)benji wrote: I love the people in threads like those going "this never should have been allowed in the first place."

Hey, dummies, the federal government subsidizing higher education for upper classes was your political platform for the prior five decades and still is part of it. Now you're demanding a second subsidy paid for the upper classes (again) because you don't want to have to personally repay loans you chose to take out.

Quote:…is there some reason they haven't forgiven based on income yet? Like I'm all for forgiveness for teachers, but nurses and law enforcement? How about low income folks first
lol

Finally someone goes after nurses
(05-22-2024, 08:27 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(05-22-2024, 02:01 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
rashbeep wrote:all I can say is that those people mass reporting to get these threads closed are not allies. and if they are not allies today, why should we be allies for them in the future?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-332?post=123310989#post-123310989

RustyNails is probably lurking like a proud father right now Thank you for your service!

(05-22-2024, 09:10 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(05-22-2024, 09:02 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-333?post=123325863#post-123325863

DazzlerIE wrote:Find me a single person in this thread supporting Hamas.
Rofl

I hate to be stereotypical but pretty much everyone who posted in the Ramadan thread and identifies as Muslim on that forum hasn't had bad things to say about them. That and they will downplay or deny the sexual violence happened and only get a slap on the wrist. Or they will refuse to call them terrorists and white knight them much like their shit head leftist talking heads like Hamas Piker, Second Thought, Ryan Grim, Vaush, the majority of "bread tubers" and the tankie fucks.

I swear there is a fucking totem pole order to how users are handled there and it's dumb as fuck.

(05-22-2024, 09:24 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: I don't get why if they hate America so much or whatever western country they live in, they just move somewhere else. Nothing is stopping them.

Oh right, they would miss everything they have in their own country and are just LARPing online about how hard it is. These silver spoon fucks wouldn't know hardship if it hit them in the face. Ungrateful the lot of them.

(05-22-2024, 09:41 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: I don't get why they give credence to people like Angie or Neoxon. Most of these "rumor" threads end up being bullshit and from someone on Twitter with zero views.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/datamining-for-the-switch-remake-of-paper-mario-the-thousand-year-door-uncovered-a-4k-performance-profile-potentially-for-the-switch-2.878778/

Neoxon is annoying as fuck especially for constantly going on about gyro aiming and knowing pretty much nothing about gaming despite nearly 86k posts on that site. 

It's like Christ you could make a bingo card for all the stupid shit they say on that site. Stuff like:

- Jesus fucking Christ
- Something something white people
- Gyro aiming
- Something related to FPS
- Rumor that turns out to be fake
- America bad
- Misrepresenting someone and doubling down on it
- Insert game company is evil
- Capitalism whining
- Being anti-Semitic and not being banned
- Wholesale posting news articles

There are probably more things but those are off the top of my head

(05-22-2024, 09:48 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: B-Dumbs is a fucking coward. I pretty much never use the expression but he is cucked to Muslim community on that site. Or pussy whipped, whatever term you'd want to use.

Be anti-Semitic? Week off if that.

Be critical of Islam in the SLIGHTEST bit? Permanent ban.

What a great website he has fostered. All the terrorist sympathizers, tankies, the online LGBT community (which pisses me off as I know people in the community in real life and they are nothing like these absolute psychos online), people who hate games, etc. MOBA needs to give him a talking to.

I, for one, have enjoyed watching you speedrun recapping 1400+ pages of this thread on one page.

Apologies to all our other recent new members, but the Annoyed Canuck is my favourite of you all. 

Now, get onto hitting that like button and at least pity post in one of the non-RetardEra threads and your journey to theBoreside will be complete!
CANADA CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!  Stahp
(05-22-2024, 11:51 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:Who are the good role models that you have in mind?
Royalan wrote:Steven Universe.

Triggered 

Also, didn’t the show end with him having a mental breakdown and going away from his town to find himself?

Sounds just like Resetera...
hmm
(05-23-2024, 12:34 AM)Propagandhim wrote: Progressives make the most egregious generalizations about groups that I've ever seen.   They become such feverish anti-racists because they project this behavior out and they think everyone else thinks like this.  We're talking about half the global human population that they're breathlessly pigeon holing into some collective basket of deplorables.  lol

Ummm, no sweaty, we're only talking about the white males here. Your ownership of black and brown bodies is over! 
Six
(05-23-2024, 01:15 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
(05-22-2024, 10:15 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: Gilad Garon has been banned with no banner:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-332?post=123324681#post-123324681
Gilad Garon wrote:This probably won't change the mentality in this thread, but still, this is why we fight the Hamas.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-05-22/ty-article/hostages-families-air-footage-showing-hamas-abducting-israeli-women-soldiers-into-gaza/0000018f-a0f2-d4c6-a5cf-f2f773060000

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-333?post=123327168#post-123327168
hanshen wrote:They are IDF soldiers. So they are not kidnapped, they are prisoners of war.
The 9000+ Palestinian detainees, mostly held without charges, in Israeli prison should be considered hostages though. And we have plenty of reports on how they are abused and assaulted by Israel.

Oh, so if it's officially war, then Israel is completely justified in using all of its military power to remove the threat to it's people and sovereignty and Hamas should be condemned for using the noncombatants as human shields.

Right?
(05-22-2024, 09:25 PM)benji wrote: Another cis doesn't care:

Quote:Dear trans accounts screaming at me about going on  Richard Hanania’s podcast.

Who is doing more important work?
A. The person going into a right-wing space and successfully arguing the government has no right to make health care decisions for trans people?

Or

B. An anonymous Twitter account with 40 followers screaming at Person A?

This is a democracy. Policy is made via consensus. Republicans are telling a story about trans people. I want to give his audience a different side.

Are you serious about saving health care? Or is this about your brand?

When did genital mutilation/destruction become "health care?"

Quote:Meanwhile, there is still a wide gender pay gap.

And there will continue to be one as long as women avoid the riskiest, eat-what-you-kill jobs in favor of girl-boss email jobs. Twitter recently got rid of something like 90% of its email jobs without any major consequences. And of course many women voluntarily leave the workforce in their prime to raise kids and thus lose their spot in line for promotions. Which isn't a bad thing.
(05-23-2024, 02:45 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(05-23-2024, 02:34 AM)benji wrote: I love the people in threads like those going "this never should have been allowed in the first place."

lol

Finally someone goes after nurses

Have you fucking seen how much real nurses earn once all the overtime and shit is added? 
Busta
"Can we get likes?"

Nazi Elon: Elon

Pro-Biden B-Chuds: Nope

ACAB anti-fascist pro-rights benji: Oh yeah
if elon gets rid of likes does that mean he's more like Resetera and less like the dirty CHUDS?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/reminder-of-whats-at-stake-in-the-u-s-biden-appoints-200th-judge-to-the-courts-and-could-appoint-1-2-scotus-judges-if-reelected.878934/

Here ThisThingIsUseful comes again with their "You better fucking vote for Biden you stupid Arabs!" cudgel. Clicky's already in there and it's only a matter of time before yet another thread devolves into "BIDEN MUST WIN OR ELSE WE ALL LOSE" "BROWN AND BLACK FOLX SHOULD NOT BE FORCED TO VOTE FOR BIDEN JUST TO MAKE YOU WHITES FEEL SAFE" argument.

Can't wait for another locked thread.  Popcorn
PeakPointMatrix wrote:And a reminder that not voting Biden just to punish him will only punish the weakest, must vulnerable groups and minorities in the country, not the rich white man who will die rich and white while the rest of us actually feel his "punishment".

It begins..
I'm pretty sure they have complained about single issue voters, despite saying they are single issue voters themselves. The contradictions and mental gymnastics are something to behold.
(05-22-2024, 12:05 AM)Uncle wrote: benji years ago I said something positive in reference to nick rekieta in comparison to caraballo and you said something like ehhh I don't know about that guy and over the long slow course of his embarrassing fall I have never forgotten this but apparently the bore has been excluded from google search results as well as its own archives being unsearchable so I cannot dredge up this post or I would

all I wanted to say is

you were right
(05-22-2024, 04:25 AM)Uncle wrote: he didn't even highlight the post where I said he was right
Because I was wrong:
(05-23-2024, 04:03 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: I'm pretty sure they have complained about single issue voters, despite saying they are single issue voters themselves. The contradictions and mental gymnastics are something to behold.

Just because your "Single issue" doesn't match with theirs, chuddie. Maybe stop being so bigoted and worry about POC LGBTQIA+ rights over the plight of palestinians? Lilith be good, why do I need to struggle just because some brown folx in the middle east can't stop being terrorists? Oops, did I say the quiet part out loud?
It's all so tiring.  Social Justice Warrior 2
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(05-23-2024, 04:04 AM)benji wrote:
(05-22-2024, 12:05 AM)Uncle wrote: benji years ago I said something positive in reference to nick rekieta in comparison to caraballo and you said something like ehhh I don't know about that guy and over the long slow course of his embarrassing fall I have never forgotten this but apparently the bore has been excluded from google search results as well as its own archives being unsearchable so I cannot dredge up this post or I would

all I wanted to say is

you were right
(05-22-2024, 04:25 AM)Uncle wrote: he didn't even highlight the post where I said he was right
Because I was wrong:

Is like Mike when he gets drunk, just more pathetic and less witty. Mike 

3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D